Chapter 6: unexpected arrival

*issei was outside in a park working out*

*issei* that damn exorcist.

*flashback*

*issei* so it's not only devils who can become strays.

*lelouch* there are many who are expelled from the church and end up serving under a fallen angel.

*issei* does that mean Asia is one of the stray exorcists? 

*rias* either way you are a devil and she is a servant to a fallen angel, those are facts.

*end of flashback*

*issei* I'm weak, I'm too weak, I'm just a pawn, I can't even save a girl, no way in hell, if I train I will become stronger!

*issei gives up after 10 seconds*

*issei* maybe I am just hopeless.

*asia* issei?

*issei* Asia?

*some minutes later, at burger king*

*issei* um, Asia? This is how you eat them, princess.

*issei grabbed his burger, opened his mouth and bitten half of the burger*

*asia* i-i never would've guess that a burger can be eaten like that! Amazing!

*asia grabs the burger and eats a bit of it*

*asia* it's amazing!

*issei* by the way, why were you at that park?

*asia* I was on break, so I thought I'd take a stroll around town, um, then I saw you so...

*issei* asia!

*asia* yes!

*issei* let's play to our hearts content today!

*asia* sure!

*lelouch* not without me.

*issei turns around and sees lelouch with a brown jacket*

*issei* when did you came?

*lelouch* I was here this whole time, eating my burger and then I saw you two, you're Asia right, nice to meet you.

*lelouch gives her a handshake, Asia does the same*

*lelouch* well then, let's play.

*all 3 went to play all kinds of video games, lelouch was beating people in chess like a pro, all 3 of them had fun*

*they stopped at a fountain*

*issei* man you are really good at chess lelouch!

*lelouch* thank you issei, this place feels familiar.

*issei* this is the place where it all started for us.

*lelouch* Asia, your power is twilight healing right?

*asia* yes, it's a power that allows me to heal people also devils, however people didn't like that I can heal devils, so they exiled me.

*lelouch* *sigh* I always despised those people at church, not all devils are bad, they have good sides.

*lelouch has a phone call, he answers the phone*

*lelouch* hello? Oh it's you rias, ok *he ends the call*

*lelouch* rias is calling us, let's go.

*issei* ok, I hope I see you tomorrow Asia.

*asia* I hope to.

*???* not gonna happen.

*both lelouch and issei turn around and sees raynare*

*issei* you.

*raynare* oh it's you two, I thought you were both dead.

*lelouch gets his black pistol from his jacket*

*lelouch* well you got some nerves showing your face to me, you will not get lucky this time raynare.

*raynare* oh luckily I brought some fallen angels with me.

*20 fallen angels appeared in the sky*

*raynare* Asia it's time to return.

*asia* no! I will not go back to the place where you kill people!

*issei* what do you want?

*raynare* a filthy low class devil, shouldn't address me so frivolously, if you will stand in my way, I will annihilate you completely this time.

*she summons a spear of light and throws it at issei but lelouch teleports in front of issei and absorbs the spear with his death gear*

*lelouch* you are getting quite annoying with that spear.

*lelouches devil wings appear on his back and tries to hit raynare but 2 fallen angels protected her*

*lelouch* damn these guys, issei you deal with raynare, I will deal with them.

*he grabs one of the fallen angels head and rips it off then grabs a silver pistol from his jacket and shoots the other fallen angel in the torso 10 times*

*lelouch* 2 down.

*lelouch looks at the remaining fallen angels*

*lelouch* 18 to go.

*issei's POV*

*issei* sacred gear!

*a red gauntlet with a green gem appeared on his left hand*

*issei* I did it!

*raynare begins to laugh*

*raynare* so it's a twice critical, we were totally off mark, it's an ordinary item that doubles your power temporarily.

*issei* that's all it does?

*raynare* so give up Asia and leave, you don't stand a chance against me with that.

*issei* I refuse, cmon sacred gear you can boost my power right so do it!

*BOOST*

*issei then gets stabbed with the spear of light*

*curb your enthusiasm meme starts to play*

*asia* issei!

*she uses twilight healing and heals issei's wound*

*raynare* time to come with me Asia, your sacred gear is a rare one unlike his.

*issei* no way, who would follow someone like you!

*raynare flies up, summons a spear of light and throws it at issei, he dodges and the spear explodes*

*raynare flys towards asia*

*raynare* I missed on purpose, if I hit him he would be blown to pieces, I doubt you will heal him fast enough.

*asia* I see.

*issei* no, Asia!

*asia* farewell issei.

*they both teleport away*

*lelouch kills the last remaining fallen angel*

*lelouch* damn she escaped.

*issei* why am I so weak?

*lelouch* *sigh* I will make a portal to the ORC, tell rias what happened while I go search for them.

*lelouches clothes change to his plague suit and creates a portal then lelouch flys to the sky, looking for them*