Sinner's Heist

By DiaTheLit

My Works #16 //. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but in this case it just may kill you." Kielce is... More

" 0
" 1
" 2
" 3
" 4
" 5
" 6
" 7
" 8
"9
"10
"11
"12
"13
"14
"15
"16
"17
"18
"19
"20
"21
"22
"23
"24
"25
"26
"27
"28
"29
"31
"32
"33
"34
"35
"36
"37
"38

"30

1.1K 77 39
By DiaTheLit

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀APRYL PEDALED FORWARD in a quick motion. A grunt escaped from her mouth as she swung the tennis racket from one side to the next, making contact with the lime green ball that flew mid-air to the opponent's side. The opponent being her next door neghbor, Kennedy, who she would play a game of tennis with whenever time and the weather permitted it. Apryl squinted past her white visor as her pleated, white skirt sashayed back into place finally after her sudden movement. "Good serve!" Kennedy yelled over, missing the shot as she fetched for the ball that bounced behind her, but still in the court. Apryl only half-laughed in response, becoming uninterested in the activity now. Not to mention she had a bad feeling in her gut right about now from the anxiety of feeling ghosted yet again. Kennedy tossed the ball and smacked it to the other side and they had a steady rhythm going.

Back and forth the tennis ball went until an all black BMW SUV caught Apryl's attention. Her arm fell to her side with the racket tightly gripped in her hand  as it brushed up against her smooth, glistering legs. She waited for the door of the vehicle to open before any more movements. Noticing her acquaintances sudden halt, kennedy turned to look behind herself. That's when a tall, fine black man exited the truck  with a basket and she questioned, "Who is that?" Apryl couldn't help the smile that grew on her face as she placed the racket down and responded, "I'll be right back." She took the exit route out the court and jogged up to the man she indentified as Amos. He smirked, but it soon reverted to a small smile. "Hi!" She greets excitedly, taking up the space between his arms instantly.

"So you ignore me then pull up out of nowhere?" She raised an eyebrow, pulling away from his chest to look up at him. He kissed his teeth but still half his smile, deepening his dimples slightly. He shook his head in disagreement. "I wasn't ignoring you, mama. I had something to take care of so I was out the country. Signal and messages was definitely going to be shit so I thought seeing you would be better." He rubbed beneath her chin before lifting the basket in her view. "I didn't know what kinda flowers you liked so I bought you fruit." She cheesed, giggling to a small amount at the fruit bouquet and felt her chest flutter from the thoughtfulness. She believed him. She pinched off a slice of pineapple and ate it, the juices seeping between her lips as she licked them.

They kept eye contact as she did and licked off any stickiness from her fingers. Amos licked over his own lips before hovering forward and placing his lips on top of hers. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck and brought him in closer. "I missed you." He mumbled into her mouth, causing those butterflies in her stomach to travel further down. It then came to her she'd gotten sweaty during game of tennis. She pulled back. "Oh my-I'm sweaty. I forgot." She frowned, feeling slightly embarrassed. He looked at her uncanny and replied, "You actin' as if I ain't seen you sweaty before." Her cheeks heated up and it wasn't because of the beaming sun, more so because of the truth that was spoken. He laughed at her blushing and took a step back, nodding.

"Well go shower and come take a ride with me. Got time to makeup." Before she could keep skipping her daze of how is he even real, she remembered a few things. "Wait, how'd you even know where I lived?" She interrogated, not recalling giving her address or even the code to get past the subdivision's gates. "That night you invited me for dinner, you accidentally sent your location along with it. And far as the gates, zoomed in behind somebody." Amos sniggered, catching her by surprise. She chuckled short and swiped her hand across the hood of the suv.

"And the new car?"

"Picked it up before coming over here. I was actually doing that when you sent me that last message." She nodded slowly, admiring everything about it as she looked it over. His story seemed to line up, she'd have to check the location in the messages part once getting ahold of her phone again. It wasn't she didn't trust him in particular, but that her trust had been abused in the past few months —specifically by his cousin. Zeah word's of same feather, flock together would replay in her head whenever she was in  doubt. She hoped she was wrong and Amos kept proving she was, by proving he was different with her.

"Umm miss lady, you gonna go take that shower or do I gotta' carry ya'?" Amos derailed her train of thoughts and brought her back to the current moment. She blinked and looked at him, recalling what was going on. Apryl tossed her arms around his neck as he placed his palm against her waist. She massaged the skin of his neck and said back seductively, "Yeah, carry me and then take one with me."   Glancing into her face and reading it of her seriousness, he declined, knowing he had somewhere else he wanted to go before night fell.

"I'm tryna' be somewhere soon and fo' you to go with me. But after, do ya' worse." He stated, with a wink at the end as her bottom lip fell into a pout. He placed her gift in her palms.

