Bulletproof (Tzukook Fanficti...

By natsuron16

Hanz Hoffmann or also know as Jungkook was former Delta Force Captain, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Broker, and... More

Character
Prolouge
Chapter 1: New Mission
Chapter 2: Recruit
Chapter 3: Dream
Chapter 4: First Met
Chapter 5: Operation Shadow
Chapter 6: Cypher
Chapter 7: Cypher part 2
Chapter 8: I Need You
Chapter 9: Serendipity (R18)
Chapter 11: Awake
Chapter 12: Not Today
Chapter 13: Euphoria (R18+)
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: Fire
Bulletproof Scout Ranger Info

Chapter 10: Danger

123 7 0
By natsuron16

Suga POV

I won't attend in Gen.Hoffmann Meeting because I will Target my Younger Brother Woozi because it's an order of Spetsnaz Forces and the Russian Government. I'm with Jennie, my Sister. We're both Hunting our brother. Jennie and Woozi are Twins

We're here in Kuznetsov Tower, our weapons are hidden. I traced Woozi he was in the 11th floor and Room 457 "Did you trace Woozi? Oppa" Jennie asked.

"Yes, he was Room 457" I said. "But first I disabled this CCTV cam" I took an Emp device and I press a button of Emp. CCTV was disabled. Hobi Invention was Great.

We went to the elevator and I press 11th floor. I took two Glock 18 automatic and Jennie took MPX submachine gun with a red dot sight. I know there are enemies on the 11th floor. I detected enemies on the 11th floor there so many.

"Jennie Ready your flash grenade" I command her.

"Yes, Oppa" she ready her flash grenade.

The elevator was open and I saw Kuznetsov Men Jennie threw a flash grenade. We shoot them one by one. They all killed. We're left in the elevator. I used my earphone to call Sgt. Bazhanov "Sgt. Bazhanov comes to the 11th floor" I command my soldier.

"Ok, Captain Solokov" He said. Actually, I'm Captain of Spetsnaz. I was Sergeant First Class in the Korean Army. I Served in 2 countries.

The window was destroyed because my Men entered in the window of the 11th floor. I saw Sgt. Bazhanov and his platoons. I called him. "Go to the left side" I said.

"Ok Captain," He said. They're going to the left side and We're going to right side. We walked slowly, aim our guns, and searched room 457. We saw 5 enemies and shoot them and killed. Jennie was Stopped on Room 457. She shoots the doorknob and kicks the door and I threw a smoke grenade. I saw Woozi and I shoot him in the 2 legs. He was down.

We came to him. "You're under arrest Woozi?" I said.

"Hyung, Why you do this?" Woozi said.

"I follow the order of Russian Government" I said.

Jennie got her handcuffs and put on Woozi Hands.

"Ckya blyat!!!" Woozi Says Russian vulgar word.

I aim my gun "Shut up, Debil" I held his Collar.

We're left in his room and I used my earphone again "hello, I captured Alexander Solokov aka Woozi" I said.

"Captain, we have a problem!!" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"our soldier was killed by Lisa and Seung Ri aka Dawn'e" He explained. Our Soldier was killed by Lisa a Former Lieutenant of US Navy Seals and The greatest soldier of BlackPink Special Forces led by My sister. Seung Ri strongest man in the world and Leader of Cube Organization.

"You need to escape Captain they're dan---" the call was interrupted because of gunfire.

"Sgt.Bazhanov!!!!!" I shouted. He was dead.

"Oppa What happened?" Jennie asked.

"Sgt.Bazhanov was Dead" I answered. "Jennie we need escape" I command her.

"Ok, Oppa" She said. I held Woozi and we're run.

Suddenly we saw Lisa and Seung Ri. "Lisa why you betrayed BlackPink Special Forces?" Jennie was angry while aiming her MPX submachine gun.

"I'm Sorry Jennie Unnie, I need to do this" I look at Lisa's face, Her tears were falling down. I think she didn't want betrayed Jennie. I think she had a secret mission.

She shoots Lisa in her legs. I look at Woozi and I punched him in his face and Knocked out. Jennie used Straight punch on Lisa face. Lisa didn't fight Jennie back.

"Why you didn't fight back Lisa?" Seung Ri said.

"I can't Hurt Jennie Unnie" she said while crying.

