stepbrothers

By k7i10m1

"Grayson! you're my big brother..." "It's not official that you're my sister. Fuck it's not even official th... More

main characters
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
update
ten
eleven
twelve
please read
thirteen
fourteen
hi
fifteen

one

3.6K 33 9
By k7i10m1

It's 3pm and i just finished school. I'm homeschooled, if you are wondering why, well my dad always wants to make sure that i'm doing perfectly fine and considers that school would be the wrong thing for his babygirl.

My thoughts get interrupted by my brothers, coming home from school, not really brothers though. My dad is in a relationship with their mother Lisa since i was 8. They are not married, but they love each other like they were.

"Hey Maile, we are back" Ethan shouts, since he couldn't see me because i was in the office of my dad, where usually nobody should be. My dad owns a company and his home office is off limits for everyone, except him and Lisa.

I'm just in here because i needed to use his computer for school since somebody took my laptop.

I hear footsteps and try to get out of the office as fast as i can but the door opens, revealing Grayson.

"Grayson what are you doing here?" i ask him, trying hard not to shout at him. For real, what was he doing here?

"I could ask you the same." he says. I was about to say something but he stops me.

"E was actually looking for you, but couldn't find you. I heard noises coming from the office and i knew Blake wasn't home so i figured you'd be here." he said. Well great.

"Okay can we go now?You're not suppose to be here." i said

"You aren't either." He smirked and started to come closer, since he was still standing next to the door and i was standing in the middle of the room.

"Hey are you guys in here?" Ethan asked coming down the hall.

"Yeah E we are here." I screamed and ran in his arms, hugging him.

"Hey, hey. How's my favorite girl doing?" He asked, hugging me back.

"I'm good, though your brother is annoying me again." i said

Grayson came out of the office and closed the door, which automatically locked itself.

"I wasn't" he said

"Whatever Grayson" i said, walking off.

I sat down on the couch, in our living room and just laid there. Bored. Just a normal Thursday afternoon.

"What did you do again?" I heard Ethan say

"I told you, i didn't do anything. She just doesn't like me. Okay E? I don't know what to do about it." I heard Grayson say.

I mean yeah i think Gray is stupid and annoyingly overprotective, but- maybe he was right. I don't know.

"Just be nice to her okay?" Ethan said

I heard footsteps coming towards the living room, so i just laid back.

"You tired?" Ethan asked

"A little bit" i smiled at him

He laid down next to me. Gray came in with a blanket wrapped around him.
He laid down but weirdly also next to me, so that i was in the middle.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Gray asked

"Yesss" I screamed

"Put on anything you want." He said, being nice.

I stood up, turned the TV on and started looking for what movies we have. I decided to put on highschool musical. I mean who doesn't love Troy and Gabriella?

I laid back down. It was really cold, since i was only wearing some sweat shorts, that i sneaked from Ethan's Closet and some oversized crop top.
I kinda started to shiver a little, but tried not being a baby.

We were half trough the movie, when Ethan decided to make popcorn. Ugh hate that kid sometimes.

"So how was school Gray?" i asked him, being nice.

"Normal." was his short answer

I just rolled my eyes. He could've answered a little nicer, i mean, i tried so don't come for me.

Then i felt a hand grab my arm, which was laying on the couch.
Obviously it was Grayson. Duh.

I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"Oh sorry, i wanted to grab the remote" he said apologizing.

"It's fine" i said softly.

"You felt cold though. Here. Take the blanket" he said.

"No" was my answer.

"It wasn't a question Maile." He said sternly.

He wrapped the blanket around me and pulled me in on his chest.

"Thanks Gray. I appreciate it." i said, snuggling into his chest a little bit.

I relaxed at the sound of his breathing rhythm and began to get sleepy.

Grayson's P.O.V.

I knew she was getting sleepy.
I must admit, she looked very cute, her head laying on my chest. I stroked her hair lightly.

Ethan came back, with a big bowl of popcorn. Furrowing his eyebrows at why she was laying here like this.

"Wha-" he said, being cut off by the door opening and Blake shouting.

"I'm home"

"We're in the living room Blake" Ethan shouted.

"Hey guys, do you know where Mai-" he came in and looked up. Seeing her, sleeping, on my chest.

"Well that's a surprise. Great that you finally get along." Blake said

———

Maile's P.O.V.
My eyes fluttered open and here i was laying in my Bed. Wait. Laying in my Bed?

I got out of my bed, still sleepy but now walking down the stairs, where i saw my family sitting at the dining table.
I cleared my throat, so they would notice me.

"Oh. Maile, you were on the couch sleeping and we didn't want to wake you up so Gray took you to bed." dad said.

I looked at Grayson and he just smiled at me.

"Thanks" was what i said before i set down and began to eat.

"So Lisa and me decided to go on a little vacation for probably 2 weeks or 3." dad said

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning" he said.

"Don't worry, we called the school so the boys won't need to go." he said.

"Myra would be here but i gave her the next 3 weeks off, since it's spring break." he said.

If you are wondering who Myra is, she is like a maid, she helps us clean the house, sometimes she cooks. Myra took care of me since i was 2, considering the fact that my mother left us then and my dad needed to work, so Myra is a part of this family.

"so some of my friend are going on a camping trip and i was meaning to ask if i could come with them?" Ethan suddenly asked.

"What friends?And when?" dad asked.

"Cameron, Alex and Brandon and it's going to be from monday to sunday." he answered

"Yeah sure. As long as you don't cause any trouble." he answered.

"Thanks Blake" Ethan said.

"No problem, you deserve it. What about you Grayson?"dad asked.

"I'm just staying here, need to get my german grade up." Gray said.

"That's good. Maybe Maile can help you, she's really good." dad said.

"Maybe." i said.

"Ethan is gonna be here the weekend, Grayson the hole time. So Grayson you're the boss." he said.

"Daaad" i groaned.

"No Maile, you're gonna listen to Grayson." he said.

Well great. I'm gonna be with Grayson. The hole 3 weeks of spring break...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 996 50
Smut and shit 😈 sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇɪᴛᴄʜ
644K 12.3K 70
"just tell him how you feel." "i can't." "why not?" "because. he's my 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."
23.2K 123 47
This is only Dolan Twins Imagines Requests are now closed (after completion) Many genres and scenarios will occur in the imagines and there will be...
103 16 16
(I gave up on editing this cuz i'm lazy and never get anything done)(This is being edited at the moment cuz it's fucking trash)Your best friend Ethan...