Chapter 9: the training

*rias and her household were heading to a forest to train, issei was carrying on his back a heavy bag*

*rias* come on issei, hurry up.

*issei* I'm trying, but it's too heavy.

*kiba then went past issei, carrying a heavier bag than issei on his back*

*kiba* I'm going on ahead.

*issei* damn you for showing off how easy you have it!

*then koneko was carrying even heavier bag than kiba and issei and went past issei*

*koneko* pardon me.

*issei* what?!?

*then lelouch, in his plague suit was holding 3 heavy bags using telekinesis, the same weight koneko was carrying as he floated past issei*

*lelouch* heh, I feel sorry for you.

*issei* oh fuck you!

*issei then fell on the floor*

*issei* I give up.

*they then reached their destination after 5 minutes, the place had a big lake wit a fountain and a building*

*asia* whoa this place is amazing.

*rias* alright, let's head inside and start training.

*issei* what? But we just came here, you really are a monster, rias!

*rias* no, I'm a devil.

*they went inside the building, the girls went to the girls changing room and the 2 boys went to the boys changing room, lelouch was however outside thinking about something*

*lelouch* hmmm, now that I will be training them, what should I train issei, well we shall start with him fighting me and see how it will go, heh I will go easy on him.

*10 minutes later*

*lelouch* alright lesson one, let's see how  you can fight with bare fists.

*lelouch summons his death gear on his right hand, issei does the same as he summons his boosted gear in his left hand, issei charged at lelouch as he tries to punch him with his left hand but lelouch simply dodges it as he then kicks his face with his right leg*

*lelouch* really?

*issei stands up*

*issei* bastard.

*he tries to kick lelouch with his right leg as lelouch grabs it and throws him on the ground*

*lelouch* alright, I guess you need to learn how to use martial arts.

*30 seconds later*

*rias* lesson two, sword fighting, first you issei then lelouch, lelouch do you have a sword?

*lelouch* I do.

*kiba and issei were beginning, issei was trying to slash him with the wooden sword but he dodges then*

*kiba* it's not simply just swinging your sword around.

*kiba then used his wooden sword and slashed the other wooden sword, disarming him*

*issei* as expected of a knight.

*kiba* you need to work on your sword skills.

*then it was lelouches turn*

*lelouch* alright, let's see if you can handle my sword, use your real sword kiba.

*kiba summoned his sword to his right hand, lelouch did the same but the sword looked different, they sensed the power inside the sword as they were shocked*

*rias* that's, the corrupted Excalibur, but how, I thought it was gone thousands of years ago at the end of the war.

*the sword was black with red glowy lines*

*both kiba and lelouch clashed and and fought in a really fast speed*

*lelouch* not bad.

*kiba* same goes for you.

*2 minutes later*

*they both then land on the floor on both feet*

*rias* I guess it's a draw for now.

*timeskip to the final training of issei's sacred gear*

*rias* keep on boosting your power and then use your magic, lelouch will be your opponent.

*issei* boosted gear!

*his sacred gear appears on his left hand as he boosts*

*rias* again.

*issei boosts once more.

*rias* again.

*issei boosts ten times*

*akeno* oh my he managed to boost 12 times.

*rias* stop, do you see it now, you couldn't do that much boosts before the training, this means that you are improving, now fight.

*lelouch summons his death gear on his right arm as he charges at issei*

*rias* use your magic.

*issei makes from his sacred gear a small red ball*

*issei* dammit it's still small.

*he then punches it as it creates a big red beam aiming at lelouch as he barely dodged it and it got only his mask, which made it go for the mountain, completely destroying it*

*issei* whoa.

*lelouch* now that was, suprising.

*rias* you are ready.