Chapter 10: The deciding battle

*rias and her peerage were fighting in the rating game as they were losing, only rias, asia and issei remain*

*risers queen talking to riser* I can deal with the pawn boy and the bishop.

*riser* no, il deal with them myself, they will get a clue this way.

*rias* you will have to defeat me first!

*she used crimson slashes at him from far to cut both of his arms, but they regenerated*

*riser* useless useless useless, attacks like that won't work on me, checkmate.

*rias* shut up riser! Checkmate? I am the king, I am still standing.

*issei boosted as he charged at riser but he slipped and fell to the left side of the building*

*riser* fool.

*risers flame Phoenix wings appeared on his back as he flies towards issei and starts punching him and kicking him repeatedly*

*rias* issei, get out of there, please!

*issei*no, I promised that I would win for you, I can't break that promise.

*rias was shocked by this*

*riser was holding issei as he was creating a big firebolt in his other hand*

*rias* riser what are you doing!

*riser* you know what, il make sure that his wounds will be beyond treatment, after all, deaths in rating games are accidents!

*as riser was about to do the last blow rias flied towards riser as she grabs him and crying*

*rias* I lost, I resign.

*riser was happy by what she said*

*issei was on the floor*

*issei* rias, why?

*announcer* rias resignation confirmed, riser wins this game.

*lelouch was in the spectator room, watching the battle as he broke the tea cup with his hands in anger*

*lelouch* that bastard tried to kill him, bold move riser, bold move.

*lelouch stands up and walked to the door, he opened it but when he did a person was standing there*

*lelouch* oh it's you.

*timeskip*

*lelouch is in his house as he sits on a chair in the dining room*

*mind* damn that riser, if only I was allowed to participate in the rating game, she wouldn't have to marry that fried bird.

*he heard a knock on the door as he walks towards the door and opens the door, as he opened the door he saw issei*

*lelouch* hi issei, what do you want, it's 11 PM

*issei* I'm still mad about the fact that she has to marry riser tomorrow, if only I was stronger.

*lelouch* no issei, you tried your best, hell you didn't even back off even if you had to die, I call that bravery, you would have had the chance to win if you managed to unlock your balance breaker.

*issei* thanks.

*lelouch* oh and also *lelouch used his right hand and proceeded to punch issei right in the jaw as issei falls on is butt*

*issei* hey what was that for?!?

*lelouch* for testing your pervy move on asia, yes I know about that thanks to your mind, jeez sometimes If your Pervy mind has limits