Memory of the Sun

Oleh Zombiegirl777

A young healer is captured by Frieza and his men before they destroy her home planet. What will her life be l... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A Traumatic Past
Chapter 2: A Timeskip & A Jump
Chapter 3: Sassy Bois Don't Get Candy
Chapter 4: Decision Made
Chapter 5: Gotta Go Fast
Chapter 6: Vengeance & Vendettas
Chapter 7: Meeting Bulma
Chapter 8: Help From New Friends
Chapter 9: Elder Guru's Blessing
Chapter 10: Dragonballs & A Hostage
Chapter 11: Saiyan Temper Tantrum
Chapter 12: Maybe We Could Get Along
Chapter 13: Or Not
Chapter 14: The Ginyu Force
Chapter 15: Fight To Survive
Chapter 16: A New Technique
Chapter 17: Reinforcements To The Rescue
Chapter 18: It's Goku!
Chapter 19: Like Musical Chairs But With Souls
Chapter 20: Summoning Porunga & Piccolo
Chapter 21: A Gruesome Battle
Chapter 22: A Gruesome Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 23: A New Start
Chapter 24: Fluff & Fun Times
Chapter 25: Incoming Nightmare
Chapter 26: Frieza's Return
Chapter 27: Another Super Saiyan
Chapter 28: The Waiting Game
Chapter 29: Another Challenge On The Horizon
Chapter 30: Driving School
Chapter 31: Visiting The Briefs
Chapter 32: Visiting The Briefs (Part 2)
Chapter 33: I Care About You
Chapter 34: Training & Togetherness
Chapter 35: Z Fighters vs. The Androids
Chapter 36: Z Fighters vs. The Andriods (Part 2)
Chapter 37: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 3)
Chapter 38: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 4)
Chapter 39: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 5)
Chapter 40: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 6)
Chapter 41: False Threat
Chapter 42: Race to Dr. Gero's Lab
Chapter 43: Another Android & An Angry Saiyan
Chapter 44: Vegeta vs. 18
Chapter 45: A Defeat & New Options
Chapter 46: A Long Lost Friend
Chapter 47: Goku's Nightmare
Chapter 48: Kami's Hesitation & Another Great Evil
Chapter 49: Reunions & Goodbyes
Chapter 50: A Disturbance
Chapter 51: It's Going Down In Ginger Town
Chapter 52: Making Moves
Chapter 53: Tragic Tales & Family Ties
Chapter 54: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 55: Piccolo vs. 17
Chapter 56: Luna vs. Cell

Chapter 57: Luna vs. Cell 2: Transformation Boogaloo

620 19 13
Oleh Zombiegirl777

"Heh... Heh heh..." Cell chuckled, wiping a bit of blood from his mouth as he stared down the lavender haired Acaiian. 

She managed to surprise me... But no matter... He growled, licking his lips as he imagined draining this woman of her precious energy. She will be a delicious little snack... Then, I'll go in for the main course...

Before anyone could react, Cell launched himself forward, everyone's eyes going wide as Luna fell backwards, dodging his attack instinctively as he sailed over her. Her purple hair floated in the wind briefly before she put her hands down, pushing herself up into the air as Cell came at her again.

"RrghhhRAHH!" The insect-like monster shouted, bringing his foot down as she dodged him yet again, the impact from his kick shattering a good portion of the ground beneath her as she reappeared a second later above him.

In-Incredible... Piccolo thought, unable to believe that Luna was able to keep up with Cell right now without even transforming. Unless... The Hyperbolic Time Chamber! He realized, continuing to watch the fight as he knew that was the only logical explanation. That must be it... But still, for her to change that much in just a year... Amazing...

"How... How is this possible?!" 17 shouted, stomping his foot in frustration as he watched the girl he knocked out earlier dancing around this new threat like it was nothing. How are all of them getting so strong?!

"Rrgh..." Cell growled, getting incredibly frustrated as he looked at the tiny woman who was, quite frankly, ruining his day. "Who are you?" He questioned, wondering why he didn't have any information on her if she was such a formidable fighter...

