THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME

By Thedarkwitchh

SUMMARY #1 : Ancientegypt : { 29/10/19} #7: Pharaoh. : {16/11/19} Clarissa is a witty and charming... More

1: HERE I COME EGYPT
2: THE AUCTION
3 : THROUGH THE SANDS OF TIME
4 : MAY THE GODS BE WITH ME .
5 : REALISATION
7 : I'M A MAN OF MY WORDS
8: WALLS HAVE EARS
9: YOUR COMMAND IS MY DUTY
10: THE FIRST PREY
11 : TRUE PHARAOH
12 : FIND OR DIE
13 : TWO AND ONE EQUALS 2
14 : RESPECT IS EARNED
15: SCARLETT
16: O WISE PHARAOH
17: TWO CHOICES
18: SELFLESS LOVE
19: STARRY NIGHT
20: NEF THE HEALER
21 : LADYSHIP
22 : NEW BEGINNING
23: TWO DAYS
24: THE CHOSEN ONE
25: RESURRECTION
26:BLUES
27: CLARRISA
28: CHANGES
29 : CACTUS
30: UNSAID
31: SHAILA
32: ALL THAT ROYAL
33: DRUNK IN LOVE
34: CUPID
35: DREAMS AND MYSTERY
36 : DILEMMA
37 : WHITE LAND
38 : TAKE ME
39 : WHO AM I ?
40 : SECRETS
41 : ANSE
ANOTHER DROP

6: ANGER

2.5K 72 7
By Thedarkwitchh

~~ CLARRISA ~~

I woke up from my deep sleep . I stretched my arms and legs and felt in sweet pain.

" good you're awake Nefertiti. " Khaira said while picking up clothes from this sliver box

" are you going somewhere?"
I asked her .

" I'm not, we are going home . " she informed .

" home? Aren't we home ? "
I asked her puzzled

" This is our second home . We have main home in Memphis . We come here every 6 months . To offer prayers . " she explained .

" you better hurry up , we're leaving when Ra is shining the brightest. "

Oh I better hurry up .
I did my daily hygiene routine . Egypt was really nice . I mean the house was cold from inside , as compared to scorching heat outside . The courtyard was sprinkled with water to keep heat at the bay . Incense was used for fragrance and not to forget Perfumes .

Khaira told me that their main house in Memphis is a sight for the sore eyes .
Women during those days had certain rights and privileges . In the Old Kingdom wealthy women often owned an own household. There were working men and women side by side and it is not uncommon to find in the stuff of a women's household other women with administrative titles.
Women could even be at the head of a business as, for example, the lady Nenofer of the New Kingdom, and could also be a doctor, like the lady Peseshet during the Fourth dynasty of Egypt.
This was so fascinating.
At noon , we reached harbour .

My heart was saying to have a dip in Nile , I controlled my self somehow .

" dear Nefertiti give your belonging to Aa. " Imhotep said to me .
I nodded and gave him my bag .

He kept my bad plus Khaira and Nefasa's bag too .
I think he was a personal servant .
What I liked about this family was they are very much polite even after holding power and position .

Aa led us to the ship .
Ship was very beautiful and it had 2 rooms inside . And a third room which I suppose is a bathroom .
I really needed to relive myself . I went in the washroom . It was like a modern washroom but it had hole which emptied in a big box . I guess it had to be thrown away . Ewwww .
It took 2 weeks to reach Memphis .

It was breathtaking . It had various shops where shopkeepers were urging people to buy their things .
I went to one of the shops .
" exotic thing for exotic and beautiful lady like you ." The shopkeeper said.

I chuckled at it .

" what is this ?"

" it is a lucky charm from Hittite " the shopkeeper said .

"Ahem did I not tell you , our relation with Hittite in strained so we are not to sell anything from that nation . " Imhotep said

" Forgive me my lord . I thought peace was finally welcomed . "

" no it is not . "

One soldier came running to Imhotep carrying a scroll .

" High Priest . Pharaoh demands your presence. "
" okay , I'll be there ."

" who is she my lord ? " the solider ask eyeing me .

I hid behind Khaira .
" she's our guest . " Khaira told him.

" Yes my Lady . "

" Love we better hurry . We don't want to Upset the Pharaoh . " Khaira said .

" yeah . "

" give something to Nefertiti to cover her red mane , we don't want royal guards creating a scene . " Imhotep said .

Khaira nodded and picked up a hood which was attached with cape .

" wear this "

I wore it and covered my head .

" where is Nefasa ? " I asked suddenly feeling worried .
" she usually gets sick after long journey so I sent her home with Aa ." Khaira answered .

We went ahead .
The palace was beyond magnificent.
It had walls which were so tall and guards were guarding it .
The gates were massive and huge .

I guess something was important because all civilians were coming in .
" what's going on ? " I asked Khaira .

" I have no idea . "

" you go with Nefertiti, I have some work to do at the temple . " Imhotep said
I noticed that we were not stopped but all others
were .

