TG2: Once Again (Jenlisa)

By ashtngry

Even in the second time, time would be their enemy? How can you fight if you already know at first that both... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56; 1 of 2
56; 2 of 2
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Tamer

22

18.8K 722 922
By ashtngry

Jennie's POV

I don't know what happened. Dad was here but Mom wasn't mad. We were all in the living room when Dad spoke.

"I'm planning to bring them to California. They will continue their studies there. Jennie was so stubborn, I think she'll behave there." Dad said.

"What? No! They'll stay here with me" Mom said.

Here they are, fighting again.

"You have them for 12 years. Maybe it wasn't bad if they go with me this time" Dad said.

"Yeah, I've been taking care of them alone for 12 years!" Mom yelled.

"And you don't want to accept my help, even if you know that it was for our children." Dad yelled back.

"They don't need your money. I can provide them that." Mom answered back.

"But did you raise them well? Maybe you're too focused in your work!" Dad said.

"Because it's needed!" Mom said and was about to cry.

"They'll go with me" Dad said then stood up.

"No!" I said.

"I don't need a Dad anymore. I survived 12 years without a Dad, so I think I can live without a Dad." I stood up and went to my room.

I was lying on my bed, I didn't noticed that I was already crying. I suddenly remembered something.

Lili.

I never told her what she needed to know. After the fire, the continuous problem came. I forgot about her.

I sat up.

Was Grandma Isabelle been calling or texting me? I don't if I drop my phone somewhere or it got burned in the house.

-

Mom wasn't home, maybe she was at her work. Kai left a note saying that he went out with Dad. So I'm alone here.

I went to basement to tell Lili everything. I'm not ready to see her right now because there's a lot going on to my life, but I can't hide this to her any longer. Her family has been searching for her.

I slowly opened the door when I heard her talking.

Lisa's POV

I've been staying at the basement of this house for a few days right now. I was so bored so I looked at the things here.

Until I saw a picture. A picture were Jennifer was there.

I suddenly smiled. I sat on the bed while holding the picture. She's smiling in the picture and she really look so happy.

I can see her difference with Jennie now. It's beed a long time since I last saw her face, but I felt like it all happened yesterday.

"Hi Jen" I smiled. I look crazy right now, talking to a picture.

"I miss you. It was so sad that you weren't here. It all happened a long time ago, but it seemed like it was just yesterday" tears were forming on the side of my eyes but I kept my smile.

"The pain, all the sacrifices that I hid when I'm in front of you. You thought that it was all okay for me but it wasn't." until my tear fell.

"I don't want to give up on you. I never wanted to let you go. I don't want you to marry someone else. I don't want you to build a family with someone else. I never wanted you to leave, to leave me here alone." tears were now escaping from my eyes.

"I'm tired of being alone. I'm so scared of being alone." I held her picture tighter while still crying.

"I wish I could turn back the time. I wish I didn't let you go and let you marry that guy. I wish I'd listened to you" I tried to calm myself from crying.

"It's been so long, I still love you but---"

I looked at the door when I heard a thud. I saw Nini.

Jennie's POV

I heard everything she said. My tears suddenly fell and I can't move.

I'm trying to cry silently because I don't want her to hear me, but my knees weakened and accidentally fell the box that was on the table beside me. Lili got startled and looked at me.

I was about to go out when she held my wrist and closed the door.

"Nini" she said but I'm not in my right mind. I can't still process all the things I heard from her.

"Let me go" I said calmly but she didn't let me go.

"Nini, listen to me"

"Listen to what!? I know that you still love my grandma!" I can't stop myself and yelled to her.

"Why am I so dumb? Maybe she also liked you back that time, I fell inlove with you anyway." I said while holding my forehead.

"Nini--"

"Wait!" I said.

"You don't need to explain everything, I already heard it all. I should be thanking you" then I smiled while my tears were still cascading down my cheeks.

"Because of your sacrifices, grandpa married grandma and they made my Mom, and that's the reason why me and Kai was alive. So thank you Lili." I smiled as wide as I can.

"Shut up!" Lili said with blank expression.

"Unlucky me, you fell inlove with my grandma but didn't with me. I'm so stupid, right?" I forced a laugh.

Fvck these tears! They just don't want to stop from falling. I'm trying to look okay here.

"I'll go now" I said and faced the door. I was opening the door when she held my wrist once again.

"Let me go" I whispered but she didn't obeyed me.

"Please let me go" I said then her hold loosened slowly. I went out the basement and ran outside.

I kept on running, I don't even know where I'm heading, all I want to do now was to run away. My tears kept on falling and I'm starting to have hard time on breathing.

It hurts to know that she doesn't love me too, but I didn't know that what I heard a while ago was more painful. She love grandma until now.

I stopped when someone beeped.

"Jen, are you okay?" when I looked at the car. It was Jisoo who almost bumped me.

It's my fault anyway. I kept on running but my mind wasn't with me.

I just stared at her.

I can't describe the pain that I'm feeling right now.

I just cried, she walked on my direction then hugged me. I suddenly felt weak and was about to sit on the floor but she's quick enough to catch me. I hugged her back and cried my eyeballs out.

-

I'm at the condo where Dad was staying. I was sitting on the living room while waiting for him.

Here I am, swallowing my pride.

"Princess" he said while he's walking downstairs.

He used to call me Princess when I was young. The last time I heard him called me that was when our family was still complete.

I stood up and just looked at him. He stopped in front of me and waited for me to talk.

"I'm--I'm here"I stuttered.

"I'm here b-because I'm going w-with you in C-California." I finally said.

"Really?" Dad asked with disbelief.

-

"NO!" my Mom yelled so loud.

Were here at the house with that. We told them about me, going with Dad. Kai was just listening.

