Alpha's Lone Witch

By dr3amstar

Andrew Crescent was cursed to have the memories of his reincarnation, William Crescent. The Trials, the war... More

Small Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

7.1K 216 13
By dr3amstar

Read authors note below once done :).

This chapter is dedicated to the AWESOME xXdemolitionloverXx . If you haven't read her stories -which I doubt- please check them out because they are amazing! She is an amazingly wonderful person! Thank you for your support :D!!! 

Enjoy! 

Chapter 7

Andrew's POV

I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to Meredith's even breaths in the other room. Meredith's room was directly across from mine which help ease up some of my worries. If she ever needed me, I'd rush over to her in an instant.

I sighed, moving to my side to stare at the wall. Just knowing that Meredith was in the other room had my wolf wanting to sleep with her in our arms, and I couldn't agree more. I knew I needed to control him, but we haven't marked Meredith yet. I was sure none of my pack member's would stare at my mate with lust considering she was with me, but my wolf wasn't satisfied. He wanted to claim her as ours, letting people know that she was -indeed- our Luna.

I had constant questions about that as well; most people still didn't know about Meredith. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I haven't told anyone except a few trusted members, but that didn't mean people haven't already guessed. Other members in my pack remembered her from their memories and before I got the chance to tell them not to spread the rumor, they already did. Not that I really minded, I was glad others knew she was mine.

I sighed once again, gripping my hands in my hair and turned back up to the ceiling. I couldn't sleep, not just because Meredith was in the other room, but because of the Hunters.

After Meredith went upstairs I got a phone call from Kenneth of Blood Rose pack. Apparently they caught sight of Hunters -mingling around with the humans- in their pack land. The only reason they knew they were Hunters were from the tattoo a couple members caught a glimpse of.

Tattoo's of Hunters vary depending on the person's wanted design. You'd think that we'd have difficulty distinguishing a human and Hunter, but no. The difference between a Hunters' tattoo and a humans is that human tattoos don't move; Hunters do, but only by the supernatural eye. To any normal human, the tattoo would just be a tattoo. For us, the tattoo is a warning.

Most Hunters try to conceal it by covering it up with layers of clothes but occasionally it would shine through the clothes. Hundreds of years ago, we used to slaughter both human and Hunter, thinking that anyone with a tattoo was marked as a killer. Witches couldn't stand for that, so they helped to distinguish the difference between a Hunter and a human by gifting our eyes. We don't know if this story is true but whatever happened, we're thankful for it.  

Meredith's breathing hitched slightly in the other room causing my thoughts to freeze and eyes widen slightly. Everything in the house was silent except for Nora, Emma, and Vivian's breathing in the other rooms. With the Hunters roaming around, Emma and Vivian decided to stay -though they looked as though they didn't want to- because they didn't want to leave Meredith alone for all the 'trouble' she could cause. I chuckled at their words but Meredith simply looked annoyed at the two.

Suddenly Meredith gasped. Immediately I got out of bed and ran out of my room and to straight to Meredith's, knocking the door in a haste.

"Meredith?" I breathed, knocking gently enough that I didn't wake the other three across the hall. When I was greeted with silence I became more concerned.

"Mere-" I started only to get interrupted when she opened the door.

"What is it that you want Andrew." She said, her eyes cold.

"I-I... I was worried.. about you." I said slowly, taking in her appearance.

Meredith cheeks were slightly flushed, her breathing uneven. Sweat was lightly coating her forehead and I couldn't help but think that even then, she still looked beautiful.

Meredith's trade mark smirk plastered on her face, though her eyes were still as cold as ice. "You have nothing to worry about Andrew. Now if I may-." She started closing the door but I stopped it with my left foot.

A look of complete annoyance covered her features and I felt my chest clench with disappointment. Ever since she left upstairs to her room Meredith was officially closed off from me. We may have not been like a normal couple during our town trip but she wasn't as cold as she was right now. No, right now, she was worse.

"The Hunter's won't get to you Meredith." I reassured her.

