THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME

By Thedarkwitchh

SUMMARY #1 : Ancientegypt : { 29/10/19} #7: Pharaoh. : {16/11/19} Clarissa is a witty and charming... More

1: HERE I COME EGYPT
2: THE AUCTION
3 : THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME
4 : MAY THE GODS BE WITH ME .
5 : REALISATION
6: ANGER
7 : I'M A MAN OF MY WORDS
8: WALLS HAVE EARS
9: YOUR COMMAND IS MY DUTY
10: THE FIRST PREY
11 : TRUE PHARAOH
13 : TWO AND ONE EQUALS 2
14 : RESPECT IS EARNED
15: SCARLETT
16: O WISE PHARAOH
17: TWO CHOICES
18: SELFLESS LOVE
19: STARRY NIGHT
20: NEF THE HEALER
21 : LADYSHIP
22 : NEW BEGINNING
23: TWO DAYS
24: THE CHOSEN ONE
25: RESURRECTION
26:BLUES
27: CLARRISA
28: CHANGES
29 : CACTUS
30: UNSAID
31: SHAILA
32: ALL THAT ROYAL
33: DRUNK IN LOVE
34: CUPID
35: DREAMS AND MYSTERY
36 : DILEMMA
37 : WHITE LAND
38 : TAKE ME
39 : WHO AM I ?
40 : SECRETS
41 : ANSE
ANOTHER DROP

12 : FIND OR DIE

2K 59 6
By Thedarkwitchh

    ~~ CLARRISA ~~

I was sitting on the cot and playing Senet  with Nefasa .

" you loose once again Nefertiti." Nefasa said as she stuck her tongue out .

" No , not so easily Nefasa . I was going  easy on you ." I said .

" what about one more game ?" She challenged me .

I nodded .
" No , time to go to bed " Khaira said coming in and picking up senet and keeping it in the safe .
And picked up Nefasa and tucked her in . 

I too went to sleep , I still wasn't used to heat , but sleep was coming in and I yawned and soon found myself in a deep slumber .

I heard noises but ignored it , it may be a mouse . I went back to sleep . I felt a cold metal against my neck .
I woke up slowly and opened my eyes and let a scream .
The man with scary face had his crescent blade against my neck . Beads of sweat were now forming on my face .
I tried to move about , but he had my legs and hands tied up my a rope . I tried moving in and as I moved the grip of the rope was tightened . I winced in pain as red bruise appears on my wrist .
I yelped in pain as than man dragged me down from the cot , I landed on the ground with a thud on my back against the floor ,
He dragged me further as he grabbed my handful of red locks , dragging me against the rough floor of courtyard .
I screamed and begged for help . I tried kicking the man with my legs but it only landed with throbbing pain as it met with the armour .

" Leave her ." Khaira said running towards me , only to meet with tight slap against her cheek making her fall to the ground .
Imhotep came running towards unconscious Khaira and Nefasa trying hard not to cry . Imhotep made his way towards the man who slapped his wife , only to meet with threatening crescent blade which made him take two steps back .

" You'll be in trouble for striking the honourable lady . You'll be executed for that . You bastard " Imhotep thundered .

" We will see about that High Priest ." The man mocked her .

" You Hittitian Whore " the scary man spat on me .
He slapped me so hard . I cried in pain . Tears making their form in my eyes and trolling down my cheeks and going through my lips . I tasted the salt .
He punched me in the abdomen and picked me up and threw me on against the hard cell .
I whimpered , and saying only one thing that I'm no Hittitian and I've no agenda against the Kemet .
He slapped me hard again . I sushed up .
The two man behind him bounded my neck , wrist and legs  with big iron chain . I could feel the weight of the iron chain on my shoulders , feeling the burden and sharpened edges scrapping against my skin, feeling like a cold metal against my hot skin.
I sobbed bringing my legs close to my chest and bringing my head and enclosed it , my throat and my bud all dried up from all the constant crying .
I was parched . I dared not to ask them for a  glass of water .

It was pitch dark except the starry night , which was being gloomy as if expressing their Sympathy towards me .
Soon the grand palace came into being , with all the fire lit and the knights visible all around guarding the palace .
Not a palace but a fortress . It was huge , magnificent and grand .
It was absolutely beautiful with vibrant colour and patterns .
Someone jerked me , causing the chains to rattle around me , straining my neck  making me look in the front .

I was led through long hallways to the diminishing path of spiralling staircase which was completely spooky and filled with the pungent stench of blood , I covered my nose and mouth . Trying to hover away the stench which was making my head weak and uneasiness  feeling seeping in .
I closed my eyes as it burned and my legs were sore from constant dragging and my head was throbbing due to the merciless grabbing of my hair .

" Tie the whore in here. " the bastard said as two men came and unlocked my chain and pushing me in the dungeon .

The stench of the dungeon was suffocating me .
I could feel my senses giving up on me .
I tottered as I fell on the corner. 

Shutting my eyes and concentrating on my broken spirit and physical torture .
What was more hurtful was calling me whore .
I'm no whore . I'm just an unfortunate girl to fall prey to unfortunate situations .
I took in a deep breath trying to steady my palpitating heart beat .