"You're so weak Ms.Mcleod" he said. He kick her left leg using low kick and she hurts and he punched her in the gut and knock out. "I don't need you Mother Fucker" he was angry.

"You Bastard, how dare you hurt Lisa!!!!" Jennie was angry. She used her knowledge of Kyokushin Karate. She punched him using lower straight punch but Seung ri blocked it and punched her in the gut and She vomiting blood.

"Jennie!!!" I shouted.

"Don't worry Oppa I will fight him using a Kyokushin way" she spitting a blood. She used sanchi stance.

"No, Jennie it's a suicide" I said.

"Seung Ri, you're Attack was shit" She chuckles. Seung ri punched her but she blocked and punched him in his gut but Seung ri so strong.

"Your attack was weak, that insult as Kyokushin practitioner, this is a true attack of Kyokushin" he kick her in the leg using low kick and punched her in her gut many times and she was down.

"Your wasting my time" Seung ri leaves us. I came to Jennie and my tears falling down. "Jennie"

"Oppa, please tell to Taehyung, I love him so much" her tears falling down. I think her husband will be sad. She was dead.

"Jennie!!!!" I shouted and cried.

Jungkook POV

I'm with Tzuyu in the Movie theater. We watched the Love or Honor. It's a love story between Musashi Miyamoto and her First wife Sanahime a daughter of shogun from Minatozaki Clan.

Tzuyu leaned my shoulder. We love Japanese history. The fighting scenes was intense. Tzuyu was amazed to Musashi Miyamoto. "Go Go Musashi San kill Swordsman"

I know Musashi won this fight because he's greatest swordsman in Japan.

After One Hour...

Tzuyu was crying because Sanahime killed herself because she thought Musashi die. "Tzuyu don't cry. It's just a movie" I wipe her tears.

"What if it's happened to you?" Tzuyu said while crying.

"It's won't happen Tzuyu, I never leaving you" I wipe her tears. I will protect her not matter what.

What if, I die on Seung Ri hands I know it's a most dangerous mission. I will beat that bastard as far as can.

--------

We're in the dining room ate some ramen using chopsticks. I watched her eating ramen and Smiled. She so cute when she eat ramen.

"Shhhipp" she ate so loud but it's ok to me.

Tzuyu look at me. "I'm sorry, I'm eating so loud" she smiles. I like her smile.

I heard My phone was ringing, took a phone, dad was calling and Answered. "Hello, Dad" I said.

"Hanz, I good news and Bad News" he said.

"What is good news? Dad" I asked.

"The good new is Irene Kuznetsova was Captured by our Team and we Destroyed a Devil's Blood." He answered.

"The bad news?" I asked again.

"Jennie was Killed by Seung Ri aka Dawn'E and Yoon Gi failed to capture Woozi" He answered.

"Did Taehyung know her wife was dead?" I said

"Yes, He's depressed right now" he said. I'm so sad for him.

"Dad, I'll talk you later"

"Ok son" our conversations was ended.

"Hanz, What is it?" She asked.

"Jennie was dead" I said with Sad expression.

"Condolence to Taehyung" She said with sad expression.

Jihyo POV

Our Mission was Finished, Finally we captured Irene Kuznetsova. She was maximum prison on Las Vegas

I was mansion of Taehyung Oppa and He so sad because his wife was dead. He sat on his sofa and crying. I came to my Taehyung Oppa and hug him. "Don't cry Oppa I'm here" I Said.

"Thank you Jessica" She always called me Jessica because that's my real name. Jihyo was my adopted name. "But need to be alone right now" he said while crying.

I leave him in his mansion. I respect his decision.

--------

I went to my house, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun. "Hey Leader nim" they greet me.

"Hey, why are you here?" I asked.

"We're celebrated because we capture Dr.Kuznetsova" Nayeon Said.

I saw My Husband with our Son, Jin, Hobi, Jimin and Gen.Hoffmann Jungkook's Father. "Congratulations Team." Gen.Hoffmann said. They're so happy.

"Gen.Hoffmann Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"He was on his vacation with her girlfriend" He said.

Jungkook has girlfriend I don't know that.

J hope POV

We're here in Raphael house because we party. I was drinking coke because don't drink beer or wine. They're sing in karaoke. I watched them.

Momo came to me "Congrats to our mission" she said and smiled.

"Congrats too" I smiled too. Momo was Beautiful Woman. I like her because she's smart and skillful fighter.

