Zianourry One Shots

By MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... More

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
South America. $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Never ever part 2 $^
Shot down $^
Shot down part 2 $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Surprise.. $^
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
He is ours. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Protecting them $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

Wet and Together !! $

35.1K 427 165
By MLH1993

Running from off the stage, the lads were soaked. It had pour the whole concert in Turin. Zayn couldn't remember a time when he had been this soaked. Wet jeans sticking in all places, a soaked t-shirt hugging all his muscles under his drenched jacket that he had slipped on right before the rain got worse, Zayn had stopped and watched all the lads raced towards the hallway which held their dressing room.

Liam started to strip off even before getting into the dressing room down to just his pants and boxers as he walked in the room. His arms and tan skin had water droplets running down them in slow motion, all the way down to the four arrows tatoo. Liam catches Zayn checking him out and smiles as he grab a towel to dry his chest off.

Zayn flushes and looks anywhere but Liam. Looking for the others immediately. Only to hear Harry and Niall coming down the hall.

Harry and Niall were talking loudly over each other and rushed towards the dressing room. Neither of them seems especially bothered by their wet clothes, as they continue to talk about the best bits of the concert and how cool the lightening had been. Zayn noticed how Harry's wet t-shirt clinging to the muscles of his chest, and Niall's hair was sticking everywhere, making him look older and sexier.

Louis walking in last with his hair sticking out of the snap back that he had put on to tame his hair. Louis looked at Zayn and noticed that he was shaking in the hoodie that he had put on sometime during the concert. Louis made his way towards him, "Are you ok, Z?"

"I'm wet," Zayn says tiredly, making a face as he lean off the door and headed into their dressing room. "And cold." Louis half-heartedly laugh, "I think we all are. I have never seen it rain that hard in my life." Zayn nodded.

"We should get out of these clothes," Zayn spoke as he shivered abit from the cold air.

"Why dont we all?" Harry said cheeky.

The two oldest had turned their attention to the youngest as he was leaning against the wall in the dressing room with his arms crossed. He's still wearing his soaked t-shirt, which surprised the two. He was the one who normally was the first to get out of his clothes.

Watching the two youngest starting to strip and then immediately Harry had Niall pressed up against the wall, snogging furiously, and both pair of hands tangled in each other's wet hair. Moans filled the silence as Harry started to attack Niall's neck. "Haz.." Niall moaned. They keep going as if the others weren't there.

"Zayn," Liam uttered as he wrapped himself around Louis. Zayn turned to see Liam and Louis looking at him with lust-filled eyes. Louis reached out and unzipping Zayn's hoodie which followed with Liam taking his wet shirt off..

Louis pulling himself closer to Zayn's bare chest and running his hands up his arms. His skin is damp, cool and soft, and the hairs on his arms prickle under Louis's hands. Liam leans in to kiss Zayn slowly, but Zayn had different plans turning it into a battle of who can bruise the others lip the fastest.

Just as the boys really gotten started, Paul knocked on the door. Each boy jumping apart from each other. They had been keeping their relationship under wraps. The only ones that knew about it was Paul, and they wanted to keep it that way for a while.

"Boys! You have twenty minutes before the bus and vans are leaving. Louis and Zayn, you are taking the bus. Niall, Liam and Harry, you are taking the plane."

"Alright Paul. We are jumping into the showers." Liam yelled back, looking at all four of his naked boyfriends.

As soon as they knew Paul had left, Niall had started to get a little sad.

"Why can't we all just travel together? Why do they split us off every time?" Niall pouted. Harry wrapped his arms around his shaking blonde.

"You know why NI. We all would get mobbed if we are together. They are separating us in 2 different hotels and the stadium in Spain anyways." Liam reasoned as he started to head for the door. "I will go talk to Paul, but I will not make any promises."

Niall's smile brightened back up immediately. Niall hated when they all couldn't be together. They had always seperated them into youngest together and the older three together or the younger three and the oldest two.

Louis and Zayn went over to comfort their little blonde.

"Come on Ni, it will be fine. Remember we have times like these after the shows."

"It isn't the same, Lou. We are never in the same hotel anymore. I miss it where we would have a suite for just the five of us. I miss the old days. " Tears start to form in the little blonde's eyes.

