Finding My World ( A Ninja Tu...

By MorningStories

Donnie finally got the guts to tell April his feelings about her, but then she turns him down with a lot of h... More

Pяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED
¢нαρтєя тняєє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє
A/N BOOK COVER!!! ;)
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи
Dont Wonder Why
¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт
¢нαρтєя тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту
Authors Note
Sequel
Question From ME! =D
The Watty Awards

¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи

264 18 16
By MorningStories

Trinitie's P.O.V

I jerked backwards at the sound of my mothers voice, falling into April. She held me steady as I blinked at my mom in the flesh.

She still had the same white blonde hair that the rest of my family had. Her lips were pink and shiny, and her make up was put on perfectly. She was model thin, and even a plastic surgeon couldn't replicate it.

She had been tanning recently, and had no tan lines. Her bright blue eyes, the only trait I had gotten from her, were wide as she took me in.

Her eyes narrowed at the duffel bag behind my back, and then to April, who stood behind me, also holding a bag.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me, her voice as beautiful as a melody.

"Uh, this is my room." I squinted my eyes. No, Where have you been?

"I know that. You've been gone for awhile, and I thought you weren't coming back, so I was gonna come and try on some of your jeans. What happened to going to that one chicks house?" She asked. Sometimes I think my mom is a teenager stuck in a mothers body.

This was one of those times.

"So, the only reason you came in here was because you thought I was completely gone, and you wanted to steal my jeans. You didn't even bother to tell anyone that I was gone?" I murmured, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Nope." She simply stated, and I took a deep breath, fresh tears welling up in my eyes.

But I wouldn't cry over them.

I would not cry anymore for how they have treated me. I felt April's hand on my shoulder, urging me to just go. Leave. Go back to the lair.

But instead of taking that advise, I dropped my bag to the floor, and walked over to my mother, only a few paces away.

"What did I ever do to you? If I wasn't perfect enough for you, then why didn't you just give me away? You treated me like I wasn't your first child. Like I was just a stray you picked up off the street, but never wanted. I did nothing to you." I sneered at her, narrowing my eyes.

And she didn't look sad at all.

She just stared at me with those cold, beautiful blue eyes, and got up in my face, speaking calmly,"I didn't want you. The only reason I didn't give you up was because of your father. He loved you. He was happy. The modern world only focuses on image. If your family isn't picture perfect, then your not welcome in our class.

"And then, I had your brother and sister, and I was happy. Why do you think you were left alone all those nights? My family went somewhere important. Where important people were. And we had a good night while you probably sat around like your usual lazy self, watching movies or whatever. Whenever I was asked about an older child, I would just say that you weren't able to breathe, and then died. I tear up a little, and was believed. So, are you actually going to leave, or are you just goin to stand there?"

My eyes stung, and my breathing was labored, and I was trying my hardest not to cry. To not give her the satisfaction.

But that was the easiest part.

Sadness was replaced by anger. To other people, I stopped breathing. I didn't exist.

"Some people have to know that I exist. I mean, I was born in a hospital. I've got to have records." I insisted.

My mother gave me a smug smile. She didn't even care about April, and for a while I forgot that she was even there.

"It's pretty easy to bribe them to say you died. You never had any papers declaring your birth. And if you look at the nearest gravesite, you'll see that you've got your own stone." She then proceeded to wipe a fake tear.

I was practically shaking by now, my anger trying to take over. I wouldn't let it, trying to calm myself, because of what happened to Raph.

"School?" My voice was shaking, and my mother chuckled.

"We have a different last name than you. It was easy to register you." She shrugged as if it was nothing.

"And all of this was because of the image." I stated, and she nodded.

"Well, if your not coming back, you can pack some more of your things. I can make your room into a nice office or a yoga room." She blabbed, and I rolled my eyes.

I looked back at April, giving her the I-told-you-so look, and she shot back a sad one. She now knew that I had not been exaggerating.

"That's actually a really good idea, mom. Can I borrow a duffel from dads closet?" I smiled sweetly, and she smiled back, walking out of the room.

I then turned back to April, tears in my eyes that were dangerously ready to fall.

"Can you text Donnie to go to the nearest roof? We have cameras around the house." I whispered shakily, and she gave me a hug before texting.

My mother returned minutes later, two duffel bags in hand. She handed them to me, and in one I put all my books in carefully, all my chargers and such. My art supplies, that included paper and sketching pencils went inside also.

My CD's and movies went inside the bag. Game cases were laid at the bottom. I then gently put my kindle and my 2Ds inside the pockets of the bag, my iPod in the outside pocket, and zipped it up.

In the other bag, I put my pillow pet inside, my favorite stuffed animals, my Avengers blanket. When the bottom was all fluffy, I went over to my dresser and got my pictures in my picture frames, the ones including my brother and sister, and carefully placed them in the bag.

My silly IronMan mask went inside. And my knickknacks that I couldn't live without anymore went inside, at an angle where they wouldn't break. I threw my action figures inside before I zipped that one up too.

I had almost forgotten my black box, which I had gotten from my dad, and I hurried to put that in my bag also before zipping it for the second time.

I looked at my mother, satisfied which what I had. She nodded, giving me a sickly sweet smile.

April then walked up to me, and whispered in my ear softly,"Donnie's here. We should go."

I looked at my room one last time before walking up to my mother, my duffel bags not yet in hand.

She looked down at me, and I have her my own smile, reared my arm back, and threw my fist at her beautiful face.

She fell backwards, gasping in suprise, a nice dark bruise already forming around her jaw.

I walked back and grabbed my duffels, pulling April behind me as I ran out the door.

I basically sprinted down the stairs, almost tripping a few times before I collided with a body.

