Incubus [BOOK 1] (Jimin FF)

By VeraOnline1230

Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slav... More

Introductions
First Meeting (Y/N's POV)
Incubus (Jimin's POV)
Imprisoned (Y/N's POV)
Escaped (Y/N's POV)
Rika (Jimin's POV)
Found You (Y/N's POV)
Riku (Y/N's POV)
Brother (Y/N's POV)
Fake Jungkook (Riku's POV)
Figured Out (Y/N's POV)
Thinking of A New Story
One Hundred Reads?!
Sparring (Jimin's POV)
Accidental Kiss (Y/N's POV)
Dreams (Jimin's POV)
Busy
Sick
Mistake (Jiho's POV)
Forbidden (Y/N's POV)
Attacked (Y/N's POV)
April Fools! (Y/N POV)
Kaneshiro Akira (Jimin's POV)
Different Types of Demons
Concert (Y/N's POV)
Damn...
Ravenclaw (Akira's POV)
Hwang Nari (Akira's POV)
Old Friend (Rika's POV)
Alone (Jimin's POV)
Kim Yoosung (Y/N's POV)
oops..
Strange (Dual POV)
Lonely (Flara's POV)
Different Types of Demons Pt. 2
New Mission? (Jiho's POV)
Eyes (Dual POV)
Hide and Seek (Multi POV)
Flara (Riku's POV)
Thanks!
Summary
The Person I Couldn't Control (Y/N's POV)
Not Human (Taehyung's POV)
Home (Flara's POV)
Black Blood (Y/N's POV)
Don't Go (Jiho's POV)
Ayasaki Mari (Nari's POV)
Coma (Y/N's POV)
Character List
Their Identity (Y/N's POV)
Wiped Memories (Dual POV)
Control (Y/N's POV)
Announcement
Curses
The Confession (Y/N's POV)
Unexpected Visit (Y/N's POV)
Triple Date?! (Dual POV)
A Host Club? (Y/N's POV)
Troublemakers (Jimin's POV)
Artemis (Jimin's POV)
Explanations (Y/N's POV)
His Brother (Y/N's POV)
Weird Notification
Thoughts (Multi POV)
My Revenge (Y/N's POV)
My Result (Y/N's POV)
Season 2 Explanations
The End
It's Out!!

Meeting (Y/N's POV)

1.7K 65 10
By VeraOnline1230

I was hanging out with Jimin, Jiho, Rika, and Riku today. We were all planning to stop by an ice cream place when something jumped on Jimin's back.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he screamed.

Oh, it's this guy again. Great.

"Not you again," I said, unamused.

"Who is this?" Riku asked, staring at him suspiciously.

"I don't know!" Jiho said.

"A creep, that's who he is from the looks of it," Rika scoffed.

He got off of Jimin's back and introduced himself with a wide smile.

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Kaneshiro Akira!" he said happily.

"Weren't you the person who performed yesterday?" I asked, despite knowing who he was.

"Yep! That's me! I'm glad you remembered, Y/N!" Something about that sentence seemed odd. 

My face showed confusion for a second, but the look of confusion soon went away. Kaneshiro seemed to have noticed. He smirked.

"You know each other?" Jiho asked.

"He was performing yesterday at a concert when you left me behind yesterday," I explained.

"Oh, sorry," he said, not sounding sincere.

"So you were an idol," Jimin said.

"I'm glad you remember me too, Jimin!" Kaneshiro turned towards him and smiled.

"Of course I would remember you. You're that Elite." It seems Jimin knew he was an Elite Vampire too.

"He's also an Incubus?" Jiho asked.

"No, he's an Elite Vampire," I explained.

"There's more in this area? Dang," Jiho mumbled.

"Now, who might you guys be?" Kaneshiro turned towards Rika, Riku, and Jiho.

"None of your business," Rika scoffed.

"Haruno Riku," Riku said as he stared at him suspiciously.

"Shin Jiho," Jiho said nonchalantly.

"Nice to meet you, Riku and Jiho!" He smiled.

"You don't like using honorifics, huh?" Jiho asked.

"Nope. It makes it sound boring!" he explained.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" Rika asked.

"I'm a popular idol! Fans might recognize me! Of course, I appreciate the support, but the saesangs are too much!" He said, still smiling.

"I see," Rika quietly said.

"Jiho," Kaneshiro said.

"What?" he asked.

"You're just like her, aren't you?" Kaneshiro pointed towards me.

"How?" Jiho crossed his arms.

"You're also a Hunter!" Kaneshiro said, still smiling that damn smile.

"And Riku!" he continued and turned towards Riku.

"You're also an Incubus! Except, you wish you weren't." Riku's face was now filled with shock and so was Jiho's.

"H-How did you know that?" Riku asked.

"I'm a Vampire, silly! We Elites have the ability to read other's minds!" Kaneshiro smirked.

Everyone was silent. Then came a few voices.

"Aki! We're here!" came a high pitched voice.

"Yuki! Finally!" Kaneshiro ran towards a group of 4 people.

Wait. They were from the concert yesterday!

