Baby Naruto 2: Again?!

By Weitrix

Naruto finds himself stuck as an infant... Again. Wait a second... Is that... "Holy Shit! That's my biologic... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
Author Message
11

6

15.3K 539 173
By Weitrix

Naruto waddles next to Kakashi who was following Minato into a white room.

Naruto looks around and notices his Baa-chan sitting by her desk, looking at files.

"Minato? And the brat." Tsunade blinks when she noticed the two walk in.

She looks further down and her eyes widen at the sight of a mini, baby Minato waddling besides Kakashi.

"Um... is this some sort of joke?" Tsunade asks and points to the child.

"Afraid not. This is Naruto. He's-"

"Daddy! Who's dat? Is she a medic ninja? She's pwetty!" Naruto asks and points to Tsunade.

Tsunade looked close to gushing.

"Yes she is Naruto. She's going to do a check up on you today." Minato smiles.

"Will it hurt Daddy?" Naruto asks and pouts a little.

"Of course not. You have me and your Kashi-nii with you and when you finish, I'm sure the nice lady is going to give you a reward!" Minato grins.

"A rweward?!" Naruto beams.

"Yes of course! If you're brave then you get a candy when I finish." Tsunade smiles.

"Yay! Candy!" Naruto cheers and eagerly jumps up and down.

"Okay Okay!" Minato chuckles and picks the toddler up before placing him on the table.

While Tsunade checks up on Naruto, she also asks Minato questions.

"So. Where'd you find the thing?"

"I found Naruto in the middle of a training ground." Minato answers.

"Have you told Sensei?"

"Yea. I went to Sandaime-sama the day after and Naruto told us a few things." Minato says.

"What did he say?"

"Naruto said that he could remember drinking something before waking up on the training grounds. He also knew Uchiha Itachi and suddenly grew bigger." Minato adds.

"I'm pretty sure almost the whole village knows Uchiha Itachi and explain your last sentence." Tsunade rolls her eyes.

"He was two years old when I found him, but now he's probably around four." Minato says.

"Hm strange. From the outside he looks like a healthy normal four year old." Tsunade hums.

"And from the inside?" Minato asks.

"His mentality is more of a four year old child. His brain is at full growth. I'm just wondering how it is. Plus he has a huge chakra reserve. His stomach holds something but since I'm not a seal master, I don't know much about it. You'll have to ask Jiraiya." Tsunade says and hands Naruto back to Minato.

Minato cradles Naruto gently while the four year old was sucking his thumb.

Tsunade bent down a little to the child's eye level.

"Here you go Naruto. Since you were a brave boy, you get a lollipop!" Tsunade smiles and hands Naruto the sugar.

"Yay!" Naruto, who was oblivious to the previous conversation since Kakashi was distracting him, cheered.

Tsunade continues to chat with Minato for a bit, also including Kakashi this time. So naturally Naruto decided it was a great chance to get some research done!

Figure out a way back home without causing the world to fall apart during the process!

Easy!..........right?

Well... to do that, Naruto might need some help... but from who?!

Uncle carrot would be 21 right now.

'Tachi is 9! (You know what, I just realised that Itachi is only 5 years older then Sasuke and Naruto so this wouldn't really work. But it's a fanfic so whatevs. Just bounce with it people!🏀)

Same is 19.

Deidei is 7!

Sori is 21.

Hii is 11.

Kuzu is...well he's... 79.... so basically 'old'.

Kon is 21.

Tsu is.... well he's ancient.

And Bito-nii is like 12!!

Naruto frowns. Well at least there all alive.

The only person Naruto would have any chance of getting help from is 'tachi! Besides, it's not like the others would just stroll into Konoha like it was nothing. Wait, does Akatsuki even exist as a bad organisation right now?!

Wait, think about it. Akatsuki only really started going ahead when Bito-nii convinced uncle carrot and Kon to do so. And Yahiko too... but I don't even know the guy, I've just been talking to his corpse and then even after uncle carrot got his real body restored I still continued to call Uncle carrot anyways... oh well. Oh and if Akatsuki doesn't exist yet, that means Sori is still in Suna! And that means when Daddy has to attend a meeting because he's the yellow flash and Jiji will appoint him as guard, I get to meet a younger Sori and tell him all about it! Then I can get his help! I'm a genius!

"Come on Naruto. It's time to go." Minato breaks Naruto's thoughts.

"Hm wha??" Naruto mumbles and looks around, only to find himself being placed in Kakashi's arms the next second.

"What are you thinking about, Little man?" Minato chuckles.

"Hmm. Daddy? If someone gets teleported to another dimension, to get back to there original dimension, they would need something that belongs to them or something special that connects him with his original dimension with him right?" Naruto asks.

Minato blinks about, trying to figure out what Naruto had just asked before blinking once more.

"Yes I suppose so. You would need a 'string', you could call it, to pull you back into the dimension you were originally from. For example, if I was in dimension 'A' and I belonged in dimension 'B', to get back to 'B' from 'A', I would need something like my chakra that resides in 'B', since I was born there, and the chakra within me while I'm in 'A'. Using it I can pull myself back into 'B'." Minato explains.

Naruto tilts his head in confusion.

"Do you know the summoning contract?" Minato asks.

Naruto nods.

"Well it's like with the toads, they can summon you to their home because they have a piece of you with them already. The blood you use to seal the contract. Using it, you can get summoned to there him and you can summon them to you. It's like a pathway." Minato says.

"Does that work with Time travel too?" Naruto asks.

"Hm, that's a bit more tricky, since I've never exactly time travelled myself, however I do know most the theory behind it. Since time travel is much more difficult and dangerous, I'm guessing your own chakra wouldn't work since you wouldn't have enough. Unless you know some people you've connected with in your time and know that they are alive and will be willing to help by giving some chakra in the time you're in, I don't think it would be as easy as the summoning contract." Minato mumbles.

Naruto's eyes flash in hope!

Everyone was alive and well in this timeline! If he could just get them to cooperate then it would be so much easier!

Now, he just needs to figure out how much chakra he needs exactly and how to set up.... whatever it is he needs to get back home.

Was it a portal?

Or a machine?

Or a black hole?

Or a ritual?

Naruto hums to himself, in a slightly happy mood and couldn't wait to ask 'tachi if he was willing to help!

Getting to 'tachi alone was the next big problem...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
174K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...