Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 42

4.4K 163 20
By officialgizellex

I need to get out of here. I run straight towards a staircase and run up the steps not even thinking about the safety hazard of falling. It is just not in my mind right now. I open a door and lock myself in it and start to hyperventilate trying to fight the urge to cry. Why me? The humiliation! I look up to the ceiling my body trembling. "God," I whisper. "Why me? Why this life? Why this fate? Why this? What have I done to deserve this? Why?" I feel warm tears spring out of my eyes and I cry harder than I have ever before. I know you're not suppose to question God but I can't help but wonder why. These tears aren't sad tears but confused and frustrated tears.

I sit in the dark of this mystery room bawling my eyes out. I soon hear the door knob of the door being messed with. I'm in a corner knees bent to my chest and head rested back on the wall. I let one last tear fall and wait for the door to open. I hear it unlock after what feels like 5 seconds to see Zaven step into the room in a frenzy. "Suzette?!" He calls hopefully. "Here." I croak. His head turns to my direction and I can hear the sigh of relief as he walks over to me. "Please," I put my hand up in demand. "Don't come close. Don't make me leave." I sigh my voice still shaky and my body still trembling. Zaven walks over to me anyways and sits right across from me and leans his back on the edge of the bed.

"Tough night?" He simply asks. "More like tough year." I reply back sucking in a breath. "Sorry about that incident I don't know what Viola was thinking bumping into you like that." I look up at Zaven confused by the name Viola. "Viola?" I ask feeling the unusual name echo throughout the room. "Yeah, she's a friends of Delilah." I nod my head not in the mood to continue talking. "I'm going to text Blayze I found you and text him to come. Is that okay?" Zaven gently ask and I nod missing Blayze presence and craving his embrace the only place I know I can feel safe. I hear Zaven type away on his phone and then shut it off the clicking sound of the phone turning off echoing in the room.

"I'm sorry that you were humiliated like that Suzette. That was definitely uncalled for. Sadly, there's no proof that our accusations are correct. Blayze is absolutely furious with how tonight is turning out. He wanted you to have a good time. I've never seen him care for anything but himself. It's weird seeing him like this. Calm, relaxed, and just happy."

I know exactly what he's doing. He's trying to distract me from the current situation by using Blayze. Blayze has been acting differently. Usually he would snap or build a wall around him to prevent anyone from coming near him. When I first met Blayze I would have never thought that he would be a intelligent man who loves his family and actually have a heart. I would have never thought that he was photogenic and loved to cook. It would have never occurred to me that he would be excellent with children. Now he's more relaxed and even allows himself to have a good time once in awhile. He's still a workaholic but I respect that. He wants to be the best he can be and expand his family business bigger than it already is.

I'm an overachiever myself. I did double majors to finish up medical school as fast as possible so that I can provide to the kids financial needs. "My sister is currently getting you some new clothes. She told Blayze this but he insisted that you weren't going to want to stay here." Zaven continues and he's words have truth in them. I do not want to stay here but I don't want to look like a weak link either. Blayze bust into the room in full speed and he quickly comes to my side. He gets on his knees and pull me into his chest. "I'm so sorry Suzette." He apologize as I snuggle in closer to him. "I have the car ready to take us back home." He informs me but I'm not leaving. "No, Blayze, only a punk would leave. I'm no punk so we are not leaving and I'm going to walk back into that room with my head held high and face Delilah and her minion."

I suck in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Zaven where is your sister?" He looks away from his phone and answers confidently, "She's in her room. I'll take you there." Blayze and I exit the room and follow Zaven out into the hallway. "How come you found me so quickly?" I ask him. "Well I saw you running to my bedroom on the security cameras that we have installed all over the house. Don't you have the same security system as me, Blayze?" Blayze confirms this by nodding his head yes.

I enter a bedroom and I gasp at the sight of the interior of the room. It is massive with white crown molding all around the ceiling of the room. A king size bed is placed at the to the left of me. It has multiple of blush pink and white pillows. The walls are all white and a fluffy blush pink rug underneath the large bed. A beautiful elegant white vanity with marble countertop is the the right of me against the wall with a light square mirror hanging on the wall. In the corner a mini table with two chair a tea set neatly placed in the center of the table. The carpet is white and extremely soft when I remove my heels from my feet.  "My sister designed this room when my parents gave me the house. I know eventually she'll remodel it to be more modern looking than vintage and luxurious." Zaven informs us before entering what I believe is the closet. The room is luxurious and her bed has canopy. I can see certain vintage pieces like her small tea table and her cushions and duvet on her bed.

