Destined By The Stars // NCT...

Da Kalopcholia

Everyone has their own soulmates. They all have different soulmate symptoms. Han Hyo Yoo looks like a normal... Altro

Introduction (Main Character Cast)
Chapter 1 Middle School Against High School
Chapter 2 Let The Competition Begin!!!
Chapter 3 2 Soulmates Found
Chapter 4 Breaks in Dorms
Chapter 5 Plans for The Day
Chapter 6 Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 7 First Day As a Trainee and Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 8 A Quadruple Date
Chapter 9 Telling The Truth (Part 2 of Chapter 8)
Chapter 10 Dance Training with Sunbaenims
Chapter 11 Another Day As a Trainee..But In Love
Chapter 12 A Performance's Blast
Chapter 13 Perfect Dates
Chapter 14 A Sudden Meeting and Filming
Chapter 15 Training with Sunbaes and A Soulmate Found
Chapter 16 Studying Hard and Creating Music
Chapter 17 A Morning Surprise, Album Approval & MVs Discussion
Chapter 18 Practice, Recording and Romance
Chapter 19 A Sudden Challenge
Chapter 20 Marks, Journeys, Introductions
Chapter 21 Filming Debut MVs
Chapter 22 Introductions, Filming, Editing
Chapter 23 Birthday Celebration, Soulmates Found and Finally Debuting
Chapter 24 Schedule Discussing and Debut Stage
Chapter 25 Magazine Photoshoot, New Pets And NCT Night Night
Chapter 26 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 1
Chapter 27 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 2
Chapter 28 Practice and Our First V Live
Chapter 29 Our First Day Of School and Concert
Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen
Chapter 31 Music Bank But A Problem?
Chapter 32 When Things Get Messy
Chapter 33 Interviews
Chapter 34 Trial and News
Chapter 35 Back To Work
Chapter 36 World Tour
Chapter 37 Surprise Indeed
Chapter 38 A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 39 End
2K Special

Epilogue

213 8 0
Da Kalopcholia

A few years later
BlackR's POV

The past 3 years have definitely been interesting and amusing. Only Hayeon took the Music Major with an Art minor in college. She is literally the only one who took Music as a major despite us all being idols by this time. It was bizarre to think about it but that's how it went.

Yerin and Eunhwa both had classes together since they have a major in Dance and a minor in Music. Their choreographies and dances and everything have definitely improved through the years of high school and college. They also know many more techniques than they used to. It was all very creative and it was great. The Music minor was to practice their piano skills and rap skills altogether. They really thought about what they specialize in on this to be honest. Hyoyoo entered a Literature major again, just as she did in high school because of her position as lyricist and composer in our group.

She has gotten a lot more interested in novels and poems and metaphors right now that it sometimes go through the way she is speaking. She was originally going to sign up for a minor in Music but the schedule of the Literature major was packed so she couldn't. She didn't mind though, the Literature major also included composing so yeah.

She actually went to school in France and told none of us since we all go to different schools, except for Yerin and Eunhwa of course. We only found out when she was randomly speaking in French which she doesn't normally do. She teleported to University every single time. But we have to admit that she got way better. It was weird but it was creative of her to tell everyone that she lives in an apartment somewhere over there. It was mindblowing honestly but that's just mainly her. She even got a scholarship there like she might even be the next William Shakespeare.

By the way, by today we've all graduated college and honestly.... college isn't that tough. Truthfully speaking, we completely found no problems other than finding ideas and inspiration and all that. It has been a year after our graduation and we're all basically at a legal age right now, 22 years old Korean age. We only took 2 years to finish college and we honestly got best scores so that was an accomplishment and basically an achievement to any one of us.

So right now, we're just continuing our lives as idols and everything. It wasn't as bad as we thought it would've been. We always thought that idols would go on extreme diets to get in shape and everything but that didn't happen to us so we were actually fine all along. And at this current moment, we are having a break for 3 months so we went here and there with our soulmates. Stray Kids is having a world tour so Hayeon and Hyoyoo came with them everywhere.

HAN always complained on how they're so touchy because he's just missing Joelle that much. A2JS have been busy due to their rising popularity and honestly they have been doing so well throughout these past years. NCT has been doing shows here and there and some have even found their soulmates which are also idols and some of them nearly broke down seeing their soulmates for the first time.

It was funny when they met at SM Ent. and they nearly broke down in front of the CEO. Well, currently, Hayeon and Hyoyoo are in Korea but Felix and Minho told them to come to SK's final destination for their world tour, Los Angeles. They agreed and they only needed to teleport anyways. Since it's August right now, it's autumn so they can just wear casual clothes and wear a coat on the outside since it's not that chilly. Hayeon wore a black hoodie with a white short skirt. She didn't need a coat because she has long-sleeves.

