TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 28: Fight for myself

1K 55 32
By His_Girl2000

JB POV:

We are so close, so close to approximately getting her location and then we can raid Jackson's house and kill him before saving Maze and giving her the world afterworlds. Should I get my hopes up? I keep getting my hopes up but then I end up getting disappointed at this rate I wonder if I will ever see her again. My job is to protect her as the only person in her life who truly cares for her and now I'm failing her, I can't fail her no more. Once we get our hands on her I'll figure some sort of visitation arrangement with Taehyung where he can have her on weekends and I have her on weekdays. I'll take her away from her parents, help her pursue her career in writing and most importantly help her get over Namjoon. This tracking device is our last chance after this Maze will be home safe with us.

"I lost signal" Taehyung's tech guy announces causing us all to turn and face him with our eyes wide open. Even Taehyung looks at him as if he is going to kill him and because of that I can conclude that he is actually being serious and not trying to have a funny joke right now.

"Excuse me? Do you want to repeat that?" I question him still in shock hoping praying that I either misheard him or he said the wrong words. I can feel my hands tightening and my jaw clenching into a tight grip, thank God Mark took my gun otherwise this tech guy would be a dead man.

"I don't necessarily want to repeat it because you might kill me but we lost signal" he answers making me scoff automatically. I pause for a moment and absorb the atmosphere, I can feel everyone's eyes on me waiting for me to explode or to strangle this man to death but I just fall into my seat distressed. At this point I'm not longer surprised at how we keep on failing.

"How?! I thought you said you were the best of the best" Mark lashes out throwing his arms up in the air. I don't say anything I just lean my head on the desk and sigh, whereas Mark on the other hand looks like he's about to kill someone.

"I am, but in order for me to be able to track someone I need the tracking device to be on" the tech guy explains and they listen except for me I just begin to think about whether there will be a day where I can actually save her and make her mine permanently without Taehyung being in the way.

"That doesn't make any sense how is it all of a sudden off?" Taehyung questions with his hands firmly on his waist and with his eyebrows furrowed. I don't think you understand how much it annoys me that this guy actually has a part in Maze's life.

"Someone found it" the tech guy answers making me sit up straight and glare at Taehyung, how could he place a tracking device in such an obvious place?

"Impossible, I engraved it in her neck-"

"You slit her throat!?" I cut him off and get up from my seat before kicking my chair backwards pissed off at this Gucci boy for harming my Maze! And he says he cares for her, bullshit!

"At what point did those words leave my mouth? I said I engraved it when she was asleep" Taehyung defends himself but I'm not listening, in my eyes whatever this guy says is wrong and is because he hates and want to hurt Maze not because he cares.

"That means she's in even more danger" Mark announces as he begins to rub his forehead. Should I be worried about how he is worried?

"Nah Jackson won't harm her" Taehyung confidently answers making me sigh. Should I be happy that he won't harm her or should I kill a man because he's gotten attached to her?

"We might not have an approximate location but we have a location" the tech guy finally speaks up after typing away at his laptop whilst us lot argued. He turns to face us all and fixes his glasses before standing up with a proud look on his face.

"What do you mean?" I ask him filled with curiosity.

"Before we lost signal I located the whereabouts and she's in Kent by the countryside" he states and all of a sudden my muscles have relaxed and by the small smile on Taehyung's face I can tell that he too has relaxed. But I won't get too excited, these things never end well.

"That narrows it down" Bambam sarcastically scoffs as he folds his arms across his chest.

"Yes yes it actually does, best thing about countryside is that only rich white people buy houses there meaning there's only 67 addresses in this direct area" the tech guy explains making Bambam unfold his arms and stand up straight before clearing his throat. The tech guy begins to show us all the different houses in the location and all I can think about is Maze is in one of them.

"So what? We go knocking on 67 doors?" Bambam questions as he scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Sounds like a solid plan" I nod my head making Bambam open his eyes wide probably thinking that I was joking but I'm not, if I have to break into 67 houses just to find Maze in one of them then I gladly will.

"Right now Maze cannot protect herself, she's gullible, naive and too nice" Mark states with his hands firmly on his waist as he paces back and forth in the room. He is right, Maze is unpredictable e.g the whole Hoseok situation.

"We must find her and save her"

Maze POV:

Imma get my ass outta here and save my bloody self, fuck the boys they've had their chance but I cannot, will not suffer at the hands of this she devil whilst I hope for the boys to save me. She's right, why can't I save myself? Why do I rely on these guys who got me into this mess in the first place? I'm angry, I've been dehumanised, I've been disrespected and by a fellow woman as well. She cut my throat and left me like I was nothing, she looked down at me like I was the biggest mistake made on this plant. But I'll show her, I'll show her that I can and I will get myself out of this hell whole on my own!

"I smell blood" I hear GD's voice forcing me to get up from the floor with my hand firmly pressing down on my neck to stop further bleeding. I know the cut wasn't that deep but she still cut me.

"That's because your bitch cut my throat!" I exclaim emphasising the bitch part because I am big mad very mad how dare she lay her hands on me and cut me like a meaningless animal? What did I ever do to her to make her hate me so damn much?

"I'm sorry about her she can be violent, I can get you protection-"

"No, no protection I want to learn to fight, use a gun, use a knife" I tell him feeling pumped and filled with adrenaline but deep down I don't know why I am saying these things and feel like I'm going to regret saying them later on but hey what's been done is done.

"Right so I don't remember drugging you" GD finally speaks up after blankly looking in my direction with his thinking face on. Of course he doesn't take me seriously but that just makes me want to prove him wrong even more.