Arms wrab around the little one, as tears started to fill his eyes. Sniffing, trying to not cry. Trying not to show weakness to his boyfriends. Niall wanted to be strong.

"Ni. It will be ok. We do hang out all together alot. Before and after shows, and during our breaks at the London house." Louis reminded Niall.

"I know, but it is like we never are together during the nights when we are on tour."

"I know, babe."

Before anything else was said, Liam came in with a smile that said he won the lottery.

"What is it Li?

"I talked to Paul, and he said that..."

"What! What! What!" Niall had jumped up and ran over to Liam. Begging him to tell him.

Chuckling at his Irish boyfriend, Liam continued to speak, "Paul said that we all are going to get on the plane, cause we have an interview tomorrow, and.... We have a suite in the hotel to ourselves tonight... So we need to get showered and be ready in an hour."

The Lads cheered and got ready for showers quickly.

About fourty-five minutes later, the lads were showered and were being pushed into the blacks vans that they were so used to and were on the way to their private jet.

Once as Liam sat down on the jet, Louis launches into his arms. Zayn sat down next to Liam and pulled Louis' feet on his lap. On the other seat across from them sat Niall and Harry curled up against each other.

"Where are we headed next?" Niall mumbled into Harry's shoulder.

"Barcelona." Liam overhead Niall. Niall glanced at Liam, asking," Are you sure we all have a room together?"

"Yes, Ni, we do." Liam reassured the blonde.

Niall nodded and annouced that he was going to take a short nap for the two hour flight.

Leveling at forty thousand feet, the jet was on it way with two lads awake while the other three were sounded to sleep.

Louis looked towards Zayn as he was watching a movie on his laptop. Louis' eyes traveled down Zayn's body. Zayn had a black muscle shirt on with gray sweatpants. Louis could see some of the new tatoos that Zayn had gotten to complete his sleeve on his right arm. Eyes glancing over the muscles in Zayn's arm.

"Like what you see?"

"Maybe... Maybe Not." Zayn turned to glare at Louis only to see his signature smirk smiling back at him.

"You have been hanging around H too much."

"What about me?" A rasp voice interup the two oldest.

"Nothing Harold. Go back to sleep. We got another hour."

Nodding off and pulling the blonde closer, Harry fell straight back asleep.

Liam jump up and stalk towards Louis, whispering in his ears to meet him in the bathroom. Louis glanced at the rest of his boyfriends to see them all sound to sleep, as he followed the younger lad. As soon as Louis walked into the bathroom, Liam slammed him into the wall and hastily putting his lips on the oldest's.

"Liam.. You are going to wake the others up,"

Liam hoists Louis up with one hand on his ass and tangles the other hand in his hair, gripping and pulling until Louis is moaning into his mouth, "Li..Liam."

Louis wraps his legs around Liam's waist, putting his arms around Liam's neck and pull him closer to him. Liam pressing his hands flat against the wall for leverage and arching up, practically riding Louis through his sweatpants. Both breathing hard, and Liam lets go of Louis's mouth for long enough to kiss his neck, his jaw and in the curve of his collarbone, drawing a moan from the Lad.

"Jesus Christ," says Niall as he walked into the bathroom to see Louis wrapped around Liam trapped between him and the wall; his hand is still in Liam's hair.

Liam giggles, happy and turned on. He tucks his face into Louis's shoulder, and then he's right there, so he bites Louis's collarbone. In response, Louis digs his heels into Liam's arse.

"Let me down," Louis murmurs in his ear. Liam nodded letting go of Louis reluctantly. Louis slides his legs down until he's standing on his own again, but he stays close, pressed against Liam as they turn to face Niall.

"I am going to leave now," Niall said as he turn around to head back to their seats.

"Oh come on, Niall. You enjoyed the view." Louis tease him, smirking.

Niall looked down, with his face turning bright red.

"Need a hand there, Nialler?" Louis asks as he nodded down to Niall's bulge in his pants.

Niall quickly walks away from his boyfriends who were both smirking.

