NCT Imagines| EDITING

Por -hobilifeu-

«ι'м тнє вιggєѕт нιт σи тнє ѕтαgє» •SCENARIOS •IMAGINES •SMUT •FLUFF •LEMON •ONESHOTS •NCT U •NCT 127 •NCT DR... Mais

hi:)
If Jeno was Your Boyfriend
Study Date-Mark(1)
Nct Dream as Your Boyfriend
Taint-Jaehyun(1)
Small Talk-Taeyong(1)
A/N[you guys do know you can request things, right?]
Groupchat-NCT
Slow Dance-Lucas(1)
Taint-Jaehyun(2)
What If We Were Together-Jisung(1)
If WinWin was your Best Friend
New Years Kiss-WinWin(1)
Small Talk-Taeyong(2)
Beat You Next Time-Jeno(1)
Crushing Hard-Jungwoo(1)
If You Sent NCT Drunk Texts|Pt.1
If You Sent NCT Drunk Texts|Pt.2
A Cup Of Coffee-Johnny(1)
Losing Me-Yuta(1)
If Haechan was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
NCT As Weird Shit I Hear At School
Little Brother-Jisung(2)
Midnight Bang-Jaehyun(3)
Come Back Home-Jaemin(1)
💝1K SPECIALLLLL💝
Pretty Boy-Taeil(1)
If Mark Was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
Date Night-Jeno(2)
🎉2K SPECIAL🎉
If Jaemin was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
💘3K SPECIAL💘
Dom Vs Sub-Lucas(2)
NCT as Dom Or Sub
If Jaehyun was Your Best Friend
💗4K SPECIAL💗
If Jisung Was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
If Mark was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED Part 2)
🖤5K SPECIAL🖤
Beat You Next Time-Jeno(3)
💚6K SPECIAL💚
Come Back Home-Jaemin(2)
A Cup of Coffee-Johnny(2)
Class 3B-Chenle(1)
NCT 127 Screenshot Game
Kiss Me-Haechan(1)
If You Had Twitter #1【TEN】
NCT Dream Scenarios(1)
School With NCT Dream| Screenshot Game
💜30K Special💜
Bunny Boy-Doyoung(1)
Fleeting-Yuta[REQUESTED]|Pt. 1/3
Our First Kiss-Jungwoo(2)
Fleeting-Yuta[REQUESTED]Pt. 2/3
Fleeting-Yuta[REQUESTED]Pt.3/3
Skinny Dipping-Johnny(3)[REQUESTED]
Warmth-Jaemin(3)
Bunny Boy-Doyoung(2)

Pink Sprinkle Stain-Renjun(1)

3.3K 48 26
Por -hobilifeu-

"(Y/N), your friends are here!" I heard my older brother call for me from his room. I hurried to run out of my room and down the hall, I passed by my brothers room to see him peeking out of the window that showed the front yard.

I hurried to put my shoes on and head out the door. I said a quick bye to my family before running out the door, closing it behind me.

When I stepped foot outside I could see my friends already beginning to walk towards the door to my house. "Oh, (Y/N)? How did you already know we were outside?" One of them, specifically Mark had said.

"Oh, my brother saw you guys coming from his window," I explain quickly. I saw Jisung begin to open his mouth, probably about to ask how my brother saw them coming. But I put my hand up making him close his mouth. "Don't ask how my brother knew you guys were here, because that I don't know." He smiled shyly and began to walk back towards the car.

I got into the big car and saw the other five all cramped inside. All of their faces lit up as they saw me enter the car. "(Y/N)! Hey!" Chenle said as he turned around from facing the front of the car since he was sitting in the front seat.

"Hey guys." I waved a bit and Jeno waves back at me. He patted the seat next to him and I quickly sat down closing the door behind me. Mark started the car after closing his door as well.

We drove down my street towards a party, an end-of-the-year party. Basically a lot of people we know were gonna be there. A good total of sixty to eighty people were gonna be there. Of course I didn't know everyone who was going but I know a good amount of the people that were going. Probably around forty or thirty people I knew.

I talked to Jeno almost the entire way there and we weren't talking about anything in particular until he just had to bring up one topic that I really don't like talking about. He leaned in close to my ear and whispered. "So, do you still like Renjun?" He said making his voice very quiet.

I panicked and slapped his shoulder since Renjun was sitting right beside him.

