Criminal Minds Imagines

Da TrapHouse_Girls

Imagines about Spencer reid Derek Morgan Aaron Hotchner David Rossi And many more Altro

hearing you singing!
fears!¡
pregnant!
Brother
love me or leave me here¡
truth or dare!¡
pregnant 2!¡
integration!
survice dogs and coffee shops
Y/N and mr Pringles!¡
gifts!¡
cheating
arrested¡!
Reids daughter!
Kiss me you dork
sneaking out!
bullies!¡
everything will be okay!¡
hospital visits!¡
Comeing out!¡
busted lip and bruises!¡
ptsd¡
bloody knuckles and broken glass¡!
single mom
Baby boy!
im sorry¡
savior¡
expelled!
Aaron's daughter

kidnapped!¡

9.7K 135 1
Da TrapHouse_Girls

trigger warning! Mentions on rape in first person. Don't read if your sensitive to this topic. Stay safe💕

Garcia ran into the bullpen spewing out sentences to fast for anyone to understand. Morgan held her shoulders shushing her. "Hey babydoll calm down. Now whats wrong?" He asked. "My sister! She didn't come home last night and she won't answer her phone. Shes not like that!" She said on the verge of tears.

"Mabye she's stayed at a friend's or boyfriends" JJ suggested. "No she would've called me and she dosen't even have a boyfriend" Garcia sighed shakely. "One night stand? Maybe she-" "What No! Shes terrified of that kind of stuff" Garcia cryed.

Morgan held Garcia as she cryed and JJ went to gather the rest of the team.

~Last night around 10:30~

You were walking home from your friend Rose's house when you noticed a guy following you. You were trying to text your sister but you had no signal.

As you tryed to dial her number a hand around your mouth stoped you. Something cold and mental pressed against your back. "Scream and I'll shoot you" the man hissed.

You remember how many times your sister had lectured you on what to do in a situation like this. You noded and the man removed his hand. "My car is down that ally. If you cooperate with me I'll give you a treat" he purred. You whimpered and noded as he led you to his car.

Once in the car he smiled "I don't want you to see your surprise princesses" he said before he hit you on the side of your head with his gun. You gasped and everything went blurry before you passed out.

~in the present~

Garcia paced the office as the team worked on getting a profile together. "Rose said she last saw Y/N and she left fine and she didn't act weird at all" Emily said as she walked into the room.

"Ugh! Someone had to have seen her!" Garcia groaned. "Guys someone called the police last night saying they saw a suspicious guy following a girl, that looks like Y/N" Rossi said as he entered the room.

"Okay Morgan and JJ head to were she was seen being followed. Spencer and Emily go talk to the person who called last night" hotch said. Everyone went there separate ways. "What about me?" Garcia asked. "Your not going into the field. This case is to personal, but im not takeing you off the case all together. When we get more information we'll tell you" hotch said as he patted Garcia's shoulder.

~Meanwhile Y/N is wakeing up~

You woke up and slowly opened your eyes. You looked around and saw you were in some kind of basement or cellar.

Your hands and legs tired to the chair with rope. The rope was to tight and would probably leave bruises and/or rope burn.

You looked up when you saw the man from earlier walk in. "Your awake! Finally" He said happily. You noded not wanting to talk. Your throat was dry and hurt a bit.

"Don't wanna talk huh? Its okay I'll do most of the talking anyways hun" he said as he walked over to you and cupped your cheek.

You whimpered and he tilted his head. "Are you thirsty princess? It was a long ride here" he smiled. You noded and he grabbed a water bottle from behind you. Theres probably a table or something behind me, you guessed

He helped you drink the water and set the bottle on the ground beisde you. "W-Why did you bring me here" you asked quietly. "Theres that beautiful voice! Your with me because I just had to save you hun. Your to innocent to be out in this cruel world" he said as he caressed your cheek.

You slowly noded "why me?" You asked. "Why not, Your gorgeous and vary sexy might I add" he smirked as he tucked a stray hair behind your ear. You shivered "um thanks" you said getting more uncomfortable by the second. "Will you be a good girl if I untie you? I wanna play a game" he smiled as he ran his finger down your arm. You gulped but noded.

He cheered and quickly untied you. He took your hand and gently pulled you up. You were weak so you fell into him and he chuckled and picked you up bridal style. He walked into a different room and sat you on the bed. "Here is your room princess." He said happily. 

You looked around the room and faked a smile. "Thank you" you said quietly. "Now lets have some fun" he said and walked twords you as he unbuttoned his shirt.

~Back at the bau~

Morgan and JJ had found your phone and brought it back to Garcia. She put in your password and saw several texts that didn't send.

"Theres some random guy following me"

"Sis im scared"

"Hes getting closer and there's no one around for me to ask for help"

"Hes been following me since I left rose's"

Garcia teared up at the texts. "Oh my god. She must've been terrified!" Garcia cryed. "Its okay Garcia we'll get her back" JJ said.

"We talked to the guy who saw them. The man had curly black hair, average height and weight for a male his age. He looked about 29 or 30 and he was wearing all black" Spencer said.

"The guy went to get his phone and when he came back outside he saw the guy getting in a white jeep" Emily added. "Did he get the license plate number?" Garcia asked. "Unfortunately no" Spencer said.

