The Polars

By DetritusBlight

"We may be different than others but I can assure you we're better." *** Warning: This story has a couple of... More

Character's Profile
Chapter Two - Gmail
Chapter Three - The Black Chains
Chapter Four - Tea Party
Chapter Five - Fire drill
Chapter Six - Throwaway Chair
Chapter Seven - Where's the kid?
Chapter Eight - Asher Hunter

Chapter One - Breakfast

46 13 0
By DetritusBlight

Chapter One - Breakfast

Luke's POV

I walked towards the entrance of our school and saw the others are already there. "Good Morning." I waved.

"Good morning! Finally you're here! Now all we need to wait is Asher." Caily beamed.

Caily is the type of person who will greet you in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. A very polite understanding girl who can make anyone smile the typical smiling everywhere type. Always has a smile on her face.

Is very Talkative

"I forgot to put on lip gloss." Jannet frowned.

Jannet is the type of person who is addicted to make-up literally. She can't go a day without touching it or looking it aside all of those she still is a good person. She isn't one of those cliché girls that is mean and gets all the hot guys in school.

Is very Attractive

"Dude, I still have to practice basketball later after class." Blake said.

Blake is the jock in our group. The typical athletic one, the hunk, the one who knows all of the sports, how to play them, how to be good at them, and how to specifically win in strategies that he knows. He will always win when he gets inspired.

Is very Athletic

"Why don't we just leave him? And go ahead?" Skylar selfishly said.

Skylar is the typical straight forward girl. Who says everything what's in her mind without completely thinking about it. You might get offended because of her honesty but she literally doesn't care about what others think. Did I say she's rich and fussy?

Is very Ruthless

"Skylar, I don't think that's very nice." Shauna said softly.

Shauna is that typical glasses, smart, soft, girl in every story you've ever heard. The purest of the bunch and is invested when she reads her books it's like she has her own planet or universe when she reads. The bookworm to be honest.

Is very Smart

Ren just looks at them without any expressions whatsoever and just shrugged.

Ren is the typical quiet type. The one who you least expected to know the answer but is very intelligent when it comes to computers and other technology that comes in your way. you'll be very curious what goes inside his head.

Is very Introverted

"Hey ya'll! Sorry, I had to go on duty." Asher ran towards us.

Finally Asher, the hardworking guy who feeds himself and is living all by himself. He may be polite at first but as time goes on you'll really see how his man thoughts affect his thinking about girls. Somewhat violent.

Is very Perverted

I patted his back. "A bit hard working as usual huh?" And finally me.

Now, I don't want to say or think what kind of person am I but what I'm going to say is I'm the most matured out of all of them.

"Well, shall we go now?" Caily cheerfully said and rushed in.

We all followed her towards the school. "School doesn't start until 8AM we have plenty of time, we have one hour more." Shauna pointed out.

"Then shall we go to the cafeteria and see what's for breakfast?!" Caily popped out of nowhere.

"Sure," Skylar replied.

Caily ran towards the cafeteria greeting everyone on her way with a good morning making them smile back at her.

Once we got there Caily took a look of what they're selling. "Omg," she ran back towards us as we sat down on a chair.

"Guys, their selling pancakes, bacons, eggs, sausages, sandwiches, and a lot more." Caily said.

"I'll order something." Caily looked at us. "You guys want anything?"

"I'll have a peanut butter sandwich." Said Shauna having a small smile.

"I'll have eggs and pancakes." Skylar added.

"Is there a salad?" Jannet asked. "I think so yeah." Caily said.

"And I'll have an egg and a sausage." Caily added.

Caily looked at us. "How 'bout you guys?" He asked.

"I'm full I cooked our breakfast earlier." I didn't order.

"Yeah, we went to Luke's house and he prepared breakfast." Blake smiled.

Asher raised his index finger. "And it was delicious as hell." He pointed out.

"Very," Ren added.

"What?!" Caily almost shouted everyone looked at us. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to make that loud." She laughed.

"Anyways, yeah I agree with her." Jannet added.

"Why didn't you invite us?" Jannet's eyebrows furrowed in disappointment.

"Yeah, Luke." Skylar added then rolled her eyes.

I looked at Shauna. "Don't tell me you too." I said.

"Well, I agree." Shauna said what the actual heck.

I looked at the guys to see that they were avoiding eye contact with me. I know they feel guilty about themselves.

"Well, they just rang on my doorbell and I was preparing breakfast at that time." I explained.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you didn't invite us." Jannet pointed out.

"And what did he cook?" Caily asked.

I gave them a look to not say it but Ren was just looking at me Asher is looking at the window and Blake didn't seem to get it.

"Well, he made pancakes and eggs." Blake answered.

"He also baked cookies!" Asher added.

Great, now Caily is probably going to get jealous, Jannet will literally murder me, Skylar will not notice me or even know that I exist, and Shauna.

Honestly, I don't know a thing about when she's mad. Because she never got mad for the past years and until now.

"Well, unbelievable." Caily crossed her arms. "We get that you and the bros are.." She waved and walked towards the cafeteria lady.

"Wait," Jannet paused. "Is there more of a bromance that we don't know? Maybe becoming into a relationship?" The three girls giggled.

The four of us looked at each other. "Don't you fucki-" I cut Asher off.

"No need to get a little hostile bud." I laughed.

"Alright."

The three continued to giggle. "I never knew you could be that violent because of that." Jannet smiled.

Caily came back with a tray of food and placed the food onto the table.

Asher shrugged and didn't say anything. "Well, ya'll should finish your food." I said they nodded and started eating.

I leaned backwards and put my hands on the back of my head. "Well, I just want to relax right now to be honest." I told to myself in a quiet tone.

My eyes shifted towards the girls and saw Shauna's hand trembling causing her coffee shatter to the ground that made us all lunge backwards.

Author's Note:

Hey,

It's ya Author, I can't think of anything to start this story I only have the climactic parts and that's why I decided to create this story.

About the cover of the story: That's just a place holder for now and I'm going to ask a favor from my artistic friend and hopefully I don't need to pay.

Anyways, no more to say hoped you enjoy and as always.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Noah By Monk by Trade

General Fiction

228 3 29
"You can't rely on other people's kindness in this world. It don't exist." Normal people are like oblivious little ants, just working their way aroun...
17.7K 936 37
Sometimes things get worse before they get better. A No Limit Saga.
1.7K 77 33
Do we have to follow the path we were put on? A group of friends leading normal lives suddenly realizes they're not like everybody else. They're gift...
124K 8.3K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...