"Be quiet. Fans might recognize us," a deep voice said.

"You're no fun, Izu!" Kaneshiro whined.

"Who are these people, Akira?" the shortest one asked.

"The people I wanted you to meet!" he exclaimed.

"They look like ordinary people though, Aki!" the boy named Yuki whined.

"Ordinary people? What's that supposed to mean?" Jiho said quietly.

"Let me introduce you guys!" Kaneshiro said happily.

"This is Katayama Izunagi!" Kaneshiro pointed to the tallest one there.

He had the same hair as Kaneshiro except his was dyed blue, not red. He was very tall, almost as tall as Jiho. He looked muscular yet slim. His eyes were a dark brown color. He was wearing glasses. Strange, he wasn't wearing those on the concert. Maybe he was wearing contacts yesterday?

"This is Miyasaki Naoki!" Kaneshiro then pointed to the shortest one there. The height difference between Miyasaki and Katayama was not large, but it was noticeable.

Miyasaki also had the same hair except his was dyed purple. He looked as tall as Jimin or Riku. He looked very thin, almost as if he was a stick. His eyes were the color of hazel. A pretty color that suits him if you ask me.

"This is Nakajima Yuki!" Kaneshiro then pointed to the one next to Miyasaki.

He had also the same hair which was weird. His hair was colored green this time. He was an average height. Taller than me, but not taller than Jiho. His eyes were the color of amber. 

"And this is Sakurai Hideki! As you can tell, we're all Japanese. The company wanted a foreign group," he explained while laughing.

The last one he pointed to was probably the nicest looking one there. Besides Kaneshiro, who is always smiling, he was the only one smiling sincerely. Sakurai's hair style was, of course, the same style as the others, except he had dyed his yellow. His eyes were the color of a dark blue.

"Nice to meet you," they all said nonchalantly except for Nakajima and Kaneshiro.

"Oh! You guys are Hunters! How fun! Play with me!" Nakajima ran up to Jiho and me.

"So you guys are all Vamps?" Rika asked.

"Yep!" Kaneshiro said energetically.

"I wonder how many more of you demons are out there," I mumbled.

Miyasaki seemed to have heard me.

"There are Witches and Elite Witches. There are Wizards and Elite Wizards. There are also Werewolves and Elite Werewolves. They are all probably in this area," Miyasaki nonchalantly explained.

"Kaneshir-" I was about to say.

"Don't call me that," Kaneshiro said with a glare, but it quickly turned into a smile.

"Call me by my name, Akira or Aki!" he said, faking a smile.

"Alright, Akira. Why are you even here?" I asked.

"I wanted to learn more about you. You guys are so interesting. Also, how about you call all of us by our first names. Our fans do that all the time, so why don't you? You were at our concert yesterday!" he said with a fake smile.

"She was?" the one named Sakurai- or should I say, the one named Hideki asked.

"Yeah, I saw her," the one named Naoki commented.

"Akira said you could call us by our first names, right? So call me Hida or Hideki, please!" Sakurai said with a soft voice. I really liked his and Yuki's voice at the concert yesterday.

I also noticed that this was the first time Hideki spoke to me. He seems very quiet. I wonder if he's a quiet type?

"Call me Naoki or Nao," Miyasaki said.

"Izu or Izunagi," Katayama said.

"Call me Yuki!" Nakajima said energetically.

I nodded. Yuki looked very happy.

"I've never been friends with such a pretty girl before! I'm so happy!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Thanks?" I wasn't sure how I should take it so I said 'thanks'.

"Psh. She isn't even that pretty," Jimin walked over to us.

"Are you sure you don't think otherwise?" said Akira, smirking.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin looked confused yet flustered.

Riku mumbled something in Japanese. I didn't speak Japanese, so I didn't know what he meant. 

Akira then spoke to him in Japanese. Then followed Akira smirking and Riku blushing. I wonder what they're talking about?

"Can we just go and get ice cream now? I'm hungry," Jiho said.

"What about us?" Yuki whined.

"You can come too if you want," Jiho dismissively said.

"Yay!" Yuki exclaimed happily.

I wonder how many people would love to be me right now. I'm not flattering myself. It's just that, I'm with a very popular idol group and 3 extra attractive men along with a beautiful woman who's attitude needs a little work. Other than that, she's fine. What has my life become? It was so quiet up until a few months ago. It went from 0 to 100 real quick.

As I was lost in my thoughts, someone walked in front of us.

"Not you again," Jimin mumbled, causing me to look up.

"Last time I checked, you were only with 3 guys. Now 8? I expected better from you goody two shoes," he said and smirked at me.

~

A/N: Damn, not this guy again... 

(Unedited)

Edit: I should've edited. I'm a dumbass. I LEFT THE DAMN TITLE AS 'UNTITLED PART'. I'M SUCH AN IDIOTT. I promise this won't happen again. ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 398 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
3.5K 61 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
123 9 4
All the beauty of Heaven around him, but Jimin has fallen for another splendor; The Mortal Realm. But that isn't the only thing that has caught his a...
562K 31K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...