Fall On Me | ✔

By Whisper018

"Fall on me... With open arms" That one day, changed the life of many. Especially to Subaru. "Fall on me... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Acknowledgement

XIV

165 5 5
By Whisper018

1st week of practice

10:31 am Tuesday

"Tune the guitar again" Zen instructed for the tenth time. Kanata scratched his head in frustration. "How does one do this?" Zen shrugged. "You're the rhythm guitarist, you better learn to tune your guitar"

Kanata glared at Zen "I don't know how to play the guitar"

"Then learn"

Kanata rolled his eyes.

"What song are we gonna play first?" Mahiru asked Subaru.

"Well the first dance is always the first thing in a reception. Well aside from the introduction of the crew-"

"Crew?"

"There will be nothing else"

"So if it's the first dance then it's either the Sleeping beauty waltz or Kiss the girl right?" Asahi asked sweetly.

"You're correct Asahi"

"Yay!"

Mahiru asked nervously "Can it not be Kiss the girl?"

Subaru and Asahi looked at each "Practice"

1:05 pm Tuesday

"Arigatou Ezra" Mahiru smiled at Ezra, who gave her a bento and water. "Don't drink any soda okay?" Mahiru nodded.

Ezra handed Asahi a purple bento (to which Asahi bear hugged Ezra saying that it reminds him of Koharu), an orange one to Kanata, a pink one to Subaru, and a yellow one to Zen.

Zen smiled at Ezra "And?"

"And?" Ezra blushed.

"The hot cross buns?" Zen cocked an eyebrow.

"That's... Here" Ezra shamelessly gave a plastic of steamy hot cross buns.

"Arigatou Ezra-kun"

5:45 pm Tuesday

"And remember to practice the notes Kanata" Kanata's left eye twitched in anger. "Stop being so smug!"

Zen smirked "Am not"

"Yesh"

Zen made a 'go away' gesture with his hand "Now I'll have to go, Ezra is waiting for me"

Before Kanata made a protest, Mahiru shoved him away and smiled at him "Good bye and Subaru says good bye too" Zen smiled and says good bye as well and left.

"He's lucky for having a baker friend"

Mahiru and Asahi sweatdropped "Don't you have a baker girlfriend?"

Subaru laughed

10:00 pm Tuesday

Subaru screamed at the top of his lungs when he found Yume's head on his pillow.

11:45 pm Friday

"So I have finally decided on the song playlist we are going to sing" Subaru said proudly.

"Oh! Can't wait" Asahi exclaimed.

"So, the song for the first dance will be Kiss the girl"

"No!" Mahiru yelled in anguish.

"Next will be Galway girl, then Perfect, then Once upon a dream, then the Sleeping waltz. Since Nozumo texted to me a while ago about hyping the reception, he said that we will play a rock song"

"A rock song?"

"So we won't be turning non rock songs into rock?"

"Yes"

Everyone sighed in relief. "So and the song is?" Zen asked.

"My demons"

2nd week of practice

9:15 am Wednesday

"Mayday mayday. The ship is slowly sinking" Mahiru mumbled as she slowly wiped the tears that were streaming down her face.

Asahi, who saw this, sat down beside her with concern eyes. "Hey sis, what's wrong?"

Mahiru looked at Asahi with a tear streaked face. "S-Samuela is sinking"

Asahi got confused. "Samuela? Who is she and why is she sinking?"

Mahiru shook her head no. "No. Samuela is the ship name for Samuel and Kassandra"

"Okay. And why is it sinking?" Asahi asked unsure. Big mistake.

"THAT'S BECAUSE KASSANDRA HAS A CRUSH ON SAMUEL SINCE FOREVER BUT SAMUEL DATED THIS GRACE GIRL AND NOW KASSANDRA IS HEARTBROKEN!" Mahiru wailed.

Her wailing continued for what seemed an eternity.

3:09 pm Friday

"Now sing the chorus and make sure to blend in with the rhythm Kanata" Zen instructed.

"Sometimes I question why you are the one coaching us" Kanata sighed.

"Subaru gave me permission"

3rd week of practice

8:45 am Monday

"Okay so the songs left we have to master is Kiss the girl, Galway girl and My demons right?" Zen asked Subaru.

"Yeah. Kanata is doing a good job blending in the rhythm"

"He learned from the best?"

Subaru sighed "Why did Nozumo even thought of this last minute?"

"Because he is your best friend?" Zen asked unsure.

1:00 pm Tuesday

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la my, oh-" Mahiru was caught off because something broke.

"My guitar needs a new string?" Kanata asked nervously.

"My guitar!?" Zen yelled.

2:58 pm Wednesday

"Take me high and I'll sing-" Subaru stopped and everyone (aside from Kanata) looked at Kanata. "I went over note"

Subaru sighed "Let's go through the chorus again"

"On your mark Mahiru"

"One, two, a one, two, three!"

3:08 pm Thursday

"Are the instruments ready?" Subaru asked.

"Yup" Mahiru said

5:30 pm Friday

"Okay so we mastered the songs, fixed the guitar, and now we're set?" Subaru asked Mahiru.

"We are set"

Subaru sighed in relief "Now that's a wrap"

Word Count: 797

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54.9K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
8.6K 242 32
So, this will start out when Yume obviously hated Subaru, along the way they are going to go through hard times as they grew closer to each other! Co...
35.3K 1K 41
Yume wants to become the top idol in the entire world but she faces many problems including beating her biggest rival Sakuraba Laura and trying her b...
109K 1.8K 60
After Christmas, Subaru has some special feeling towards Yume. However, he chooses his career between it and Yume. Out of his expectations, his feeli...