"There's no point in telling you now." Luna stated matter of factly, getting into her fighting stance as Cell waited for her to elaborate. "You're not going to be alive much longer anyway..."

"Oh ho ho... I see some people on this planet still have a little fight left in them..." He teased, chuckling to himself before continuing in a darker tone. "But then again... I can't say they didn't try..."

"Tch... You... You'll pay for what you've done!" Luna shouted, trying not to let her anger get the best of her as the monster in front of her grinned.

"Heh heh... No... You see, once I achieve my perfection, I'll take my time in draining this planet of it's energy..." Cell explained, narrowing his eyes as his tail swayed dangerously behind him before coming to a stop. "Starting with YOU!" The green monster rasped, the tip of his tail darting towards Luna as her eyes widened.

"Watch out!" Piccolo shouted, pausing for a moment as he blinked a few times, suddenly realizing he didn't need to be worried.

Everyone stood there in shock as Luna held Cell's tail in one hand, the needle-tipped end inches away from her neck as the monster glared down at her.

"I don't think so..." Luna growled, surprising everyone including Cell as she swung him over her head before slamming him down onto the dirt. "In fact, I'm going to make sure you'll never be able to absorb anyone ever again..." The lavender haired girl promised, stomping on the base of the monster's tail before smirking.

Cell howled in pain as Luna pulled upwards, everyone watching in shock as the Acaiian ripped the appendage clean off before tossing the still wiggling tail a few feet away.

"I was not ready for today..." 17 admitted, unable to believe what was happening as his sister seemed to agree.

"I don't think any of us were..." The blonde woman mumbled, blinking a few times as Luna jumped back while Cell slowly got to his feet...

"Ugh... Do you know how long it's going to take... To regrow my tail?!" Cell growled, glaring at the woman across from him as she seemed surprised.

"You can-"

"Boop." Cell said boredly, another tail shooting out from the stump where the old one had been as 17 and 18 gasped.

"Yes... Thanks to Uncle Piccolo's cells, an ultimately fruitless effort..." The bug like monster hissed, his new tail swishing behind him as his eyes darted towards the Namekian briefly before returning their attention to Luna. "But if it's any consolation... That hurt like hell."

"Hmpf. My mistake was starting at the wrong end..." Luna replied, narrowing her emerald orbs as she glared at him fiercely. "This time I'll rip off your head..." She growled, surprising everyone as Cell chuckled.

"Heh heh heh... And your second mistake is assuming I'll give you another chance..." He hissed, powering up as a bright yellow aura surrounded him before launching himself forward and punching Luna square in the face, sending her sailing back and skidding across the dirt as she tried to recover.

Cell chased after her, smirking as he jumped up, going in for the kill as Luna raised one hand.

"HAAA!" She shouted, a huge beam of energy knocking Cell back as the Acaiian went on the offensive again. The purple haired woman jumped up, kicking her opponent back towards the ground before landing on top of him and sending him deep into the Earth below.

"Rrghh... What is happening right now?!" Cell hissed angrily, his voice echoing from inside the small crater as Luna shut her eyes, transforming in a flash before holding her hands up in front of her.

"What?! Now I see a light..." Cell mumbled, looking up in confusion at the fighter inside the silver aura as she glared down at him.

"Walk towards it!" Luna shouted, a massive blast of energy erupting from her palms as the androids and Piccolo jumped back, all of them shielding their eyes while hearing Cell shrieking wildly.

"WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLL!"

When the smoke finally cleared, Luna was still standing there... But the tiny crater from before was now a huge hole, taking up a good portion of the island as Piccolo wondered how the hell it hadn't been blown to bits already after all the fighting they had been doing on it...

"Oh my god... She actually did it." 18 commented, blinking in surprise as 16 frowned.

"Hey! Green man!" 17 shouted, getting Piccolo's attention briefly as the Namekian tried his best to ignore him. "So who is that chick anyway?" The dark haired fighter questioned, quite curious about the fighter currently battling Cell.

"..."

