Memory of the Sun

By Zombiegirl777

A young healer is captured by Frieza and his men before they destroy her home planet. What will her life be l... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A Traumatic Past
Chapter 2: A Timeskip & A Jump
Chapter 3: Sassy Bois Don't Get Candy
Chapter 4: Decision Made
Chapter 5: Gotta Go Fast
Chapter 6: Vengeance & Vendettas
Chapter 7: Meeting Bulma
Chapter 8: Help From New Friends
Chapter 9: Elder Guru's Blessing
Chapter 10: Dragonballs & A Hostage
Chapter 11: Saiyan Temper Tantrum
Chapter 12: Maybe We Could Get Along
Chapter 13: Or Not
Chapter 14: The Ginyu Force
Chapter 15: Fight To Survive
Chapter 16: A New Technique
Chapter 17: Reinforcements To The Rescue
Chapter 18: It's Goku!
Chapter 19: Like Musical Chairs But With Souls
Chapter 20: Summoning Porunga & Piccolo
Chapter 21: A Gruesome Battle
Chapter 22: A Gruesome Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 23: A New Start
Chapter 24: Fluff & Fun Times
Chapter 25: Incoming Nightmare
Chapter 26: Frieza's Return
Chapter 27: Another Super Saiyan
Chapter 28: The Waiting Game
Chapter 29: Another Challenge On The Horizon
Chapter 30: Driving School
Chapter 31: Visiting The Briefs
Chapter 32: Visiting The Briefs (Part 2)
Chapter 33: I Care About You
Chapter 34: Training & Togetherness
Chapter 35: Z Fighters vs. The Androids
Chapter 36: Z Fighters vs. The Andriods (Part 2)
Chapter 37: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 3)
Chapter 38: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 4)
Chapter 39: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 5)
Chapter 40: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 6)
Chapter 41: False Threat
Chapter 42: Race to Dr. Gero's Lab
Chapter 43: Another Android & An Angry Saiyan
Chapter 44: Vegeta vs. 18
Chapter 45: A Defeat & New Options
Chapter 46: A Long Lost Friend
Chapter 47: Goku's Nightmare
Chapter 48: Kami's Hesitation & Another Great Evil
Chapter 49: Reunions & Goodbyes
Chapter 50: A Disturbance
Chapter 51: It's Going Down In Ginger Town
Chapter 52: Making Moves
Chapter 53: Tragic Tales & Family Ties
Chapter 55: Piccolo vs. 17
Chapter 56: Luna vs. Cell
Chapter 57: Luna vs. Cell 2: Transformation Boogaloo

Chapter 54: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

276 9 4
By Zombiegirl777

Meanwhile... Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber...

...

"HAAA!" Luna roared, sending another massive blast towards Kaito as he deflected it once more, grinning as he watching her come at him again.

"COSMIC STORM!" She shouted, multiple balls of energy flying his way as he somehow, avoided them all before jumping forward. Before she knew it, the white haired man was inches from her face, his sword raised above his head as he let out a fierce yell before bringing it down...

Luna's eyes widened as she only had a fraction of a second to jump back before his blade swung through the air, striking the tiles beneath her before cutting the large white square clean in half.

Kaito smirked, impressed with her improved speed and agility as he chased after her, grinning as she managed to dodge all his attacks. Her bare feet tapped against the tiles as she jumped backwards, suddenly getting an idea as she brought the heel of her foot down, one of the giant tiles tilting upwards before she used her other foot to kick it towards the man chasing her.

The other Acaiian let out a yell, slicing the tile into multiple pieces as the remains clattered against the floor, Kaito looking up with a confident smirk before realizing his opponent was nowhere in sight...

"Oh n- OH!" Kaito choked, Luna's leg slamming into his back as she knocked him forwards, the purple haired woman jumping back as she grinned at her friend.

"Very good..." Kaito commented wearily, getting to his feet before sheathing his sword. "At this rate, you'll be ready for whatever comes your way..." He chuckled, dusting himself off while heading towards the building inside the chamber as Luna followed.