Hyoyoo just wears ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with a coat on top of it. It was comfortable though. Then, they teleported to LA and head to the concert venue. There is literally a swarm of fans outside the venue and it isn't 2 hours until the concert starts. So we ended up waiting. Some of the STAYs noticed us and asked for pictures and photos.

We were in the VIP part of the venue so we can clearly see the stage and everything. After a whole 2 hours of waiting, the concert finally starts. We turned on our lightsticks and we blend in with the rest of the screaming fans.

When Stray Kids came out, we screamed along with the rest of the STAYs and they start performing. They are supposed to be performing the songs they had in the past, like a memory train or something like that. They start the concert with Hellevator and the fans were all screaming and shouting and chanting and everything a fan would do in their idol's concert.

It was loud and the SK members were all on stage and greeting the fans and whatnot. There are also fans with meme banners and everything. It was funny to see Felix and Chan's faces like that, all memeful and well, all the STAYs in the world would know. Minho sent a flirtatious wink to Hyoyoo who playfully flirted back. Felix went over to Hayeon and just did some fan service for her. It was really sweet honestly speaking.

They did other songs like My Pace and MIROH and others and soon, the music comes to an end. We all screamed as it ends and they get to fan service mode. "HELLO LOS ANGELES!" Chan screamed as the crowd cheered back at him. "Thank you so much for being here STAYs!" Chan said as the crowd erupted to cheers once more. "You know STAYs, there are 2 girls who are special" Felix suddenly said and the crowd cheered for Hayeon and Hyoyoo.

"Mind coming up the stage girls?" Felix said as Hayeon and Hyoyoo goes up the stage with the help of Stray Kids. Once they come up the stage, Minho latched himself onto Hyoyoo as the fans all screamed. "We're on stage guys, tone down your PDA" Seungmin warned with a salty face. The fans screamed and Minho and Hyoyoo let go of each other, pouting.

"Okay everyone... I'm about to do something that y'all may cringe at and you might even hate me for but I'm not ever going to regret this at all and just so you know, I won't stop no matter what happens and I won't break it off, ever" Felix said and everyone was confused, including the rest of the SK members and the girls. Well, they should've been confused anyways. It would be weird if they weren't. I mean, Hyoyoo and Hayeon could possibly read his mind but they chose not to so yeah. Why would they anyways? They won't spoil the surprise to anyone.

Felix continued "This may be cliché and all but believe me when I say this. You are absolutely and definitely the love of my life and I swear that I could've stared at you for a whole eternity and never get bored. I could've counted how many times you made me laugh and smile which I won't end up doing because I know that it's impossible to count that. You are my only one, one of a kind, my soulmate who I adore and love so much. My love for you is forever and if you think I'm proposing, no I'm not I'm just telling you that. But, I have to give you this promise ring to remind you that one day, we'll officially and lawfully be together. So, Im Hayeon, will you accept this ring and promise to stay with me?" Felix said. Hayeon was really extremely shocked when Felix had a ring, a promise ring to be specific. She was shocked that Felix even had time to prepare all this. She decided to play with him for a while.

"I'll agree on one condition" Hayeon said and everyone's ears perked up upon hearing her say that. "Tell me how many times you practiced that speech in front of the mirror on your own" Hayeon grinned and everyone laughed. "I... okay I'm admitting that I practiced that in front of Changbin hyung for 3 times" Felix said shyly. "I was literally questioning his existence and I thought that he was gay until he told me" Changbin said already so done with Felix.

"Wait... so you do accept me right?" Felix asked. "Of course I do. I'm your soulmate after all, why shouldn't I accept you?" Hayeon said as Felix puts the ring on Hayeon's pinky finger and kissed her in front of the crowd. The crowd erupted into cheers and all as they kissed and yeah. This is the ring by the way.

The crowd cheers again once they realize that Felix is no longer a baby and he has now basically promised to a girl into marriage. "But... we can't forget this, today is a special day" Minho said making everyone back into their confused selves once more. Minho looks at Hyoyoo as her eyes widened. "Today is her birthday, and I'm making it more special" Minho said. He suddenly grabs her hands making her face him in a very shocked way. He has never done this before and Hyoyoo was speechless and it wasn't often that the girl is speechless. "For once, I'm gonna use your way of speaking, the way you speak after coming back from Literature University. Let's just say your poetic version of talking" Minho said. Hyoyoo raised a brow, doubting if Minho ever understood her when she speaks like that. Not even her classmated understand nor did the rest of us. Will Minho be able to understand his soulmate's language?

