Burning up ☞︎ A Jesse st. Jam...

By whats_a_fictionfan

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’†π’• π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒔 π’π’π’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒔 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’ƒπ’š π’Žπ’š π’”π’Šπ’…π’†." "𝑫𝒆... More

Dedication
Prologue
Hell-O
The Power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
Journey to Regionals
Still Friends
Audition
Britney/ Brittnay
Grilled Cheesus
Never Been kissed
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Sexy
Original song
Rumors
Prom Queen
Funeral
New York
I Am a Unicorn
Pot o' Gold
Mash Up
I Kissed a Girl
Hold Onto Sixteen
Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Yes/No
On My Way
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-A-saurus
Nationals
Good-bye
Summer Lovin'
The New Rachel/ Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break-up
Glease
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Diva
I Do
Feud
Guilty Pleasures
Wonder-ful
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
The Quarterback
The End of Twerk
100
New directions
New New York
Bash
Opening Night
The Back-up Plan
Goin' To the Chapel
Loser Like Me
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
The Hurt Locker: Pt.1
The Hurt Locker: Pt. 2
What the World Needs Now
A Wedding
We Built This Glee Club
2009
Dreams Come True
Danielle Morgan
Almost one year anniversary!

Girls (and boys) on Film

3.6K 49 21
By whats_a_fictionfan

Snow had started to fall in New York. I've always loved winter.

"Yes! It's finally snowing." I smile wide as Kurt and I stand by the window, watching the snow fall gently.

... Then it started to fall quicker and there was a lot more of it. Eventually the snow gets so bad that we're snowbound.

Santana and I stand by the window again as Kurt watches Adam make breakfast. They start imitating a play or something.

"Oh my god." I groan. Santana nods half-heartedly.

"No, you're doing it wrong, daisy." Kurt says.

"I can't do it 'cause I'm in love with William. I just can't." Adam replied. I'm really confused and really annoyed.

"Oh, do it again, do it again." Kurt begs as Santana I walk to the kitchen/dining room area.

"Welcome... to downtown Abbey." Adam says dramatically.

"So, where you from, doctor who?" Santana asks.

"Uh, England. Do you know Essex?" Adam asks in return.

"No, never heard of it." Santana replies quickly.

"I don't think anyone's heard of it." I add. I never really cared enough to ask about Adam before.

"Are you guys dating? Because at Mr. Shue's bomb of a wedding, you and Blaine, like..." Santana started. I had to stifle my laughs.

"Shut up, Santana. Rachel, Dani, and I are letting you live here rent-free. The least you could do is..." Kurt begins a rant but Santana interrupts him.

"Where is Rachel anyway? Giving that living mannequin a bikini wax?" Santana asks.

"Uh, Brody is working and Rachel is in the bathroom." Adam informs us.

"Well lets hope that she's embracing her inner bulimic because let me tell you, homegirl has been looking extremely pumpkin-like and not just 'cause of the tan in the can." Santana says.

"Okay, that's it! You're gonna have to move out because this is our sanctuary, and by ours, I mean mine, Dani's, and Kurt's, and frankly, you make me feel uncomfortable, and Brody says that you make him feel uncomfortable as well." Rachel rants, storming out of the bathroom.

"Girls, Girls, retract the claws, all right? NYADA cancelled all the classes because of the snow, so let's just cozy up to our little movie marathon. Santana, did you go through our DVD collection?" Kurt calms everyone down, asking Santana a question.

"I sure did. Uh, Knocked up. Hilarity. Rosemarys baby- that's obviously Lady Hummels. And uh, she's having a baby." Santana finishes and I send a smirk over to a nervous Rachel.

"I don't want to watch any of those." Rachel says with slight panic. Santana and I smile at her in an 'oh really?' Sense.

"Oh, really, Rachel? Not even She's having a baby? 'Cause you always cry at the end when Elizabeth McGovern has the baby." Kurt semi-whines out.

"I'm not in the mood, Okay? I'm not in the mood." Rachel says looking over at us as we kept that same look on our face.

"Okay, fine. Because I have made a selection that is perfect for being snowed-in in New York City. Moulin rouge, bitches. We love those dancin' hoes." Kurt mimicked the voice.

