From Fat to Phat

By naryn1303

Book 1: Affinity Romance series "Watch your step Eli-phant might be to big to start an earthquake." "I heard... More

|1| the beginning of the end
|2| PHAT is now in
|4| Meeting the Knight
|5| The fallen shall not fall
|6| Siblings and smirks
|7| Let the games begin
|8| welcome the Wrights
|9| Puke fest attacks
|10| Secret smoke spots
|11| a Madonna + Micheal baby
|12| Only thy 'Worthy' ones
|13| Did someone say party?
|14| Say hello to Jake
|15| Oops!
|16| defense mechanisms
|17| Morning after
|18| Old habits
|19| WTF!!!
|20| tongue twisting, bathrooms
|21| THIS MEANS WAR!!!
|22| Common enemies
|23| The nobodys table
|24| What a wondeful world
|25| Peppermint Mocha
|26| Shitty mocha
|27| Sister, sister, sister!!!
|28| No judgement here baby
|29| Blue
|30| Hypocrite
|31| Smack a bitch
|32| First fight
|33| Main character
|34| The pretty girl and the weird boy
|35| Emotional scars
| 36| Governmant names and gym
|37| Drunken vixen
|38| Expensive ball gowns
|39| A night never to forget - Part I
|40| A night never to forget - Part II
|41| A night never to forget - Part III
|42| A night never to foregt- Part IV
|43| Fifty feet
|44| Black Dahlia
|45| Glued bodies
|46| Sketchs
|47| Faceless potrait
|48|Artistic lust
|49| Shot gun
|50| Picture Perfect
|51| Life story
|52| Together
|53|Voiceless
|54| Bathroom Confrontations
|55| True love
|56| Playing with Fire
|57| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part I
|58| Holly Jolly Christmas- Part II
|59| Holly Jolly Christmas - Part III
|60| All good things must come to an end
Book 2 coming soon!!!

|3| welcome to hell

10K 356 170
By naryn1303

SCHOOL
/skuːl/
noun
1.
|an institution for educating devils....|

The whispers seemed to increase as I entered the school building. I looked around but said nothing I gripped the handles of my bag tightly as I pushed through the bunch of students just standing there. As I walked deeper into the sea of sharks the stares became more unbearable.

"Who is she?"

"Wait I think I know her from somewhere."

"Are those Jimmy Choo's?"

"Who the hell is she??" the same question was asked again. And all I felt like doing was screaming my name in their stupid faces.

I finally reached my locker and I wasn't even shocked to see small notes pasted on it.

RIP Eli-phant.

I crumbled it onto the floor and the tears had already seemed to be coming back. Dammit you have worked to hard for this crying isn't going to help and if anything they will pry on your weakness. I quickly wiped the tears away before they could do any damage. I couldn't read the rest so I dumped them on the floor and I took out the left over dog food and I dumped it into the trash can beside my locker.

"Dude, is that Eliphant?"

"No way." The other replied.

"I thought she was dead."

"Yeah I heard she tried to kill herself because she couldn't get the last packet of skittles they had at the store."

The group of jerks began to laugh. I banged the door of my locker and I quickly walked away before I could show any vulnerability. Looks like my worst fear was coming true no matter how hard I tried I was still known as Eliphant.

I got in homeroom and I sat at the back where no one could easily see me. The students chatted away minus a few stares I got none of them bothered to come closer. And just when I thought the day could not get any worse than it had already been.
Brooke Bailey walked in with her head held high and literally radiating confidence from the Dior glasses that laid effortlessly on her glossy hair down to her Chanel heels.
There were plenty of pretty girls at this school. It was easy enough when practically every single person at this school was loaded and when every girl has a ton of cash it's easy to have a professional makeup consultant, wardrobe designer even a damn nutritionist with some ridiculous diet plan that was set to make them look like the Hadid's. Some even got nose jobs and lip fillers just so they could fit the schools image of "pretty". So yeah pretty was basically what I saw everyday.

But Brooke..... Now Brooke Bailey was beautiful with her long bouncy waves of strawberry blonde hair, piercing forest green eyes and dimples that could kill any pathetic imbecile in sight. She had toned skin and legs that stretched to eternity and she was just beautiful like I said and just perfect. Especially her body with a body like that she definitely jogged no way she didn't and she was also a very precise size zero that I knew every single thing about Brooke was made to perfection. Well everything expect her personality now that there ruined everything about her she was basically the devil with pink lipstick with an annoyingly beautiful evil laugh and dressed in Prada and lets not forget the scheming now she was good at that.

Whatever my plan is she deserves the worst I have got, because she has been making my life a living hell ever since kindergarten. How could I ever forget the person who came up with the name that has hunted my dreams for years. For someone who wasn't very bright it was kind of smart of her to incorporate my name into Eliphant. Her trusty sidekicks Olivia and Gwyneth walked beside her with devious eyes and beautiful smiles plastered onto their faces. They where pretty but they just made her look more beautiful because no one could ever compete with her.