I looked up to see my dad, him staring at me wide eyed, and April got off the floor, leaving me in a room with just my father and me.

I got up off the floor, and he checked our surroundings, as if looking for someone. When he noticed it was just us, he surged forward and hugged me tightly, awkwardly because of the bag straps around me.

"My goodness Trin. Where have you been?" He whispered quietly.

I just stared at him. My mouth trying to form words, but only choked sounds escaping.

"You care?" I asked, sadness masking my face.

"Of course I care. I'm sick and tired of your mother treating you like this, and it's been going on for too long." He whispered angrily, and then noticed the duffel bags around me. "Are you leaving?"

I nodded numbly.

"Good. Leave. I'm going to leave your mother, take the kids and teach them better." He grabbed a price of paper and a pen out of his pocket, scribbled on it, then shoved the paper in my hands. "Text me so I can have your number, and Ill tell you when it happens." I nodded, giving him one last hug.

"Wait! You're going to need some money." He took his wallet, taking all the money from it, and thrusted it in my hands, then motioned for me to go.

I made it to the door, successfully putting everything in an outside pocket, before I heard a tiny voice. I stopped myself at the door and looked behind me to see the twins, looking at me sadly.

"I'm sowy for being mean to you, Twinity." Hollie stated, her beautiful face shaking with tears. Zander stood beside her, gripping her hand tightly.

"We love you, Twinity." He said, making me smile.

I hugged them both tightly, telling them that I forgave them, and that I would see them again. They hugged me back just as fiercely, waving to me as I slipped out the door.

I ran to the next building, tears running down my face, and climbed the stairs on the side of it.

Once at the top, I was enveloped in a hug, I just sobbed into his plastron, breaking the vow I gave to myself.

I cried for my family.

When I calmed down a bit, He gently took the bags from me, and I had barely noticed that they had been digging into my shoulders.

He then picked me up, but I protested. "Your going to be carrying too much weight."

He looked down at my year streaked face and murmured,"Ill get over it."

April followed, the clothing bags around her shoulders as Donnie looked for the nearest manhole. Once found, we slipped down into the sewers, weaving our way through them.

We got to the lair, and no one questioned anything as we went to Donnie's room, dropping off the bags. He let me down, and hugged me as I sniffled.

"Thanks Donnie." I managed to choke out.

"Anytime, princess." He murmured. I looked over at the clock, and was surprised to see that it was already five.

I let go of Donnie, and he followed suit, studying my face to see if I was okay. I smiled.

"I punched my mom. In the face." I giggled. "There's a bruise now. And my dads finally gonna leave her." I smiled at him, and he smiled back questionably.

"Come on, Squirtle. Let's get something to eat before patrol." I pulled him out of his room and led him to the kitchen.

"Are you sure your up for it, NJ?" He asked worriedly, studying my actions.

"Yah, I'm over it. My dad is finally leaving my mom. I'm happy. And I feel pretty good about punching her in the face." I made three sandwiches, one for me and Donnie and the other for Mac.

I laid two sandwiches on the table, and Donnie grabbed the peanut butter and jelly, leaving my famous fluffer nutter pickle and chocolate syrup sandwich.

I took the sandwich to Macs room, opening the door quietly. I almost dropped the sandwich at what I saw.

Mac was sitting on her bed, being hugged by... Raph. They jumped apart when they noticed me, blushing brighter than Raph's mask.

I pointed my finger, waggling it between them and raised my eyebrow. A sly smile crept take way onto my face, and I asked,"Hmm. Is something happening here?"

Raph got up off the bed, glaring at me. "N-No. She was crying and you weren't here, so I came to try to calm her down."

I smiled big and said,"Y'all's secret is safe with me."

"Thanks dude, though there isn't a secret. Raph is just a friend." Mac said, and I didn't miss the disappointed look that crossed his face. I smiled, and handed Mac her sandwich, which she accepted.

"Well, I'm gonna go now and..leave you two alone." I said slyly and winked, making them blush even more.

I slipped out, closing the door behind me and returned to the kitchen for my sandwich.

Only to see it gone.

I searched all around the kitchen for it, even in the freezer, but it was nowhere to be seen.

I walked to the living room only to see my sandwich in the hands of the one and only Fearless Leader. I growled.

He looked up at me from his show. "What?"

"You. Took. My. Sandwich." I said slowly, and he gulped in fear. Raph had reappeared and was watching smugly as I advanced on Leo, him looking like a trapped mouse.

I whispered one word.

"Run."

He didn't need to be told twice. He was off like a rocket, and only then did I realize that I didn't have anything to chase him with.

Raph seemed to notice my dilemma and disappeared, only to come back with a wooden spoon. I grinned evilly.

"Thanks dude." I said as I ran after Leo, who was just standing, wondering why I was just standing there.

As I was chasing Leo, we had grown quite an audience. Donnie, Mikey, and April were sitting on the couch. Raph was leaning against the wall, and Master Splinter was watching from a doorway, chuckling.

I had finally caught up to Leo, and tackled him to the ground. My sandwich was already gone, but it needed to be avenged.

I started smacking him with the spoon.

Then once I got tired, I rolled off if him, and he took off. I was laughing now, along with everyone else, and was finally picked up off the ground by Donnie.

"It's time for patrol now, Trin. Are you up for it?" He asked me, and I kissed his cheek.

"Yah. I'm ready."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N

So how was this chappie? I hope you enjoyed it.

Welp, vote comment read

~Lexie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 522 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
12.6K 525 19
After a trip to the junkyard, Donnie and Mikey unknowingly bring home a small, wooden box. Accidentally opened, the box unleashes a thousand-year-ol...
68.4K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...