"Seriously?" Santana asked.

We all sit in the living room and start the movie. Around the middle of the movie a scene comes up and I watch closely as Kurt starts to cry because of it. Adam speaks up.

"Kurt, are you crying?" He asks.

"Um... no, no. My-my contacts are... really bothering me right now." Kurt explains.

"I didn't know you wore contacts." Rachel says.

"He doesn't." I laugh lightly.

"Yes, guys, I just found out I have a slight astigmatism." Kurt snaps. I grin.

"Oh, I think I might have some solution in my bag." Adam says, leaning over to look through his bag.

"No, no, I'm fine. I'll be good. Don't worry." Kurt kind of murmurs.

"I would thought that you were crying because you and Blaine use to talk about how this was your dream to sing this song to each other at your wedding." Santana finally pointed it out. I smirked over at them.

"Did we?" Kurt asks, warning Santana with his eyes.

"Yeah. I remember you telling me that singing this song to someone was a more intimate act than sex." Santana just goes deeper. Oh, how I've missed her.

"Who wants popcorn? Anyone?" Kurt asks.

"No, wait. Hold on. I'm sorry. Can we pause this for a second? Kurt, please sit down. I have something to say, and I have tried to keep it to myself, but I will be silent no longer." Santana making the suspense build up.

"What is it?" Rachel asks.

"This Brody character is a frickin' psycho." Santana starts.

"Go on." Kurt says deeply intrigued.

"Here we go." Rachel whispers.

"Listen, when I first met him, totally thought he was weird. He smelled all talcum-y like a cabbage patch doll. And then he said that I wasn't a real New Yorker until I had my first makeover, and I was, like, what does that even mean? Like, who are you?" Santana continued and she had a point. I haven't had a makeover yet and I'm still a New Yorker. I didn't need one.

"Oh, come on, Brody's a sweetheart." Admin defends softly.

"That's what I told myself, you know? I said, 'so what if he's completely hairless and made out of plastic- I'm gonna look past the fact that he probably has a disgusting porn star landing strip. I'm gonna give Lars and the real boy one more chance'. But then I found... this. $1,200 in cash." Santana finished and I nodded.

"When did you find that?" Rachel asked curiously.

"Last night when Dani and I were rooting through all the pockets and drawers in this apartment." Santana explained.

"It's what we do. I only looked through what wasn't mine though." I told them.

"Wait. What?" Rachel asked on the verge of being mad.

"Woah, woah, woah. Santana, you went through all of our stuff? Dani?" Rachel asked as if she couldn't comprehend it.

"Yeah. That's a thing we do." Santana says as if it's no big deal.

"It's completely unacceptable." Kurt whines out. Maybe he didn't whine but you know the sound your voice makes when it's whines? That's what happened.

"Oh, okay. I like how you guys pretend to be all accepting about everything, but when your friend suddenly shows up in your home, moves in and goes through all your stuff, you're offended?" Santana accuses. Rachel and Kurt are quietly arguing.

"J-just because he has a little money on him doesn't mean that he's a psycho." Adam reasons. Santana points at him.

"That's what I thought, right? Who cares if he's terrified of banks? 'Cause if I were made of plastic, I'd be scared of a lot of things too: open flames, barbecues. But then... I found... this." Santana pulls out the pager.

"What is that?" Kurt asks.

"Is that a garage door opener?" Rachel asks. I scoff.

"Could you guys be anymore millennial?" I ask them with irritation.

"This is a pager, my friends. And there's only one type of person in this world that carries cash and a pager. Your friend Brody... is a drug dealer." Santana finishes. Adam and Kurt looked over at Rachel, shocked. They didn't know what to say.

After the power had gone out and can back on later, I lounge in the dining room, adding pressure to Rachel's cooking, hoping to make her move faster.

"Oh, my god. It's getting worse out there. We've been snowed in for 48 hours. Let's finish watching moulin rouge before we lose power again. Or start eating each other." Kurt points out.

"Oh, no, please spare us. If I see one more scene of Satine coughing up blood into a handkerchief, I'm gonna start coughing up blood into a handkerchief." Santana explains.