"Give me a card I wanna spend money" I instruct as I stick out my hand and open up the palm of my hand waiting for him to give me the goods. He scoffs at me before removing his shades and looks down at me making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Why would I let you spend my money?" He whispers making me gulp and he's right, why would he willingly let me spend his dough when I've done nothing in his favour but I don't care I'm too pumped right now and I'll do anything to learn to fight.

"I'll help you get what you want"

"Deal"

3 weeks later

"Ouch Dan I tap out I tap out!" I shout in pain as I begin to violent tap on the cold hard floor but Dan being Dan doesn't let me go instead he squeezes my limbs together even tighter causing me to shriek in pain. He finally lets go of me then tosses me into the wall causing me to fall on the floor with a bump. I begin to rub my purple knees from all the beatings surprisingly not from Shanell but from Dan.

"Again!" He exclaims making me roll my eyes at him. All this guy ever wants to do is fight, yeah I understand he is a personal fighter trainer but he never takes a break. He makes me wake up at 5am and take an hour jog around the perimeter, he makes me catch my own breakfast with my hands by the fish pond and then after breakfast he beats the shit outta me.

"What? No I quit, I was drugged when I said I wanted to learn how to fight" I tell him the same line I've been telling him for the past 3 weeks making him scoff at me. I look down at my legs and they are covered in bruises, I'm lowkey mad that I've damaged my skin but kind of proud of how I got these bruises.

"Too bad lil Maze now get up and start again" he instructs making me sulk. I have no energy right now, I don't even think I can manage to physically lift up my body from the floor let alone fight this big husky 6 foot 4 inch man with muscles made for killing.

"I think that's enough for her" Ahjumma appears outta nowhere and saves my ass making me sigh and smile to myself. Dan looks down at me with his arms folded then looks over at ahjumma before walking up towards me and helping me get up to my feet.
"Why are you punishing yourself?" Ahjumma asks me as soon as we get into the kitchen. I sit down on the counter and begin to eat some grapes as I clean the blood dripping from my split lip.

"I honestly don't know anymore" I answer her as I use a kitchen spoon to check out how badly my face has been busted. I don't know anymore why I won't quit, it's like whenever I want to quit that she devil is there to remind me that she can beat the shit outta me any second.

"And clothes, are you not cold?" She questions forcing me to look down at my black sports bra and a pair of matching black shorts, to be honest with you I feel like I'm too covered up like especially my bottoms half but I can't be fighting Dan in my panties. That's cheating.

"I like wearing this" I inform her as I look myself up and down making her scoff over at me.

"What is this exactly? You are in your underwear" she exaggerates making me roll my eyes at her. If she thinks this is my underwear then she should of seen my clothes at Daddy Tae's house like my outfits no lie we're the best in the house I kind of low key miss it all thought. But I definitely miss my girls.

"It's practical" I shrug my shoulders as I throw the bloody tissues away into the bin. I look at my face in the spoon one more time before sighing, it'll heal and it'll all be worth it.

"There's a rumour going around that there are some boys knocking in people's door" Ahjumma announces as she begins to place the dishes from the dry cleaner away making me sigh at her announcement. Every time she does this, she comes back home with some local rumours and then she some how links it to JB. I understand she wants to see me hopefully again but I am hopeful again, I'm hopeful that I'll save myself.

"So?" I shrug my shoulders already seeing where this is going.

"What if it is JB?" She whispers and I just roll my eyes like I usually do.

"We both know it ain't him" I tell her straight not in the mood to entertain her antics today. She looks down at me with a frown on her face seeing that her 'rumours' no longer have an affect on me.

"Come on lil Maze last round" Dan waltz into the kitchen with his arms firmly folded across his chest making me sigh. I don't want to stay here with Ahjumma and hear her talk about hope and try to talk me out of fighting, I rather get my ass beat. But hey in my defense I am actually getting better as in I've given this guy some bruises as well.

"Fine Dan but you owe me ice cream" I tell him as I jump off the kitchen counter and follow him to my death willingly. As I walk towards our fighting room I make eye contact with the she devil herself and she smirks at me forcing me to look away from her and flip my hair, I won't entertain this bitch.

"Ok Lil one remember everything I taught you" Dan says making me nod my head in agreement. He comes charging at me but I quickly duck and manage to escape from him but what I wasn't prepared for was the punch in the stomach causing me to fall onto the floor. He lifts me off the ground and throughs my weak body onto the wall creating a hole. I quickly get up and rush towards him before bouncing off the wall and kicking him in the face but he doesn't fall he just staggers. I kick him in the back of the knee causing his knee to give up making him fall onto his knees giving me the opportunity to wrap my legs around his neck and begin to choke him on the floor.

Bang

I quickly release Dan away from my leg lock and get up from the floor but only to look down at my legs and see them covered in blood but not my blood. I look over at the floor and there laid Dan with a bullet wound in his chest looking up at me.

What just happened?

I look up and make eye contact with a cocky looking Shanell holding a gun firmly in her right hand.

"You Killed my instructor!" I shout at her beyond pissed to what she has just done.

"I did what you were supposed to do" she smirks as she neatly places her gun back into her designer handbag.

"I don't kill" I tell her straight not understanding why she won't get that through that pretty little head of hers.

"You are an actual disgrace" she scoffs at me catching me off guard.

"A disgrace to who?!"

"To me! You are a disgraceful little sister to me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
585 60 16
A story about a normal 14 year old girl, living a normal life. Okay maybe not as 'normal' but with some fame from her covers on YouTube. She decided...
20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...
17.7K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...