Bulletproof (Tzukook Fanficti...

By natsuron16

Hanz Hoffmann or also know as Jungkook was former Delta Force Captain, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Broker, and... More

Character
Prolouge
Chapter 1: New Mission
Chapter 2: Recruit
Chapter 3: Dream
Chapter 4: First Met
Chapter 5: Operation Shadow
Chapter 6: Cypher
Chapter 7: Cypher part 2
Chapter 8: I Need You
Chapter 9: Serendipity (R18)
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 12: Not Today
Chapter 13: Euphoria (R18+)
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: Fire
Bulletproof Scout Ranger Info

Chapter 11: Awake

87 6 0
By natsuron16

Taehyung POV

Moscow, Russia

6 days later

I was in the funeral of my wife Jennie with bulletproof scout ranger, BlackPink Special Forces, US Army, and Russian Army.

We're salut and cried. I will never Forget you Jennie My love. Promise Will killed Seung Ri. I saw My brother in law Yoon Gi was Crying.

"(Майор Дженни Александра Солокова получит Почетную медаль ) Maj.Jennie Alexandra Solokova will be receiving a Medal of Honor." Russian military Officer said in Russian. "She's a brave soldier, she never surrender that's a true Russian Soldier"

We're respect her not as soldier as a Heroine.

--------

After the funeral was ended, I'm here in the Moscow Hotel and sat
Sofa near on the glass window. I was thinking how to beat Kuznetsov Family and Seung Ri.

I heard doorbell and went to door. I open a door and it's Jungkook. "Why you came here?" I said with no life expression.

"I say something Taehyung" He said. "I know how to beat Seung Ri"

"Really?"

"Yes" He nodded. "Train with me. Tomorrow we will go to Osaka with Tzuyu to meet Sosai Kasumi Oyama."

"Ok, I will go" I said. If I see you Seung Ri will kill you.

Jungkook POV

Finally Taehyung agree with me, he go to Osaka with me. I think he had potential to beat Seung Ri. I went to my hotel room and entered. I saw Tzuyu crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm sad because Jennie was gone. I want friends with her" she said while crying.

I hugged her. "It's ok" I said.

"What if you're gone, I know you're a soldier" She said. She already knows I'm soldier because I told her last week.

"It's never gonna happen because I can predict the future" I said. "I love you Tzuyu. I will stay by my side" I look at her eyes and wipe her tears.

"I love you Hanz" she hugged me. I promise will never leave you. I heard her stomach crumble.

"Are you Hungry?" I said.

"Yes" she nodded.

--------

We're here in Moscow Restaurants, there so many Delicious Russian food. We sat on the chair and ordered Shashlik, cheburek, and Russian Potato Salad.

We wait our order. "I love Russia" she said and look around.

"Why do you love Russia?" I asked.

"Because the people here was cool specially the president" she said. She's a number 1 fan of Vladimir Putin. I like Vladimir Putin too. She smiled.

I like her smile because she look like an angel.

30 minutes later.......

There so many food in our table and eating together. "Ummm so delicious" She ate Shashlik. "This my first time Ate a real Shashlik" She was so happy.

I watching her eating a Shashlik. I like her when she smiles. I ate Shashlik and then I drank my kvass. I took a 1 cheburek and Gave her "try this cheburek it's delicious"

She took it and ate it. "Ummm" she enjoyed. "Your right it so delicious" she smiled and I smile too.

"I told you" I said. I want to be with her forever but forever doesn't exist in this world. What if I lost her like Sana does.

Suga POV

I was walking street of Moscow, the street of moscow was crowded. I went to Red Square, this my favorite place of my hometown. Until I saw Jeongyeon taken some photos of Red Square using her IPhone XX.

I look at her she so beautiful honestly I like her since First met her in Korea. She noticed me. "Hey Yuri" she called my Russian name and smiled.

"Hey Jeongyeon" I said, smile, and came to her.