"Ooh, the silent treatment. I see..." 17 taunted, smirking as he held his hands up. "If she's your girlfriend or something, I understand... But if not, she's pretty hot- OW!" 

The younger fighter snapped, glaring at his sister as she lowered her hand while shaking her head. "17, don't be an idiot."

"We need to leave." 16 spoke up, looking at 17 and 18 seriously as everyone glanced his way. "I am not entirely certain that this woman is capable of eliminating Cell..." The red haired android admitted, making Piccolo frown as he went on. "And should he absorb the two of you, he will wreak havoc upon this world."

"Well, yeah..." 17 mumbled, raising one eyebrow as he really thought about it. "But we were gonna do that too..."

"Yes. But I like you." 16 stated, the blonde woman next to him blushing a bit as she grinned.

"Aww..."

"Over the last few days I have come to feel a great adoration for this planet..." 16 went on, surprising them all as he seemed somehow, more peaceful. "From it's trees... To it's birds... To it's people... To it's birds... I do not wish to cause any more destruction."

"Actually 16... I think you've got the right idea." 18 chimed in, smiling at the taller man as she seemed to agree.

"Yeah, you know what? Screw that noise man!" 17 added, smirking as Piccolo couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Forget destroying everything... Forget killing people... And you know what? Forget killing Son Goku!"

"Let's not get crazy!" 16 said nervously, making Luna smirk as she listened in on their conversation from above, her eyes widening as the monster in front of her suddenly disappeared.

Where?! Where did he- 

"Aahhh!" Luna screamed, her eyes going wide as Cell grabbed her by the arm, swinging her around a few times before launching her upwards. A second later he was behind her again, smirking before kicking her a good distance away.

Now's my chance! Cell realized, noticing that the androids seemed to be distracted as he watched the Namekian go after the woman. Heh heh heh... YES!

Before 16 or 18 had a chance to react, Cell jumped behind 17, trapping the boy in his arms before grinning evilly as his tail hovered above them.

"What?! No! NO! AHHH!" 17 panicked, struggling to break free as he desperately tried to kick the monster behind him.

"Gotcha!" Cell hissed, the end of his tail widening as 16 and 18 watched in horror as 17 disappeared inside it...

"OOF!" Luna coughed, her back landing against something hard as she realized it wasn't the ground. What...? Oh! Piccolo... She said to herself, tilting her head back as she looked up, realizing that he had caught her. 

"H-heh, thanks..." Luna mumbled, her cheeks turning a bit pink as she looked around for Cell, her heart stopping as she realized what had happened. "No!"

"That's not good..." Piccolo growled, jumping back with Luna still in his arms as Cell began to transform...

A blinding white light covered the entire area, Luna squinting to see while trying her hardest to spot the monster in the massive aura of energy surrounding him. That energy... It... It's...

The light slowly began to fade, Luna gasping as she spotted Cell, all of them looking at his new form with wide eyes...

White hot energy flickered around him, crackling intensely as Luna noticed his expression was completely different from before. He's changed... Not just physically... She noted, a horrible chill running down her spine as she realized she was still holding onto Piccolo before jumping away, a noticible red tint on her face.

"H-his power... It's much greater than before..." Luna admitted, not liking the ice cold stare he was sending her way with his newly blue eyes. They're just like 17's... She realized, frowning as she knew there was no way they could let this monster absorb 18 as well.

"Piccolo... We can't let him get the other android..." Luna stated, powering up as Cell began walking their way. "You've got to get them both out of here!"

"What?! But there's no way you can handle him alone now!" The Namekian argued, knowing her chances of beating him by herself were literally zero.

"If he gets 18 then it's over!" Luna shot back, looking at him desperately before clenching her fists as her familiar silver aura surrounded her, her hair and eyes changing as well as she transformed again. "At least I might be able to buy us some time-"

"I'm not going anywhere." Piccolo interrupted, stepping up next to her and glaring at Cell as she grinned. "We need to take him out..."

Thanks Piccolo... Luna thought to herself, half annoyed with his stubbornness and half thrilled at his willingness to stay by her side in these tough times. I won't let you down...