"What's wrong Niall?" Zayn spoked as he saw Niall's red face as he sat back down in the seat next to the window. Niall shook his head and looked out the window.

"He just walked into a make-out session between me and Payno," Louis annouced. Harry and Zayn laughed as the Blonde buried his headphones in his ears to drown out his boyfriends' laughter.

Several minutes later, they were finally landed and head straight for their hotel suite the boys finally had by theirselves, well of coarse Paul, Preston and the others had rooms down the hall from them but still all five of them were finally together.

As the boys finally got into their suite, bags in their rooms. The boys made their way into the living area.

Harry catches Liam's gaze and smirks at him, and then reaches around Louis' shoulder to hug him. Louis lean into the hug, closing his eyes, thinking about how it was nice that all five of them were together and alone.

"Right," Louis says suddenly, his voice tight. "What do we want to do tonight? We finally have the room together."

All of the boys smirk as one thing came to mind.

Harry pulled Louis into a kiss as Zayn and Liam were making out already.

Niall stood there stun. He was slightly embarrassed. I mean yes, he had sex with the boys before, but it was just something that made him embarrassed. He didn't know what it was.

Zayn spoke, low in his throat, "Liam, come hold Niall still for me"

Liam blinks, coming out of a daze of watching Louis and Harry go at it. Louis walked until he was on his knees in front of Niall, and Louis wanking Harry off right beside them.

Liam follow Zayn's instructions as he goes to put his arms around Niall from behind. Niall leans back into him, and Liam started to kiss Niall's neck leaving marks.

Niall moans as Liam continue to attack his neck and Zayn pulling his sweatpants off with one pull.

Zayn leans forward to get his mouth on Niall's hardness taking it all in. His cheeks hollowing and his eyes fluttering closed, and slowly pulls off with a little cat lick of tongue, glancing up through his eyelashes before he goes back down.

Liam's own hardness was pressing up against Niall's arse, Niall had started to push back on it and then forward back into Zayn's mouth

Liam glances over at Harry and Louis. Harry had been sucking off Louis' while watching Zayn and NIall.

"Louis," Liam says tighly, when he feels Niall stiffen against him and start to come, "Lou, come, come for us love," and Louis groans, spilling into Harry's mouth just as Niall comes in Zayn's mouth.

With two down and three to go. Niall and Louis aready gone, Liam got done on his knees in front of Harry and Zayn and started to suck them off together.

Moans echoed across the room.

"God. LI!"

"When did you get this good?" Harry moaned.

Only humming his answer, it sent Harry over the edge when He come into Liam's mouth to only be followed by Zayn.

Now with Liam being the only one left, the boys gang up on him.

"Who do you want to suck you off, Li?"

Liam had no idea who he want. He wanted them all.

"All"

Four heads nodding as all four took turns sucking their boyfriend off.

Few minutes later, Liam had come all over their faces and mouths.

"Well, I am glad they finally allow us to be in a room all together," Louis said as he headed to the shower to clean up, kissing his boyfriends before leaving.

Later, after they've finally gone clean up and got something to eat, they all curled up together in one of the enormous beds, watching the tv.

Liam wrapped around Niall, as Zayn was spoon with Louis, while Harry was in the middle of all of them.

"We should do this more often."

"We do when we can Haz."

"I hope it rains again." Harry spoke up.

"We all will get the flu if that happens" Liam said. Laughter filled the air.

Silence once more filled the room. All the boys curled up closer to each other.

"Let's o to sleep," Zayn mutters, sleepy and as he wraps his arms around Harry and Louis

"Yeah, alright," Liam says, and falls asleep just as the other boys were headed that way.

Liam thinks what a day that they had. It was one of the best concerts. He got to see his boyfriend soak on stage. His dreams finally came true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 157 35
🍉❤One shots of one direction members❤🍉 Will be adding more and more one shots asap!! Enjoy reading my mix of adorable or steamy stories
331K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
1.2K 15 8
Some random Larry oneshots. I'm currently in uni and idk if/when i can update again so here is what I have so far. Enjoy
19K 463 78
THE REQUESTS ARE OPEN (comment on the newest oneshot so I see it ) (Editing chapters, i will put ✏️ into chapter titles to show they have been editie...