Something's Gotta Give

By SolanaShearburn

Alex Gaskarth is the lead singer of All Time Low but he also has a secret, one that is better kept that way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

1 0 0
By SolanaShearburn

                                                                                 (Zack's POV) 

  "Rian!" I call out for my boyfriend. We've been sitting here hungover from the night before. We basically drank until we puked. I don't know how we handled it last night. 

  Rian smirks. "I'm sorry I disappeared. I did what I wanted to do." 

  I pull him to me. "Which was what?" 

  He grins. "Some bass playing I wanted to play some music for fun." 

  I grin. "Well that's great. I'm proud of you for being honest with us." I state. 

  "I know you love me. You can't resist it." He says. "Zachary Merrick, I love you." 

  I smile at him. "Rian Dawson, I love you too." I state, leaning in to kiss him. Its amazing to finally say those three words that change everything. I am completely in love with every part of him. He's the love of my life and I'm not letting him go. 

  Rian kisses back before pulling away. "You always know how to surprise me." He states. 

  I giggle. "You weren't expecting that, were you. I love you." I say. 

  "I love you too. Do you think Jack and Alex will last?" He asks. 

  "I think they will. They've been in love for so long." I explain. 

  "That's true I feel like they're meant to be. But I know for sure we're meant to be." He says. 

  I kiss his cheek. "Yes, we are meant to be. We both know it." 

  He grins. "That's true. You're the love of my life." He states. 

  I smile. "As you are mine. Shall we have a date night?" 

  He smiles. "That sounds wonderful. I would love that." he says. 

  "I'm glad." I say, hugging him close. 

                                                                    (Pete's POV) 

  I'm completely in love with Patrick Stump-Wentz. We're still on our honeymoon which means a lot. 

  "Pete, whats wrong going on?" Patrick asks. 

  I sigh. "Nothing. I just am enjoying every second of this." I explain. 

  "Good but sadly we head back tomorrow." he says. 

  I roll my eyes at that statement. "Thank you for reminding me." I state. 

  "Sorry. What were you thinking about doing today?" He asks, hugging me. 

  I kiss him on the lips. "Nothing huge. But I have dinner planned and the beach." I state. 

  He nods. "I know that but anything else beside that?" 

  "Nope. Just spending the day with my husband." I state. I married the love of my life and I will love him until the day I die. 

  He kisses me. "Pete, you are the most amazing person I've ever met." 

  I nod. "Yeah. Patrick you are the love of my life. And to spend the rest of my life with you is amazing." I state. 

  He kisses me on the lips. "I love you too." He then giggles at that. "I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with you too." 

  "And that is what we're doing. I mean we are married after all." I smirk. "I'm ready to continue growing with you. Plus, I am amazed by this as well." I pull him onto the bed with me. "I also get to annoy you for the rest of our lives." 

  He laughs. "I get to annoy you as well." 

  "Okay. I love you, Pattycakes." I state. 

  He smacks me. "Don't call me that but I love you too." 

                                                                   (Jack's POV) 

"Alex, you are amazing. Stop stressing yourself out, its not good for you." I tell my boyfriend. 

  Alex sighs. "I know but its part of that. I just grr..." He says. 

  I rub his back. "Please take a minute to relax because you need to. Take a breather you need it." I explain, trying to get him to calm down. 

  He puts down the papers and leans into me. "I'll take a few minutes to relax." He says. 

  I hold him close to me. "Good. I wanted to ask you something." I state. 

  "What would that be?" He asks me. 

  I smirk. "Alex Gaskarth will you dance with me?" 

  He raises an eyebrow. "I wasn't expecting that. But yes I will dance with you." 

  I let go of him, get off the couch, and then hold my hand out to him. "Dance with me." 

  He gets up and takes my hand. "Of course, Jack Barakat." 

  I put my other hand on his waist. "You are the best thing to happen to me." I state. 

  He laughs. "Awe that's sweet. You are forgetting something though." 

  I pull away from him for a moment and grab my phone. "Oh yeah we need music." I turn on our song. I grab his waist again. 

  He giggles. "I'm never letting you go." 

  "I'm not letting you go either. I let you slip away from me before and I won't again." I state as I slow dance with him. In this moment I'm so in love with him. I'm not time to yet. I'll know when it is. I lean into kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back and dips me. "Amazing." He states. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 608 24
Scout Gaskarth is the sister to the band All Time Low's lead singer, Alex Gaskarth. But when things happen and Scout has to live with Alex, what craz...
12.9K 765 16
Alex is homeless, playing his acoustic on the streets just to get by, that is until Jack shows up. Jack gives him his leather jacket in a moment of k...
31K 1.4K 15
Alex has struggled with anxiety attacks for years ever since his brother passed away, but what happens when they start returning just as he begins fa...
191K 4.5K 32
This is cliche because I fancy my brother's best friend Jack Barakat and it so happens that he's single, hot but I can't go out with him because of m...