"You know, you are like the sunshine in this life of mine. I may not be able to pronounce sunshine perfectly in English but you make it seem like giving off that much light to my life is like hanging a dreamcatcher in a girl's bedroom. You are like the moonlight which reflects the sun's light. You could've watched someone's performance and turn it into one of your own where everyone's attention was on you and only you. You are like the bright stars in the sky. Countless in amount when they look so small and littered carelessly in the sky and yet still manages to pull off everyone's amazement. Small in size and yet you shine so bright in the dark night sky. You are like mighty love itself. Being as beautiful as Aphrodite and your love could've hit me like Venus hitting with her potion of infatuation. You could've made anyone fall in love with you in a single glance. But I won't allow that... because you're mine and only mine." he said.

"How did you- you understood all this time?" Hyoyoo asked. "Of course I did... now let me finish will you? So as I was saying, you are mine and only mine and I need you to know that I love you. But you know what else I need you for? To live. So, happy birthday my love" Minho said as he gets down on one knee. "Wait hold up... what?" Hyoyoo said in utter shock.

"Mi amor, vas-tu m'épouser?" he said as he opens a small box with a ring inside. It was beautiful, with a center of a diamond and a gold band adorned with smaller diamonds. Minho sure did become rich through the years. Of course he did, he's part of Stray Kids.

Hyoyoo covers her mouth in shock as she stares at her soulmate who is smiling while anticipating for her answer. The fans were all chanting 'Say yes' 'Say yes' over and over again that she felt the world stop. When she finally got a hold of herself, she faces him and said "On one condition" "And that is?" Minho asked already ready for whatever she's going to ask for. A house, a swimming pool, a damn Ferrari, he's all prepared for it. She is his love anyways.

She grinned as she says "For you to love me till the end of time" "Condition accepted" Minho smiles as he puts the ring on her ring finger and kisses her deeply and the whole crowd cheers loudly. Even Jeongin cheered for them even though he is still a baby in the eyes of STAYs. When they pulled away, Minho whispered into Hyoyoo's ear, out of the others' hearing. "Be ready for me.. you already know" Hyoyoo tensed and just nods her head as the concert continues through the night.

Meanwhile
Eunhwa's POV

While Hayeon and Hyoyoo are out for the concert, Yerin and I also went to our own occasions. Yerin had to go somewhere regarding to Lucas' parents' meeting. Apparently, they will be having some sort of gala for all their business partners here in Korea so like they have to join it. Lucas bought Yerin this red dress which she has to wear to the gala. It was basically some sort of blood red and a long dress, not a short one. She also wore the diamond heart necklace Lucas gave to her few months ago.

The point is, they have to get to the gala in an hour and they're stuck in traffic. Lucas' parents had hired a driver to drive Lucas and Yerin to the venue in a limo but apparently, traffic isn't on their side. They were going to go at like 5 p.m. but Lucas forgot something and they ended up going at 6 p.m. and well yeah. Me and Jisung also came with them as Lucas' parents told Lucas to bring someone but the maximum of 2 people. So since we didn't have any plans, Lucas decided to take us with them. I was wearing a blue dress, dark blue that is and also the ring Jisung had gifted me for my birthday last year.

We were still caught in traffic until it was already 7.30 p.m. when we arrived at the venue. The ballroom was huge and it sure looks like Lucas' parents are rich after all. His father was giving a speech when his mother saw us and went over to us. "旭熙,你来了哦。你怎么迟到了? (Xuxi, you're here. Why are you late?)" his mom asked. "妈,你知道这儿的交通了,对吧? (Mom, you know the traffic here right?)" he said. "好吧好吧。这是你知音吗? (Okay okay. Is this your soulmate?)" she asked. "对,她是我亲爱的知音,王淑汕。(Yes, she is my beloved soulmate, Wang Shushan)" Lucas replied as Yerin bowed. "美丽的少女哦 (Pretty young lady)" his mother said smiling. "谢谢,但是阿姨更美啦 (Thank you, but auntie is more beautiful)" Yerin said. "哎哟。。谢谢你。这俩是你的。。朋友吧? (Aiyo.. thank you. These two are your.. friends?)" his mother said as me and Jisung bowed and Lucas nodded at his mother's words.

"在那儿坐着吧。你爸要说完他的发言了。我们一会儿就去你们那儿。你弟也在那儿,跟他聊天一下吧 (Sit over there. Your dad is about to finish his speech. We'll be there after he finishes. Your brother is also there, talk with him)" his mother said before heading back. We head to the table Lucas' mother specified and sat down. Lucas and Yerin chatted with Lucas' brother and his soulmate while we just talk with each other.

