Memory of the Sun

Autorstwa Zombiegirl777

A young healer is captured by Frieza and his men before they destroy her home planet. What will her life be l... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A Traumatic Past
Chapter 2: A Timeskip & A Jump
Chapter 3: Sassy Bois Don't Get Candy
Chapter 4: Decision Made
Chapter 5: Gotta Go Fast
Chapter 6: Vengeance & Vendettas
Chapter 7: Meeting Bulma
Chapter 8: Help From New Friends
Chapter 9: Elder Guru's Blessing
Chapter 10: Dragonballs & A Hostage
Chapter 11: Saiyan Temper Tantrum
Chapter 12: Maybe We Could Get Along
Chapter 13: Or Not
Chapter 14: The Ginyu Force
Chapter 15: Fight To Survive
Chapter 16: A New Technique
Chapter 17: Reinforcements To The Rescue
Chapter 18: It's Goku!
Chapter 19: Like Musical Chairs But With Souls
Chapter 20: Summoning Porunga & Piccolo
Chapter 21: A Gruesome Battle
Chapter 22: A Gruesome Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 23: A New Start
Chapter 24: Fluff & Fun Times
Chapter 25: Incoming Nightmare
Chapter 26: Frieza's Return
Chapter 27: Another Super Saiyan
Chapter 28: The Waiting Game
Chapter 29: Another Challenge On The Horizon
Chapter 30: Driving School
Chapter 31: Visiting The Briefs
Chapter 32: Visiting The Briefs (Part 2)
Chapter 33: I Care About You
Chapter 34: Training & Togetherness
Chapter 35: Z Fighters vs. The Androids
Chapter 36: Z Fighters vs. The Andriods (Part 2)
Chapter 37: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 3)
Chapter 38: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 4)
Chapter 40: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 6)
Chapter 41: False Threat
Chapter 42: Race to Dr. Gero's Lab
Chapter 43: Another Android & An Angry Saiyan
Chapter 44: Vegeta vs. 18
Chapter 45: A Defeat & New Options
Chapter 46: A Long Lost Friend
Chapter 47: Goku's Nightmare
Chapter 48: Kami's Hesitation & Another Great Evil
Chapter 49: Reunions & Goodbyes
Chapter 50: A Disturbance
Chapter 51: It's Going Down In Ginger Town
Chapter 52: Making Moves
Chapter 53: Tragic Tales & Family Ties
Chapter 54: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 55: Piccolo vs. 17
Chapter 56: Luna vs. Cell
Chapter 57: Luna vs. Cell 2: Transformation Boogaloo

Chapter 39: Z Fighters vs. The Androids (Part 5)

437 11 3
Autorstwa Zombiegirl777

A/N: Grab a drink and a snacc for this chapter, it's a long one!

...

"Nobody kills Kakarot while I'm around! Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me..." Vegeta stated simply, a cocky grin on his face as he glanced at the other Z Fighters for a moment.

"Wow... Vegeta..." Krillin stammered, everyone watching in shock as the Prince of all Saiyans stared down Android 19.

"Vegeta..." Luna mumbled, looking over at the dark haired man standing near Goku with wide eyes.

"Rrgh... That's who it was!" Piccolo said suddenly, sitting up as Luna and Gohan looked at him in surprise."

Piccolo! You're okay!" Gohan said happily as Luna smiled, unaware of the angry glare Android 20 was sending her way."I admit, the move I made wasn't very smart... But I wanted to help Goku out..." Piccolo growled, frowning over at the Saiyan as everyone listened. "And then, boom! Vegeta got in my way..."

"You're pitiful Kakarot..." Vegeta said seriously, glaring down at the fighter on the ground. "You were warned about the heart virus... You should have known that turning into a Super Saiyan could only make it worse! Really Kakarot, you're far too forgiving to be a great warrior..." Vegeta taunted, crossing his arms as he noticed the man below him seemed to be in pretty rough shape.

"I'll finish these androids but then you're next, got it?" Vegeta said confidently, glancing over at Piccolo and the others for a moment before kicking the Saiyan's body their way. "Good..." He finished with a laugh, ready to show them all what a real Saiyan could do...

"Daddy! No..." Gohan cried, hovering over his father as Piccolo dropped him on the ground.

Luna checked his vitals, a small frown appearing on her face when she realized exactly how deadly this virus was. "We've got to get him that antidote right away..." She said, a light blue glow seeping through her fingers as she tried to ease some of the pain he was in.

"Oh man, Goku!" Krillin said worriedly as everyone crowded around them.

"He's holding on by a thread!" Tien added as Android 20 continued to observe them all.