Good... I just hope everyone is okay out there... The lavender haired Acaiian thought, entirely tired of being confined in this room. It's been nice catching up with Kaito... But let's just say I'll be happy when it's Akari's turn to take care of him again... She sighed, heading towards the kitchen as she started gathering ingredients for their meal.

They began their usual routine, Kaito taking a seat at the table as Luna worked on preparing their food, the other fighter in the room dragging his ash tray closer to him before lighting up a smoke.

"So what's Goku like?" He asked curiously, aware of the fact that their princess had been staying with him and his family up until this point. "Are all these Saiyans like that short, angry one I met before?" The white haired man inquired, tilting his head as Luna realized he was referencing Vegeta.

"Well, to start, he's nothing like Vegeta..." Luna stated, grinning while thinking back to when she had first met Goku on Namek. "He's brave and kind and a good father... When he's there anyway..." Luna mumbled, knowing like anyone, he had a few things he could work on in that department. "Living with him, Chi Chi, Gohan and Piccolo is nice... It really reminds me of being home..." She admitted, missing being away from all of them.

I can't believe it's already been so long... Luna realized, glancing out the window towards the giant hourglass outside. Well, it only seems like a long time for us... Outside, only a day will have passed... So crazy... She thought, continuing to watch the sand fall as she frowned, knowing they didn't have much time left...

"Wow..." Kaito replied, continuing to enjoy his cigarette as his comment seemed to snap her out of her daydreaming. "So Gohan is their son, right? He's the little kid I saw earlier?"

Luna nodded, hoping her adopted family was doing okay as Kaito chuckled, making her turn around in surprise.

"Well, I guess now's as good a time as any to tell you..." He said, looking as his friend seriously before a huge crooked smile spread across his face. "Akari's pregnant! We're going to have a baby!"

"Wh-what?! Akari... A baby..." Luna stammered, nearly dropping her bowl of vegetables as she grinned. "You're having a baby!" She shouted, tackling her friend in a hug as he laughed.

"Yep... Not sure if I should be excited or terrified... But it's happening..." Kaito mumbled, scratching his chin as Luna sighed, stepping back and looking at her friend's happy face.

Kaito and Akari are having a baby... She thought, unable to contain her joy as she knew they would both make great parents. Maybe one day, that will be me... Luna mused, a strange feeling taking over as she suddenly became a bit sad. Goku and Chi Chi... Vegeta and Bulma... And now, Kaito and Akari... She thought, realizing that everyone but her was building a family of their own. I can't just stay with Goku and his family forever... She realized, unaware she was staring off into space again as Kaito tried to get her attention.

"Luna! Hello...?" He mumbled, waving a hand in front of her face as she suddenly jumped back. "What's up space cadet?" The white haired man joked, not liking the distant look in her eyes as she struggled to put a smile back on her face.

"O-oh... I- I was just thinking about how funny it's going to be to watch you try to change diapers..." Luna stuttered, attempting to shake the more negative thoughts from her mind as Kaito watched her closely.

"Hmpf... First of all, I am scared of no challenge." Kaito stated, raising one eyebrow at her as she opened her mouth to argue. "And second... I know you well enough to know when you're upset about something... You know you need to be in the right state of mind for this battle..." He warned, looking at her seriously before putting his pack of cigarettes back in his front pocket. "Zetsubo no Kiri will exploit any weakness you show and turn your powers against you... And against all of us." He sighed, knowing that was a scary possibility that existed...

"I won't let that happen." Luna stated, unable to believe she could ever hurt her friends. No matter what... She frowned, shaking her head as she tried to focus on her cooking once more.

"Hmm..." Kaito nodding, thinking to himself as he wondered what he could do. "Well come on, let's take a little break..." He suggested, knowing it would be best not to push her too hard. "Why don't we save whatever you're making for later... I think I saw some cake in the fridge back there..." He chuckled, watching in amusement as her green eyes flashed in excitement.

Whatever it is that's troubling you princess, I pray you let it go before it consumes you entirely...

...

Back at Kame House...

...

"If we can't sense Cell, then where is he?!" Yamcha sighed, getting tired of always being one step behind the monster. "He's hiding, right?"

