Chapter 8: the pheonix arrives

*lelouch was going for a nice long walk to the ORC, then suddenly he notices a similar power coming through the ORC*

*lelouch* this feels, familiar.

*lelouches clothes change from his school uniform to his black robes with a hood on and a white beak mask with red eyes*

*as lelouch was going to  rias's room he heard rias's voice*

*rias* I won't say it again riser, I'm not marrying you.

*riser* you know rias, I am the face of the Phoenix family, I can't have you sully my honour.

*issei* President!

*riser* il be taking you back to the underworld, even if it means burning your servants to death.

*as soon as lelouch heard them last words he kicked the door*

*lelouch* so, burning us to death eh, hmm about you start with me riser.

*riser* and who tahell are you?

*argo pulls out his silver pistol and holds it in his left hand and points it at riser*

*riser* do you honestly think that normal bullets will harm m-

*argo pulled the trigger and shot riser in his shoulder*

*riser* agh, what the hell, how, that can't be possible!

*lelouch* that was a warning shot, the next one will be in your head.

*grayfia* stop this fight at once.

*lelouch looks at grayfia, as he didn't realise she was here*

*riser* as you wish, queen of sirzechs.

*lelouch* oh now this is a suprise, didn't know you were here grayfia.

*grayfia looked suprised to see lelouch*

*grayfia* lord sirzechs knew this would have happened, so he decided to decide this in a rating game.

*issei* a rating game?

*riser* I played many rating games, and won every single one of them, il defeat you all easily.

*lelouch* are you sure about that?

*grayfia* as for you, I believe that sirzechs wants to see you personally.

*lelouch* fine by me.

*grayfia* and rias, you have ten days to prepare.

*both lelouch and grayfia gets teleported to the underworld*

*riser* we will see each other in the rating game.

*riser teleports himself to the underworld*

*15 minutes later and lelouch gets teleported back to the ORC*

*lelouch* so, as it looks like, I can't participate in the rating game, why I can't say however, I can help you all in training.

*rias* but we need you! well if it's my brother then I cannot go against it, get packing all of you, we are going.

*15 minutes earlier in the underworld*

*lelouch* so what do you need sirzechs?

*sirzechs* I need you to explain how are you alive and why haven't you returned.

*lelouch* I have my reasons sirzechs, we both know that if the news spread that I have returned then things will not go well.

*sirzechs* why did you join my sisters household?

*lelouch* got stabbed by a spear of light, yes I know that I never let my guard down and it wasn't a fatal blow  but I nearly lost unconsciousness, your sister saved me and now I'm in her household.

*sirzechs* and also since a rating game will happen in the next ten days I want you to not participate in it.

*lelouch* because I would end it easily?

*sirzechs* exactly.

*lelouch* well it would not be interesting if I would end it easily so it makes sense, well I guess Il be going, cya later sirzechs.

*lelouch then teleports back to the ORC*