"He's unconscious but he's still breathing..." Luna explained, closing her eyes as she sensed the faint amount of energy flowing through Goku's body.

"Hang in there Goku..." Yamcha said quietly before Vegeta finally spoke up.

"One of you needs to take Kakarot home right now and give him the antidote... He's running out of time!"

"Come on dad..." Gohan said as Luna helped lift him up. "You're going to be alright... I promise! I'm taking you home..."

"Please, let me!" Yamcha said quickly, stepping forward to help. "They need you kid... And you too Luna..." The fighter explained, a nervous smile forming on his face as he went on. "Sad to say, but I'd just be in the way here..."

"Yamcha..." Luna said quietly, looking at him with sad eyes as she knew he was probably right.

"Hey, you better take a swig of that antidote too..." Piccolo added, glancing at Yamcha as he threw Goku over his shoulder. "If the disease is viral, there's a good chance you could get it as well."

"Right! Thanks Piccolo..."

"I'm counting on you Yamcha!" Gohan said seriously, nodding as he stared up at his friend. "Take care!"

"Better get a move on..." Piccolo advised, eager to get back to the battle with the androids.

"Right, we'll be okay... Just stay alive until we get back!" Yamcha said lightly, even though his eyes indicated how serious he was. Everyone nodded their head as they watched two of their friends getting ready to depart. "Alright Goku... Let's do it..." Yamcha mumbled, jumping into the air as he headed in the direction of the Son house.

"Hurry back Goku! We need you!" Krillin shouted, truly hoping his best friend would be okay.

Android 19 narrowed his eyes, getting ready to jump after them just before Android 20 spoke up. 

"Let them go... They pose us no threat..." 20 said calmly, floating down to where Vegeta and Android 19 stood. "You have done well Nineteen... It is obvious that Goku is no match for us... We can finish him at a moment of our choosing..." 20 went on, smirking creepily as he glanced from Vegeta to the rest of the Z Fighters. "Until then, we will entertain ourselves by destroying all of his pitiful friends... Yes... This is going to be very enjoyable..."

"Gohan... I think it might be a wise idea for us to get out of here..." Krillin said lowly as the young Saiyan looked over at his friend in surprise. "Remember what that guy from the future told Goku about us?" Krillin asked, an underlying tone of worry lacing his voice. "That all of us except you are going to perish in a battle against the androids... Well why should we let that happen? It doesn't make sense! Why don't we get the heck out of here?"

"We can change the future!" Luna interrupted suddenly, frowning at both androids before glancing back at her friends with a hopeful expression. "Things are already happening differently than before!"

"There are some minor differences... But the stage does seem set for us to die!" Krillin pressed on, looking around for any type of support.

"Yeah... But if we leave right now, those two will probably go on a killing spree like they did in that town!" Gohan realized, not wanting any more innocent people to get hurt. "Are you sure that's what you want? Do you really want to take off?"

"No... Not for good!" Krillin sighed, trying to find the right words to explain himself. "Just until Goku is better..."

"There's a chance that it might not happen like that guy from the future said it would..." Piccolo said, frowning as everyone listened. "There are some differences... Goku being alive is a major one... So I say we act as though we've never heard that guy's prophecy before..." Piccolo finished, the corner of his mouth turning up as he narrowed his eyes at the androids.

Luna nodded her head in agreement, standing close to Gohan as he looked ready to fight as well.

These guys are iron clad... Krillin thought, clenching his fists at his sides as he thought about what to do. It's hard to keep pace with them sometimes... I mean I'm only human... I wanna live!

"Scanning... Vegeta... Prince of all Saiyans..." 19 stated, his eyes flashing red as he identified the Saiyan warrior in front of him. "I will finish him now... Yes?"

"You are being very greedy today Nineteen..." Android 20 stated in amusement as he glanced back at the other Z Fighters. "You've already absorbed enough energy from Goku to increase your power, have you not?" He questioned as Android 19 just stared back in silence. "Very well... You finish Vegeta but the rest are mine, understand?" 20 finished seriously, staring at Luna for a second before turning back towards the angry Saiyan.

"I was watching your battle with Kakarot... So I've seen your energy absorbing technique..." Vegeta said, crossing his arms as he looked down at the ridiculous machine in front of him. "Oh well... If I can't blast you away, I'll have to pound you into a pulp, that's all!"

"You know some of my moves... But I know all of your moves Vegeta..." 19 responded, getting into a fighting stance as he opened his hand, the red gem inside his palm flashing dangerously. "Oh yes... Dr. Gero studied you very carefully..."

