My Owners

By Bloodrose_Hellfire

"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your b... More

Before you read please read
Chapter 1- This sucks
Chapter 2- His place
Chapter 3- Play thing
Chapter 4- Ours
Chapter 5- Keep away
chapter 6- Push me I dare you
Chapter 7- Submitting
Chapter 8- Running
Chapter 9- caught
Chapter 10- Terrified
Chapter 11- Wake up
Chapter 12- Time for a little fun
Chapter 13- Payback
Chapter 14 - Work
chapter 15 - sleepover
chapter 16- mean it
Chapter 17 - Trickery
Chapter 18 - Dark side
Chapter 19 - Gone
Chapter 20 - Interruptions
Chapter 21 - How?
Chapter 22 - Clubbing
Chapter 23 - Give him back
Chapter 24- Demon
Chapter 26 - Entering the gang part 2
Chapter 27 - Killjoy
chapter 28 - Gone

Chapter 25 - Entering the gang part 1

29 0 0
By Bloodrose_Hellfire

Winter's pov

I'm running through the woods something is chasing me. My paws digging in the dirt as I run faster terrified of getting caught. I watch in horror as the ground open under me and I hear laughter almost domonic as I fall... Down.... Down.... Down...

I wake up landing on my feet as I watch a leather coat fall off. My breathing stops, I can't move. Demon says something from the bed. I see his lips move and glowing red flamed eyes. I watch as the door burst open, revealing the rest Gabriel and Gage snapped their eyes open. I feel the marks glowing but I can't move. I can't breathe. So I drop to my knees. I don't hear anything. I snap the cuffs. I'm forced to change but I fight it. My fangs pop out as I scream shaking the house. Everyone covers their ears. The Werewolves burst through the door as I scratched his mark shaking my head. I inhale smelling the blood my eyes on fire, and I let out a scream as I shift. The screaming turning into roaring and growling. I beg for help with my eyes. My head shaking side to side. Spaz's lips move saying something. I lay my head down clawing at his mark. I get ready to bolt but I'm tackled. I shake them off but when I get to the door it slammed shut I threw myself at it. Than I run to the end of the room and charged. It left a dent. I'm then tackled again and I growled but turned into a whimpering when someone covered the bleeding mark his the blue and green eyed person. I'm screaming in my head begging for help. Demon flaming red eyes locking on me he nods telling me he heard. I fight to shift back but the mark was like someone was stabbing me. I roared again so loud it shook the room. I turned half way only to turn back. I feel everyone pet me but I only shake my head and slam my head into the floor only to have Demon grab it holding locking his eyes with mine as I cry and whimpering wanting to end it all... His grip tightens and his shakes his head lips moving but I have no idea what he's saying. My eyes burn into his wishing I can hear him.

Demon's pov (before she woke up.)

I wake up hear her whimpering. Suddenly she springs off the bed landing on her feet. Something is wrong. She snapped her eyes open and stopped breathing.

"Breathe calm down." I try to command. Her eyes locking on mine. She broke the cuffs struggling to breathe I watch her drop to her knees.

"Guys! Get your asses in here right fucking now!" I yelled as they came in. She screamed so loud that we had to cover our ears.

"What the fuck did you do?" They asked. I explained what happened as Gabriel and Gage are released. I hear Winter begging in her head but she can't hear me and I'm yelling. The door burst open and I explained everything. After she was tackled I had to slam the door. I'm now understanding as Winter begs. I drop to my knees as she slamming her head. I hold her head and she cried and begged more for the pain to end entirely. My grip tightens ' don't you dare ask me to do that ' "Don't you give up." I say as I watch as she takes her last breath. I place my forehead on hers.

"FUCKING kill him!" I yelled. I know three of them knew what I'm talking about. I stood up closed my eyes changing my eyes to burning blue and green flames before snapping them open glaring. I feel all eyes on me as I pull blackened burnt wings out before flapped them making me disappear to my once called home.

I landed hitting the ground running pulling my wings back in. I hear her whimpering and run faster.

"You are so fucking died!" I yelled before jumping on him throwing punching. Damien, Gabriel and Gage behind me. Damien hands me a blade that can kill him. Gabriel and Gage run over to where Winter is chained.

"You can't kill me." He laughs under me.

