Friends With CreepyPastas.

By theblackmailruler

I help them out and they befriend me, I feel loved! in an odd and creepy way, yes. (Some information shared i... More

Friends With CreepyPastas.
Chapter 2. You Must Be Zalgo.
Chapter 3. A New Beginning!
Chapter 4. Leaving Memories.
Chapter 5. Adjusting.
Chapter 6. New Friends, New Life.
Chapter 7, Will I See Tomorrow?
Chapter 8, Play Time.
Chapter 9, Hiding And Helping.
Chapter 10, Against Zalgo.
Chapter 12, Waking Pain.
Chapter 13, Blood Red Paint.

Chapter 11, A Darker Way.

19 1 1
By theblackmailruler

I was kind of sneaking around the mansion, I wanted some alone time but that was hard to get, I snuck into the bedroom and sighed as I turned and leaned against the door, I spotted Hoodie's dresser and bit my lip slightly, Hoodie was gone somewhere and I was the only one who knew, I went over to his dresser and began to go through it, I got a pair of pants, one of his jackets, and a mask, I put all his clothes on and slipped on my black shoes, I then began quietly sneaking through the mansion, as I was heading to the front door someone stood in front of me, I pulled to a full halt, it was Ben, he was looking up at me.

"Have you seen Harmony?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Damn." He said.

I stepped around him and began to head to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ben asked.

I shrugged, hoping I wouldn't get caught, Ben groaned and walked away, I got outside and sighed in relief, but I wasn't out of the woods yet, (Hehe), I walked away from the mansion quietly, once I was a good ways away I finally relaxed, I somewhat shuffled about outside as I enjoyed my alone time, after a while of walking I felt someone grab me, I flinched and turned around quickly, it was Masky.

"Have you seen Harmony?" He asked quickly.

I shook my head.

"Damnit." He said, "Where the hell did she go?"

I shrugged as I turned away, my heart beginning to beat out of my chest, I felt him grab my shoulder.

"Are you okay Hoodie?" He asked.

I slouched more, trying to make myself shorter, just so I could be an illusion of Hoodie, he moved his hand over my head and I crouched over more, I was getting nervous, he was picking up that I wasn't actually Hoodie, I looked up to see the trace of someone behind Masky, I gasped but suddenly had something shoved over my head, my arms were restrained behind me and I quickly struggled to get away, I was then getting dragged away, I growled and kicked my legs as I was dragged, I didn't stop struggling at all until I was suddenly thrown to the ground, now being able to use my arms I pulled the sack off my head, I froze once I saw other CreepyPastas pushing Masky to the ground next to me, he quickly pulled the sack over his head off, he quickly turned to everyone and started getting up, but I wasn't able to, my legs were too shaky, Masky stood between us.

"What do you want?" He asked angrily.

None of them said anything, I was holding my breath as I tried to pin myself to the wall.

"Answer me!" Masky demanded.

"Relax, Timothy, relax."

My body tensed at the voice, my eyes quickly moving to the dark corner, the glowing smile indicating that it was, in fact, Zalgo himself.

"What do you want?!" Masky asked angrily, still standing between us.

"I want the girl, that's all." He said as he came out of the darkness, "If you tell me where she is, I promise I won't hurt the two of you as bad."

"No." Masky said, "We won't say anything."

Zalgo held up a hand and waved a finger, one of the other Pasta's moved quickly and tried to grab Masky, Masky smacked them away but he was suddenly getting grabbed by all four Pastas there, I was suddenly grabbed and I panicked as I looked at Zalgo, who quickly wrapped his hand around my neck and shoved me against the wall, I did my best to stay quiet, knowing that if I even made a noise I'd be found out.

"Now, Brian, do you care to tell me where the girl is?" He asked calmly.

I didn't say anything, I just struggled to get away, I wasn't wearing gloves so I just hoped that I'd be okay and no one would notice.

"Don't!" Masky shouted.

We all quickly looked over at him.

"He's never told you anything." Masky said, "Even when you tortured him he never said a word!"

"Oh, that's right." Zalgo said as he let me go, dropping me to the floor, "You're the one who talks."

He began heading over to Masky and I struggled to my feet, my mind was racing with thoughts of what to do, I didn't know, Masky was standing his ground the entire time Zalgo was approaching him, he grabbed the front of Masky's jacket and pulled him away from the others, he then threw him into the wall with very little effort, he went over to him and placed a foot on his head.