"But she already decided!" Dad yelled back.

"Is that true? Huh?" Mom asked while looking at me.

Her stare, I can see that she's hurting.

"Yeah" I tried to hide my feelings and answered with a blank face.

"You're mad at him right?" Mom asked angrily, she's trying not to scream or cry.

I just looked at her, still hiding that I'm hurting because I hurt her on my decision.

"I know how mad you are at him. That's why you became like that right? Because of him!" she yelled and her tears started to fall on her cheeks.

I averted my eyes from her when I felt my tears fell, then I quickly wiped them using my hand.

"I'm going with him, period." I said uninterested and stood up to go to my room when my Mom held my wrist.

"You're going to leave me? You're leaving me just like that?" Mom asked with disbelief while crying.

Fvck! I hate this. She's crying in front of me. I can't control my feelings and I also cried.

I faced her. She cried harder and I did too. Dad and Kai was just there, sitting while waiting for my answer.

"I need to" I said tiredly. Mu energy was all drained because of so much crying.

Why were these happening to me? Was this my karma for being rebel? Too bad, I'm too tired catching all this karma.

"You need to? You'll leave. You'll leave us here just like that Jennie?!" Mom yelled and she was still crying.

"I'm tired, tired of everything. I just want to start a new life,before I commit suicide." I said while looking at her eyes to show her that I'm serious.

"Are you insane, Jennie?" Dad asked irritably who also can't believe what I just said.

"What? Tell me, what's really your problem?" Mom asked while shaking me.

"All of you" I weakly said.

-

All the things that I needed was settled after one day. I'm also leaving this day, so I'm packing up.

"Noona" Kai knocked who's standing on my door way. I signaled him to come in.

"You're really leaving me and Mom here?"

I didn't answer and continued to pack my things.

My life here was a mess and I want to escape. Call me coward but this was the only solution I can think of. I have so many enemies in the school and in the race track. Family and love problem. I too tired of those bullshits. My whole here was a big mess.

I'm numb.

"You? Why weren't you going with Dad?" I asked without any emotion.

"I don't know what happened before because you never told me, so I don't know if I was suppose to be mad at Dad. But when I'm with him, I'm very happy noona, I didn't know that, that was the feeling of having a Dad. But I'm not going anywhere,because I don't want ot hurt and leave Mom here. I know her more that I know Dad." Kai said. I looked at him and his trying to stop his tears from falling.

"Nothing changed, I still hate him, and we made a deal. I will live at the California but not in his house. I will study and work there. I will not take anything from him. I just really want to go far from here" I said still having the blank expression.

"So you're really going?" Kai asked. I looked at him and nodded.

Kai's POV

I can see through noona's eyes that she's really sure on going with Dad.

But wait, do Lisa Unnie knows? I noticed that since the fire happened, there's something different between them. I know how stubborn noona can be, so why did she let Mom put the bed im the basement?

I went to basement. I opened the door and saw Lisa Unnie sitting on the floor while leaning her back on the bed. She's lowering her head and seemed to be thinking deeply. She looked at me when she noticed my presence.

"Lisa Unnie"

Lisa's POV

"Lisa Unnie" Kai said. Why was he here? What does he need?

"Noona was leaving" he said directly. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Is that so" I said, not looking at him.

"Won't you do anything?" he asked.

I laughed lightly and lowered my head again.

"Are you kidding me Kai?" I said.

"Do I look like I was kidding? She's leaving. She's going with Dad in oversea and I don't know if she's planning to come back." he said.

"That's all?" I said without any emotion.

"So you don't care? What happened between you two?"

"If you're done, you can go." I said.

"I just came here to let you know, but I guess you don't really care." he said then I heard the door closed.

I looked at the door and lowered my head once again, I didn't notice my tears were already flowing down to my cheeks.

It was like all the pain that I felt when Jennifer left went back. The feeling that I can't do anything but to watch them leave. I can't stop her and all I can do was to cry.

Why didn't she let me explain my side?! Why didn't she heard me after I talk?

"It's been so long, I still love you, but I think I need to let you go, because I already love Jennie more than I love you."

I wish she heard those words.

I punched the wall because of so much annoyance. I felt a sting on my knuckles and saw blood on my palms.

Even me---even me didn't follow the deal. I fell inlove with her too without me knowing. I made a mistake for the second time. I made a mistake because I loved again.

"Nini. Nini." I was calling her name while stopping my tears from falling.

Jennie's POV

I'm already done packing my things. One hour left and I'll fly to California. Mom wasn't here, she really don't have any plan on dropping me to airport. She was still mad at me. Well, I can't blame her.

"Princess, are you done packing your things?" I did noticed that Dad was already here.

"Good, we have to go now" he said. Kai and him carried my things.

I was about to enter the car when..

"Why?" Dad asked when I stopped.

"I still have time right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Why?"

"You go first, I'll just follow"

"What? --okay, just make sure that you won't be late in our flight." Dad said and I just nodded.

Dad and Kai went to the airport. I turned to look at the house.

Why am I still here?

I look stupid and was still making my way to her even if I know that she'll just hurt me.

I can't unlove you, but I know that I have the power to go away.

"This will be the last, I promise." I said then closed my eyes. I was crying again.

I opened my eyes and looked at the house once again.

"Bye Lili"

-

The End.

JUST KIDDING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 9.7K 48
Newbie Cadet Lisa Manoban of YG Military Academy what will be her fate in the hands of her senior officer 2LT Jennie Kim a cold,badass officer of YGM...
38.8K 122 99
A collection of links to some Jenlisa Social Media AU's on Twitter
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
31.8K 962 27
When Jung Hoseok joined BTS, he left behind his home life. Everyone and everything that had been going on there. Out of all of the boys in the band...