Her devious green eyes scanned through the room, this is what she was good at it was like as if she could smell fear from a mile away. Her eyes were little detectors that easily spotted her next pry and just as I thought her calculating eyes landed on me. Oh shit. I quickly looked down after a spilt second of looking into the eyes of Medusa any second longer I would have turned into stone.
I could feel her heading my direction and the worst part of being so close to her was the way she smelled. Goshhhh she smelt amazing, as if she rolled over on heaps of daisies and a bunch of other flowers expensive flowers of course anything but the best for her highness Brooke Bailey.

"Alright could we settle down." Mr Gibson shouted over everyone making the room quite down. As he entered.

I looked up again and Brooke and her minions stopped their tracks and instead of coming towards me they went to go take their seats right in the middle where everyone could see them. I silently thanked Mr Gibson for coming in at the right time, he literally just saved me from that dreadful reunion and I wasn't ready for it just yet.

"Ok you know the drill, if I call your name you notify me if you are here."

Before he could start the doors opened and the biggest assholes of the school walked in just what I needed a reminder of why I couldn't quit now it was because of people like Cameron Carter aka the biggest douche of them all. He was the first person to ever throw dog food at me and it suddenly became a trend and everyone began to do it also didn't help that he was the football captain and to make matters worse he is dating the devil herself Brooke.

Ryan Turner, the reckless one he once dumped a whole trash can on me and it doesn't help that he laughs so hard he can make anyone cry. Zeke Miller the comedian of the group he thought that it would be funny to loosen the screws of my class chair and when I sat down the next morning it literally fell apart, six months a whole six fucken months of torture for that incident, yes people picked on me but after that I was the pinned target and I couldn't just seem to live it down. And I hurt my butt thanks to that imbecile.
And finally Jacob Knight I have nothing on him he just spends most of his time on his phone or smoking a cigarette whilst leaning against his Ferrari or even just sitting quietly with his douche friends while they make everyone else's life miserable, with him it's just purely hate by association.

"Sorry we are late." Jacob said to Gibson who looked very irritated by their entry.

"Someone took my parking spot." He finished off.

"Sit, I don't want to hear it." Gibson said before he started to call on names.

Minutes passed as he began to alphabetically to call on peoples names.

"Ciara Owens."

"Here."

"Paisley Peters?"

"Present."

He was getting close and palms are starting to get sweaty, I feel a little bit nauseous.

"Harley Potter."

"Here, sir."

"Eleanora Pricce."

"Ummm h-here."My voice sounded so foreign when it echoed through the room.

The whispers died down and all eyes where on me and all stares held judgment I could see it.

"Miss Pricce, I hadn't recognized you. Well it's good to have you back."

What Gibson really wanted to say was
"Hell you have lost a tremendous amount of weight and you look more approachable now, and slightly less disgusting."

And I wanted to say.

"Cut the crap, dip shit I know what I look like and I don't need you to tell me anything now concentrate on calling the next person as fast as you can so that you can remove that horrible coffee stain that is forever on your shit colored cardigan. And I can quickly get out of here."

But instead I said "Thank you." In a very quiet voice.

He began to call out more names and the whispers had began again and I had a feeling this time they where all talking about me. A few more people kept staring at me and some began to type away probably alerting the whole fucken entire school that Eliphant was back. The bell rang and homeroom was over I grabbed my bag and left the suffocating room before anyone else could.

I went through the rest of the day like a champ of course people talked and I ignored and apparently nastier things where said while I was gone. On the brighter side no food was thrown at me and I had successfully avoided Brooke Bailey and her puppets.

"I heard she got hit by a bus, and like died or something."

"No I heard she ate contaminated food and the had to keep her as some experimental lab rat."

"Shhh, here she comes." The annoying blonde haired freshman elbowed her friends.

"That's her now." The petty freshman raised her perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"Yup." The other replied.

"Get out." The most annoying one screamed. Who was I kidding they all looked annoying.

I rolled my eyes at them and walked into where all the bullies seem to get all the super power from, basically where they became even bigger dicks than they are in any other place. The cafeteria. In here is where I sat far away from the cool kids table and very dangerously close to the bins where most of the time people "accidentally" missed the bin and their food always ended up on my head or on my trey of food. Needless to say it has never been my favorite place to be.

I walked in and I headed straight for the food line, I grabbed an apple, a salad and some bottled water. I slowly walked past all the tables looking for the perfect one to sit on, and this has been the hardest decision I have had to make. I need to sit with people who haven't laughed, picked or thrown food at me.

I wasn't going to sit with the cheerleaders, no amount of makeup or dresses could ever make me look like I belonged there. Besides they once video taped me in the shower room with nothing but a towel whilst they threw things dipped in tomato sauce to make it look like blood because apparently Eliphat when on her period for like six weeks or something. I couldn't get any closer than a meter to any student for like a month because the devil herself had started the rumor that I was contagious. So that's a hard pass on the cheerleaders.