"I will assist you as well." 16 stated, surprising them both as 18 remained silent. "This Cell must be stopped at any cost."

Luna nodded her head, all three of them getting into different fighting stances as they prepared to face off against Cell...

"Heh heh heh... Oh my..." The newly improved monster in front of them rasped, his deeper voice making Luna tense up as he walked towards the edge of the island before staring into the water for a moment. "So this is what lips feel like..." Cell mused, smirking at his reflection as everyone watched awkwardly. "Buh buh ba buh... Buh buh buh ba buh... Bbbrrrrahhh... Heh heh, oh that's fun..."

Luna frowned, taking advantage of his momentary distraction as she launched herself forward, aiming a punch at the side of his face as she smirked, seconds away from her attack connecting with the monster before he vanished.

Wh-what?! Luna gasped, her fist sailing through thin air before colliding with the ground as the Earth below shattered upon impact. Before the rocks had a chance to fall, Cell had reappeared, knocking her away with his tail as she was sent crashing into a nearby cliff.

Cell smirked, tilting his head to the side as he dodged one of Piccolo's kicks, staring directly at the Namekian before grabbing his ankle and punching him square in the chest.

This power... Cell mused, chuckling to himself as he dodged the lavender haired woman yet again, her speed and agility that had troubled him so much only moments ago, completely useless to her now. And I have yet to achieve my final form... He thought with a grin, his blue eyes narrowing as he watched Luna come at him again. Tch... Relentless, this one...

Before the Acaiian even had time to register his movements, the monster elbowed her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her as she landed on the ground in front of him. Piccolo's eyes went wide as he watched Cell raise his foot before bringing it down harshly, grinding his teeth together subconsciously as he heard what he assumed to be a few ribs snap...

Luna screamed in pain, struggling to put the air back in her lungs as she passed out for a few seconds, her hair changing back to it's normal purple color.

16 frowned, jumping forward while slamming his giant fist right into Cell's face as he managed to knock the monster back a few steps as Piccolo used this opportunity to grab Luna before jumping back. 16's eyes widened in surprise as the monster in front of him grimaced, moving faster than any of them could see as the large android was suddenly sent flying back.

"16! Are you okay?!" 18 mumbled, rushing over to him as she gasped, noticing a large portion of his brain's circuitry was now exposed.

"My cranial structure has recieved serious damage..." He explained, closing one eye as he struggled to get up, noticing the other two fighters not too far away, looking nowhere near ready for round two...

"I'd concern yourself less with him and start focusing on what's important... Me..." Cell rasped, looking down at the blonde woman as he stepped closer.

"You!" 18 shouted, glaring up at the monster as she stepped in front of 16, clenching her fists. "Gimme back my brother you fish lipped asshole!"

"Now, now... Being hurtful isn't going to bring him back." Cell taunted, smirking at her as he knew it was only a matter of time before he became the strongest fighter in the universe.

"You're a monster!"

"And he was delicious..." Cell replied, watching in amusement as the blonde woman growled.

"And you honestly think I'd let you do the same to me?"

"To be honest, your compliance isn't a factor..." The green monster admitted, grinning dangerously as he looked around, glancing at the incapacitated fighters around him. All of them unable to do anything but watch as 18 took a shaky step back.

"This isn't a game!" She shouted, scared for once in her life as she looked up into Cell's heartless eyes...

"Oh but it is..." He hissed, making her shiver as he went on. "It's like tag... For keeps. And now, that everyone else is out of the way... We can play." He chuckled darkly, stepping forward as Android 18 shivered...

...

A/N: I've got one more chapter for you guys, so I hope you enjoy it! Read on (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9K 456 23
Pumkin is now a pretty busy Saiyan. What with being forced to go to school, dealing with the problems of an adolescent girl with an abnormal upbri...
2.9K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
57.2K 1.3K 33
When Goku died of the Heart Virus, his only daughter, Rosamoona, was only one. Six months later, the Androids attack and kill the rest of the Z Fight...
13.3K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...