HEIRS | ✔️

By RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
O N E
T W O📸
T H R E E🎤
F O U R 💬
S I X ⚰️
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T W E N T Y EIGHT
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y TWO
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y FIVE
F O R T Y SIX
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

F I V E 🤦‍♀️

6.3K 315 60
By RosieLatte_

Kim Technologies and co.

Taehyung was just scrolling through his phone behind his desk. Today Bobby had visited him and he was sitting at the edge of his desk.

" I didn't know she could be like that.." Taehyung said looking at his phone. 

" Who could be like What?" bobby turned to him.

Taehyung didn't reply staring at his phone. Bobby snatched the phone and looked at the screen. " Oh, you mean Roseanne Park?" he said smirking. 

Taehyung grabbed his phone immediately, " The infamous rude girl started a conversation with me." 

" I mean isn't it obvious... since you the main Target??" Bobby replied matter- of- factly. 

Taehyung looked at the space as if deep thinking.

" You know what Taehyung...Roseanne got the face, the brain, Talent and money. One thing, Her Attitude. If she changed her damn attitude, all the guys will be swooning over her........ even me." Bobby gave a playful look. 

" You sure about that? " taehyung leaned back on his chair.

He stayed silent for a moment. " Yeah, im pretty sure about that." 

Taehyung clicked his tongue playfully. Bobby scooted near him, curious, " Bro what are you thinking??....bro...bro..." he kept poking taehyung while he shook his head smiling.

" Also have you heard about Roseanne and her mom not going well together?" bobby said with interest, " I mean they don't have a good relationship and i wonder why." 

" Nope, never heard of stupid rumors like that." Taehyung replied in a bored tone. 

" It's not a rumor..." 

"Okay, and??" Taehyung cocked his eyebrows, " Stop gossiping like a teenage girl." 

Bobby just raised his hands, sighing heavily due to his boring friend.

Just then his secretary knocked on his door. 

" Come in." 

" Mr.Kim, you have a visitor waiting for you in your father's office." 

" Visitor? whom may i know?" 

" Mrs. Park from Rose&J company." 

Bobby gave him his playful expression, controlling his laugh. " Get out my office, you dumbass." Taehyung got up almost kicking bobby who was already running away.

Speaking of the devil. 

---

Taehyung reached outside his father's office and knocked it. " Come in." was his answer.

Opening the door, he saw an elegant lady and his father standing by the window. 

Mrs. Park gave him a smile, " Hello Taehyung." 

" Hello Mrs. Park." he smiled and bowed to her, " How are you doing?" 

" Oh i'm doing just fine." she replied, " You are really handsome dear-." 

He smiled. " - like your father." she turned to his father with a smile.

He got confused for a split second but shrugged it off. " O-oh..." 

Mrs.Park was really pretty for her age and the way she dressed made her look so much younger. " By the way did you meet my daughter Roseanne at the party?"

He came out of his thoughts, " Yes ma'am." 

" Then you two must have talked?" 

" uhh... yes but only a brief conversation." I had an urgent call for a work so i had to leave the party a little early but i have asked her if we could meet again. So, hopefully we will have a proper conversation." he said with a light smile. 

" Oh thats sad..." her face drooped but lit up right after, "don't worry dear. You two will be meeting again. And often since me and your dad have planned to be each other's shareholders." she said proudly.

His dad finally spoke, " It is a huge opportunity for our company. Since, we are working together, i want you and mrs. Park's daughter to know each other well." 

Taehyung got shocked but he quickly hid it." Well, its a good news to hear. Let's support each other and continue this journey till the end." he gave a smile.

---

Lounge cafe

It was a sunny day outside. Rosé was sitting by the window alone.

Guess the girls aren't visiting today. She thought to herself. After finishing her cup of coffee, she stood up and walked out. But she halted when her eyes landed on him. 

" Hello miss.Park." Jungkook gave a cocky smile.

She scrunched her brows, " Hello?" 

" Glad that we came across each other."

Now she raised her brow, " And why so?" 

" My dad has invited you for a dinner tonight." he said directly.

" Ummm.... What did you say??" Rosé turned her head slightly facing her left ear towards Jungkook.  

" You heard me right." Jungkook gave an innocent smile. 

Rosé cleared her throat, " I'm sorry but tell Mr.Jeon that i cannot attend since i've other plans......important plans." 

" Like what?" 

" Umm...like-like uhh..." rosé tried to come up with an excuse.

" Hmm miss.Park , if you don't attend the dinner tonight then i'll admit that you don't respect my dad and the disrespect that you showed to my dad will surely disappoint him." Jungkook said with a straight face. 

" When did i say that i don't respect Mr.Jeon? I just said-." 

" Declining my dad's request IS disrespecting him. I never thought Roseanne park was as thickheaded as this."

" Jeon Jungkook-ssi, did you just call me thickheaded??" Rosé said with disbelief. 

" Yes." 

Rosé took a deep breath, " Jeon jungkook, i respect Mr.Jeon with all my heart-." 

" Then xxx hall 7pm tonight." he said with a smirk and left Rosé. 

She stood there mouth half-open blinking multiple times. What have i gotten myself into? 

Stamping her feet, she muffled her scream.

---

Flashback

"Anyone you conversed in the party?" his dad asked reading the paper. 

Jungkook had been avoiding this question. Namjoon playfully raised his brows at him.

" Um..." Jungkook touched his nape, "........Roseanne?" 

His dad looked up at him. " Oh i was waiting for you two to talk." he said with a smile.

" Dad, it wasn't a friendly conversation..." 

" I wonder how she's doing nowadays."

"She's doing just fine dad..."

" I want you to invite her tonight for dinner." his dad said ignoring what jungkook said.

" D-dad??? I can't...." jungkook was now panicking.

" Just tell her i invited her." his dad stood up, " Namjoon you join too for the dinner.

" It's okay i've some other things to do." Namjoon replied quickly.

Then his dad left the office.

" DAD.....Are you just leaving??" jungkook said almost looking like his soul left his body. 

" Roseanne?" Namjoon said confused, " Is it...her...?"

Jungkook just sighed heavily,ruffling his hair frustrated.

End flashback

Jungkook drove away from the cafe when he got a call.  He looked at his phone screen which was in the car phone holder. Jimin.

" YO JUNGkook..... where are you man? why don't you visit me in the clubhouse??" jimin whined.

" I'm busy right now."

" You and Hoseok are BOTH busy. What should i do??" 

" where's Hoseok??"

" Oh Jungkook-ah, you dont know what happened to him right?"

" No, why whats up?" 

" let's meet tomorrow. I have something important to tell you. About Hoseok......and him." 

Jungkook gritted his teeth after hearing the last word.

.

I've waited long for this.

.

vote for ya girlie loves😘😘😘and meet you in the next chapter.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
225K 10K 28
highest rank: #1 in vsoo fanfiction "You don't know what you have until you lose it" Cover by: @kimjisooisthebest
31.8K 1.1K 36
DEA Secret agent and operations agency where each agent is hand picked from several parts of the world. 8 field agents, 3 intelligence agents, and o...
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