Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter twenty three : The eventful date

10.3K 296 133
By makasxru

"I am not wearing that."

"Oh come on!" Mira whined.

Levy shook her head "look it's Gajeel it will probably just be a casual thing, that sparkly dress would not suit a date unless you are super rich and also that dress is the ugliest thing I have ever laid my eyes on." Levy crinkled her nose at it.

Mira sighed and tossed the dress away "fine..." she went to pick up another dress but Levy stopped her. "Mira I can handle this on my own but thank you for the help."

Mira nodded and smiled "okay then have a good date then!"

Levy nodded and Mira left.

Mira then popped her head back through the door and gave her an evil glare "don't mess this up." Instantly her evil face disappeared and went back to her smiling face "bye!" She then left.

Levy sighed and looked in her wardrobe, her heart was beating rapidly and she was shaking she couldn't control her nerves.

Levy ignored the butterflies in her stomach and picked out her usual orange dress, her hairband and red shoes. 

It was 10 minutes until she was to meet Gajeel at the pond.

Levy left her room and found Erza and Lucy sitting in the main room chatting. Lucy looked up and grinned at Levy "excited?"

"More like nervous."

Erza said "don't worry it will be perfectly fine Levy."

Levy asked "where is Juvia?"

Lucy sighed "she is creating a master plan for her fight with Natsu."

"Oh I'll try make it back in time so I can see it! No doubt Gajeel will want to check it out anyway."

Erza nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, well I'm going to go down."

Erza looked over at the clock on the wall "but your 10 minutes early?" Erza raised her eyebrows quizzically at Levy.

Levy shrugged "I like being early."

Lucy grinned and said "well have a good date!"

Levy smiled wearily back and left. She closed the girls room door and put her head against it taking deep breaths "relax."

She stood up straight and walked along the corridor and down the steps to the main lobby. She pushed open the main doors and saw the pond. She reached the pond and as usual she was first there. Levy sighed and sat down by the pond and decided to read her book. Levy brought out a romance novel that might help her for a date.

Levy crossed her legs and started to read...

Levy was engrossed in the book, she loved it. The chapters were quite long so she was only on the first chapter 5 minutes later she finished the chapter and looked up and saw Gajeel sitting right next to her staring at her.

"Ah!" Levy shouted.

Gajeel laughed at her.

"How long have you been sitting there?"

"About 5 minutes shortstack."

"B-but you're never on time- Wait! Hey don't call me that!" Levy pouted.

Gajeel ignored her and stood up he took her wrist and pulled her up too. "Well let's go." Gajeel then started to stride away so Levy ran up to him to catch up "so where are we going?"

Gajeel grinned "I can't tell you that."

"What why?"

"Because it's a secret."

Levy huffed but kept walking along with him.

They reached the end of the hotel and into the normal street. Gajeel turned and walked right along the path Levy following cluelessly having no idea where he was taking her. "Can't you give me some kind of clue?"

"Nope." 

Levy rolled her eyes and kept walking. They weaved through other people walking along the path heading towards there destination, they walked past Waterstones and Levy to a quick peek in the shop window and then kept walking.

As they were walking Levy looked across the road and saw a group of people dressed weirdly with odd hair that looked almost like wigs. Levy looked closer and saw a man in blue jeans and a red jumper with what looked like black hair, Levy spotted the pink hair sticking out from under the wig. She then saw a woman at the front of the group in a green dress with yellow hair but had white hair falling out from the wig. The biggest giveaway was that one man had white hair but had took of his clothes which 1. shown it was Gray and 2. shown his guild mark.

"Idiots." Levy muttered. "You know that they're all following us?" Levy pointed at the bunch of them and they tried to look casual.

Gajeel looked over at them and sighed "I'll go kick salamanders butt."

"No! Don't do that! We can't wreck another town, I know what to do." Levy got into stance and said "Solid Script!" She then wrote in the air around her and Gajeel "Invisible!"

Then they both looked across the road and saw the guild look at where they were standing but then disappeared oddly. Gajeel asked "what did you do?"

Levy rolled her eyes "I made us invisible, I don't know how long the enchantment will last so we better be quick."

Gajeel nodded and began walking again but stopped looking back across the road. 

"What is it?" Levy asked.

"Salamander will catch us out."

"How?"

"Dragon slayers nose."

He was right Levy saw Natsu sniffing away at the air getting close to Gajeel and Levy. Levy sighed "yeah you probably reek of iron!"

Gajeel crossed his arms "well that's not my fault is it?"

"Umm what should we do?" Levy tapped her foot thinking "Oh I know!" Levy did her solid script stance again "Solid Script!" She then wrote in the air "perfume!"

Then a strong smell of nice flowery perfume blasted out towards the guild and overpowered the smell of them. Gajeel gihi'd "nice thinking shortstack."

Levy smiled and they kept walking...

