Sassing Mr. Hemmings || l.h ||

Av lukeswhor

In which a sassy girl sasses the sass out of her sassy music teacher who is conveniently the sassy Luke Hemmi... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
new story

Chapter 27

12K 508 241
Av lukeswhor

Chapter 27

"Babe, will you be a lamb and get my jacket from the backseat, please?" Luke asked.

"A lamb?" I laughed, after I handed him his leather jacket and he slipped it on.

"Yeah. I mean, if I say 'dear', it's too mainstream. So I'll say lamb." He explained.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes,"Can you tell me where we're going now?"

"No, I want to do something special, and it will be special if it was a surprise."

He started backing out of the driveway and drove to wherever he was planning on taking me.

"Please don't tell me we're going to a fancy restaurant. I'm so tired of fancy restaurants."

"Nope. I'm not that kind of guy."

"Well are we going anyplace fancy? Because Michael told me to dress fancy."

"No."

"Dammit, Luke. This dress is uncomfortable. You should've told me."

"If I did tell you, you wouldn't have worn that dress. And it looks hot."

"Fuck you."

"You love me."

"Sometimes and sometimes not."

"Hey, Luke say cheese," I said, as I angled my phone on top of us to get both of our faces in the snapchat.

"Michelle, I'm driving."

"We're at a red light, you mofo."

He did the deuces and stuck his tongue out while I did Ashton's pose. And I'm pretty sure you all know what his pose is.

I sent the snap to Colton and Hazel and began spamming them with more because why not.

"We're here," Luke announced, pulling into a parking space in an empty parking lot.

"Why is it so empty?" I asked.

"I kinda spoke with the owner and rented it out for the night," he winked, "Just to make sure it's special."

"I have a feeling you're going to kidnap and rape me."

"You always say that. If I wanted to, I would've done it already, and it wouldn't be rape, because you would love it."

"Rape is rape. End of story."

"Sorry, I was just joking."

I waved it off, "It's fine."

"Now, m'lady?" Luke said all posh and held out his arm for me to take.

I laughed and put my hand around his arm.

I still didn't figure out where we are yet. It was just a small building with acres of land in the back.

"Can you tell me where we are now?" I asked.

"You'll see," he smirked as he opened the door to the inside of the building for me.

"You must be Mr. Hemmings!" A cheery man said from the counter.

Luke smiled, "Yeah. That's me."

"Well we have your hot air balloon ready for you in the back," he informed.

I looked at Luke and teased, "A hot air balloon? I didn't know you were so romantic."

He blushed and I booped his nose.

Once the cheery man helped us into the hot air balloon, instructed Luke how to control it, we were off and in the sky.

"Okay. Now what?" I asked, once we were in the air.

"We make out," he smirked.

And I agreed.

Yes, we spent most of the time making out, judge us.

Luke pulled away after awhile and looked nervous.

"We're here." He announced, as we saw the beach came into view.

I literally think we're going to get lost at sea or this hot air balloon will drop into the middle of the ocean like in the movies.

"Where?" I asked.

"The beach. Duh." He said, standing up and staring at the sunset.

I got up and stood next to him and stared down at the sand and beach. I noticed a lot of seaweed in one place, and it looked like it was spelling something.

"What does that say?" I asked, pointing on the seaweed below.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Read it."

"Um," I squinted to see the letters, " It says, 'I love you, Michelle, from Poopy.'"

"Aw that's so cute! A boyfriend said that to his girlfriend!" I squealed jumping up and down.

"OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?" I said excitedly.

He was silent and just looked at me.

"THAT MEANS THAT THERE'S ANOTHER COUPLE WITH THE EXACT NAMES AS US. OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO FIND THEM. THEY COULD BE OUR TWIN COUPLES. OH MY GOD TWINNING."

He looked at me like I was oblivious.

"Wait," I said, "My name's Michelle."

And there are no more people in hot air balloons or on the beach.

Oh my fuck.

"Y-y-you... R-really... But...I-" I finally realized what happened.

"I love you, Michelle," he blurted, "And you don't have to say it back, really. I just want you to know. I know it hasn't been very long, but I love you. You probably don't love me back and it's okay, but I-"

"I love you too, Luke."

"God, this was probably such a bad idea. I don't know what I was thinking and- wait, what?" He ranted then realized what I was saying.

"I love you, you big, giant idiot," I laughed and smiled.

He looked shocked at first but quickly recovered and picked me up and spun me around like in the movies.

You thought this was cliché, huh?

Well it's not.

Because he dropped me.

"I love you," he murmured when we were still on the ground because his noodle arms dropped me.

"I love you, too," I leaned in and kissed him.

"How do we get down?" Luke asked, looking up the fire thingy hanging on top of us in the hot air balloon.

"Dammit, Luke, did you listen to the guy back at the place?"

"Sorry, there was more stuff on my mind."

"Look it up on google."

"Good idea." He took out his phone and started typing away.

Luke finally managed to get us to land safely and got into Luke's car.

"Are we going home, now?" I asked.

"Nope." He said, but didn't bother telling me anymore information.

"Luke," I whined.

"Michelle."

"Please tell me."

"You're exasperating."

"Fine, I'm not kissing you again until you tell me."

"Fuck, we're going on a picnic, okay?" He finally gave in.

"But it's so dark out," I laughed.

"Well Michael said it would be romantic if we 'look at the stars' or something," he said, rolling his eyes and imitating Michael, "Don't worry, I brought hot pockets."

"Aw so it's going to be like the moonlit picnic from Camp Rock."

"Why do you watch that?" Luke judged.

"Why don't you?"

He rolled his eyes, "We'll be there in forty five minutes."

"Why are you driving so far? We already drove an hour to get to the hot air balloon place and now we're driving another forty five minutes?"

"Because I really can't risk anyone seeing us, Michelle." He explained, interlocking our hands together with his free hand on the steering wheel.

"We're here," he announced, parking.

"Whoa god damn, it's beautiful," I gasped, getting out of the car and looking at the lake.

"Like you," he replied cheesily as I rolled my eyes.

"Would you still love me if I pushed you down into that lake?" He asked.

"No."

"Aw c'mon, babe. That's where we shared our first kiss."

I looked back at the lake and suddenly remembered that this was the place where we filmed the 'Amnesia' music video.

Damn, that seemed like a long time ago.

"Okay, let's go, Lucas," I said, and started unzipping my right dress.

"Wait, you're taking that off?" He gulped.

"Well I'm not jumping in with it on."

"Here, put on my tee shirt so I don't get too horny," he said, handing me his black shirt.

I rolled my eyes and took the shirt from him and slipped it on. It feel about an inch over my knees.

I sat down next to the lake and put my legs in while waiting for Luke.

Then suddenly I fell in with a splash.

"Dammit, Luke." I muttered, wiping my hair put of my face.

"You love me," the dork smirked and pushed me up against the side of the lake.

"I don't know why, you're such a dork."

"A cute dork."

"Hot dork."

"You're hot, too," he smirked, leaning down to kiss me.

That kiss suddenly turned really steamy.

I let my hand travel up to his hair and began pulling.

He moaned and kissed me harder.

Let's just say we didn't get around to eating those hot pockets meant for the picnic if ya know what I mean.

they didn't do IT yet just to clarify

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

492K 7.9K 80
In which a boy dreams about a girl he's sure he's never seen before
184K 3.4K 33
I which a girl realizes that she has feelings for her English teacher.