I wasn't even sure if that was what she was worrying about. Meredith didn't seem like she was afraid of them but I didn't know what other reason she would have to be scared.

Meredith's smirk widened. "As I said before, you have nothing to worry about."

She pushed on the door a little harder but I wouldn't let my foot up. If she wasn't worried about the Hunters, then what was she worried about?

Before I could ask it seemed that I pushed her a bit too hard. "Moveo moti motum." She said in a bitter tone.

Suddenly my foot jerked, cracking a couple of bones in the process. I collapsed on my right knee, holding my left foot with my hand. With my foot out of the way, Meredith sent me one last smirk before slamming the door in my face.

I groaned as my bones cracked back into their rightful place. I looked at my toes to see the swelling going down and bones moving underneath. Whatever spell Meredith did, it definitely was a painful one.

I made my way downstairs, limping slightly from my pained foot. The bones were all healed and went back into place but my foot felt as though it got run over by a truck multiple times. With the pressure of my weight, it hurt even more.

I sighed when I sat down in my office chair, feeling relieved when the weight of my body left my injured foot. I needed to get Nora to look at it considering how much it throbbed when I put the slightest bit of pressure onto it. 

I felt my heart clench, remembering how Meredith simply smirked when she hurt me. I didn't know how she couldn't feel the bond. I knew she had a spell to mask her feelings but a mating bond was most likely stronger. 

I knew I needed to try harder but I didn't know how. If she didn't want me to push then how would I be able to make her fall in love with me? She was my life, from the moment I met her she was mine, regardless of what anyone said. Now that I had her, I definitely wasn't letting go. I loved her, she was the only woman I loved for generations and I was the lucky one to have found her. It was as if my life was an empty shell before she came into my life. 

I felt a smile tug at my lips thinking back to our date. I remember the peaceful expression she had on her face, looking around for decorations. Even while we were eating she looked at peace. 

The phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts.

"Crescent speaking." I said, picking up the phone.

I heard familiar chuckling on the other end. "I'm guessing you already heard about the news from Kenneth?" Benedict said.

I sighed into the line."Yes, I did."

"Well did you hear about the Wolf's meeting from Royal Nicholas?"

My back straightened from the Royal name. In the world of the supernatural we had a leader of each kind. Rosaline for the Witches, Mirai for the Fairies, Alastair for the Demon race, Axel of the Angels and so on.

For Werewolves it was no different. The ruler of all Wolves were the Dragon family. Originally  Royal blood were many separate families that once ruled a kingdom of Wolves. After many years however, the Hunter have made it successful to kill off the Royal bloodline. To this day we only have 4 families remaining: the Wood's, the Fang's, they Skys', and the most powerful, the Dragon's.

As long as Royal's have their mate -regardless of whether they're royal or not- they can produce another Royal baby. Royal blood was dominate over everything while Wolf blood varied from person to person.

Considering that Royal Nicholas Dragon, head of all the Wolves in the world, called for a meeting meant something dangerous was happening. I had a strange feeling in my stomach that it was about the Hunters.

"What did they want." I said in a low cautious voice.

"We don't know yet. I just got the call a while ago. Most likely they're calling Kenneth right now, then you. Just wanted to give you a heads up though." Benedict told me.

I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "Thank you Ben, it means a lot." I admitted to him. I don't know what I would have said if Royal Nicholas called me and relayed the news himself.

Ben chuckled on the other line. "I haven't heard that nickname from you in a while An, you must be in a good mood." He said, a knowing tone to his voice.

Before I could reply I saw the red blink of a light, telling me that someone was on the other line.

"I've got to go Ben, I'll speak to you soon?" I said.

Benedict wished me luck before hanging up. I took a deep breath, trying to relax my muscles, before answering the phone.

"I'm guessing Benedict has already informed you of the meeting." Royal Nicholas spoke through the phone before I had the chance to say anything.

I sighed with a smile on my face. "Yes sir."