" I'm lady of the high priest and you're accompanying me . " Khaira said answering my question

" did I say it loud ? "
She chuckled and nodded .

" you see the waters on the side is filled with crocodiles . " Khaira told me .

I shuddered
" why ? "

" For the security of the palace . "

We went further in .
Palace was covered with colourful paints , Hieroglyphs and painting of other Pharaoh's and Gods .
We went in the side and sat on the chair assigned for us .

" Lady of High Priest. " a girl acknowledged her .

I turned my head to see her .
She was officially the beautiful girl I have ever seen , even Khaira couldn't stand anywhere near her .
She had slender figure and slim waist .
She had almond eyes and flawless skin with tall height , she had dark mane with olive skin .
She was wearing this cobra tiara and her dress was beyond beautiful. She was wearing Golden dress with beads and Ruby's . Her jewellery was so beautiful.
She had beautiful almond eyes .
In short she was a living goddess .

" Princess Amunet . " Khaira bowed down in respect . I did the same .

" how was your tour ? " she enquired .

" it was great princess . "

" Who is she Lady ? " she asked Khaira about me .

" oh ! She is Nefertiti. She was in half dead state when she knocked on our door . So we took her in . She hit on her head , so she doesn't remember anything . "

" mhmm. " she nodded while eyeing me up and down.

" it's pleasure to meet you My Lady . " I bowed down .

Amunet chuckled.

" you're doing it wrong . "

I was darkest shade of maroon , being fair didn't help it at all .

" Khaira , I need to talk ." Amunet said . Khaira nodded and told me to wait .

I was observing people . They were many types of people there .

Dark skinned , dusky skinned and red skinned .
From what I can decipher the people who worked under the sun were dark and the one who stayed inside aka the elite group were dusky .

I was sitting patiently waiting for Khaira .
I heard trumpets and drums as a person announced that Pharaoh Ahmose was coming .

All the people stood up and bowed down . I did the same .

But I didn't get one thing. WHY THE HELL WERE PEOPLE SO SCARED ? FEAR WAS SO OBVIOUS.
People were still bent .

" HORUS MIGHTY BULL OF THE TWO LADIES, HORUS OF THE GOLD, HE OF THE SEDGE  AND BEE , SON OF RA AHMOSE. Is arriving before his people . "

Fuck ! That's a freakin big name .
I saw people chant Our saviour Pharaoh Ahmose .
I did that too .

A muscular figure made entrance with guards surrounding him .
Oh my freakin God ! The pharaoh was so hot ! Like very hot . His biceps were otherworldly . His muscles were flexing . His stomach was toned . He had that clear cut V shape that went down . I swear I've seen no one as hot as him .
He had olive skin like Princess Amunet . He had cruel grey eyes and clothes that screamed power, authority and Luxury.
I was sure to have wet dreams of this yummy pharaoh .

Suddenly a man was brought and tied to a pole .
" what's his Crime ? " his sound was full of power and it was deep .

" My Pharaoh he stole medicine for his sick wife " the man replied .

" what's your name criminal ? " Ahmose asked with disgust .

" Hemu my Pharaoh . " the poor guy was shaking in fear
.
" give this criminal 500 lashes and bring his wife over . " he said .

I was beyond shocked .
How could he ? He said . His wife was sick . Does this man has no heart ?

Soon a woman was dragged , she was crying in pain as the solider gripped her hair and dragged her .
Hemu looked at her with tears in his eyes .

The solider ripped Hemu's shirt and whipped him . I could hear Hemu 's painful cries , on top of that the solider was applying salt on his wounds .

Hemu screamed in pure agony . His wife pleading the man to stop torturing his husband , only to be slapped hard .

My control was wearing off .
I had to shut up before they punish me too .
I would grab a lot of attention which I wouldn't want .

I looked at Amunet who was standing beside Cruel Pharaoh , her eyes devoid of any emotions, what kind of people they are ?

I questioned them

" don't do something which would bring you in notice . " Khaira whispered in my ears

then only I noticed my fingers were curled up in a fist and my nails digging through my flesh of palm.

They whipped the poor guy till he didn't become unconscious.
My tears were rolling down my cheeks .
I was beyond sad and upset .
He was beyond cruel .
That man didn't deserve that horrid punishment.
I was utterly speechless .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 191 18
This story has recently been put in the Yugiohwattyawards for 2017! If you haven't followed them yet I would recommend it! There's always some really...
57.6K 3.3K 56
"A high-spirited lady in the 21st century. A conceited Pharaoh in the 4th Egyptian Dynasty. Together, their passionate bond will rewrite history." Wh...
60 5 1
Tensei has been called to war by his father the pharaoh to do four things. Gather information. Write a peace treaty. Uncover the enemies spies. And...
3.3K 139 16
A necromancer will do anything to win the pharaoh's love. The pharaoh must do everything to save his country. And a beautiful slave from North Dakota...