The Start of Something New: J...

By tomliloson

Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne are in the biggest bands in the entire world, the have everything they always w... More

The Start of Something New Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one (contains smut)
twenty-two
twenty four
twenty-five

twenty-three

797 37 5
By tomliloson

Liam’s POV

                I’m sitting down in my feelings, just think how lucky I am to have someone as great as her. There was Danielle, and we mutually ended things even after 3 years of loving each other. Then there was Sophia, part of me still feels hurt on what she did to me. When I was going out with both Sophia and Danielle, I was sure that I was going to marry one of them, but what I feel for Jade doesn’t even compare to either one of them. I’ve loved Jade since I first laid my eyes on her. She’s the one I want to marry, and I am going to marry her. I’ve known her for six years of my life, and she was there at the start of my career, and I was there at the start of hers. We’ve been together for a little over a year now, and I couldn’t be happier.

                As, I walk into the bathroom to get some things, I hear the shower running, and I see Jade sitting in the tub with her knees tucked into her chest, letting the showerhead run water on her, as it mixes with her tears.

                “Babe, what’s wrong?” I say. She looks up at me, shakes her head and doesn’t look at me. I sigh, “Jade, please don’t shut me out again.” I beg.

                She looks up at me, and I know something is wrong. I know she’s hurt, this isn’t her anxiety or PTSD kicking in, this is something else.

                “Jade…what’s wrong?” I ask. Her bottom lip trembles, “Is—is it true?” She asks.

                “Is what true, what are you talking about Jade?” I am now confused. She takes a deep breath, “I was following fans on Twitter today, and people were tweeting me things.” She says slowly.

                “What things, what did they say about you?” I say getting angry, no one is going to talk about Jade and get away with it.

                “It’s not what they said about me, it’s about you! Why didn’t you tell me!?” Jade says crying. I raise my eyebrow, “Tell you what, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

                “Did you cheat on her?” She simply asks. I look confused, “Cheat on who?”

                “Both Sophia and Danielle, did you cheat on her?! Because Sophia made her Twitter public and said you cheated on Danielle with her, then Sophia said you ended things with her, because you were seeing someone else, before you officially ended things. Am I that girl? Am I the one you cheated don Sophia with?!” She screamed.

                “What!? Jade, no! You know that isn’t true, you know she used me.” I say hoping things won’t blow out of proportion.

                “Maybe you lied Liam. You know how I feel about cheating, Sam cheated on me and broke my heart.” Jade says.

                “I didn’t—” I say, but she cuts me off, “Wait, was this a way to get me into bed!? To take the one thing I held dearest to me?! Is that it!? Now that you took my virginity, you’re going on to the next one, right!? Big Daddy Payne, popping Little Thrilwall’s cherry. That’s what you wanted right, to brag to your friends, that you can do that!” Jade says angrily.

                This hurts me so much, tears sting my vision. She smirks, “I was right, wasn’t I? That’s why you aren’t saying anything.” She spat at me, she gets up and puts a towel around herself.

                “No Jade I’m just hurt that you would think that. I love you, you know that. I wanted to beat the shit out of Sam, because he broke your heart. I wanted him to feel the pain that I watched you go through, I wanted to see that happy smile on your face that I saw six years ago. I don’t care about anyone else, I haven’t felt this way about anyone else but you.” I say to her.

                “I was hoping for a normal relationship, but we aren’t normal. We are celebrities our lives are always going to be out there, it just hurts that I have to find out from an outside source first!” She yells.

                “Jade it didn’t happen, I need you to believe me.” I beg her.

                “You just wanted me for sex, right? Admit it, you love it and that’s what you’ve been waiting for. Seven months…is how long you waited and—”

                “I don’t care about that Jade.” I say to her. She rolls her eyes and scoff, and starts to walk away. I grab her shoulder, “Okay I do care about the sex, what guy doesn’t, but like you said I waited. I would’ve waited ten years, if it meant more movie nights, playing video games with you, going out on cute dates with you, seeing you get excited when we watch sports together. It’s about the little things Jade. It’s always been about that. And now that Sophia sees that I’m very happy, and she’s no longer being mentioned and she is just an ex now she’d do anything to be relevant again. She just has to deal with the fact that I don’t love her, I love you, I don’t see myself with her, I see myself with you, I don’t want to marry her, I want to marry you.” I say passionately, but blurt out the last part.

                “Y—you…want to marry me?” She asks. I nod, and bite my lower lip. A smile appears on her face and she hugs me. She may be all wet, but I don’t care, seeing Jade happy is one thing I will always strive for.

                “Liam, I’m sorry. It’s just, I’m so used to be hurt and feeling sad, when I’m happy—I always find a way to convince myself that I shouldn’t be.” She says quietly.

                “You should never be sad Jade, you don’t deserve that.” I say.

                “I know that now.” She says, now going to get dressed.

                I then go to the other room, and call my mom this conversation with Jade really has me thinking.

                “Hello, sweetheart?” She answers.

                “Hi mum, how are you? What’s new?” I ask her through the phone.

                “I’m doing really good, the garden is coming out very nice. And your father is planning a dinner with his friends for us this weekend, so that will be fun. How about you hun?”

                “Mom, I think you want to sit down for this one.” I say to her.

                “Liam what is it, you’re scaring me.” She says worriedly.

                “Nothing to be scared of, you know I’ve known Jade for six years and we’ve been going out for a little over a year. And I—I just don’t see myself with anyone else mom. I really love her.” I say confidently.

                “You do don’t you son?” She says, I can tell she’s smiling. I smile too, “I do mum, I really do. With all my heart, plus more. I—I want to propose.” I say.

                “You do! Oh Liam, that’s great.” She says happily.

                “You think so?” I ask her.

                “Yes, I do. You two make a lovely couple.”

                “I want to do something big…and I think I know just what to do.” I say smiling.

*              *              *

                ”Are you sure about this Liam?” Simon asks.

                I came to him asking if I can propose to Jade. We’ve been public for quite a while now, and apparently to management it’s helped with the label.

                “Yes Simon, I am.” I say sternly.

                He where he rubs his forhead and ponders for a second. He closes his eyes, and sighs, “Alright, it’s a go.” He says.

                I smile and lean over the table to give him a hug, “Thank you so much Simon!” I say before running out the office happily.

                One group down, three more to go. I have to talk to Jade’s parents, the boys, and the girls of Little Mix. If this goes down right, my proposal to Jade will be the best one in the entire world.

 ___________________________________

Here's an update for you all, sorry it too so long college is kicking my ass right now :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 235 20
Teagan Jade Tomlinson; The sister of One Direction band member Louis Tomlinson. Her school life is not all its cracked up to be. Falling for unreacha...
57.2K 1.1K 66
Little Mix are the most popular girl band in the world & nothing will ever keep them apart. Niall always fancied Jade ever since he layed his eyes o...
26.4K 804 21
If you're meant to be with someone, it will work out. Whether it's next month or in five years, what's meant to be will always be. Jade Thirlwall be...
1.8K 39 21
Razlene was birth friends with one of the guys from One Direction. And like everyone else in her life, he ups and leaves, never to be heard from agai...