I checked to see if he heard that and luckily he was talking to Jisung who was sitting behind him. "Shut up you blabber mouth, he could've heard you!" I whisper as well and he shows me that adorable eye-smile of his.

"So you do still like him?" He began to poke my side making me roll my eyes at his childishness.

"Of course Jeno, it's only been three days since I told you about that." He was the first to ever figure out about my crush on Renjun, the others just figured it out on their own. But Renjun himself stayed clueless to my actual feelings for him.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see that Jaemin was sitting behind me. He smiles and leans in between me and Jeno. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked and raised his eyebrows towards the two of us.

"(Y/N)'s crush on Renjun." Jeno said a little too loud leading to me hitting him on the shoulder again. "Ooh! (Y/N), you like Renjun, I almost forgot!" Jaemin whispered. I feel my face heat up as I see Renjun smile toward Jisung. "Shut up!"

They both continue to tease me until we arrive at a big house, presumably Jaehyun's house. We all hopped out the car and dusted ourselves off.

"Um, (Y/N)?" I heard Jaemin say behind me. I hum as a response as I turn around to see him staring down at my pants. "Uh, you have something on your butt." He pointed towards my pants and I looked down to see a bright pink stain smack dab in the middle of my cheeks.

I curse to myself. "What is that?" I say and I look at my seat. "Damnit Mark, why did you leave a bag with a whole donut on your seat?" I yelled and I see Mark come to assist me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I forgot about that!" He apologized. I forgave him even though I was still a bit pissed. "It's okay, I'll just wipe it off inside." We walked towards the front door, the guys surrounded around me so no one could see my huge pink stain.

We rung the doorbell and the door swings open revealing Jaehyun with a plastic cup in his hand. He smiled towards us all and walked us inside.

I quickly went to go find a restroom in the huge crowd of people. I shoved by many people mumbling apologies to anyone I passed by a little too harshly.

Some people recognized me and turned around to say hello and give me a hug, some would try to set up some activities during the summer but I would hurry and apologize to slip away.

I finally find a restroom and basically ran inside. I turned around to see the huge pink stain even larger than before. Some of it was dry. I hurried to find a towel to wet it under the sink after turning the water on.

I turned around and began to wipe it off. It wasn't coming off so good. I put a little soap on it and I begin to wipe it once more and it began to come off a little bit better than before.

I had already gotten half of it off and I felt pretty satisfied about the way it looked but a few spots were being stubborn. But as soon as I began to move the towel on my butt again someone knocked on the door.

"U-uh! Someone's in here!" I stuttered a bit, my nervous side showing a bit. But I'm guessing the person on the other side didn't hear me, because the door swung open and in came the blasting music from outside.

I looked towards the door and felt my heart drop to my feet. Renjun was standing there in the doorway with a shocked look on his face We sat there and stared at each awkwardly for a few seconds.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and my heart began to pound. My hands were sweaty and my arms and legs felt like noodles waiting to give out on me. Renjun finally realized what happened and he bowed and mumbled a few sorries before leaving the room.

As soon as the door closed I dropped the towel and mentally curse at myself. I felt embarrassed. "Oh my God, Why didn't I lock the door?" I saw a lock on the door and held my face in my hands. "How could I be so dumb?" I hurried and continue with what I was doing and hurried to get back out there and find my friends.

After a bit more of passing people and apologizing, I finally found Jaemin and Jeno. I walk beside them and poked Jeno's shoulder. He looked towards me and showed that eye-smile of his. "(Y/N), you're finally back, did you get it off?" He asked making Jaemin turn and look at me. He smiled softly towards me.

I nodded and my face turned a light pink as I remembered staring back at Renjun when he saw me. Jeno and Jaemin immediately caught onto that.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked and peered over Jeno's shoulder at me. I looked away since I felt my face heating up more.

"Renjun walked in on me." I mumbled but apparently they still heard me. Jeno and Jaemin started to smirk at me. "What's with your dumb smiles?" I asked them as I huffed.

"What, did you guys make out or something?" Jaemin asked and went around Jeno to stand by me. I felt my ears flare up and I pushed him away. "No! Why would you think that?" I asked and looked down at the ground.

"Aww, our sweet (Y/N) had her first kiss!" Jeno teased me. I sent a glare his way. "No I didn't!" I scolded him. Suddenly out the corner of my eye I see Mark, Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun in a cluster talking to each other.

