Only Time Will Tell (Our2ndli...

By o2l_4ever

Haley Pottorff is your typical 18 year old girl. Her life has been hard so far, but she has always had her... More

Authors note
Chapter 1~Beginnings
Chapter 2~Accidents
Chapter 3~Yes!
Chapter 4~Cali & New Friends
Chapter 5~VIDCON & New Faces
Chapter 6~Problems
Chapter 7~Disney Questions
Chapter 8~Love Awnsers
Chapter 9~Dates & Goodbyes
Chapter 10~Missing you
Chapter 11~Home Time!
Chapter 12~Suprises
Chapter 13~ Reunited
Chapter 14~Late Night Surgeries
Chapter 15~Scavenger hunt
Chapter 16~Unforgetable Party
Chapter 17~ I cant promise anything
Chapter 18~Heartbreak
Chapter 19~Tough Night
Chapter 20 - Broken
Chapter 21~Mystery Box
Chapter 22~Can You Take It?
Chapter 23~First Letter
Chapter 24~Over
Chapter 25~Jealous?
Authors Note+New Book?
Chapter 26~School?
Chapter 27~The British Return
Chapter 28~Last Letter
Chapter 29~The Plan
Chapter 30~Kiss-Cam Gone Wrong
Chapter 31~It Was You
Chapter 32~It Was You Pt. 2
Chapter 33~Truth
Chapter 34~Thinking
Chapter 35~Hate
Chapter 36~Twin Promise
Chapter 37~Making Cake & Breaking Plates
Chapter 38~Cottage
Chapter 40~Fishing trip
Chapter 41~Its Time To Decide
Chapter 42~Decision's
Chapter 43~The Walk and Talk
Chapter 44~Time will Tell
IMPORTANT Authors Note!!!
SEQUEL!!!!!!!!
New title and cover
SEQUEL INFO!!
Stay Strong Info
Two years?!?!

Chapter 39~ It's A Trevor Thing

2.9K 77 45
By o2l_4ever

Haley's P.O.V

Its day 2 of being at the cottage. So far today, I woke up, took a shower, and I just finished eating breakfast. Its around 10 know, and were all gonna go for a swim.

I put on my blue bikini, with my water shorts. Wearing the bottoms for my bikini would be to short, and your able to see my cuts. The last thing i want is for another person to worry about me. On top of my bikini I put on my white sweater. I put my hair in a high pony tail, and slip on my light blue flip flops. I also, get out my small backpack, and shove in a towel, my phone, my earphones, sunglasses and I put my beanie, and an extra pair of shorts in there too.

I walk out of my room to see everyone waiting for me in the living room.

''You ready?'' Sam asks, while the others continue to scroll through their phones.

''Yup, ready as ill ever be''

''Ok lets go'' he replies

We all get up, and walk down the path to the lake. Its really beautiful. There's a gazebo, a couple of picnic tables, lawn chairs, and a dock. I lay out my stuff on one of the tables, while the guys go to set up Jc's blue tooth speaker. In a couple of minutes we have the music blasting, and me, Andrea, Jenn, and Rebecca are sitting on the lawn chairs on the dock. All the guys pulled of their shirts,, and ran into the water.

''Its so beautiful here'' I say to the girls

''I know right'' Andrea replies

''Guys jump in!'' Jc yells to us

''Fine'' Jenn says, pulling off her shorts, and top leaving her in her bikini, followed by a couple of the guys whooing her on, which causes us all to laugh. She backs up then runs down the dock jumping into the water.

''Guys come in, the waters so nice!'' she screams, as she reaches the surface

Andrea, and Rebecca do the same, jumping into the water together. I watch them while still siting in the lawn chair.

''C'mon Haley!'' Ricky yells

''Ugh... its ok, I'm good here''

''Come in Haley, the waters so nice!'' Rebecca screams to me

''Fine'' I mutter.

I pull off my sweater leaving me in my bikini. I feel everyone watching me, and my self conscious side starts to kick in. I feel like I should just put my sweater back on. I ignore the thoughts, and stand up walking towards the edge on the dock. I look down to see my 7 friends in the water. Wait, where's Sam? I see everyone's eyes shift to behind me. I turn around to see Sam charging at me.

''Sam don't you-'' I scream, but before I know it I'm being pushed into the water.

I rise to the surface to see everyone laughing, and I soon join in.

''You were taking to long'' Sam laughs

As we all calm down, are little party continues. The music blaring, and all of us singing along to the song. Anaconda by Nikki Manaj just finished playing, and now Am I Wrong is on. We all dance together in the water, laughing a couple of times in between. Jc, and Trevor disappeared a while ago, but now their walking down the dock with a pair of keys in Jcs hand.

''Who wants to go water tubing!?!'' Trevor yells over the music, following by all of us hollering back at him.

Kian swims over to me, and asks,

''Haley want to go tubing with me on the two seater tube?''

''Why not'' I say, as he smiles back at me

Minutes pass by, and the next thing I know is I'm siting on a tube, fastened into a life jacket with Kian. All the others are in the boat, and Jc is driving. I'm getting more nervous than I thought I would.