"Oh, is that a fact? Then why were you so surprised when Kakarot turned into a Super Saiyan?" Vegeta questioned, a knowing smirk plastered on his face. "I'll tell you why... Because your database doesn't cover the battles we had in space... Your bonehead creator picked a fine chapter to omit from your memory banks!" Vegeta taunted, glancing back and forth between 19 and 20.

"Oh?"

"That's right my friend..." Vegeta went on as everyone watched, listening in on their conversation. "Let me ask you... Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?"

"Processing... Results inconclusive." Android 19 stated in confusion as Vegeta smirked.

"Let's fix that, shall we?" The Saiyan replied, clenching his fists together as he concentrated. Everyone stared at him in shock as he growled, his power level going up steadily as his hair began to change colors...

"What?! No way!" Luna said in awe, watching with wide eyes as his usually dark orbs turned a light blue. "Incredible..."

Vegeta let out a massive yell, transforming as the ground beneath him began to crumble. A golden aura surrounded the Saiyan fighter as both androids jumped back.

"Seriously, what the FUCK is Namek?!" Android 20 shouted in irritation, tired of all these miscalculations.

"You've got to be kidding me! I don't believe it!" Krillin shouted, staring at the now Super Saiyan Vegeta.

"But how?" Gohan asked, completely confused as he stared at the other Saiyan. "I thought you had to have a pure heart to become a Super Saiyan... Like my dad!"

"Oh trust me, there's more than one way to realize the legend..." Vegeta said confidently, walking forward as everyone stared back in shock. "Push ups, sit ups and plenty of juice. And besides, my heart is pure... Pure, unadulterated badass." He finished with a smirk as Tien scoffed from the sidelines.

"Tch, yeah... More like pure, unadulterated ego..."

"I heard that Triclops!" Vegeta shouted angrily as Tien's eyes widened for a moment before he frowned again."Is that okay?" He asked sarcastically, egging the man on as he watched him glare back.

"As a matter of fact, go fuck yourself!" Vegeta shouted, growling lowly before getting back to what he was here for. "Now where was I-"

Android 19 took advantage of the distraction, jumping forward suddenly and punching Vegeta right in the face. Luna gasped as she watched his head whip back, staring in confusion while the Saiyan stood there for a moment as the android waited for him to respond.

"Hmm, what a shame..." Vegeta said calmly, standing back up straight as he sent the android in front of him a murderous glare. "Looks like you just initiated your self destruct sequence."

Android 19 frowned, jumping forward again before launching a volley of punches at the Saiyans face. 19 ended his attacks with a vicious headbutt, knocking the fighter back a step as he jumped back, staring at the man in confusion as he laughed.

"Just as I thought... You're nothing!" Vegeta growled, smirking confidently as he went on. "Silly robot... Do you really think you have a chance against a Super Saiyan like me? Your brain must be malfunctioning!" Vegeta laughed, continuing to taunt the android as he watched the machine glare back.

"Fresh out of the factory with no warranty... And already broken..." Vegeta chuckled, narrowing his eyes as he took a step forward. "What a pity..."

A second later Vegeta rushed forward, kicking Android 19 in the stomach so hard that the imprint of his boot could be seen on the machines back. A moment later, 19's eyes went wide as a rock hard elbow slammed into the side of his face before another kick sent him skidding across the ground.

"Man... Vegeta..." Tien mumbled, watching with wide eyes as the Prince of all Saiyans knocked the android around.

Even Android 20 seemed shocked, watching with a nervous looking expression on his face as he calculated 19's chances against a now Super Saiyan Vegeta.Everyone observed the fight with expressions of awe as Vegeta tossed the android around like a doll before slamming him into the ground, creating a huge crater around the fallen machine.

The Saiyan landed at the bottom of the hole, walking forward casually as he approached the body of Android 19 with a disgusted look on his face. "Despicable... What a useless machine..."

19's eyes snapped open suddenly as he sat up, reaching forward quickly as he grabbed both of the Saiyan's wrists.

"Hehehe, oh yes! I have you now... And soon I will have all of your energy!" 19 huffed, his grip on Vegeta tightening as he chuckled.

Android 20 smirked from above, watching from the edge of the crater along with everyone else.

"Oh no! Vegeta!" Luna mumbled, her tone laced with worry as she watched the dark haired fighter just standing there.

"Heh heh... Do not try to escape... It is useless!" Android 19 went on, narrowing his eyes as the grin on his fat face grew wider. "Until I have your energy, I will never let you go..."

"Never huh?" Vegeta said lowly, a devious smirk creeping across his face. "Let's see..."

