Chapter 11: two new faces

*lelouch was sleeping in his bed as he was dreaming. lelouch is in a dark room with a small light above him and a mirror infront of him, he then sees reflection but it has black clothes and bandages arround his mouth and is missing a left eye*

 lelouch is in a dark room with a small light above him and a mirror infront of him, he then sees reflection but it has black clothes and bandages arround his mouth and is missing a left eye*

*lelouch* get lost.

*the reflection* you can't keep me sealed for long, I will soon break out.

*lelouch* i will not allow that.

*the reflection* you need me, this is not who you really are. You grown soft ever since you met them, I will not allow that.

*lelouch* i will not make the same mistake I made many years ago!

*the reflections hand then goes through the mirror and grabs lelouches throat*

*the reflection* hehehe fool, there will be a time when you will lose it and once that happens, they will know the real us!

*lelouch then wakes up and breathes slowly then looks at the clock, it's 11:20 PM*

*lelouch* damn him, no matter what happens I must not loose control of myself.

*rufus* he is bothering you again?

*lelouch* yes and he's becoming stronger, a single mistake would mean deaths of many.

*lelouch sighs*

*lelouch* I don't want the same thing happening again.

*lelouch then goes back to sleep*

*the next day*

*lelouch is sitting in his seat in his class, as he looks back he sees issei and the 2 perverts arguing for some reasons, to the left he sees some girls talking to asia about how she has such a nice hair, lelouch stands up and and walks to issei*

*motohama* there is also a rumour that you, kiba and lelouch are gay lovers.

*lelouch was behind motohama*

*lelouch* oh really?

*motohama looks quickly behind him*

*motohama* n-nono that was a joke!

*lelouch* don't lie, tell me which one of you two made that up before Il literally beat the shit out of you both so hard that not even your own mothers will even recognise you.

*lelouch points at both Matsuda and motohama*

*???* i think you will be doing us a favour if you did that.

*all four of us looked at the person*

*issei* kiryuu?

*a girl with a brown hair, glasses with yellow eyes was infront of us and next to her was asia*

*kiryuu* asia, there are plenty of boys around here, why did you pick issei as your boyfriend?

*issei* what's that supposed to mean?! Asia just came to japan!