"What are doing here?" She asked me.

"I'm looking a red square" I look a Red square. "This place beautiful. I always went here when I was sad." I said.

"Really?" She said"

"Yeah" I said and look at her photo shot on her phone. "Your a great photographer"

"Thank you" She smiled. I like her smile.

"So do you want a photographer?" I asked.

"Yes, that's my real dream but suddenly I studied on US Military academy and then I fought on 2nd Korean War and I career military." She explained and look at me. "What's your dream?" She asked me.

"I want to Musician but suddenly my dad doesn't want to be a musician and then I choose Military" I answered.

"That's so sad." She tapped my shoulder. "I want to Listen your music" She said. She was interested to my music.

"Yeah sure. If we go to Korea" I smiled. I don't feel a sadness because of Jeongyeon. I more comfortable with her.

Jin POV

I saw Yoongi with Jeongyeon in the Red Square. I saw him enjoying his life. He not sad anymore. Moscow was beautiful place.

I heard voice of my younger sister Jisoo with twin sister of Jimin, Rose "Oppa!!!" I look at her. Jisoo was member and Current leader of BlackPink Special Forces.

"What is it? Jisoo" I asked.

"I don't know where's McDonald in Russia?" She was looking for McDonald's

"Go to the left in the Red Square." I pointed my finger on left side of Red Square.

"Thank you Oppa" They're leave and went to McDonald's. She always went to McDonald's because she like to eat a McChicken.

I went Kremlin and then I saw Nayeon was harassing by 3 Russian Guys. I
came to them. "Эй, остановись прямо там (Hey stop right there)" I spoken Russian.

" Хахаха ты смешной красивый парень (Hahaha you're funny Handsome guy)" 1st Russian guy said. " ты умрешь (you'll die)" He took his pocket knife.

"Хахаха, ты убьешь меня своим карманным ножом?
(Hahaha you will kill me using your Pocket knife)" I started laughing, this guy was funny.

" Вы заплатите панк !!!! (You will pay punk!!!!) He came to me to stabbing me but I got his knife and disarmed and punched him in the face and knock out.

"Ты панк!!!! (You punk)" 2nd and 3rd guy tried punching me but I used my tornado kick to 2nd guy face and Knock out. I used my spinning hook kick 3rd guy to his face and Knock out. They all knocked out.

I came to Nayeon "are you ok?" I look at her.

"I'm Fine" She hugged me. "Thank you Jinver" she called my English name. My English name was Jinver Steven Anderson I'm half Korean, Half German Like Jungkook and Hobi. She stopped hugged me. "Are you hurt?" She look at me.

"I'm Fine" I smiled.

"Do you want eat in Russian Restaurant near here?" She asked.

"Ummm, ok" I said. She held my hand.

"Ok let's go" She said and Smiles. I like Nayeon Smile because look like bunny.

---------

We're here in Russian Restaurant and sat in the table. "What do you like to Order?" She asked me.

"I want something special like you" I said and she was blushing.

"You teasing me Jinver" she slapped my arm so weak. I like her a lot when I first met her. "Ok something special. I think you like it" She smiled.

30 minutes later.

She ordered me a Cheburek and Shashlik. The food was ready. "Let's eat" She said.

I took one Shashlik and ate it. "Ummmm so delicious." She know my taste. She ate cheburek and then drink Kvass.

"Do you like it" she asked and smiles. I nodded. "Do you have a girlfriend friend?" She asked me.

"Don't have" I answered.

"Why?" She said. I didn't answer "Your handsome and Rich" She look at me. "Do you have a Crush?" She asked

"Yes, I have" I answered her question.

"Who is she? She's beautiful like me?" She said and smiles.

"Yes" I nodded. "She look like a Bunny and Cute. She's a great military Officer and Spy I like her smile." I described about her and she smiled. " do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Same" she smiled. "I want to say something" her voice was so sweet. "I like you---- no--I---me---an I love you" she was blushing. "Do you love me" she asked me.