The Saiyan jumped up suddenly, swinging his body forward as he pressed his boots against Android 19's chubby face before stretching his legs. "Well so far, I'm impressed..." Vegeta growled, extending his body inch by inch as he heard the sounds of gears and wires snapping apart inside the androids body. "You're very true to your word... But never can be a long time android!" He laughed, pushing 19's face farther and farther back as he continued to taunt him.

"Something wrong? You seem like you're under a lot of pressure..." Vegeta said sarcastically, finally growing tired of this little game. 

"Still think that you can hang on long enough to steal my energy?"

"Rrgh... I... Will... Never... Let... You... Go..." Android 19 choked out, holding on for dear life as he watched the Saiyan's eyes light up in excitement.

"Yes... That's the spirit android... NEVER SAY DIE!"

Everyone watched with wide eyes as Vegeta let out one final yell, pulling back with every ounce of his strength as Android 19's hands were ripped clean off.

Luna covered her mouth in horror, afraid to breathe for a moment as she watched Android 19's eyes widen in fear as he stared down at his now, stump-like arms that were spurting oil like blood. The terrified machine backed up slowly, making sounds of distress as it finally hit the wall of the crater, realizing it was now trapped.

Vegeta stepped forward, ready to finish what he started as he smirked while observing how shaken that ridiculous bucket of bolts was now that it had met an opponent that was an actual challenge.

"Hmm... So these are the devices you use to rob people of their energy..." Vegeta commented, glancing at the red gem inside Android 19's hands before tossing them on the ground carelessly. "What's the matter? You're the one who started this game... And now you don't want to play anymore?" The Saiyan went on, narrowing his eyes at the horrified machine in front of him. "You were enjoying yourself before... When you were sucking the life out of Kakarot..." Vegeta hissed as he walked closer towards Android 19.

"So I guess it's true after all..." The Prince of all Saiyans smirked, watching as the machine in front of him cowered in fear. "Androids do experience fear..."

Everyone, even Vegeta, jumped in surprise as Android 19 began to panic, clawing his way up the side of the crater as he tried to make a run for it.

Android 20 watched with wide eyes as his comrade dashed right past him, heading for the hills as Vegeta hovered above the battlefield. "Enough!" 20 shouted, holding his hand up as he watched Vegeta eyeing the retreating form of Android 19 with a dark look in his eyes...

"Don't be absurd! It's enough because you're losing!" Vegeta shouted back, glaring at the white haired man angrily before continuing. "You've come here to destroy us! You're going to have to finish what you started..." He growled, powering up before raising one hand in front of him. "Time has run out for you android..." He said lowly, glaring at 19 as Android 20 could only watch in shock.

Time seemed to stand still as everyone watched, staring wide eyed at the massive amount of energy surrounding the Super Saiyan fighter.

"Man... What power..." Krillin mumbled, staring at the ball of blue energy gathering in front of Vegeta's outstretched hand.

"Here it comes! A little going away present for you..." Vegeta shouted, smirking in amusement before laughing as he launched the huge sphere of energy towards Android 19. "BIG BANG ATTACK!"

A huge flash of white was all anyone could see for a few moments as the sound of the explosion echoed off the surrounding rocks. Clouds of dust and debris rushed across the battlefield, the smoke finally clearing a few seconds later as everyone looked around, trying to get their barrings.

"Keh, keh..." Luna coughed, waving her hand in front of her face as she looked around for the rest of her friends. "Gohan?!"

"I-I'm right here..." Gohan mumbled, dusting himself off as Luna sighed, noticing Piccolo and the others doing the same. "What just happened?"

"That android's toast!" Krillin said in shock, pointing as everyone looked in the direction he was staring.

Android 19's head clattered across the rocks as it fell, lose live wires still smoking a bit as it finally rolled to a stop, a bit of oil beginning to leak from the neck...

"I only wish there was a junkyard nearby so we could give him a proper burial..." Vegeta laughed, smirking down at Android 20 as he watched him glare back.

"You are a bit stronger than I anticipated..." 20 admitted, his tone laced with venom as he stared at the fighter in front of him. "But it is nothing I cannot handle... Your defeat is imminent." Android 20 frowned, sending Vegeta a murderous glare as he watched him power down to his normal form.

"Hmpf... Yes, your friend managed to steal quite a bit of energy from me before I stopped him..." Vegeta commented, patting the dust off his clothes as he continued. "Now's your chance to beat me." He said seriously, egging the man on as he smirked. "A vicious attack now could be sufficient..."

How can he be so confident? Android 20 thought, worrying slightly as he wondered what his best plan of action was in this situation. What is he hiding? He wondered, staring at Vegeta's cocky grin before realizing what must be done. Yes... He is shrewd... He seems completely at ease... But is he?

