๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ

Od princesstaekooko

[rank #3 in #taekook] a boy with a broken past as well as a broken heart discovers the likes of the world in... Vรญce

characters & infomation
[one] 4:07am
[two] bitter taste
[three] crumpled blankets
[four] 'wet floor'
[five] are you gay?
[six] blush like crazy
[seven] ten mile
[eight] crocodiles or sharks
[nine] black and gothic, or soft pastel
[ten] mr hOt guy
[eleven] brilliant and beautiful
[twelve] the salts been spilled
[thirteen] more than just a sofa
[fourteen] hate, sadness, devastation and stupidity [FLASHBACK]
[fifteen] pull me closer
[sixteen] bare thighs
[seventeen] promises
[eighteen] flushed cheeks and a gunshot
[nineteen] pensive in the moonlight
[twenty] worry about me not
[twenty-one] a maze of cold stone
[twenty-two] snake eyes and samurais
[twenty-three] I'm still standing
[twenty-four] pray for me
[twenty-five] in the cold november rain

[twenty-six] if you fall I will catch you

881 36 5
Od princesstaekooko

jungkook's focus

though it was late, the small town hospital was surprisingly busy. it was a saturday night after all, and dimwitted drunks who got into fights came piling into the tiny hospital bearing all sorts of injuries.

a dripping wet jungkook strode in a hurry carrying a shear bag filled to the brim with unnecessary items which he hoped cheered taehyung up. he rushed to the reception desk not caring he brought most of the weather in with him. the receptionist was unrecognisable, he grimanced at the sight of jungkook looking him up and down.

"can I help-"

"I'm here to visit mr. kim taeh- " jungkook's eyes widened, "-sorry, I mean mr. zhang wei" he finished hastily, sweat mixing with the rainwater on his forehead.

the receptionist took no notice of jungkook's suspicious stutter and looked at him with a bored expression. "sorry, visiting times are over. come back tomorrow between 1PM to 4PM" the receptionist pointed his eyes, "-and perhaps try and wear dry clothes" he gave jungkook a sarcastic smirk.

"no!" jungkook brought his hands up to his head with exasperation. "you can't- I need to see him now!"

the receptionist looked up with tiredness in his eyes "look dude, I'm only doing my job" he shrugged, "come back tomorrow"

"you don't understand! I have to see him" jungkook slammed his fists onto the counter causing the receptionist to jerk back. tears of frustration formed in jungkook's eyes.

"woah woah chill dude" the receptionist had now stood up, "if you're that desperate, take this key for the back door. it's the white one with two windows on each sides." the receptionist lowered his tone and stared into jungkook's eyes urging him to understand. "it didn't come from me, ok?"

jungkook nodded in agreement holding his hand out desreetly. jungkook took notice of the receptionist's badge which read 'daz'. he felt the cold piece of metal on his hand and clasped tightly.

"thanks daz" jungkook nodded and darted to the exit without a second glance.

the automatic doors whooshed open and jungkook felt a blast of cold air smack his face in an instant. the wind howled as humongous raindrops continued to hammer down like bolts. jungkook didn't even bother to put his already soaked hood up. the bitter cold bit his ears turning them a flushed red as he scrambled down the short alleyway hastily.

the back door was as daz had said. he ducked under the windows in case he was spotted by a doctor, and crept towards the door.

the door unlocked with a soft click and swung open. jungkook could hear the low chatter of patients in their wards and doctors discussing confidential matters lowly.

it wasn't difficult to find taehyung's as the hospital only had so many rooms. behind the shear blinds, jungkook could spot taehyung's face from a mile away. he lay peace fully in an upright position. jungkook watched as his chest rose up and down slowly. jungkook's heart swelled as he noticed the wires stuck to his bare chest.

jungkook could feel his throat tighten as he stifled the urge to sob. he took a deep breath and twisted the knob of the door with care.

the room smelt strongly of antiseptic equipment and a constant beep ensuring taehyung's life was quietly pulsating.

taehyung lay still, half covered in a thin fabric.

so peaceful. jungkook thought. if only I hadn't dragged taehyung into this mess with me.

jungkook noticed a seat on taehyung's left which jungkook dashed to, not taking his eyes off taehyung.

it was getting onto midnight and jungkook dared not to make a sound in case he woke taehyung. so jungkook merely stared at him, noticing the boy's delicate features. the way his smooth nose curved into his face, his golden tanned skin which glowed in the moonlight, almosted looked surreal. the way his long eyelashes fanned out like a feather and fluttered when he blinked, the way his cheeks would get all hot and flustered when he was embarrassed. and his smile. his smile. the way his eyes would crinkle at the sight of a cat.

jungkook's knee jerked up and down unconsciously as he kept his alert eyes on taehyung.

after long hours of staring into the abyss, flinching with nervousness at even the smallest of sounds, jungkook's eyes began to feel heavy and the weight of his head on his shoulders became unbearable. he lent back and closed his eyes knowing he would need sleep - even as little as an hour would be enough to keep him going.

---

jungkook jolted awake. a careless nurse came barging in making sure she was heard.