Garcia sighed and went to research with the information she had. She needed to find her sister.

~Back with Y/N~

She layed on the bed sobbing quietly. The man had left a couples minutes ago. He had raped her. He didn't even be gentle or take his time.

Her thighs were starting to get bruises and her hips had marks from his nails digging into them. She was in alot of pain. You sat up and put your clothes on the best you could. Minus your bra that he litteraly ripped off.

You sat on the bed and cryed more. He locked the door when he left and there were no windows in this room. The only thing in the room was a table across the room and the bed. The table had a blanekt over it but you were to scared to find out whats under it.

~Back with the team~

Garcia ran into the bullpen "Mark Willams! He fits the profile and owns a white jeep" Garcia yelled. "Good job" hotch said.

"Did you get a address" Morgan Asked. "He lives in his mother's house, she passed away last year and left everything to him, her only child" Garcia said.

"I'll send you the adress. Please find my sister" she begged. "We will sweetie don't worry" Morgan reassured her before everyone started to get ready to leave.

~At marks house~

He had Finshed with you again but he put your shirt and panties back on you once he was done this time. He locked the door when he left and you curled up on the bed and cryed. You jumped when you heard banging above you and yelling.

"Stop" You whimpered to yourself. Loud noises always scared you since you were little. You covered your ears and sobbed.

A moment later the doorknob to your room jiggled. You scooted back on the bed and put your hand over your mouth trying to muffle your sobs. He always got mad when he found you crying.

The door burst open and a man with a bullet proof vest that said FBI on it held his gun twords you but quickly lowered it when he saw you he called to his team that he found you.

"Y/N. Im Spencer reid. I work with your sister" he said as he ran over to you. "Wheres Garcia" you asked. "She's waiting for you outside" he said as he helped you up. "Can you walk?" He asked.

You whimpered and shook your head. He lifted you up bridal style and walked out of the room and to the stairs of the basement. You became drowsy and everything became blurry.

"Y/N!!" Your sisters voice made your vision clear. Spencer sat you down on a stretcher and the medics took you to the ambulance. "Oh my god" Garcia cryed as she reached you.

She grabbed your hand and squeezed it lightly. "Sis" you sobbed. "Shh its okay, Your safe now" she said as tears fell down her face.

Your vision because blurry again and your eyes slowly closed. The last thing you heard was Garcia yelling and everything went black.

~At the hospital~

Garcia sat with Morgan and the rest of the team in the waiting room of the hospital. "She'll be okay" Morgan said as he held her hand.

"What if shes not Morgan" Garcia cryed. "If shes anything like you she won't give up" Spencer said smiling sadly.

"Y/N Garcia?" A nurse said as they walked into the room. "Yes! Is she okay" Garcia asked as she stood up along with the team. "The docter needs to talk to her guardian" the nurse said.

Garcia followed the nurse down the hallway and saw a docter talking to another nurse. "Docter Galaway" the nurse said. "Is this miss Garcia's relative?" He asked. The nurse noded then left.

"Is she okay" Garcia asked nervously. "Shes stable. We did a rape kit and it came back positive. We gave her some medicine to stop pregnancy just in case. She lost alot of blood from the man being so rough with her during intercourse" he explained. "We also treated some rope burns and bruises on her wrists and ankles, and some scars on her hips" he explained. Garcia teared up "can I see her" she cryed. He noded and opened the door he was standing beisde.

Garcia walked in and he closed it behind her. Her sister was asleep. She sat in the chair beisde her and held her hand. "Im so sorry" Garcia sobbed.

"Sisssy?" Y/N said tiredly. "Y/N! Oh thank god. Are you feeling okay?" Garcia asked. "Yeah.. it still hurts though" she said as she teared up. "Its okay sugar. It will hurt for a while" Garcia said as she caresses her sisters head.

"Penelope..." Y/N said. "Yes?" Garcia replied "I-I.. yaknow.. during it.. did.. did that mean I liked it" she looked at her sister with fear in her eyes. "God no. That's just your body's natural reaction" Garcia exclaimed. Y/N noded and looked away.

"Hey. It's gonna be okay. Im not leaveing you" Garcia said as she held her sisters hand. "Did you catch him?" She asked. "No but we will. My team won't rest untill we do" Garcia said. She noded. "Can I meet them, Your team?" She asked. Garcia smiled sadly but noded.

She texted Morgan her room numbers and went back to holding her sisters hand.

When the team walked in Y/N smiled. "Hey girly" Derek smiled. "Hi" Y/N blushed. "Y/N this is Derek, Emily, JJ, Aaron, David and Sp-" "Spencer, I know him" she said shyly.

"Oh yeah" Garcia smiled. "Thank you Spencer" you said shyly as you glanced at him. "Its no problem, its my job" he smiled.

You thanked them all for saving your life.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5M 27.2K 32
𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠�...
127K 4.6K 42
━ 𝗔𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗘𝗥 ❝ 𝙱𝙾𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▌ᰢ ༘ 𓄹 ࣪˖...
384K 4.9K 29
a collection of spencer reid/reader oneshots
3.1K 82 11
「𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙎」 ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝑙𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵. ❞ - 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝞖𝙄𝘾𝞖 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 �...