We join in the conversation not long after because we are bored and besides, why not join in? Turns out that Lucas' brother is going to be the one inheriting Lucas' parents' company, the Wong Industries, 2nd most successful industry business after the Zhang Industries which is my parents' business. Lucas' brother was shocked after hearing that I'm the youngest child of the Zhang Industries' CEO. We mainly talked about business stuff in Cantonese and let's just say that Jisung was upset when he couldn't understand a thing we said.

He is a Korean after all. "Chill oppa, it's just about business stuff and you won't even stand talking about it because it's so boring" I said and he nods. I kissed his cheek and he smiles once more. Soon after, Lucas' parents went over here and we started eating while talking about business once more. Even though it's not us who will inherit our parents' companies, we still know quite a lot about it. So we talked and talked all the way.

Until it was time for the announcements. Throughout the whole time, Lucas and his brother was never introduced to the public. So now, they are about to be introduced. Yerin had to go as well because she's Lucas' soulmate. His father started an opening speech before the announcement while me and Jisung just listen. Jisung had this special translator machine on his ear because otherwise he can't understand. When it's all done, Lucas' father starts to announce his children and their soulmates.

Lucas had to go first with Yerin and they make their way towards the stage or podium or whatever. Because Lucas is still one of the potential heir of the company, he had to speak out a speech. And all my life, I have never seen Lucas this serious. He would show us his bubbly personality to us on a daily basis but seeing him this serious looks like it's from out of this galaxy, seriously though.

Yerin had to stand beside him the entire time and I could see that she is really extremely nervous about all this to the point that her eyes are shaking. I just watched as Lucas ended his well-spoken speech and his father called his brother in. His brother also gave a speech in front of their business partners and it was longer than Lucas' but not by that much longer. His father was about to speak again but someone beat him to it. "Why don't you show us that Lee Yerin is actually your soulmate, Wong Yukhei?" a person said.

All the attention went to the person, a man. Possibly, a hater of NCT or just specifically Lucas but who knows about that. Lucas furrowed his eyebrows before taking hold of the mic and asking "Pardon?" "Why don't you show that Lee Yerin of BlackR is actually your soulmate, not a fake?" he said. "She helped me see colors. She was the cure to my color blindness, isn't that enough proof to you?" Lucas said. "What if you're lying? Possibly making it all up?" he said again.

Lucas looks like he's mad. From what it looks like, his blood boiled as he answers the man "You need physical proof? I'll show you physical proof" Lucas said as he pulls Yerin to him and kisses her in front of everyone. The man storms off the place as they pull away. Yerin's face was as red as a tomato while Lucas was just mad. "Who was that?" I asked when they got down and she just shrugs, still shocked from the sudden kiss from Lucas.

"That is what you call a Yerin sasaeng obviously. It all makes sense if you think about it" Jisung said. "True..." I said. "Are you okay though?" I asked Yerin. "I... have never seen Lucas that mad before and literally lash it out with a kiss on my lips" she said robotically. "Yeah she's fine" I said. She really is though. She tends to do this if something shocking happens to her. We stayed for a little while longer before heading back. It has been a great day and honestly a great year for us. Let's just hope that our adventure and love stories never end.

Hyoyoo's POV

I lay flat on my back on Minho's bed as I stared up at the ceiling. He was taking a shower and well, I'm here just procrastinating about life. I would've died by now if he didn't hold me back. I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for him. I feel like every single part of my existence has his own flag on it marking everything. Maybe what he said is true. Maybe what he said applies to me too. I need him to live. Just like oxygen, I won't stand a second without him.

As I thought more and more about him and his important role in my life, he comes out of the bathroom and just straight up cuddled me down the bed. "You have not put on a shirt yet" I said being obvious. "Yeah, and I like it like this so bear with it" he said as I laugh and nod. The whole room goes silent and I was the one who broke it. "Hey oppa?" I said. "Yeah?" he replies. "I love you, so so much, that it hurts me when you're not beside me" I said. "Me too love, me too" he said.

"Goodnight, love. I love you" he said as he yawned and drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight" I said as I stare at his sleeping face. I thought something more before I fell asleep. Maybe we were given the tattoos for a reason. Maybe his shining moon on my wrist and my shining stars on his wrist don't just appear like that. Maybe it has a meaning to it. Then I guess  we really are

Destined by the Stars

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

204K 9.2K 21
Everyone can fall in love for their friends, right? But It's complicate, very complicate, very scary? very hard. What If I lose him? How would it fe...
90.8K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
47.3K 1.6K 32
Same person, but two different personalities. Both are completely different from one another. Lee Minho and Y/n, two opposites, meet in a sticky situ...
4.2K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...