Blayze and I enter the closet to see a monstrous vintage closet. The closet has two floors and a spiral staircase to go up stairs. Clothes, purses, shoes and so much more surround me. Everything is displayed neatly and dramatically. She has gorgeous fancy dresses displayed in glass containers under a spot light showing off every delicate precise stitch. "You're here! Let's get you all cleaned up. You boys wait outside in the bedroom, please." Babbles Theia. When the closet door closes Theia ushers me to a huge mirror, next to it, a vintage changing room. "Change behind there." She commands handing me a black dress. I strip from my damaged dress and slip on the black dress. I put nipple covers over my nipples to prevent them from sticking out of my dress. I zip it up half way while Theia zips up the rest when I can't continue zipping it up.

She claps her hands together squealing with glee before she runs to the stares. She returns seconds letter with a red velvet box. "These are your size. I was going to give them to you for your birthday but this is an emergency." I retrieve the box from her hand and remove the lid of the velvet box. Inside is another box and when I remove the lid I see a pair of black jeweled up pointed toe heels by a company called Badgley Mischka. The back of the heels are all covered in gems while the rest of the heel is plain black. "Oh my gosh!" I gasp. She giggles and and says, "Put them on." I do as I'm told and she leads me to her mini runway. I look in the mirror and smile at the sight before me. My dress is long and black with polkadots displayed on the see through sleeves. My shoulders has a thick lacing design and the front has a v-line showing off a little too much cleavage for my liking. Everything is black from head to toe and my back is showing ever so slightly through see through lace.

"You look beautiful." She aw's and I give her a hug. "I'm really in your debt. I really do appreciate all this Theia, thank you." I thank her and she smiles at before me proudly "You owe me nothing." She assures me and we make our way to the boys who we find sitting on one of the small cushions displayed in the room looking down at a phone laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. They both look up and Zaven's eyes widen while Blayze jaw drops slightly lower than usual. "Woah, sis. I didn't even know you had that dress. Suzette it looks lovely on you. You look great he compliments." I smirk and reply, "Thank you, I feel goo in this dress but the cleavage area is a little to low for me."

"Blayze loves it so much he's speachless." She sings excitingly. I turn to Blayze who gazes me up and down. "You look stunning- No, not stunning. Sexy." I laugh at Blayze compliment and say, "I feel sexy. Thank you." He walks over to me and I let him kiss my forehead before grabbing his hand. "Let's go and give people something to talk about." Theia says. "Let's not." I quickly add in.

When we return to the party, people start to approach us asking if I was okay and how beautiful my dress looks on me. Delilah also spots me and I see her scowl at me. I smile at her and wave at her too making sure I rub it her face that she has been defeated. I thank them all and assure them that I am okay before excusing myself to search for the kids. When I find them they are playing or talking to kids of their age and my parents are chatting with the friends of Athena and Lorenzo. "David, what do you think of that new hotel being built in Cancun?" David? I though Blayze dad's name is Lorenzo. Oh, I totally forgot that it's his middle name. "Yes, I heard about that and who's idea it is too." Blayze dad answers and the men and women begin to plead for him to tell them. "Well, I can't say." They all groan in defeat and one lady says, "Lorenzo David, you really are a pain sometimes." They all laugh and I stop walking towards then and shift my direction to the large glass doors leading to the balcony. The moment I open the door a fish of icy cold wind hits my skin and I quickly shut it. I search for a coat and when I find one randomly placed on a chair, I grab it and reopen the door.

It's extremely chilly tonight but I'm not surprised since it is New York City after all. I hear the crowd become extremely loud for a second alerting me that someone has opened the door. I turn around to see Blayze looking at me.

"Hey,"
"Hey,"

He walks over to me and stands next to me. We watch the stars sparkle in the dark sky. The moon shines down giving us some sort of light. I sigh and Blayze quickly asks, "You okay?" I nod smiling at his concern. I lean closer to him and quickly wraps an arm around me pulling me closer to him. I always love when he holds me so close to him. It makes me feel wanted and loved. My smile slowly drops as the idea of being in love with someone who most likely doesn't love you back haunts my mind. "What are you thinking about?" Blayze asks.

"Hm?"

"You have your thinking face on. So, what are you thinking about?"