"That what he does..." Krillin commented, crossing his arms as he knew until he decided to show himself, there wasn't much they could do. "And the world's a big place to hide in..."

"So what?! Then we'll just get out there and find him! And fast..." Piccolo growled, not liking feeling so useless. "If we don't, Cell will take total control of this world... Rrgh... We can chase Cell all we want..." Piccolo went on, frowning as he thought about their odds at the moment. "But we're going to need Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks to complete their training and transform into ascended Saiyans if we're going to beat him."

Tch... I can't stand it... Piccolo thought, narrowing his eyes as he watched everyone else attempt to get some sleep. Sitting here doing nothing while Cell continues his reign of terror... The Namekian realized, flipping on the tv in front of him as he listened to the incoming news reports.

Rrgh... Curse you Cell! Piccolo growled, clenching his fists as scene after scene of multiple empty cities played out on the tiny screen. I just hope they can all complete their training in time... He sighed, his thoughts drifting to Luna as he wondered how she was doing. I hope she's ready to fight as well... Because we're going to need all the help we can get-

Piccolo's eyes widened as he heard the faintest sound coming from just outside the door, standing up in alarm as he saw three figures approaching from the window.

"Hi," 17 smirked, putting on hand on his hip as 18 and 16 watched from behind him. "Can Goku come out and play?"

Oh this is perfect... Exactly what I wanted for breakfast... Piccolo thought to himself, frowning as he knew what had to be done.

"Goku is not here." 16 said robotically, making the dark haired boy beside him frown as he didn't expect to strike out twice.

"Not here?!"

"Get up! We have company!" Piccolo shouted, Yamcha, Tien and Krillin stirring from their places on random couches and the floor as they all slowly woke up.

"Huh? Wha... What's going on?" Krillin mumbled, getting up as everyone made their way outside.

"Stand your ground, I'll handle this..." Piccolo ordered, walking in front of them all as he glared down at the androids. "Goku's not here, but perhaps I could take his place."

"No thanks..." 17 grinned, narrowing his blue eyes as he chuckled. "But tell us where he is and I might change my mind..."

Oh no... I don't like the look of this... Krillin thought to himself, expecting the worst as he noticed Chi Chi and Master Roshi watching from the upstairs window.

"Goku's gone now so why don't you go get lost." Piccolo stated seriously, surprising everyone as they all hoped he knew what he was doing...

"Now, now... It's not very nice to talk to your guests that way..." Android 17 explained sarcastically as the tension on the small island rose.

"Um... Excuse me, androids?" Master Roshi called out, making everyone glance his way. "If you're going to fight, can you at least move it off the island? It's quite literally the only thing I own..."

"Hmpf... Fine." 17 said, the corner of his mouth turning up as he got an idea. "But when I win, I'm blowing it up for funsies."

"Hmm." Master Roshi huffed, his mustache twitching as he suddenly became very nervous.

"Alright, have it your way..." Piccolo replied, smirking as he pointed to his left. "There. That island... You and me." He finished, challenging the boy in front of him as he knew he would be unable to turn down his offer for a fight.

"Very well. If you really want to..."

"You three stay here... I'll handle this." Piccolo stated, glancing back at all of them once before floating into the air as 16, 17 and 18 followed. All four fighters rocketing away as everyone watched them all go in silence.

"So... If he fails, we're all gonna die, right?" Yamcha questioned, watching with wide eyes as Piccolo's power level slowly faded into the distance.

"Basically... And we have no dragonballs." Tien answered, frowning as he knew this was definitely one of the more shittier situations they'd ever been in...

"No... He can do it!" Krillin piped up, surprising everyone as they all looked his way. "He has to... At least until Goku gets back... Come on Piccolo... You can do it Piccolo!" Krillin shouted, throwing one fist up in the air as he cheered his friend on...

...

Up on The Lookout...

...

"Sooo... I thought it was called 'The Room of Spirit and Time'..." Goku questioned, tilting his head in confusion as Mr. Popo sighed.

