HEIRS | โœ”๏ธ

By RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
O N E
T W O๐Ÿ“ธ
T H R E E๐ŸŽค
F O U R ๐Ÿ’ฌ
F I V E ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
S I X โšฐ๏ธ
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T W E N T Y EIGHT
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y TWO
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y FIVE
F O R T Y SIX
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

S E V E N

5.4K 286 92
By RosieLatte_

The clubhouse

Meanwhile, Hoseok sipped his whiskey from the glass. The clubhouse was their hangout place that they first made when they were seventeen. The good times. For him atleast.
He was scrolling through his phone. An article appeeared on his screen.

Redd fragrance declining shares shows chance of climbing down their rank.

He scrunched his eyebrows. Suddenly, he missed jisoo.

" Instead of supporting me, you are trying to make me feel guilty." Jisoo shouted at him, " All i ever wanted was someone who could stand by me through my rough times. And i was stupid to think that it was you." she pointed at him with tear filled eyes.
" Calm down babe, please listen to me." he tried to hold her still, " Lets think it with our right minds.We can solve it in better ways."
" NO....noooo," jisoo pushed him with more tears falling, " Lets never meet again!" she ran her way to the door leaving Hoseoks apartment with a slam.

He finished his whiskey in a single go. His heart hurt everytime he thought about their good times. What happened?

Meanwhile,Jimin and Jungkook were in the car heading to the clubhouse, Jungkook driving.

" Jungkook you seriously brought Rosé for dinner??" 

" Yeah or my dad would kill me."

" Still Rosé agreed and that's what surprised me."

" Yeah that aint even important. I told about that man dying to her."

Jimin coughed several times.If he was drinking, he would have choked on it.

" And i also said you were still involved and if she could work with us too." jungkook continued ignoring jimin.

" What'd she say?" 

" She said she would think about it. But i know she will accept it."

Jimin gulped being nervous and only nodded along.

They reached the clubhouse shortly only to see Hoseok already half drunk. 

" Hoseok, dont drink too much." Jungkook took his glass away. 

Jimin looked at him with pity and frustration. 

" Tch, there are more glasses in the cabinet jungkook." he slurred.

Jungkook locked the cabinet " I won't let you take it."

" Then i'll drink it from the bottle." 

" And you think ill let yo-." 

" Can we just play snooker guys??" Jimin cut them. 

Both of them turned towards Jimin and stood up, going to the board. He smiled to himself. They could never reject playing game.

---

Rosé was just looking outside the window of her mother's car.

" Make sure you join in the conversation throughout the dinner." her mom said driving.

She stayed silent,looking out.

They arrived outside the restaurant and entered it. After being escorted to the table, Mr. Kim and Taehyung stood up. They greeted each other before sitting down.

" Hello Mrs.Park. Nice to meet you again." Taehyung smiled and bowed to her.

" Hello Taehyung. Nice to meet you too." her mother was smiling so hard that she could feel the pain on her lips.

" Ahh here's my daughter Roseanne. Say hello." her mom nudged her. She quickly got out of her thoughts and bowed, " Hello Mr.kim and Taehyung-ssi." 

" Hello dear! Your daughter is very beautiful." Mr. Kim complimented. 

"Thankyou." Rosé acted flustered. 

Soon they took a seat and ordered their foods. Mr.Kim and Mrs.park were enjoying their conversation having a laugh time to time. Taehyung just smiled when they laughed and Rosé forced a smile too.

" So, Roseanne what are your hobbies?" Mr. Kim asked.

" Oh, I-i like to sing, draw and so on." she smiled.

" Oh great so you like singing and drawing." 

" Yes Mr.Kim." 

" So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked teasingly.

Taehyung could see her uncomfortable smile.

" N-no, not at the moment hahah." 

" Oh so-."

" Yeah, so dad i was gonna ask you about our plans..." Taehyung interrupted his dad before he asked more questions.He side-glanced to Rose making her relieved, for once.

After sometime, few other people came by to converse with their mother and father.

" We will go to the next table to have some talk with our friends. You two can sit here while we are gone, ok?" Mrs. Park said to the two of them.

" Yeah, or maybe go to the park for some walk. This place is famous for the park." Mr. Kim added.

" Oh sure. If its ok with you Miss. Park?" Taehyung looked at Rosé.

" Yes, its okay with me." 

---

The park really was beautiful with lights adorned in the bushes. It was only two of them and silence with cricket noises coming from behind the bushes. Rosé took a deep breath after some silence.

" Taehyung-ssi, do you know what your dad and my mom are planning?" 

" Hmm either they ARE planning to marry or planning to make US marry." 

" I don't really care about the first option but if it is the second one,please know that will never happen." 

Taehyung raised his brows after seeing the sudden change in her attitude. Yes of course. She was the famous rude girl. He thought of making the conversation more interesting.

" What if I make that happen?" he gave a sly smile.

Rosé was taken aback but she gave a fake laugh, " Taehyung-ssi, im not interested in you. And the thing happened in the party, don't take it seriously." 

" I know about that clearly. But I think i took it seriously. What should i do now, Rosé-ssi?" he smirked.

Rosé cleared her throat, " Well that's too bad. Umm...forget about that day." 

" It won't be easy for me to forget about that day though."

" Taehyung-ssi stop joking." 

"  I can't stop since i'm not joking." 

" Oh, uhhh i think we should go back." Rosé smiled uncomfortably and pointed to the restaurant rushing inside. He definitely was joking.

Taehyung smirked and followed her. Unlike Rosé, He seemed to be enjoying it.

---

Min Hospital Pvt. ltd

" Goodmorning Mr.Min." the secretary stood infront of his desk with a file on her hand.

Yoongi was turning towards the window. He nodded without looking to the secretary. 

She opened her file and cleared her throat. " So, the patients admitted to the hospital have increased to 30% from last month. According to analysis, it might increase to 40% by next month, all thanks to Asia pharmaceuticals." she stopped. 

Yoongi smirked to himself. " Thankyou Sohye. You did a good job." 

Sohye bowed with a smile. " Sir, i think you have a visitor. I will take my leave." She left the room and another female entered. 

" You came quite early." Yoongi smiled coming forward.

" I guess i couldn't wait to meet you." the female replied hugging Yoongi. 

He smiled and kissed her forehead, " I missed you too." 

" Your strategy is working so well." she said between the hugs.

" I planned it from the last 5 years, I wouldn't let it fail. And you've been through it with me." 

" Yoongi, we will end this together. Trust in me." 

" Yes, we will and i have always trusted in you babe." he hugged her tighter.

.

I can't wait to end this with you.

.

Hello guys! Thankyou for the 1k views so much😭💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By ๐Ÿฆ‰

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
160K 10.9K 53
โ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ โž In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
26.3K 1.1K 23
-THRILLER HIGH SCHOOL FF- The bullies of Seoul high school thought that they could get away from a murder but could they? . . . >Look at you, you're...
31.8K 1.1K 36
DEA Secret agent and operations agency where each agent is hand picked from several parts of the world. 8 field agents, 3 intelligence agents, and o...