"Come on, Santana, it's so good, and we're right in the middle of it." Rachel pleads.

"Let's put it to a vote." Adam shouts out. Always the peace keeper.

"Oh, house vote. I say yay." Kurt says raising his hand. Adam and Rachel do the same. I groan.

"Moulin rouge it is." Rachel says happily.

"Well, what about Brody's vote? Or do drug dealers not get to vote?" Santana starts this again.

"Okay, he is not a drug dealer. Please, Okay? It's snowing outside. He's probably stranded somewhere. Do you want me to call him? Okay. I'll prove it to you." Rachel says, picking up her phone and calling Brody. Putting it on speaker. We wait as it rings.

"Hey, Rach." Brody says.

"Hey, babe. Where are you?" Rachel asks. Santana starts pretending to crush drugs and I laugh, looking at her.

"Aw, the bridges are closed- I'm stuck at my friends house in Manhattan [Santana imitates snorting cocaine] you remember Leo, right?" Brody explains while Santana finishes her performance. Kurt and I laugh.

"Well, I miss you. We're in the middle of watching moulin rouge, and so we're getting to the part where ewan mcgregor cries." Rachel explains to him.

"Hey, l-listen, I, Uh, I got to go. I will be back as soon as I can." Brody says and she hangs up.

"There you go. Okay?" Rachel says. We all don't look convinced. Even Adam, Even Rachel as she looks down at her phone anxiously.

"I'm with you." Kurt whispers over to us, mouthing 'drug dealer' so Rachel wouldn't hear. We all nod.

Eventually, through the night the sun came up and the snow started to melt and we were no longer snowed in and we were able to go to classes again.

That night Santana and I come back to the apartment after walking around New York. We start taking off our coats and boots.

"Okay, New York may be disgusting, especially when it's covered in gray, nasty snow, and the people may be horrible and rude, and some smelly homeless man in pee-stained righty-whities might have grouped me in the subway, and then asked me for a dollar, but I gots to say, I finally feel like I have found my people." Santana says plopping down on the couch. I sit next to the other side of Rachel on the couch.

"Glad that you found your corner of the sky, Santana." Rachel grumbles.

"Where are the Hardy Boys? Investigating the mystery of 'god, could you be any more annoying'?" Santana asks.

"Kurt and Adam are at NYADA." Rachel replies curtly.

"And Pablo Escobar? Did he ever come home?" Santana mentions.

"Brody, is in the shower." Rachel says his name firmly.

"Where he will be for the next hour. Scrubbing the drug shame off of his frictionless body." Santana says and I snort in laughter.

"For the hundredth time, Okay, if you keep making fun of Brody..." Rachel starts.

"I'm not. I mean, I am. Just, not now. Okay look, now that we're alone, I want to talk to you about what we found in your bathroom trash can, underneath the wadded-up tissue paper, the used cotton swabs and the spiked acne wipes. An item which, unless Lady Hummels actually been a lady all these years, and Dani cheated which I know she wouldn't, could have only been yours." Santana finishes explains and we both give her a look.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Rachel merely says.

"Rachel... you're really not gonna tell us about the stick?" Santana asks.

"You can talk to me." I say, putting a hand on her shoulder. Rachel starts to cry.

"You had no right." Rachel's voice cracks.

"Rachel, were your friends, you can trust us. Just tell us what's going on?" Santana says and that's when the tears fall. We both move to hug her. Santana and I look at each other shocked.

"Oh, god." Santana mutters. I nod in agreement, rubbing Rachel's back in comfort.

"You're gonna be okay. It's okay." Santana says.

"We're gonna be there for you." I add, making Rachel cry harder. We keep reassuring her throughout the evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
69.2K 1.5K 25
"Stop hanging out with my friends" Not extremely accurate
418K 12.4K 61
❛ π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—”π—Ÿπ—₯π—œπ—šπ—›π—§π—¬, 𝗔𝗣𝗛π—₯π—’π——π—œπ—§π—˜ ❜ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› spencer reid becomes fascinated with getting to know a woman who's use...
13.4K 358 58
Cataleya and Dean absolutely despise each other. She thinks him a flirtatious prick and he thinks her a stuck-up princess. But when his father goes...