"If you don't tell me where that girl has gone, I'll crush your skull." He said.

"Never." Masky growled.

I looked around quickly, I had already said that the next time I saw Zalgo I was going to kick his dick, I found a metal pole and discretely grabbed it, I then slowly got to my feet and turned to Zalgo, the others were all facing Masky so it was now or never, I took off at full speed at Zalgo, jumping up onto his back and quickly strangling him with the pole, I caused everyone in the entire room to panic, I strangled him for a good minute while kicking everyone else away, he finally pulled me off his back and shoved me into the wall, knocking the pole out of my hands, he began to strangle me and I panicked, I glanced at my fingernails and quickly dug them into Zalgo's arm as I tried to kick him between the legs, after only a few seconds of applying pressure to my nails I broke through his inhuman skin, causing a thick, black substance to leak out of the wounds, I then did my best to rip off flesh, I was suddenly thrown into Masky on the ground, I took a deep gasp of air before I started coughing intensely, gripping my neck, Masky grabbed me and pulled me close, Zalgo growled as he looked at his arm, everyone seemed shocked as they looked at it, he glared down at the two of us.

"We don't know where she is!" Masky finally said, "We were looking for her before you grabbed us!"

Zalgo growled again as he kicked a crate that was in this room, he then looked at the others.

"You three, get moving and find her." He ordered three of them, "You." He pointed to the last one, "Watch them." He pointed at the two of us.

Zalgo then left with three of the four, leaving the last one, he turned and stared at us, I felt Masky grab my arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly.

I immediately shook my head as I began to sob, my body was aching and I knew I was bleeding somewhere, hopefully nowhere internally, looking down at my hands that were now covered in the black stuff, Masky grabbed the little bit of skin you could see near my wrists.

"How did you do that?" He asked quietly.

I quickly looked at the other 'Pasta in the room, he was still silently staring at us, I moved closer to Masky, if I speak at all I'm dead.

"I should just kill you two." The Pasta said, getting us both to flinch, "There's no reason we should keep you alive."

He scoffed slightly as he looked away from the two of us.

"Even if you two were to die Slender can just revive you." He said, "It's pointless."

He looked back at us and stared.

"Although, Hoodie..." He trailed off, "No one can harm Lord Zalgo, how did you manage to...?"

I held my breath as I moved closer to Masky, bitting my lip out of fear.

"You're...!" He pointed.

Something hit the door and we all quickly turned to the door, something hit the door again and I could see a hatchet blade appear, then the door was kicked open, Toby came in and quickly swung at the Pasta, he managed to defend himself from Toby, the two of them falling into a heated battle, through the door came actual Hoodie and he fired three shots at the other Pasta, he quickly jumped out of the way and just nearly escaped two of the three, getting hit by the final one, he then quickly left and Hoodie looked at Masky and me.

"Are you stupid?!" He asked quickly as he came over.

He grabbed the mask and quickly pulled it off, my face was soaked in tears.

"You can't be running off like that, Harmony!" He shouted as he fell to his knees, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Harmony?!" Masky asked quickly.

"I'm sorry!" I cried, "I'm so sorry!"

"Let's get you out of here." Hoodie said as he picked me up off Masky.

He gave me off to Toby and began asking Masky what happened, I just cried as Toby carried me, I buried my face into his chest and he held me a bit closer, soon I began to calm down, I sat there holding onto Toby as I shook, soon I heard a door open.

"Woah, what happened to Hoodie?" I heard Jack ask.

"Not Hoodie." I heard Hoodie correct, "Harmony."

"Oh god!" Jack shouted, "Bring her over here!"

I was set down on something soft, I didn't let go of Toby, I was feeling a little light-headed from all the adrenaline and crying, and now all my pain was really starting to come to me, I couldn't stay conscious much longer, eventually I just gave into the feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 122 59
ask them you q's and stuff
208 20 11
I was normal. Now I am a creepy pasta.
3.1K 14 19
I do not own Creepypasta but I do own ivy warning at ch 11 there will be some sexual content if you dont want 2 read sexual contact then i suggest yo...
6.7K 327 27
This is, you guessed it, about creepypasta. :o) I'll give you a little taste of Creepypasta tale. :o) There is this girl, this girl is named Luna...