"Oh and why's that?" I asked turning my eyes on him and I don't miss the sharp intake. He freezes as they burn into his one green eye and the other blue eye.

"Because I'm your father. When did you get so powerful son?" He asked, now it's my turn to evilly laugh causing him the struggle. I nod so Damien can pin his wrist above his head. Gabriel and Gage manage to free Winter. I lean close to Lucifer's face holding the curved blade to his neck.

"Well you kicked us out. We made a race Vampires and formed a gang." I chuckled. "And when you took her from us that Lucifer made me snap." He struggled more as I laughed as I pressed harder making his blood spray across my face. I seen them leave with Winter. I pressed the blade harder before sliding it acrossed his throat as I laughed and watched the life leave his eyes. I removed his head before getting up and light him up not wanting to him to come back as I took his head.

After grabbing his head I took everything that's mine in a duffle bag. "Hey grab what you want I'm not coming back here." I tell Damien. He shakes his head saying he just wants to go. So I pull my wings out and flapped them.

I super hero land with Lucifer's head beneath my hand. I look up and noticed Gabriel and Gage have Winter's soul. I walk over grab her and walk over to her body before pushing her soul into her body. I sit by her head pulling her head in my lap.

"So explain." Spaz's voice bounced around. I nod my head at Damien and he explains everything. 'Come back please.' I say in her head which is slient. I lean my forehead on hers. "Please come back to us." I say with tears making my voice brake.

"Demon?" The Vampires asked.

"What?" I asked with no emotion.

"Why isn't she alive yet." They say. I snap my head up glaring.

"Because she needs to come back on her own I can't do it for her! Now fuck off!" I growled out my eyes glowing my wings twitch.

"Leave my brother alone. He will kill you if you push him. I've never seen him like this." Damien said. I lay my forehead back on her's placing my hands on under her jaw. My wings twitching.

Winter's pov

All I see is black after I'm shoved back in my body. I hear Demon's voice begging me to come back but I don't know how. I scream for help but bounces around me. I shifted back, popping my wings out. I try following his voice. I fly into a darkness and smacked into something.

"Ouch you bitch!" Wait I know that voice.

"Darkside!" I yelled hugging her.

"Do you have to be so loud? I just woke up." She groans

"Well yes because I died and want to come back, and your now called Killjoy. And where the fuck have you been?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I like the name. And what are you talking about? I've took a nap waiting for you to call." She responds confused so I explained.

"So can you guide me back?" I end with a question. I hear a snap and we end up in my room. I take a breath and force myself out.

I shifted back before snapping my eyes open and struggled to breathe. Demon's head snapped up holding my head in his hands. I watched as everyone ran behind me. 'Breathe damnit, you need to breathe.' His broken voice commands in my head. 'I'm scared. I can't.' I reply. His lips pressed onto mine he parted my lips and breathed into me.

I pulled away while my breathing became normal. I tackled Demon to the floor his wings spread out under him.

"Thank you." I kissed him before sitting up his two different colored flaming eyes. I look up I see Damien's has wings his burnt red. His eyes same as Demon's. I jump on him taking him down before kissing him. Gabriel and Gage have black smoke wings and Gage's eyes have black with blue flames, but Gabriel has black with green flames. I hug them taking them by surprise.

"What are we chopped liver we stayed by until you woke up too you know." Everyone else said. So I give them hugs. I return to Demon, still on the floor. I sit on him leaning my hands on his chest before sliding my hands to his wrists placing them above his head.

"What are you thinking?" I asked tilting my head to the side. 'You don't want to know.' He replied in my head flipping us. He wings spread out above him making him look more dominant. He held my wrists in one hand, the other on my throat. The blood splashed across his face.

"Werewolves out now." He growls, making me squirm under him my breathing hitched. His hand leaving my wrists replaced by invisible one. He leans close and whispers stay. I'm panting this is hot. He stands eyes never leaving mine as he takes off the boots and socks. When he takes off his black leather pants slowly, I feel my neck tighten and I moan. My eyes roll back to my head, I feel him on top of me kissing me. I focus back on his eyes. He sits up and grabs my hips before slamming into me. 'I'm calling you Smoke.' He grunts in my head. 'But why?' I asked. 'Because of your eyes they are like smoke in different colors.' He replied. He suddenly flipped me, my hands forced behind my back. One arm wraps around my waist the other around my throat, his face by mine. His pounding into me hard and fast tightening his hold, while I'm on screaming out his name. He groans in my ear, I'm close and he tells me to hold it until he cums. And he does tightening his hold, I cum hard screaming his name.