"right," the nurse rubbed her stubby hands together. "who do we 'ave 'ere then?" she cleared her throat in the most un-ladylike way. she picked up the clipboard at the bottom of taehyung's bed; who was in fact, still asleep.

"still asleep I see?" she glanced over the top of the clipboard at taehyung. "lazy one this one is"

"how is he?" jungkook was perched on the edge of the hospital chair.

"ah no need to worry, he must've been tired, he'll wake up as fresh as a daisy in no time." the nurse waved jungkook off as if taehyung's well being wasn't as important as her hair which she was fiddling with, constantly moving clips about.

jungkook internally rolled his eyes and gave her a small nod whilst ensuring taehyung was still breathing.

"is 'e a relative?" the nurse perked up after finishing her hair.

"no, he's my-" jungkook paused in mid sentence to think. what was taehyung to jungkook? "he's my friend."

a expression of deep thought appeared on jungkook's face as he thought of his good friendship with taehyung, but the thought still lingered in his mind.

friend

jungkook smiled weakly to himself.

"ahh, how sweet of you to be here for 'im" her eyes smiled as she gazed warmly at taehyung.

jungkook wasn't paying attention to the nurse, his eyes lay on the unconscious taehyung contently.

"right, this is for when he wakes up, he must be hungry now surely. also I must warn you, he may be slightly loopy when he wakes up. the drugs are quite strong you see." the nurse placed the breakfast tray on the bed side table to the right of taehyung.

"alright, I'll keep an eye on him" jungkook gave the nurse a concerned look

"I'll be back to check on him." and the nurse left and swiftly and silently as ever.

---

hour after hour, jungkook sat, gazing out of the window at the mild weather, reading a gossip magazine he had zero interest in, he himself even slept a while too.

it came to about eleven am when jungkook's stomach began to rumble. horrifying memories of rumbling sounds erupting from jungkook's belly in class just before lunch time flashed across jungkook's mind. he shivered at the thought. to say the least, highschool wasn't exactly his favourite place to be.

another painfully loud gurgle belched from jungkook's stomach. he held his waist in his arms in hope that would quiet down the earthquake-like rumbles.

it was no use of course. he had to do something, he had to eat something.

if this carries on, thought jungkook, I might disturb taehyung! or was that a good thing? it was about time he woke up after all.

despite his second thoughts, jungkook reached over to taehyung's uneaten bugette roll and took a huge bite out of it regretfully. he couldn't even careless at the dryness of the bugette or at how overly buttered it was, because it was food nevertheless, and jungkook was quite literally starving. in fact, jungkook was unaware of his death defying hunger as he was too caught up in the well being of taehyung.

in less than a minute, jungkook had already wolfed down the dry bugette and already started on the packeted blueberry muffin.

"oi, is that my blueberry muffin?" a voice from jungkook's right perked up.

jungkook paused and turned his head towards taehyung guiltily. "-you weren't awake so I thought I might as well" he shrugged with his mouth full, crumbs littering his jeans.

"I was looking forward to that" taehyung pouted, furrowing his eyebrows.

"you've been asleep this entire time, dumbass" jungkook pointed out

"hey watch it, pig face" taehyung retorted with a smile on his face. taehyung never let his well being get the better of his character.

jungkook was once again taken aback by taehyung's humour despite him being shot, kidnapped and stabbed.

"you're lucky you're in a hospital bed, or I'd have you" jungkook lightly hit his arm

"big bad jungkook gonna get me?" sarcasm was taehyung's offense, he laughed loudly.

jungkook raised his eyebrows, had he forgotten that only a few days ago jungkook did literally kill somebody?

wow this boy really does have guts.

"how are you feeling, weirdo?" jungkook chuckled at the strange but also fascinating boy.

"weirdo? excuse you but have you seen such magical face?" his eyes were giddy with glee, "and I'm fabulous"

"yes, uh very magical indeed" jungkook brushed off the boy's loopiness and intended to see the nurse as she requested.

jungkook could feel a sharp creak in his back from sitting down for too long as his rose from his seat.

"are you escaping? wait for me!" taehyung whipped the wires off his chest and hurried to jungkook who was stood half way to the door.

"no! taehyung - wait here, I'll be back in a minute" jungkook lead him back to his bed.

"please d-don't escape without me, I don't wanna be all by myself" taehyung curled up into a tight ball like a child.

jungkook could see that the memories from his kidnapping flood into his eyes. trapped.

"don't worry, I will be back" jungkook assured the confused taehyung. "look, when the big hand reaches six, I will definitely be here, okay?" jungkook pointed to the clock on the wall in front of them.

taehyung nodded, his messy hair covering his eyes. jungkook rubbed his back comfortingly and smiled softly. he pressed his lips upon taehyung's head and said "I'm glad you're okay"

***

[yooo my dudes, it's ya gurl, it's been awhile I know, but I'm back from wattpad hibernation. also woW thank you for reading this crap excuse of a story, did not know this was gonna go this far, 90k wtffff. see you in my next chapter
-Eliza.S 💘]

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

91.2K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
14.1K 1K 81
๐—”๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ง๐Ÿณ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? The Bangtan Boys work for one of the biggest mafia companies in the world...
24.5K 1.2K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein ๐ŸŒŸHansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...