"Do you want to go garden?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure, I like nature" I answered.

We're leave to Raphael house and went to garden. I like air breeze. I look at Momo, she like nature too.

"Do you like Nature?" She asked me.

"Yes" I nodded. "You?" I asked her.

"Yes, because when I was in the nature my stress was gone" she answered, look at me and smiled. I smiled too.

We're walk around of the Garden. "Ho Seok your work is not easy because you're a Scientist and Soldier, you serve America and Korea." She right my job was hard. I served in US army as Captain, I was Scientist, I served in Korean Army as Private First Class, I was enlisted in Korean army 5 years ago.

"Your right, it so hard. It's my choice" I smile. "Momo" I called her name.

"Ummm" she look at me.

"Called me Hobi" I said my nickname. I like called everyone Hobi.

"Ok, your nickname was so cute." She smiled. "what's your English name?" She asked.

"Jonathan Steinfeld, that's my full English name." I said my full name. Actually I'm Half Korean, Half German Jewish.

"Are you Jewish?" She asked.

"Neither, my mother was Korean and My father was German Jewish" I answered. "But Actually I'm Christian because my father Converted in Christianity" I explained.

"Your story was interesting" she smiled.

"What is your English name?" I asked.

"Mary Mouser" she said. "I'm half Japanese Half Scottish but I never used that name in Military." She said.

"Why you never used you English name in Military" I asked.

"It's forbidden to used it. Even Mina never used her English name" she explained.

I saw Raphael and called us. "Hobi and Momo come here"  we back to Raphael house. It's best thing I ever did.

Jimin POV

I look at Mina while sang falling crazy in love by Jessica on Karaoke. Her voice was so beautiful like angel. I like her but I didn't confess her.

Gen. Hoffmann came to me. "Do you like Mina?" He asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Why you not Confess your feelings?" he said.

"I'm scare to rejecting me" I said dramatic.

"Don't be a dramatic Lieutenant Park, you're Bulletproof, Badass, handsome and Sexy." He so serious. "I think she likes you, trust me" he chuckles.

"Thank you Gen.Hoffmann to Motivate me" I chuckled.

"Your welcome Jimin, your my son to me" he tapped my shoulder. "Confess to her before it's to late" he said and leave.

Mina came to me and smiled. "do you like my song?" She asked.

"Yes, your voice was amazing" I smiled and she smiled too. I like her smile.

"Do you want watch movie tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah Sure" she said. "What kind of movie?" She asked.

"Romance probably" I said.

"I love Romance. I want watch the notebook" She giggling.

"That's my favorite movie, We watch the notebook together in my movie theater" I said and smiled.

"Yeah Sure" she said.

We're leave in Raphael house.

--------------

We're here in my mansion I'm rich like Jungkook. My mansion was so huge and beautiful. "Wow your mansion was so huge and the design was beautiful." She amazed in my mansion.

I saw my Twin Sister Chaeyoung her English name was Rośe or Roseanne. She's a Lieutenant of BlackPink Special Forces.

"Hey Oppa" She said and smiled.

"Hey Chaeyoung "I replied.

"This is your girlfriend? Oppa" she look at her.

"No" I said.

"Jimin, who is she?" She asked "

"She's my sister Chaeyoung. She's my twin sister" I explained.

"Ahhh You look alike and voice are same" She said. "hello I'm Mina your brother best friend" She said.

"Hello I'm Chaeyoung Called me Rose" Chaeyoung said.

---------

We're here in movie theater sat on the chair and Watched the notebook. I many times when I was alone but tonight I'm with Mina.

"I love this Movie, Chim Chim" she leaned on my shoulder and called my nickname for first time.

"Me too Minari" I smiled and called her nickname.

"Chim Chim. I want say something" She said.

"What is it? Minari" I asked.

"Ummm I like you" She said shyly. I'm so happy she said that to me. "No, I mean I--Lo--ve you" she tongue twisted.

"I love you too Minari" I look at her "since I met you I can't forget you"

"Me too" she kissed me on my lips. Her kiss was so delicious this is my first kiss. I never been in relationships any girls. She stopped kissing me and looking each other.

I kissed her back. This the best moment in my life. I stopped kissing her. "Minari you will be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes" she nodded and we kissed each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life ๐Ÿ™„
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
194K 4.6K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
32.8K 741 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.