Poison ≫ jack gilinsky

By Wastedtears

❝Loving him was like poison, an odd poison. Not one that killed me instantly, but one that slowly drained me... More

Title your Story Part
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
not an update!!!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter one

11.9K 249 142
By Wastedtears

Arabella≫

The cold air hit my face as I exited the car.

I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep warm.

I was currently standing in front of a giant house, now called my new home.

It was just me, my mom and my older sister.

My dad was out of the picture, I didn't even know him. He left when I was 5, and we haven't contacted him since.

We had moved from sunny California to Omaha. It was going to be very hard for me to adjust because it was the middle of Fall, meaning it was cold and in California, it was never cold.

"So what do you think?" My mom asked me and my sister, with a big smile on her face.

"It's beautiful" my sister, Cara whispered from beside me.

"Well then go inside and pick your rooms! There's 6 upstairs, pick any, except for the master bedroom"

I honesty had no idea why mom had bought a humongous house for just the 3 of us. We would be perfectly fine in a 3 bedroom house.

As you can tell, we were rich. My mom worked as a brain surgeon.

Which was also the reason we moved, she had been moved to a hospital here.

Being rich was okay I guess, you would expect me to be all happy right? But when people say money doesn't buy you happiness, it's true. All this money and I didn't care, I wasn't depressed or anything but I got lonely sometimes. With my mom being gone all the time because of her job and Cara was always out. My life wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.

I followed behind as Cara ran inside.

I lightly laughed, Cara was 18, one year older then me but she acted as if she was 5.

I walked up the stairs and I could already hear Cara opening the doors and closing them.

I walked into all the rooms and I wasn't satisfied with them.

I finally walked to the end of the hall and prayed this room would be perfect.

And my prayers were answered.

It was a dark room, the walls were painted a beautiful maroon colour.

And it had 2 massive windows and and it was humongous, wow if this was just a regular room I wonder how big the masters would be.

I noticed that there was a walk in closest and another door leading to a bathroom.

Just like the room, the bathroom was also very big.

"Dibs on the maroon room!" I called out, hoping Cara would hear me.

"Okay! I want the peach room" she replied back instantly.

I exited my new room and walked down the stairs.

I entered the living room to find my mom instructing the movers on where to put the furniture.

I jumped onto one of the couches and made myself comfortable.

"Which room did you pick?" She asked.

"The maroon one"

I was glad I got the maroon one, not because I loved the inside but because where it was.

It was at the end of the hall. And the master was at the other end and Caras was beside the masters.

"That's a nice one"

I simply just nodded my head.

"Oh, the movers will be moving all your stuff into your rooms after they're done downstairs"

"Alright"

"Just take a nap or something and I'll wake you in time for dinner"

I was kind of tired, so I nodded my head once more and shut my eyes.

-after Arabella woke up/after dinner-

It was now 12am and I was currently putting my stuff away, well I was now done.

I was exhausted, even after my nap.

The movers had managed to put everything in my room, and I had just unpacked all my clothes.

I was fighting to keep my eyes open.

I still had to shower because I did not want to wake up earlier then I have to tomorrow just to take a shower.

I had enrolled in a high school, I think westside high school.

And I had to be awake tomorrow at 6am for my first day. I wasn't nervous, like most people would be.

I grabbed an oversized shirt that I had left on the floor while packing and my bra and undies and I went into the bathroom.

-after shower-

I took a quick shower, it was kind of hard, I almost fell asleep twice.

My hair was still wet so I quickly dried it.

I turned off the lights and put my phone on charge and jumped into bed.

The minute my head touched the pillow I was out.

-next morning-

I was awoken by the sound of my annoying alarm.

I groaned as I turned it off.

I checked the time and it was exactly 6am.

I jumped out of bed and instantly regretted it, it was freezing.

I quickly grabbed my outfit and changed.

I was wearing a pair of black leggings with a maroon crew neck that said "reckless" on the front. I guess you could say maroon was my favourite colour.

I slipped on some socks, along with my black vans.

I went into the bathroom and just left my hair the way it was, naturally straight.

Grabbing some concealer I put it on my troubled spots. I also took some mascara and made my lashes look longer then before, the longer my eyelashes were the more my vibrant green eyes popped out. I also put on some eyeliner, to pull the look together.

I looked decent enough so I walked back into my room and took my phone off charge and checked the time.

Woah I took a long time it was 6:45 and school started at 7:30

It was only a 10 minute drive to school but Cara and I wanted to go early to get our schedules.

I grabbed my bag that had all my school stuff in it and walked downstairs.

I grabbed a bagel and munched on it as I waited for Cara.

I finally heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I looked up from my phone and saw Cara.

She was wearing a pair of high waisted black jeans, along with a black long sleeved crop top that stopped 2 and a half inches above her belly.

It was freezing but Cara didn't care. She just loved showing her body off.

We we're complete opposites.

Cara loved showing her body off, I just kept hidden. She loved to be the the centre of attention, and I didn't like attention.

She was another common popular girl and I was hidden in the shadows, but I didn't mind.

"Where's mom" she asked while grabbing an apple.

"Work, probably" mom was always working, so we barely got to see her.

"Let's go in your car today"

I simply nodded and walked out the door.

I walked over to my black range rover and got into the drivers seat.

My range rover had been a birthday present last year from my mom, it was kind of an apology I guess you could say for working on my birthday.

It had arrived here a week before we moved in.

Cara went to the passenger side and sat in her seat.

The car ride there was quiet, Cara was texting her boyfriend from California, im pretty sure.

Once we arrived at school, I parked by the entrance and we both got out.

Everyone stared at us, we were the 'new girls'.

I was just praying that the talk about us would die down soon.

We walked through the entrance and we were greeted by the warmth.

"Shit" I mumbled to Cara.

"I forgot my bag in the car, I'll be right back" I quickly jogged back outside and unlocked my range rover.

Climbing back inside I grabbed my bag.

I got back out and me being the clumsy person I am, I slipped on the way out.

Thankfully I didn't fall to the ground, because that would've been embarrassing.

Instead I bumped into a guy who happened to be walking behind me.

He didn't necessarily catch me, he just supported my weight until I pulled myself back up.

"oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I could feel the heat coming to cheeks.

"Watch where you're going, bitch"

Wow, the people here were rude.

"Calm down, I sa-" I was cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

"Don't talk to her like that" immediately the boys face turned pale, and he looked as if he was terrified.

I gave him a confused look as I turned around.

I almost gasped as I looked at the unfamiliar pair of eyes staring back at me.

His eyes, they looked... dark and cold, almost like they could kill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 23.5K 30
I watched as my boyfriend saved another woman when a rival club shot up the clubhouse. He never even checked on me as he took her to the hospital...
3.7K 101 21
⚠️Some scenes will contain graphic images⚠️ "Pale skin and mismatched eyes is the first thing you notice. Dark green hair sticking on top of brown lo...
47.3K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
210K 3.9K 102
"You're the reason I act like this, you push me to this point!" He pushed as his eyes visibly darkened, causing my body to tense. ...