Then abruptly Gajeel stopped so Levy did the same. She looked at the building in front of her.

"It's a library?"

Gajeel nodded "yep."

"We're having a date in a library?"

Gajeel cocked his head "well I guess you could put it that way."

Levy smiled "that's actually really thoughtful."

Gajeel walked in "don't mention it."

Levy stood where she was for a while thinking about it. She didn't even know there was a library in this town. Gajeel must have actually thought this out, honestly she thought they would go get food somewhere or see a movie. Levy looked at the building smiling.

"Well you coming in shrimp?" Gajeel said.

Levy ran up next to him "yeah sorry."

Gajeel pushed open the doors and Levy gaped at her surroundings.

Rows upon rows of books were stacked up on tons of shelves. There was a bottom floor with rows of shelves and tables for people to read or study. There was a grand staircase in the middle leading to the top floor but Levy couldn't make out anything up there.

Levy then noticed no one was inside but them and a lady sitting by the desk.

She could feel her invisible enchantment wear off so they were visible again but Levy barely noticed as she admired the library.

Levy said "no ones here but us?"

"I know." Gajeel then walked casually up the stairs.

"Wait did you plan that?" Levy ran to him but Gajeel just shrugged and kept walking. Levy smiled "you did didn't you?"

He shrugged again.

They got to the top floor and there was bookshelves stacked all over the place. Levy awed at them all she took a step forward but stopped and looked at Gajeel, she gave him a look that said can I take a look?

Gajeel rolled his eyes and nodded.

Levy fist pumped and skipped into all of the books around her, away from Gajeel.

She heard Gajeel shout to her "you're like a kid who came to a ball pit or something."

Levy grinned and ran her fingers along the books and then said "there is so many!"

Gajeel shouted back "I'll be back in 5 minutes I need to get something."

"Okay!" 

Levy stood in front of a wall of books she admired all of them and then began looking at all of them, she walked along picking out some books she'd like to read. She picked up more and more books and placed them on a desk behind her. Levy worked her way up the shelves and then saw Isla and the boy Next Door on a higher up shelf.

Levy stretched up and tried to pull it out, her fingers only managed to touch the bottom of the book barely. She sighed and looked for something that would help her reach it. She then spotted a ladder attached to the bookshelf that slid along the wall of shelves. Levy ran over to it and pulled it to the shelf which had the book.

Once completed she began climbing the ladder. Levy reached the row of books she was looking for and found herself quite high up. Levy must have not positioned the ladder close enough because she needed to stretch across the way to reach it.

"Why is this so difficult." Levy moaned.

She gripped the ladder tightly and stretched to her right she then grabbed the book but just as she did the step of the ladder Levy stood on broke.

"Ah!" Levy shouted. 

Levy fell from the ladder and squeezed her eyes shut and braced for impact.

Instead of hitting the ground she hit something else.

Levy opened her eyes and found Gajeel there, he must have caught her. He stood there giving her a weird look while still holding her.

Gajeel asked "what exactly were you doing shrimp?"

Levy showed him the book "um I couldn't reach it."

Gajeel put her back on the floor and righted her. "Of course not, this is why I call you shrimp, shrimp."

Levy ignored his comment and asked "where did you go anyway?"

Instead of answering Gajeel walked over to the desk with the pile of books Levy picked out. Next to the pile was two coffee's.

Gajeel said coolly "well it is a date." He looked away awkwardly.

Levy smiled "Yeah it is." 

Gajeel turned and looked at her and smiled.

He then asked "I wonder what the others are doing."

***

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HOTEL...

"Are you sure about fighting Natsu?" Gray asked Juvia.

Juvia said coolly "oh yes, I have a plan that will guarantee my victory."

"What plan is that?" Gray peered at her.

Juvia winked "that's a secret."

Gray rolled his eyes.

The couple sat at the pool with their feet in the water relaxing. 

Lucy then ran in with Natsu not far behind grinning.

Juvia smiled "hey guys."

Lucy said "guess what?"

Juvia guessed "um you and Natsu are dating."

Gray guessed "hmmm, Mira has an activity for us today?"

Lucy blushed furiously and protested to Juvia "no! Juvia that is definitely not it and no Gray Mira doesn't actually have a lot planned." Lucy smiled "anyway-"

Natsu  interrupted her.

"Sabertooth just arrived here!" 

***

There was chapter twenty three! I hope you guys enjoyed it all! And don't worry there is more of the date coming up in the next chapter!

Also don't worry we won't focus on Sabertooth for a lot, I just wanted to add them in because I don't know if I have them in the story at all!

Thank you for 4,600 reads! I love you all!

Twitter - @rebeccaaa_4

Tumblr - rebeccatastropheee

             - demon-halphas

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 0 13
what if a bunch of teenagers show up to the guild one day claiming Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Jellal, Freed, Elfman, Lyon, Eve, Hibiki and ren are there fat...
89.7K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...
1.1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...