"I love you Im Nayeon" Finally After 2 years. I confessed her feelings. She smiled and I smiled too.

3rd person POV

Kuznetsov Mansion in Moscow Russia

Mikhail was in this dojo. He held his nodachi a Japanese long sword and slash a tatami in the half and then slash another tatami so fast.

His brother Sergei came in the dojo and clapped his hands "you're great Hyung. I think you will kill Johann" he chuckled.

He put his nodachi in the sword case. "Thanks Sergei" He said. "By the way. Why are you here?" He asked and look at him.

"I have a good news Hyung." He said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Our father escaped from the prison and Kuznetsov Military Group was Ready" He explained. They're laughing.

"That's great. I think we beat US Government." Mikhail laughed again like devil. "What about Cube Organization they're ready?" He asked. Cube Organization created Private Military too like Kuznetsov Family.

"I don't know but a Seung ri hyungnim told me he was ready to fight without this Forces" he explained.

"Ahh ok" he said.

-------------

Kuznetsov Headquarters in New York.

The Mysterious man with Futuristic Katana, M4 Carbine with holo sight and Glock 19. He wore a black suit and mask. He came to the gate of Kuznetsov headquarters.

"Stop right there Mister" Kuznetsov men said to mysterious man. He draw his Katana and slashed the Kuznetsov man in the head and draw his glock 19 with silencer and shoot to 2nd Kuznetsov man. They're dead.

"Weak" put his gun in holster and took advanced emp device and disabling a CCTV. He climbed in the gate and entered the headquarters. He activated stealth mode to his suit and walk around in the headquarters.

He received called from his comrade. "Are you there Agent Shadow?" She said. Shadow was his alias not last name.

"Yes, Agent Weber" he said and walked around.

"Find Alexander Solokov aka Woozi and Captured him" she said.

"Ok, I got it" He said and open the hologram map. "He was in his office." He went to Alternative route to went to Solokov's Office and he open door. Deactivate the stealth mode. He aim his gun to Woozi. "Don't move Alexander Solokov" He said.

"Who are you American Rat?" He chuckles and look at him.

"You didn't know me because I'm from the Future" He pull out his mask. This guy look like Jungkook and Tzuyu mix.

"You look like Hanz Hoffman a little bit" He said. "Are you related to Hoffmann Family?" He asked.

"Yes" He said and drawn his Katana and slashing Woozi's left hand and aim his Katana to his head. "Surrender Mr.Solokov" He chuckles.

"No I won't" he drawn his M9 but Agent Shadow threw a Futuristic Shuriken and exploded on Woozi right hand. Woozi feel the pain. "Awwww. I hate Ninja" he said.

Agent Shadow kicked Woozi's head and collapsed. He put Woozi in the floor and used advanced hand cuffs in Woozi hands and then carrying him.

He open the window and jumped and leave to the headquarters.

------------

Underground Military base

Agent Shadow and this team was successful capturing Alexander Solokov aka Woozi. He put Woozi in the advanced Prison Cell.

This military group are from the future their mission to prevent the tragic events. They're called Task Force Zero led by Captain John Michael Hoffmann aka Shadow.

"Hey Shadow" the beautiful woman called him and he look at her. She looks like Jihyo. Her name is Hannah Jessica Weber daughter of Timothy Weber V. Her hair Color was blonde.

"Don't called me that we're not in the mission. Jisoo" He said and chuckles. She doesn't like calling her Jisoo because he remember his dad.

"Don't called me that John" she slapped his arm so strong but he doesn't hurt. He look at her. "Your so cute Jessica" he held her checks and smiles and stopped.

She smiled too. "Thank you John" she hug him. "I hope we prevent the tragic event in this timeline"

"I hope" he said.

_________

Justin of SB19 as John Michael Hoffmann

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
74.5K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
21.4K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...