"I said that because you kept mispronouncing it." The small man explained, making Akari chuckle as Gohan shook his head.

"Awww I can do it!" Goku said happily, "...Hypibola Mind Chamber."

"No."

"Hyperglycemic Crime Chamber."

"You get one more..." Mr. Popo warned, everyone watching as the Saiyan paused, thinking about his next answer for a moment.

"Hypibonics Rhyme Chamber." Goku said with a satisfied smile, everyone around him nearly falling over as Mr. Popo just blinked a few times.

"Hmm."

"Wait..." Gohan said suddenly, frowning as he really thought about it. "How long have you known about this?"

"Since I was a kid." His father answered, making the smaller Saiyan widen his eyes in shock.

"Then why didn't Krillin and the others use it to train against the Saiyans? Why didn't we use it to train against the androids?!" Gohan finished in frustration, imagining how much easier it would have been if they had known about this magical room all along...

"They had... Other training..." Mr. Popo spoke up, changing the subject quickly as he explained. "Besides, they most likely would not have survived. I threw Goku in there once when he was a kid..."

"I almost died." Goku added, looking at them all seriously as they finally seemed to understand how dangerous the room could also be...

"Hmm."

"Then the boy and I will go first and save you two the trouble." Vegeta said matter of factly, getting everyone's attention as he narrowed his eyes, making the other lavender haired Saiyan in the room slightly nervous.

"It shouldn't be long now..." Mr. Popo commented, pointing up to a large clock above the wooden door. "When the hand falls on twelve, their time is up..."

...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door...

...

"It's almost time..." Kaito reminded her, watching as Luna stared out the window at the large hourglass, seemingly mezmorized by the falling blue sand...

It was true. They had been inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for almost a year now... Both fighters going through incredible changes as they battled to raise their strength, each one of them motivated for different reasons. 

It seems like a dream... Luna mused, thinking back on everything that had happened in the last few years. When do I get to wake up and live? She thought, tired of always having to train for the newest threat...

"Do you think we're ready?" Luna answered, truly wondering if their combined efforts were enough to destroy the Zetsubo no Kiri.

"Either way, we're out of time..." Kaito sighed, knowing that anything he said right now probably wouldn't ease either of their nerves. "So we'll just have to go out there and give it our all, right?"

Luna nodded, glancing at the sand in the top of the hourglass, noticing it was all almost gone. I wonder if it's made a difference? All this training... I guess I won't know until I test my skills out against the androids... And the Zetsubo no Kiri...

"So..." Kaito said awkwardly, taking a deep drag off his cigarette before blowing it out gracefully. "You ever gonna tell me about him?"

"About who?" Luna replied, not even bothering to turn around as she focused on her cooking.

"That Piccolo guy! Who else?" Kaito stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as he watched his friend nearly drop her batch of pancake mix. "You seemed awfully worried about him before-"

"It's no big deal!" Luna said quickly, stirring what was in the bowl in front of her as she tried to think of a way to change the subject. "We're just friends... Good friends..." The Acaiian explained, nodding to herself as she realized that was true...

"Oh yeah? How good?" Kaito asked, his tone suggestive as he wiggled his eyebrows before ducking as a wooden spoon flew over his head.

"Oh shut up!" Luna shouted, her cheeks completely red as her long time friend couldn't help but laugh as she grabbed another spoon before turning around and trying to ignore him.

"Come on, I'm only teasing..." The white haired fighter sighed, leaning back in his chair while taking another drag. "...So you guys haven't bang banged yet?"

"KAITO!"

...

A/N: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Kaito has zero chill lmaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 995 62
{ Completed } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King Piccolo...
58K 1.3K 33
When Goku died of the Heart Virus, his only daughter, Rosamoona, was only one. Six months later, the Androids attack and kill the rest of the Z Fight...
342 16 8
(Companion story to Goku's Daughter) Veroca doesn't know much about anything, there is nothing beyond her life as a pet to the elites. V simply exist...
157 1 40
What happens when a Saiyan arrives on Earth, with no idea where she came from? A clean slate, with no interest in attacking or training and is humble...