''Jc!" I yell

"Ya!" he yells back

"Don't you need a licence to drive a boat!?!"

"Ya, but I drove a boat before" he laughs

"Can you go slow?" I ask

"Sure" he smirks

''You ok?" Kian asks me

"Just a little nervous"

"It will be fine. I went tubing before, just keep hold of the handel, and if you do flip off, the life jacket well protect you"

"Ok" I say nervously. He replies by giving me a reassuring smile.

The boat starts to move at a slow pace, then picks up ten times faster. It makes sharp curves, which sends me, Kian and the tube flying in the air. Jc makes the boat speed up, and makes a really sharp curve sending me, and Kian at least 10 feet in the air. the tube flips kicking me, and Kian off it.

"Ahhhhhhhh!'' I scream, reaching for Kian's hand as we hit the water together.

We rise to the surface laughing, hearing hoots, and holars from the others.

"See, that wasn't that bad" he says, as we swim over to the boat.

We watch the others go tubing from the boat, then head back. We all go inside, and dry off. Were supposed to meet each other in the living room, around the TV, because Trevor said he wanted to show us something.

I'm changed into white shorts, and a baby blue tank top, covered by my grey cardigan. I'm snuggled up with Connor on the two seater couch, while the others are sitting around us, either on the floor, or on the other couch's.

"Ok you guys must've not noticed, but I hid a secret camera on the boat, and recorded everything while we went tubing. So... I thought we could watch the footage now. I already quickly edited it" he says, turning on the TV, then going to sit down.

The video opens up, showing me putting on my life jacket, talking to Trevor. He was asking me questions.

"Hey! I didn't know you were recording that" I say, looking towards Trevor, who is now laughing.

We watch everyone's turn tubing to the end, until Trevor speaks up again,

"Oh one more thing I forgot to tell you guys. I also recorded your reactions to this" he says, pointing towards a plant above the TV. He walks over to it, taking out the camera inside of it.

"Trevor I don't trust you anymore, where else did you hide camera's?'' Andrea says, causing us all to laugh.

''Oh, and the best thing is, since we told our fans we weren't uploading this week, since were going away, I'm gonna upload the footage to O2L as a surprise video! So.. say hi to are 1 million fans" he says, pointing the camera toward us.

"Oh my god Trevor" Rebecca says, hiding her face in a pillow

"Well bye guys see you next week on Friday for my new O2L video" he says, shutting off his camera, than pulling out the USB from the TV. "Time to go edit!!!" he screams, skipping away

''That was actually a good idea" Connor says

"But very random, its a Trevor thing" I say

"What time is it? Its starting to get dark out there" Ricky says, looking out the window

"Its 7" Jc says

"Wow, we basically spent the whole day on the lake" Jenn says

"I know right. What are we doing for dinner because I'm starving?"

"We havn't had TacoBell in a long time, and I saw one about 5 minutes from here, on the drive here" Sam speaks up

"Then what are you doing sitting around here, go get me taco's!!!" I yell, as Sam gives me a look

"Please?" I add, smiling really wide.

''Fine, Kian, Jc your coming with me'' he says, as they all stand up, following him to the car.

I talk with Connor for a while, till the guys come back with bags of delicious tacos. Oh, how I love my tacos. I grab three hard shell tacos, then go back to sitting with Connor on the couch. I'm about to take my first bite of deliciousness when Connor says,

"Wait, Haley I have an very important question for you"

"Yes Connor" I say, looking up at him

"This is a very important question, so answer wisely'' he says, looking me in the eyes

"Yes Connor, what is your important question?"

"Do you, tilt the Taco, tilt your head, or tilt both to eat a taco?" he says, causing me to laugh

''I tilt both, can I go back to eating now'' I ask

"Yes you can" he says, laughing taking a bite of his taco

We finished our tacos, then for the rest of the night me, and the girls watched movies on Netflix in my room. We watched movies until we all fell asleep, including me. I cant wait for tomorrow.

____________________________

Hope you guys liked chapter 39

So what do you think will happen next at the cottage?

Good things will happen?

Bad things will happen?

Have you ever went water tubing or snow tubing before? I've done both

Do you, tilt the Taco, tilt your head, or tilt both to eat a taco?

Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter

For a NEW update this chapter has to get 10 comments and 10 votes

Anyways

I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOO

hope you enjoyed chapter 29

Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2K 78
16 year old Bree Smith is abused and she cuts. Her mom is dead and her dad hits her. Hurting herself is one of the only ways that makes her feel bett...
25.1K 583 25
Living with your best friend for the summer without any stresses sounds good right? Wrong. The six guys of Our2ndlife find their way into the girls l...
7.9K 301 27
[SAM POTTORFF FANFIC] Julia is a 18 year old girl who is obsessed with O2L. But one day Ricky Dillon notices her video and asks to do a collab. When...
12.7K 281 35
Connor never thought he'd have another sister, never mind a twin. He needs to find her and bring her back home, but there's not enough room at the Fr...