Chapter 7: saving asia

*lelouches POV*

*lelouch flys in the sky looking for the fallen angel*

*lelouch* cmon she couldn't go that far, damn that fallen angel, giving me too much trouble.

*rufus* that fallen angel sure loves to collect sacred gears.

*lelouch* I wonder what's happening at the ORC right now.

*isseis POV*

*issei gets slapped in the face by rias*

*rias* how many times must I tell you to not go near that nun, just forget about her.

*issei* then kick me from your household, I will go save asia alone.

*rias* you are asking the impossible.

*issei* I'm the weakest piece after all, loosing a single pawn shouldn't-

*rias* enough, do you think that the pawn is the weakest piece?

*rias explains him about the pawn piece and his sacred gear because I'm too lazy to write it all*

*akeno then whispers to rias*

*rias* an urgent matter came, we will be back soon.

*issei* wait, rias.

*rias* listen, even with the help of the promotion you will not stand a chance against a fallen angel.

*a teleportation circle appeared below akeno and rias then they teleport out*

*kiba* you going?

*issei* yeah and you can't stop me.

*kiba* you will get killed.

*issei* even so, I want to save asia.

*kiba* I like your determination, but you are too reckless, I'm coming with you.

*issei* what?

*kiba* rias said that you will not stand a chance against a fallen angel, so I will back you up.

*issei* even koneko?

*koneko* you two going alone would worry me.

*riases POV*

*???* geez, why am I the one who has to be guarding, so boring.

*rias and akeno teleported to a forest*

*???* well look who's here, you can call me the fallen angel miltelt.

*akeno* oh my, how courteous of you.

*lelouch* so you got my message akeno.

*lelouch appears behind akeno and Rias in his plague doctor suit*

*miltelt* ey I remember you, you are that psycho who killed 20 fallen angels like nothing, sorry but but you 3 will not interrupt our ritual in the church.

*akeno* oh sorry but 3 of our servants are already there.

*miltelt* what?!? Really?!? Well it doesn't matter, you 3 are the only threat here.

*rias* it doesn't matter, we will not join them.

*miltelt* oh so you are abandoning them.

*lelouch* oh they can handle it, don't worry, anyway I know you are here dohanseek, I want a payback for what you did to me, this time it will not be easy to throw that spear at me.

*dohanseek appears behind miltelt* well my cover is gone, you maybe killed 20 fallen angels but you will not stand a chance against me.

*lelouch* oh you have no idea who you are messing with.