Before I can reply I hear the door open and we both turn around to see a lady. Her eyes go wide and she apologizes before closing it back. "Tell me." Blayze continues to persist. Tell him how you feel! This is your time! I ignore the voice in my mind knowing good and well that I'm not ready for a broken heart. "Have you ever loved someone but feared or knew that they don't love you back?" Blayze doesn't answer right away and I don't bother to say or do anything in fear of him moving away from our embrace. "Yes, I have feared it multiple times. The first time was when I was fourteen. I had a crush on this girl who was the brightest sweetest person in the world. She was average height maybe even a little shorter. I'm taller now and back than I was still under six feet. I couldn't find the guts to tell her how I felt so we just continued to be friends from years before. I met her when I was six and we became friends never leaving each other's side. One day I finally got the courage to tell her how I felt. The boys were all on me telling me to man up and tell her how I felt. I was fifteen when I expressed my feelings for her and she said she didn't have feelings for me like that. I was heart broken. Embarrassment was not even able to hide the fact that I was heart broken. She continued to be my best friend as if I never said anything and I was happy that she never brought it up. When I turned sixteen she told me that she has feelings for me and lied before because she was scared of not being enough for me. At that time I had a girlfriend who I actually liked but not loved. I loved her and we kissed for the first time. I drove her home and we were both excited about our new relationship starting to bloom but-"

He stops talking and I look up to see his eyes becoming glossy. I've never seen Blayze like this, so vulnerable. "I didn't see the car. It happened so fast." He mumbles. "Blayze, what happened?" I ask him quietly gently stroking his arm to try and comfort him.

"I told her I loved and before she could even take a breath a car hit us at full speed. We were at a stop sign and I barely pressed on the gas when the car hit us. I was in a coma for weeks and when I woke up the first thing I saw was my dad. I had never seen him so sad and tired before. He was holding my hand and I gave it a squeeze before asking where she was. He just looked at me and said that I was in a coma for weeks and she's been resting peacefully for weeks. She died immediately from the impact and I cried for days. I couldn't find the strength to forgive myself. I now know it wasn't my fault and I forgive myself. I eventually recovered but I couldn't smile or laugh. It was as if she took it with her to the grave. However, when you came along and these past months with you making such an effort to get me to smile or laugh I feel like my old self again. I feel happy with you." I smile showing off my teeth and he too smiles back. We laugh and he says, "Don't tell anyone I got all sappy, okay."
"I won't." I laugh out. Then it hits me. Holy crap that girl in the picture with Blayze smiling.

"That girl that I saw in that picture with you that's-" he nods his head yes confirming my assumption before I even finish my sentence. "I'm so sorry." I tell him before hugging him. He hugs me back and sighs. "Thank you for telling me. I know you're trying to be more open with your feelings and trying to make me feel comfortable and the kids too. I appreciate you stepping out of your comfort zone." He says nothing but kiss my lips. It's gentle and slow but the affect it leaves on me is indescribable.

He pulls away and I look into his eyes and see them greener than ever. "Suzette, I need to tell you something?" He whispers hesitation written all over his face. "Yes?" I persist. "I want to tell you that I-"
"There you are Blayze! I've been looking for you." I resist the urge to flick off Delilah. "Our parents are looking for us. We mustn't anger them from our long absence." I roll my eyes at her. Why is she talking like some fairmaden? Blayze looks as if he's in pain as she speaks. "Come on Suzette. I'm ready to go home. We'll tell everyone goodbye before we head home," He says before letting me go and grabbing my hand escorting us to the door. "Blayze I need to talk to Suzette for a minute." He gives Delilah a skeptical look but releases my hand and says, "I'll be with my parents." I nod and he leaves. "What do you need Delilah?" I sigh annoyingly not really caring what she has to say.

She stops smiling as she pierces at me with distaste and says, "I need you to stay away from Blayze. I told you multiple of times to leave him or I'll do something terrible to you but you don't listen. You need to stay away from him. Plus he's not the type to settle he likes girls who'll give him a good time and you church girl can't do that for him. You don't have what it takes to live this lifestyle. You're worthless and I know Blayze is only using you to get his company from his father. He wouldn't kiss let alone marry someone at a lower level than him. He's using you don't you get that?! He's using you. You can go back to whatever ghetto hood you came from and stay there. I'm going to get Blayze and there's nothing you can do about it because you can't provide what Blayze needs, an obedient classy sophisticated wife. You're not good enough."

She leaves with a triumphant smile on her face. She knows she's won this battle. The tears running down my cheeks prove it.

_________________
Sorry if there's a few misspelled words or grammar problems. I'll fix them soon. Thanks for all of the comments and likes for this book. ❤️❤️I enjoy reading what you think about certain things and I'll consider some of the opinions and comments to make this book better. 😌Don't forget to like, share, and comment.

Lots of love (lol)
Gizelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
29.4K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
13.1K 589 20
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
3.8M 126K 51
"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark chocolate brown eyes replied. "Actuall...