Royal Nicholas chuckled. "I swear, one day I plan to just call one Alpha and have them inform the others instead of calling you all one by one. Rumors spread tremendously now-a-days."

I chuckled alongside him understanding exactly how he felt.

The Dragon's and Crescent families were close together. They respected us because of what we did for the Witches. They believe that someone who had the guts to disobey orders and bring packs together -without the help or orders from a Royal- should be a Royal himself.

My ancestor, William Crescent, thought that planning the attack on the Witches would have taken to long if we waited for Royal orders. So instead, he called up other Packs himself and planned the attack in less than a week. Because of this he, along with the entire Crescent family, were greatly respected. Even though he died before receiving any sort of title, his first reincarnated form got the title of 'Loyal' and 'Fierce' Alpha. Through years, it has been passed down and till this day the Royal families have appreciated us.

"Well as you've already heard, I've called for a convene. 24 hours from now, all the Alpha's and Beta's will discuss recent events that I've heard of for quiet often now." Royal Nicholas said, no longer joking.

"Yes sir." I said. Hesitantly I asked the next part. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking, is this meeting about the recent Hunter sightings?"

Royal Nicholas was silent on the other line. I was afraid he wasn't going to answer until he breathed out deeply. "Yes, it is." He replied, sounding slightly angry.

I bit my lip. "Sir... I believe I know why the Hunters have been around pack land recently." I admitted.

"What is it?" He said, his voice serious.

I looked out towards my door, checking to see if Meredith was there. I didn't want her to think I was betraying her but Royal Nicholas had a right to know that, even if I hated to admit it, it was probably my fault Hunters were around.

"I've found my mate sir. She just so happens to be a wanted Witch with Hunters everywhere..." I said wearily.

"Meredith?" Royal Nicholas blurted out sounding astonished.

I blinked. "Uh.. yes sir." I said shocked.

Before I could register my confusion, Royal Nicholas bewildered me by bursting out laughing.

I pulled the phone away, staring at it with wide and confused eyes. After a couple of seconds, Royal Nicholas started to calm down by taking deep breaths.

"Oh, I apologize Andrew." He said, sounding amused. "It's just, this piece of information explains so much! Of course. I should have guessed Meredith was the cause of these Hunters." He chuckled the last part again.

"It's perfectly alright sir but, what exactly is so funny may I ask?" I questioned.

"Meredith is a stir for trouble but she is a friend to the Dragon family. If you thought I would be angry with her you are wrong. I simply feel as though so many blanks have been filled in." He started to snicker again and this time I chuckled with him feeling relieved.

After a couple of more minutes discussing the plans for the meeting, I hung up the phone. I sighed, rubbing my temples from the stress. We were meeting a couple states over, if I wanted to get to the meeting place I would have to leave right now. I didn't want to tell Meredith that I was leaving and I felt bad that Zach was going to be leaving his mate alone for awhile.

I looked up just in time to see a black tail leaving the room. I raised an amused eyebrow at Val; I had a strange feeling Meredith already knew about my departure and that no matter what I argued, she would be coming with me.

I smiled at that, I wanted her to come with me. After all, this meeting was about her, and Royal Nicholas insisted that I bring her along as well and it would also mean that I could spend more time with my mate.

Moveo moti motum - To move, arouse, affect, influence

Pretty much the spell was for Andrew to move his foot lol. 

Anyways, I didn't go into much detail about the royal bloodline because I have a story in mind for a royal soon lol. But if you have any questions about them feel free to ask any times :). 

This song definitely represents Andrew's feelings ;D!

Thank you to all my new readers and fans! It truly means a lot to me!

Comment and vote if you'd like! Thank you!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.3K 11
Felix x Human reader Y/N lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never kn...
71.2K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
16.1M 430K 20
Gangs. That was the one thing that had ruined Evelyn Summers life since the start. With her brother being the leader of “The London's Eyes,”growing u...
1K 9 7
Amara Roswell raised Harry after his parents were killed by Voldemort that fateful Halloween. She was living a good enough life when suddenly he show...