I see Renjun staring at me and I quickly look away as we slowly make eye contact with each other. Of course something had to go wrong and of all things Renjun had to walk in on me wiping my butt.

After three hours of talking to friends, dancing, and walking around I began to notice that the party was winding down a bit.

I also saw that there was a pool in the backward with not that many people around it, probably five or six people. "Hey NaNa, I'm going to go get some fresh air." I said and he nodded. "Okay (Y/N), don't let Renjun walk in on you again!" He teased me making me roll my eyes at him.

I finally make it towards the pool and I sit down on a chair with a table next to it with an umbrella in the middle.

I take a deep breath as I watch the fluorescent green water in front of me. I think back to the moment in the restroom and I wipe my face with my hands feeling as stupid as anyone can be.

"Hey," I heard someone say next to me. I take my hands away from my face and I look up to see Renjun standing there. I immediately straighten up and I look at him. "Hey." I say back.

He sits in the chair next to me. "I'm sorry for the, you know...the thing in the restroom." He said and gestured his hands to inside the house. I smile sheepishly and I nod.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," he chuckled a little and smiled towards me making me smile as well, my heart fluttered. "It's so awkward now..." he said and stared at me. "What happened to us? We used to be so close.."

I know exactly what happened. I developed feelings for him. I began to distance myself away from him because I couldn't control my feelings around him. But right now I feel as if I could be myself. "I don't know, it's like we kind of just drifted apart," I say and I looked down at the table.

That is true, we used to be best friends even before we started to hang out the others. It used to be just me and Renjun until Mark and Jeno came along, then soon Jaemin, Jisung, and Haechan. Chenle was the last to join us in our little group.

Even before I became best friends with Renjun I had a small crush on him. "Why can't we just go back to how we used to be? I missed you." He said and smiled towards me. "We used to do a lot of dumb things and I just miss it all." He leaned his head on his hand making my heart pound.

I missed him too and I could help but melt at the way he stared at me. "I missed you too, Rennie." I said and I felt my cheeks heat up since he smiled even bigger at the nickname I used to call him.

We began to walk towards the car since we were leaving the party. On the way to the car Renjun and I talked nonstop. We were catching up on all the things we missed with each other.

We sat next to each other in the car and talked the entire ride there and Jeno and Jaemin joined in as well. Every once in a while Jeno and Jaemin would look at me slyly since I finally had the guts to talk to Renjun. But of course Renjun himself wasn't paying attention to them. 

We finally pull up to my house and I began to get out, saying my goodbyes to the boys. As I'm leaving the car I see Renjun leaving the car as well. "Let me walk you to your door," he smiled towards me and I nodded.

We walked together and made a few jokes before stopping at my door and turning to each other. We stood next to the door just staring at it. I guess we both didn't want me to leave.

I turn to him. "Well, I'll see you at school?" I began to fish for the key that was inside my pocket and I turn to the door getting ready to unlock it.

"Wait, (Y/N)," I take the key out the lock and I look at him. I hum as a response and he continues to speak. "when we were on the way to the party," he stops and looks down at his shoes. "was what Jeno and Jaemin said true?" He asked me. "Do you really have a crush on me?"

I felt my heart drop down to my feet for the second time today and I think back to the conversation Jeno, Jaemin, and I had in the car on the way to the party. Suddenly Renjun chuckled. "I'm sorry, did I make it awkward again?" He apologized and looked up at me once again with that heart clenching smile of his. "Do you mind on going on a date with me next Friday?" He asked and almost instantly my heart was raised from my feet to the heavens.

"S-sure!" I said trying not sound desperate. He smiled and nodded. "I guess I'll see you later (Y/N)." And with that he leaned into give me a hug making my heart skip 272,373,087,382,627,081,142,987,082 beats. He then left me to go back to the car and he waved as he got inside the car.

I walked inside my house to be greeted by my brother who was staring at me hardly. His hard gaze turned into a sly smirk. "You have a boyfriend." He said smugly. I rolled my eyes at him feeling my cheeks heat up.

"No I don't!"

(A/N: Hsdijshshabokag okay? That was a zhshdbjd. Okay that's enough of my weird ass speech. But anyway! Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have fun eating candy and enjoying yourselves with your family or your friends.

There definitely will be a part two to this so stick around I guess.)

-HL

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.5K 359 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...
67.9K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
24.6K 988 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
1.5K 81 19
▰ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙠𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙙𝙚𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜... Started: 5/17/20 Ended: 6/2/20