"Okay." She agreed finally and softly. "I'll wait." He tells her and backpedals to the side of the truck as he opens the door. She repeats okay and jogs up to her house with the fruit basket in her hand, noticing Kennedy was long gone. She guessed their conversation had got a bit lengthy and her neighbor took the hint. As Amos climbed into his vehicle, Tameka exited hers.

She glanced up at the building, the heavy feeling she has had for months returning to her heart. It was as if she could feel the bags beneath her eyes weigh down the skin of her face. The pain was evident in her whole demeanor. Ma, you got this. I'll be here. It'll be over soon. Her daughter said in a message she saw once she glimpsed her phone screen while checking the time. She releases a shaky breath with her eyes closed as she slowly took steps up the concrete steps that led into the establishment. She took notice of the signs that were posted up that read Ms. Ziggs' Support Group and followed the arrows whatever direction each was pointed.

Finally, an identical sign was taped to a set of double doors. Tameka pushed it open slowly, slight creaky noise sounding from the hinges. She peaked into the dim room, noticing a group of women who sat in metal, stackable folding chairs in the shape of a circle. Eyes were on her as she shut the door behind herself and walked forward to take the only empty seat. She sat her purse in her lap and cleared her throat, avoiding contact with the other orbs that stared her way. She faced the direction of who she assumed was Ms. Ziggs. Ms. Ziggs extended her hand outward, asking, "Thanks for joining us. Can I have you say your name to the group?"

Perking her lips and then relaxing them, Tameka answered, "Tameka. Tameka Shaw." The social worker nodded slowly and continued by asking, "If you don't mind sharing, who did you lose? And how exactly?"

"My son. .my baby." Tameka shook her head in distraught, a small lump forming in her throat. "Latrell. I named him Latrell Keshawn White. I-I remember namin' him that. Yea. T-they shot. .they shot my baby. I lost him t-to. .to gun violence." She stuttered, talking a tone to almost convince herself of this reality though over two months had passed by now. She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she lifted her chin up and sniffled, reading the sympathetic expressions on everyone's face as the social worker thanked her for her answer that required much strength on her part.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀KIELCE FOUND THE key to the house he'd been working on the last couple of days and pushed it open with slight force. Today was payday so this would be the last time he'd have to come here, he hoped. He hardly ever had any instances where he'd have to return based off a job he's done. The most he'd have to go back to a house he'd previously worked was because of them requesting something else of him to be done. He didn't mind of course, was great for business and he preferred clientele rather than constant new faces and attitudes. He was sure to knock loudly before entering but heard nothing once inside.

"Hey, you here?" He called out loud. He didn't want to go any further and possibly startle the lady if she was here. And if not, he'd leave until a better time. He glanced to the side at her living room, proud of the job he'd done and admired the small, extra touches he'd suggested that added to the overall look of the space. "Hey! I'm here!" He finally heard a response.

Kielce faced forward and just as he did, he saw the woman exiting from the back of the house. He was taken back from the sight of her. He expected an older, possibly even white woman to be behind the voice he'd been having conversation with. Instead, it was a woman probably around his age if not younger. Her fair, light skin dripped of droplets making it obvious she was fresh out the shower. The white towel covered the front her body as she held it up by one hand, her baby pink acrylics hanging off the edge as the other struggled to hold the cash. "I'm sorry, I was getting ready and didn't even hear you at the door." She says, still walking forward.

Kielce could feel his heart began to race. Her hips curved out among the towel, hinting her thickness. He cleared his throat and blew out the breath softly he didn't know he was holding. "It's no problem. Didn't mean to uh interrupt." She halted in coming any closer and faced upward. She gasped slightly, her eyes widening some. "Kielce?" He studied her features, past the blended makeup that covered her face. The full lashes and bottom set she'd applied added to his slow moment of recognizing her. Then, it clicked and his heart dropped some.

"Yo-yo? Damn, I didn't . .recognize you." He scratched the back of his neck as she nodded her head before moving it from side to side.

"Yeah, I go by Yolanda now. But for you, it can still be yo-yo. I can't believe this, look at you! I didn't even recognize your voice on the phone." She conversed, balling her hand into a fist that held the money and leaned it against her hip. He agreed.

"I definitely didn't recognize that proper ass accent you was putting on." She strained a laugh, throwing her head back some.

"Whateva'. Yeah I be havin' my boss woman voice on  for them customers. Ya'know Ima' accountant now." She stepped from side to side slightly as she boasted, chuckling some. The voice he recognized her years ago by, seeping through. He raised his brows in surprise.

