Strictly Professional ✔️

By MayDTomorrow

Derick Reid owner of a multi-billionaire company in NYC, your typical billionaire playboy, the usual arrogant... More

Strictly Professional
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Dedications
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Dedications
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note (promise its not bad)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Katrina And Victor
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 39

35.5K 1.2K 125
By MayDTomorrow

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around me.

I could get used to this.

Last night felt like a blur of pain and pleasure...

Mostly pleasure.

I looked at the handsome face of my boyfriend and was leaning in to give him a peck when reality settled in; I just slept with my boyfriend/boss...
What did I just do?!
What has the world come to?!

Too late to ask that now.
Even my own conscience is making fun of me!

"Just kiss me already, it's too late to question your life choices, too late to take your virginity back too," Derick said his eyes still closed.

He's too good at reading people.

"I can't help it"
"Can't help what?" He rolled onto his side and stared at me with a sullen expression.

"Do you regret it?"

This man is too insecure for his own good.

I held his face and leaned in giving him a deep kiss.

"I don't regret a single thing, if I did, I would've left before you had woken up, don't you think?"

He nodded and grabbed both of my hands and he was suddenly on top of me.

I looked down and gulped.

"I love you" he kissed me again dominating my mouth.
"I love you too" I replied, breathless.

"Now that we cleared that up how about..."
"Not today big boy, I'm still sore and I'm going to shower"

He grumbled and got off me.

"You act like a troll that was denied his meal" I chuckled.
"Well I agree I was denied my meal but if I'm supposed to be a troll I can tell you, I'm one hell of a sexy troll"

I shook my head and got up, grabbing the blanket, I was about to book it to the bathroom when a pair of hands grabbed me from behind.

"I've seen everything already you know," he said pulling me into his naked body causing me to blush.

"I was so pissed off yesterday, how can someone bring down such a strong willed and intelligent woman so low as to make her feel like she's nothing?"

"I wasn't always a strong willed woman you know" I whispered ashamed of my naïve mistakes.

"I don't care about what you were or what happened to you, all I care about is the woman you've become, I love how you don't take anyone's sh*t, you live for yourself, I love you for that"

"But I didn't date you because I was afraid of what people would think" I looked down holding his hand and lacing our fingers together.

"You weren't afraid of what people would think, you were afraid of what your mother would think"

You're too good at this.

"Will you always reassure me like this?"
"To the best of my abilities Jewel, but you know, there are other ways I can reassure you..."

I moaned when I felt his hand creeping up my thigh.

"I said no" I whined, grabbing his hand.
"What? You asked me to reassure you and that's what I'm doing, I'm comforting you Jewel" he said kissing down my neck.

"You're such a cheater" I breathed.

And I think you can guess the what happened next...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Thank you for making breakfast"
"I want to keep your company for as long as I can"
"Are you bribing with food?"
"Food and a good afternoon with Netflix and no work"

I stared at him for a hot minute.

"What do you mean no work? You have a meeting today, we didn't spend hours with a lawyer for nothing yesterday"

"I'm not going Juliana and all of my assistants have had one rule since they start working for me; if the boss is on leave so are we"

I thought about and shrugged.

Not like I'm dying to go to work or anything.

"Well consider me on board with that plan Mr. Reid" I smiled stretching out my hand.
"Pleasure doing business with you Ms. Downs" he smirked, shaking my hand.

We walked into the living room and relaxed for the entire day.

Who knew opening up can lead to so much?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So mind telling me why you were absent yesterday?" Paige asked when we were having lunch together.

I swallowed my food and looked at her.

"What do you mean? It's one of those unspoken rules that if the boss isn't in the assistant doesn't have to come either?" I said the last part sounding like a question.

"Really? If I had known I would've also stayed home, then what was the moment the both of you shared at the office the day his sister came over?"

I stared at her in shock, she actually heard that?!

"I can explain-"
"No explanation needed, I understand the chemistry between you two and it's fine, y'all are cute together but wow, didn't think the uptight Juliana Downs would be in a relationship with her-"

I put my hand on her mouth, earning a weird look from one of the employees.

Of all the times she had to interrogate me, it had to be in the office cafeteria.

Now that I mention it...
I've been getting weird looks from people since this morning.

"Hey, is it just me or are people looking at me a lot today? I'm saying this in a non narcissistic way"

My hands were still over mouth and her eyes widened in horror.

She pinched my hand making me yelp and glare at her.

"Holy macaroni! You have no clue, do you?!"
"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

What in the world is going on?

"Did you think I was the only one who knew about you and Derick?"
"Paige, what does that mean exactly?" I said lowly.

She pulled out her phone and started typing something before handing it to me.

My mouth hung wide open.
I'm actually going to cry.
Oh f*ck, I'm hyperventilating.
F*ck! f*ck !f*ck!

I gulped and continued reading the article.

Derick Reid spotted kissing with his own assistant, could it have led to more? What a scandal! and everyone thought he kept up an attitude at work, the Cinderella of the ball had worked her charm on the dark night, what an unexpected love story with an obvious ending!

And we have an answer to the previous question; Yes! It did lead to more! Seen exiting his mansion together sources say he even swept her off her feet to California!

How about we get to know our Cinderella, born in Spain but raised in New York Juliana Downs graduated with flying colors and started working at Wyatt Corporation, we were able to ask Mr. Richard Wyatt some exclusive questions about her employment and this is what he had to say; 'Juliana was definitely a good employee but really she was trying to get in everyone's pants, I had to fire her before she can manipulate someone, so it's no surprise she was able to wiggle her way into Derick's life, me and Derick are great friends so I hope he gets rid of that gold digger as soon as possible'

Did you hear that?! She has a reputation of seducing coworkers and even her boss once and getting fired for it! Why risk doing it twice?! Trick question! It seems everyone is after Derick Reid's money, if you don't know Reid Enterprises...

And it goes on talking about the company and it's history like they weren't just calling me a slut and making Derick look like an idiot in the eyes of the public, I scrolled down and saw them showing a few pictures from yesterday and many from the months we've known each other.

Why did this happen now that I'm finally happy?
My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID and was about to faint.

Mamá.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey it's May!

Wow, I have nothing to say except I'm sorry for the filler chapter and thank you everyone for reading and as always I hope you Vote on that ⭐️ , Comment on that 💬 and share with your close buds.
Love ya 😘❤️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 141 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
339K 7.1K 43
When Julia finds out she has to marry the billionaire Jared Cunning, her life turns upside down.Both of them are rich kids with rich people problems...
18.8M 665K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
609K 12.5K 74
I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take the challenge . I just got a new job to...