The black dragon of death(dis...

By cure049

This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead More

The new student
Chaper 2: The day i became a servant
Chapter 3: im a what?
Chapter 4: a new girl
Chapter 5: crazy exorcist
Chapter 6: unexpected arrival
Chapter 7: saving asia
Chapter 8: the pheonix arrives
Chapter 9: the training
Chapter 10: The deciding battle
Chapter 11: two new faces
Im back and with a big announcment
Remake it is then.

Chapter 12: the spar between the church and the ORC

1.6K 17 13
By cure049

*xenovia* what do you mean, wait are you that dangerous devil who I saw that night?

*lelouch* exactly and if you want to kill then you will have to try and kill me. And I assure you that won't be easy.

*rias* lelouch, stop it.

*Kiba* very well, I will be your opponent.

*kiba was leaning against the door, looking at xenovia. Xenovia then looks at kiba*

*xenovia* who are you?

Kiba* your senior.

*issei then walked up to lelouch*

*issei* lelouch, let me fight irina since kiba will fight xenovia.

*lelouch looks at issei and then nods*

*Xenovia* very well then. Let us go outside.

*transition to the ORC garden. Rias, her peerage and the 2 church girls were in the ORC garden, as he they thrown their white robes away, revealing their clothes*

*xenovia* let us begin.

*irina summoned a katana in her right hand as xenovia's sword was unwrapped, revealing the swords appearance as both xenovia and irina went into their battle stance*

*xenovia* We will try our best to not kill you.

*kiba then let's out a little laugh*

*xenovia* You're laughing?

*kiba* yeah, because I finally found what I've been trying to destroy.

*multiple swords then came out of the ground near kiba*

*xenovia* sword birth... I see. It was said one subject managed to escape the Excalibur project while the rest died.

*Kiba* that is me and I promised myself that I will destroy every Excalibur and kill the one that started it no matter what.

*kiba then pulled a random sword from the ground and dashed towards xenovia as their swords clashed. Meanwhile issei was dodging irina's attacks as fast as he possibly could until he got to his one in pervy idea. Issei would boost and punch irina's stomach as xenovia jumped next to irina. Issei then basically slapped irina's thigh and quickly ran behind xenovia, slapping her ass as he then slipped and accidentally touched lelouches foot as issei quickly stood up. Issei raised his right hand up and Argo instantly knew what he was about to do and tried to stop him but he was too late as issei already snapped his fingers and xenovia's and irina's clothes were suddenly destroyed as they were naked. This too happened to lelouch but he quickly activated his balance breaker so nobody would see him naked. Both xenovia and irina covered themselves and kneeled on the ground in embarrassment as they screamed*

*Issei* yeah! Now that's what I call perfect sexy bodies, and now I only need to grab my—

*Before he was able to finish his sentence, he was hit in the nose by lelouches fist, making issei fly into a tree as he was knocked out while blood was coming out of his nose*

*lelouch* this spar.... is over.

*lelouch then walked out and entered the ORC, hoping he will find some spare school uniform because SOMEONE decided to destroy them via a pervy move*

[timeskip brought to you by king crimson]

*argo was having a nice walk in the forest, wearing his plague doctor suit as usual. This is what he normally does when he has nothing to do. But unexpectedly, he would get a phone call by a random number. Not knowing who it was he decided to answer the phone*

*lelouch* yes?

*???* hello old friend.

*lelouch's eyes widened, knowing damn well who's voice that was. It was azazel*

*lelouch* how did you get this number?

*azazel* I have my ways. You certainly done quite a mess to raynare, although she had it coming. But how are you? You been gone for so many years, claimed to be dead and now you've returned. Don't worry, only I know about it. And sirzechs knows about it aswell doesn't he?

*lelouch* yes, so what do you want?

*azazel* I'm sure you know about your group the aogiri tree. They are quite popular in the news, the scp and ccg foundation are trying to put a stop to them. Well anyway, I believe that kokabiel is planning to start a war and that he was the one who sent raynare. I might be wrong but he was acting quite odd recently.

*lelouch detested that name, he hated the name kokabiel and so he isn't surprised that kokabiel is the suspect*

*lelouch* Hm, I wouldn't be surprised if it really was him. Right now I'm dealing with the Excalibur problem but maybe that person has connections with kokabiel if he truly is the traitor.

*azazel* I've heard of that aswell. Also you know about the power called stands right?

*lelouch* stand power? I do know about it but I have never been able to find the arrow. I did hear that one is in a Aztec temple which no one has been able to find. Only I know that the stand arrow is there, but it's not my main concern right now.

*azazel* heh, also do they know?

*lelouch* know what?

*azazel* your true identity.

*lelouch* no, and don't expect me to reveal it.

*Azazel* ok. Well I will now head to city of vale and have a nice walk there. The technology of those British folks have really improved. I heard that they are making some kind of mech suit which will be very useful in combat.

*lelouch* enjoy it. Goodbye.

*lelouch would then end the call and put his phone back into his pocket and continue his nice walk in the forest*

*lelouch* oh how things have changed ever since I escaped that scp facility....

[meanwhile in the ORC building]

*rias was talking to kiba while issei and the rest of her household watched, besides lelouch who wasn't there*

*rias* I won't let you leave me. You're a gremory knight.

*kiba* I'm sorry, president.

*rias* yuuto!

*kiba left the building and closed the door, ignoring rias and going god knows where*

[another timeskip for the plot demands it]

*It was morning, and issei was in his school uniform and sitting on a steel chair with a steel round stool infront of him outside of the cafeteria. Saji would then meet with issei and greet him*

*saji* yo issei.

*issei* saji, thanks for coming on such short notice.

*saji* no need to worry. So... what is it that you wanted to talk about?

[30 seconds of plan explaining later]

*saji* a-are you serious?! God knows what the president will do to me once she hears that a holy sword's involved, and you're telling me to destroy one?! She's gonna kill me for sure! I'm sorry, but I refuse! 

*saji would then try to walk away only to be stopped by koneko who was siting a wooden chair, 5 spaces away from issei and she was holding saji's shirt to stop him*

*koneko* I figured you would try to do something like that.

[timeskip once again to them sitting next to each other]

*koneko* co-operate with the church?

*issei* they said they'd rather destroy the swords than have them used by the fallen angels. Kiba wants to destroy the Excalibur's for vengeance, and the church wants the Excalibur's, even if it means destroying them. Their goals may differ, but the end result is the same.

*koneko* I don't think the church would be eager for our help.

*issei* it's worth a shot! I will do anything to keep kiba in our devil business!

*koneko* then first of all, we will have to find those two.

*koneko would slowly stand up from her chair*

*koneko* I'm not fond of acting behind our superiors backs, but this is for our friend.

[to be continued]

Authors note: hmm how long as it been ever since the last chapter? Probably more than 6 months but hey I'm back. The next chapter will have the writing changed which I will explain here.

"" means that the person is talking. If the quotation marks aren't there then it's a emote.

That's all. See you all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1K 36
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
20.4K 478 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
577K 8.7K 50
Just a nsfw warning⚠️ This story is also posted on my tiktok (@kaxtsuki) but if you read it here there are more details🖤 you are not a minor in this...
18.7K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...