"Fo'real. That's good man, Yo. Glad to see you doing well." He said, trying to end this conversation quicker as heat grew down below from the constant sight of her naked in front of him, nothing but the skimpy towel hiding her goods from his eyes. However, it only hid so much from his physical eyes but his imaginary of flashbacks remembered every inch of skin vividly.

"I see you doing pretty good too. Witcha' own business and shit. And you do ya' damn thing too. I love it!" She bragged, looking at the results to the side. "How Miss Melani doing?" The questioned he dreaded, hearing the pettiness in her voice. He shook his head.

"Yeah, we not even gonna do that." He said seriously, stepping up in reach of his pay. She held it further behind her. He looked down into her eyes, already tired of her games.

"I'm just asking. I know you was all happy and shit to marry ya' girl and move out the V. Switched up and shit but it's cool." She shrugged. He sucked his teeth and looked away, backing up some,  ready to just leave.

"I'm still happy." He spat. She raised her brows and leaned back some. She giggled, her one dimple deepening as she did. She made eye contact back with him.

"I never said you wasn't." Yo-yo extended her hand with his payment. Her opposite kept its firm grip on the towel, balling the certain spot up. "Seems like you're tryna' convince yourself that more than me." She added as he took the money and she caught sight of his empty left hand. He looked at her one last time and down at his hand before stuffing the money in his pocket. He forgot his ring wasn't on but it was simply because he didn't want to risk losing or messing it up while he painted at work. He blew out a deep breath.

"Have a good night Yolanda." He says lastly before turning to the front door. He turned back towards her and gave back the extra key she kept beneath the mat for him. Once she took it, he exited. He paced to his car as he pulled the keys out. He unlocked and started it with the keypad watching as the headlights lit up. He stopped in front of his car and stared at it. I'm happy, he thought again thinking back on his wife. His wife who things were getting back good with, who was at home waiting for him possibly with food ready, who took in his family in his time of need willingly. Of course I'm happy, he continued to think on. He nodded, agreeing with himself as he opened his car door.  Right?

Yo-yo glanced out the window as she watched his whole moment unfold. She smiled and bit down on her lip. She shook her head before sniggering. She knew she was his first love and would always have an effect on him Melani could never. Maybe, just maybe he was completely happy with her now though. She thought for a moment, despite the memories of him always stuck between the two and their bond always getting beneath Melani skin. She knew she hated how easy he came back to her every time and it was only entertaining to her. They were grown now though, things have changed. She put the extra key down on the kitchen top counter. Yo-yo flipped her crinkle wavy, black thirty inches of hair from out her face as she started the route back to her bedroom to finishing getting dressed for her night out with her girls.

That was until the sound of the doorbell stopped her. She changed directions and went back to the door, thinking how much later and later the mailman was getting. She unlocked and opened the door to lips smashing into hers. She walked backwards as she kissed back, feeling his tongue roam her mouth. He shut the door behind himself and snagged the towel from her hands. He licked his lips, examining the body he once knew but seeing it now in a thicken state. "Damn." He mumbled beneath his breath, feeling the material of his boxers grow tighter.

"Stop lookin' and come get it." She smirked, stepping backwards with his hand in hers. She turned to where her back was to him, leading him to the back of the house. He watched her ass jiggle with each movement before he smacked it, causing more movement. The cellulite only made it better in his opinion. He saw the familiar tattoo of hers above her back dimple piercings. It wasn't long before they'd entered her bedroom. She faced him again, rejoining lips with him. She didn't think she'd miss these lips as much as she did in this moment and she wondered if they still held the talent of making her cum back to back.

She unbuttoned his shirt to start the undressing process. As she yanked the shirt open, she assured, "Don't even worry daddy, I'm on the shot. You can feel all this. Like we used to." She winked up at him and undid his belt. It was as if she read his mind as he thought about his lack of condom. Kielce looked down at himself in the nude as she grabbed his neck, kissing against it and switching them around. She nudged him down on the bed and further down so he'd lay down as she climbed up. It boosted her confidence the way he stood at attention so easily.

She grabbed his arms and held them up above his head as she slid her tongue deep in his mouth. She moaned hard causing him to bite her lip. She pulled back and scooted further up his torso til her knees were on either side of his face. Her wetness was almost dripping down to his mouth before having to do anything which only heated his skin more. He gripped the sides of her thighs before she turned on her belly on top of him, pushing back. "Let's start this right." She insisted, both her cold nipple and belly piercings chilled against his skin. He pulled her hips closer, her pussy in reach of his mouth as she grabbed his dick into her hands and down into her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 3 1
There’s a right and a wrong way to love and to be loved, but what happens when that love has no limits? How far is too far? Is it Acacia’s jealousy...
67.9K 3.3K 30
Pryce has been through too much and has been down with his people through everything. He's the opposite of selfish but it's time he starts to care fo...
24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
126K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...