The dungeon was pitch dark with lights from torch which was lined in alignment which was casting away the dark side and guarding with little light .

Little later I heard the footsteps of a man coming in .
He signalled the guard to open it , the guard obliged opening at once .

The man came in . He was as tall as a mountain .
His built so masculine , he could pick my up with his tiniest finger and toss me to the corner like a rag doll .

" What's your name ?" He asked with a cold demeanour .

" I don't know . I forgot my memory due to the blow on my head ." I glared at him .

" Liar ." He said , still being really calm .

" Tell me Woman , before I whip you till you're no longer alive ." He said getting bored .

" I told you . I'm no spy . I'm just an unfortunate woman to come across you ." I glared with more hostility .

I saw his eyes and jaw tick , he swallowed up .
His hand went inside his Kilt   and he retrieved a whip .
My eyes were shocked .

He went behind me and tore my back dress .
Leaving my back exposed . I tried fighting him off his arms let my hand lay helpless .
He brought his fingers to my back tracing my lines . I held on my urge to moan .
No sooner the sensation was gone , I was hit by a leather whip , my toes curling and pain shooting through my back . It was absolutely painful . I let out a bloodcurdling cry . I could see him smiling .

" Tell me , if you won't I'll make your life a living hell ." He said smiling a sinister smile .

" I don't know . I told you ." I said not trying to crying trying not show my weakness . Not letting him get his satisfaction .

He got irritated by my silence .

" Just know you brought this on yourself ." He warned and took out the crescent blade .
My body was shivering with fear. My eyes bulging out of my socket . My lips cracked due to patchiness and my tongue was not able to form words .
I was no spy.
I wanted to say it loud . I'm no spy , I tried forming words .
He heated his blade . When the metal was hot enough , he made it point towards me .
I was scared out of my mind . I nodded my head sideways trying to tell him that I'm no enemy .
I took two steps back only to come in contact with rusted grey stone . My legs were shivering leaving of any strength of life and hope . I was to die today.

He came real close to me , his finger tracing my cheekbones and my face . My eyes were screaming of terror and fear , my mouth not forming any words .
He went all the way down to my waist . Fear engulfed me . I was whimpering now , waiting to wait for the blow to come .
I closed my eyes .

" Tell me . Your agenda Spy ." He spat .
I nodded my head sideways .

A guard came running and whispered something in his ears which made him go rigid .
He screamed .
" Tell me BITCH . Who the fuck you are ? I'll make your death so brutal I swear .
Where is my sister Amunet ?" He yelled making me wince .

He was the pharaoh .
Amunet . My face pained with worry . Amunet , she was kidnapped .

" I don't know where she is Pharaoh ." I reasoned .
He wasn't taking a no for an answer .
" Liar " he screamed .
Then the hand he was holding the blade , he tuned me back and brought the burning hot blade towards to back and imprinted on my back .
I let out another bloodcurdling scream . My senses not able to bear the pain . The steam from my back were now emerging. It hurt a lot . I was crying now . I was crying in absolute pain .

It was too much to handle , but my ordeal was far from over .
He took handful of salt and rubbed it on my back .
I screamed again . I was crying hard . I was crying so hard .
I let out a series of curses .
He dragged me down . His finger deliberately touching my wound . I could no longer cry .
He grabbed my face rather hardly and spoke each word like venom.
" You've time till tomorrow . Find Amunet and bring her to me . Or die .
I'll cut your body in thousand pieces and feed it to the animals . 
Remember you've time till tomorrow .
If you so as to close to think about escaping . The worst is yet to come Dear." He kissed my cheek . And threw me against the wall .
Calling in Imhotep to treat my injuries .

Soon as he went , Imhotep rushed in , I hugged him and cried like never before , my knuckles going white and holding him so tight .

" Did he hurt you Nefertiti?" He asked inspecting my eyes.
I cried and showed him
My injury .
He winced at my injury .

" I'm not a spy , Imhotep. Not a spy ." I cried .

" I know . You're not a spy " Imhotep .
He dipped clean cloth in water and applied over my back , cleaning all the blood .
Then he rushed and brought some herbs and squeezed it , making its juices fall over my fresh injury . I winced as it burned .
He chanted some prayers .
He bandaged me and said to rest .

" He has given me time till tomorrow Imhotep , to find Amunet , if I fail .
He will kill me ." I sobbed

" Sushh . Nefertiti, nobody's going to die . You'll find her in no time ."

" how can I ? I can't even walk . "

" you'll get fit by tomorrow my dear . Rest now . You need to sleep to let herbs and chants work . Sleep Nefertiti. You need it "
He smile and went

I slept . As herbs were making me sleepy .
————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 107K 67
May Khan's life was always pretty normal, but with final exams, prom and graduation looming around the corner, she didn't care much for anything exce...
406 11 19
Year 1400 BC. One day at the marketplace changes everything for Nefer-ra, the young and beautiful daughter of a craftsman. Before she even realizes w...
3.3K 139 16
A necromancer will do anything to win the pharaoh's love. The pharaoh must do everything to save his country. And a beautiful slave from North Dakota...
58.2K 3.3K 56
"A high-spirited lady in the 21st century. A conceited Pharaoh in the 4th Egyptian Dynasty. Together, their passionate bond will rewrite history." Wh...