He See's You For The First Time Since You Admitted Your Feelings - Gordie

Everyday Gordie went to your house in hopes you would answer or your mom would let him in

It had been a few days now but still Gordie never gave up hope and so he walked out his house and made the small journey next door to your house.

He walked up the steps to your porch and got ready to knock when he heard a soft voice.

It was yours.

A smile came across his face the more he listened to you as he found your voice to be his favourite sound.

He slowly and quietly made his way from your front door to the seat your dad had built, the one where you he had made you cry just days before.

A small feeling of sadness came over him as the memory replayed in his head.

He took a seat and let out a soft sigh. He didn't mean to make you cry and the fact he did over something as silly as being shocked bothered him.

Still he pushed those thoughts away and allowed himself to zone into your voice.

The more he listened the more he realised you were reading aloud what you were writing.

His eyes widened as he found the story you were writing amazing and he couldn't wait to read it.

The sadness came over him again as it dawned on him he might no get to read another of your stories if you don't talk to him.

Slowly he stood up. He needed to at least see you, not seeing you was driving him insane and the feelings that came over him were strong and scared him a little.

He walked over to your door and knocked. He put his hands in his pockets as he waited for an answer.

Once again it was your mom.

"Hello Gordon" your mom said with a soft smile.

Your mom loves Gordie and her heart aches for the young love filled boy who came to her door every morning.

But you were her daughter and she respected your wishes to deal with this alone.

"Hey Mrs Y/L/N can I speak to Y/N please" Gordie said a pleasing tone in his voice.

Your moms heart broke a little more as she let out a soft sigh.

"Sorry Gordon she's still not for coming out of her room" your mom said softly.

The look in his eyes made your mom choke up a little and she had to turn her head so he wouldn't see the almost tears.

"Oh ok" Gordie said. He felt defeated and broken. You were never going to talk to him.

"I'll speak to her" your mom said filling him with hope.

"Thanks Mrs Y/L/N" he said with a small smile appearing on his face.

Her moms sure to talk her round he thought as he walked down your steps with a happy feeling bubbling inside.

Suddenly he stopped and he felt an odd feeling to turn around.

So he turned his head and caught you staring at him from your bedroom window.

A smile spread across his face as his eyes met yours and even though you closed your curtains the smile still never left his face.

He had seen you and just then he knew one day you would speak to him again.