The drama geeks seemed a bit to up tight for me not to mention I do not have an acting gene laying around anywhere. I didn't think the chess people would appreciate it if I sat with them, besides me being absolutely clueless about anything that involved chess pieces they didn't seem like they needed the drama and currently I was the top story of the whole school.

"What the hell are you looking at?." Brooke scolded the girl who was quietly sitting by the furthest table from all tables but it was close enough to the food stands where everyone had to pass through to get food.

"Hello can't you apologize." The girl looked at her with so much fear in her eyes and I could tell she had a lot to say but nothing left her mouth.

She had soft brown eyes and pixie cut hair that was dyed blue her oversized t-shirt had the words "women rule" printed in bold with leather pants I knew weren't out yet because Ocean has been screaming about she wanted a pair but they were sold out and they haven't even hit the market, she definitely had taste. And her Louis Vuitton combat boots looked killer.

"What are you some sort of mute?" Brooke continued.

"The military called they are looking for their boots back." Olivia fake gagged and Gwynn laughed.

"Not only are you a mute, Apparently you have terrible taste in clothes."

"Terrible." Gwynn echoed Brooke's words.

"Come on lets go ladies, will have fun with mute here later."

"And next time you look at me when I'm talking to, second time it happens you not going to like the outcome. " It wasn't hard to miss the threat.

Their Chanel heels clicked against the marble floor and they did some sort of hair flip thing before they left. I quickly looked away before I was spotted and I was lucky enough it worked. I walked towards pixie haired girl and as soon as she looked up to me I recognized her.

"Hey." I softly said.

"Hey." She hesitantly answered.

"You are Jasmine Wright?"

"Yup that's me. But it's just Jazz."

"Oh cool, I don't know if you remember me but we took calculus together for like two years in a row."

She looked at me quizzically and until something looked like it clicked.

"Eleanora right."

"Yes you can call me Ellie, is it cool if I can sit?"

"Be my guest."

I sat in front of her and she wouldn't know but I was very happy that she recognized me, I didn't think anyone would.

"Wow, the rumors aren't doing you justice at all, you look amazing, I mean not that you didn't before." She quickly tried to explain and I chuckled.

"It's ok I know what you mean, I wasn't exactly Julia Roberts before and I am still not but thanks for your compliment."

She smiled and her eyes wondered towards the devil and her clan over at the cool kids table.

"What was that about?" I finally asked.

"Honestly I don't even know I was looking at how her short skirt looked like it had tissue paper stuck on it and next thing I knew she was all up trying to choke me."

We both burst into laughter at the thought of Brooke Bailey having toilet paper stuck onto her.

"You are funny."

"Eh I try, now tell me what brings you back here, and where have you been? Like I heard a kid say you got shipped off to Morocco for some voodoo magic shit."

"Surprisingly I haven't heard that one, and I was working on this." I said with throwing my hands over my body.

"You think all off this takes a day to make."

"No probably four months." She answered and we laughed together again.

We talked about everything and we just sort of clicked instantly, I discovered she was a feminist and was planning to try and introduce gender neutral bathroom. But then I told her they would just be increase the amount of time that students spend hooking up thus increasing the time we single people have to run into them doing unspeakable things to each other. And she totally agreed that the gender neutral bathrooms idea was out the window.

"Goodness look at them, don't you just wish they would drop dead." I said looking towards where Brooke, and Cameron Carter and the rest of their douche squad sat.

"I was hoping for a more dramatic but very funny exit like choking on a gummy worm." Jazz said and I laughed.

I noticed Jacob leaning into his chair with a book on lap and he continued to write something while the rest them threw grapes at the band geeks that passed by.

"Why does Jacob even hang out with those people?"

"Well I guess he kind of has too I mean he has known them since kindergarten and he too damn fine not to be a popular, oh and his damn sister basically runs the school."

I immediately spat out the water I had just drank.

"What?"

"Didn't you know, Eric Knight married Vivian Bailey which practically makes those two siblings."

"When did this happen?"

"I don't know like three months ago, point is he is just meant to be in that world whether he choses to play the part or not."
If  I didn't hate Jacob Knight enough I do now for he is related to the devil, no matter how good looking he was that could never save him from the fact that he lived with evil.

"I've been gone a few months and the world here has turned upside down."

"You haven't heard half what happened yet."

"Well what else happened?"

"I will leave that for later, for now try and adjust to the fact that Brooke Bailey is an even bigger bitch than ever because very scary Jacob over there is her brother."

The bell rang and Jazz dragged me out of the cafeteria and forced me to join the debate club it was her after school activity and she said this way we would see each other more often.

I was still thinking about how Brooke was now Jacobs half sister and how that pissed me off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 585 43
***FEATURED BY @storiesundiscovered (01/11/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @dangerouslove (05/08/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @NA (13/07/2022)*** Small town Frenc...
94K 6.9K 64
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
4.9K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
26.4K 686 59
"Why won't you just leave me alone! I don't want your pity." I cried out as I struggled out of his grip, " Emma Knock it off, this whole, everythin...