"Let me ask you this..." Vegeta said suddenly, getting 20's attention. "What makes you think that you're going to do any better than him? You're an android too... I bet your head rolls just as well as his does..."

"Fool... I am far superior to the Android 19 model..." 20 growled, narrowing his eyes at the Saiyan. "Stamping you out of existence is a trifle for a unit like me."

"You're bluffing friend... Let's see what you've got!"

Android 20 stood there for a moment, staring down the Prince of all Saiyans as everyone else watched, waiting for whatever would happen next. A second later, the white haired man jumped into the air, taking off quickly as the rest of the Z Fighters watched him go.

"There he goes! Wow, he's running!" Krillin shouted as everyone watched the android getting farther and farther away.

"We've got to go after him!" Luna said quickly, hovering above the ground a few inches as she watched Vegeta look their way.

"Hey baldy! Hurry! Throw me one of those beans!" Vegeta ordered, staring right at Krillin as he contemplated whether or not helping the man was a good idea.

"H-hey... Wait a sec-"

"Listen you idiot!" Vegeta shouted, clenching his fists as he tried to suppress his anger at the man. "He's going to get away!"

"Krillin!" Luna hissed, elbowing her friend in the shoulder as she frowned down at him. "Give him one!"

"Whatever you say..." He mumbled, grabbing a bean out of the bag before tossing it towards the Saiyan.

Vegeta caught it, popping the bean in his mouth and chewing it a few times before feeling his energy beginning to return. The Saiyan powered up, his golden hair and aura taking over his features once more as everyone watched him stare in the direction Android 20 had gone.

"I appreciate the assistance, but you're not needed here anymore." Vegeta said simply, looking at everyone quickly before turning his back on them all. "You should go home where it's safe... You'll only get in my way." He finished lowly before blasting off as Luna watched him go in silence.

"Rrgh... Well good riddance!" Krillin shouted, glaring at the Saiyan's retreating form. "Man, that guy is the biggest jerk..."

"I have to agree with you... But he's a genius when it comes to fighting..." Piccolo admitted, getting everyone's attention. "Vegeta was weakened by the other android... He was vulnerable so he bluffed and acted like he was eager to fight the next one... That other android could have defeated Vegeta if he would have called the bluff and attacked... But Vegeta was too convincing." Piccolo explained as everyone continued to listen. "Mentally, he's impossible to beat... He thinks of every conceivable advantage..."

"And physically he's reached a new plateau..." Luna added, looking up at Piccolo as he raised a brow at her. "I've never seen a power quite like his before..." She went on, remembering the cold chill that went down her spine when he finished off Android 19. "It's radical... Just amazing..."

"Wow... Do you think Vegeta's even stronger than my dad now?" Gohan asked, looking up at the Namekian as he thought about it for a moment.

"There's a good chance, yes... I think so."

"Wow..." Tien mumbled, completely mind blown with how this day had turned out so far...

"What?! No way!" Krillin objected, frowning as he thought nobody would be able to surpass Goku... Especially not someone as cold hearted as Vegeta.

"I say we go find them!" Tien suggested suddenly, stepping forward with a determined look on his face. "Vegeta may be stronger than us... But that doesn't make him my boss!"

"Yeah, mine either!" Krillin agreed as Gohan piped up as well.

"We have just as much at stake!" Gohan said seriously, thinking about what that android might do if it found his father...

Luna nodded, agreeing with all of them as she thought about everything they had gone through to prepare for this battle. We've all worked too hard to just sit back now... She thought, sighing to herself as she made up her mind. "We can't just take off... There's no way!"

"Agreed... He might need our help..." Piccolo said, planning out what their next move would be. "But no jumping in unless I say!" He added quickly, glaring at every one of them before continuing. "I need to get you guys back to Goku in one piece..." He grumbled, crossing his arms before remaining silent for a few seconds.

"Vegeta's probably looking for him in the mountains as we speak..." Piccolo went on, frowning as he thought about the obvious advantage Android 20 had. "But he's going to be hard to find since we can't sense his energy level... So spread out, lay low and find that tin can!"

"Got it." Tien said, nodding before getting ready to take off.

"If you spot him, call it out." Piccolo added, nodding at Luna and Gohan respectively.

"Right!" Both of them said in unison, all of them jumping up before blasting off in different directions...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.5K 314 12
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
33.4K 832 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
47.7K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
3.1K 126 18
This is the 4th anniversary of my Goku/Kagome fanfic story called Healing A Broken Heart. When Goku wasn't able to impregnate Chichi after getting ma...