Damien's eyes bore into mine when I look up. He takes off his white shirt sprayed in blood. He slips off his shoes, bending down to take off his socks. Undoing his dark blue jeans before sliding them down not taking his eyes mine and Demon squeezes my neck making me moan again. He walks over to me holding out his hand. Demon releases me and I take his hand. He pulls me to him pressing his lips to mine. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist squeezing tight. My arms wrap around his neck one digging into his hair. He slams into me and I pull his hair earning a growl.

Suddenly I'm slammed into a wall. My wrists held above my head and pressure on my throat I bite out a moan. I open my eyes and watch his eyes flame higher.

"You shouldn't have done that babygirl." He cocks his head to the side evilly laughing. I freeze. "Stay" he commands and I do he lets my wrists go as the pressure on my throat increases as I moan out. "Let see how long you can last my powers. Don't cum unless I say." He whispered in my ear.

I feel pleasure everywhere. I snap my eyes open seeing his dark smirk his hands on the wall on either side of my head. I scream out a moan. The pleasure intensified the more I moaned I scream his name begging to cum. He pounding into me so fast before he cums.

"Please! Let me cum! Master Damien!" I heard more chuckling. "Cum babygirl." I let go violently cumming over and over. I scream his name out.

"Hey no fair that's cheating." Everyone says. "So what Demon and myself have powers." He replied. He walks away and I slide down the wall panting closing my eyes until I feel someone in front of me they slowly open looking up into Scar's eyes. I jump at him, he however doesn't move only holds me tight one arm under my ass holding me up and the other digging in my hair before pulling. I let out a moan before taking one of my hands in his hair and pulled leaning forward making him hit the floor on his back. I hear "Oh fuck, that's gotta hurt." Behind me but I quickly pin his wrists above his head with one hand the other pressing onto his throat before he moaned snapping his eyes open. I lift my hips over his dick before riding him. "Told you he's a switch." Demon says from behind me. I feel their powers being used on me.

"No you guys can't please." I moan out tightening my hold on Scar. Him struggling under me. I snapped my eyes open and whatever he seen made him stop moving. I ride him faster lifting up I slide my hands up my body feeling hot and dig my fingers in my hair moaning out his name making him groan. 'Stop I can't FUCKING hell.' I say to Demon knowing still in my head. I feel like I'm burning everything feels good I lean down and dig my nails into his skin begging him to cum. I feel tightening around my neck and my eyes roll to the back of my head. That look makes Scar to cum. I feel myself sit up as Scar runs his hands up until he's over my breasts and squeezes them. I scream his name as I cum. I land on my back the power's on me not leaving making me squirm on the floor.

Ash was next locking me into the chains on the floor where Gage was. Ash flipped me onto my knees. He pounding into me slapping my ass I begged Demon and Damien to stop. They kept doing it. I scream out moans struggling with the chain. Everything feeling great I'm lost so far in subspace. Ash cums but I don't notice or cum after. I never want to come down. My eyes closed suddenly I cum three times hard. "I think you broke her guys." Sky states. "No she's so far into subspace that she isn't here anymore." Demon replies. I hear a snap and I instantly cum screaming out Damien's name earning a chuckle. Anarchy unchained me picking me up and over to the bed I slowly open my glazed over eyes making him groan.

I'm moaning mess when I'm done with everyone. I'm begging for I don't even know. 'Congrats you made it into half of the gang.' Demon whispered. I hear a snap five times, my body is fighting but Demon works his power with Damien's.

"Fuck.... You.... Guys.... Are... Going to... Demon! Damien! Fuck!" I screamed out cumming hard. And everything stopped I felt a coat put over me not big but my size. I opened an eye in question.

"Your coat." Demon says. I closed my eye falling down from my high. 'Cigarette please.' I asked. I felt one on my lips and a snap before I started smoking taking long drags, before forcing the smoke out my nose. When it's out I open my eyes. I look at the coat and love it.

"You start training next week. You have to go to the werewolves now." Demon says sadly. I stand up pulling the coat on I walk over and pulled on my leather skirt, I pull on socks and boots.

I slowly walk out and head downstairs into the basement knocking on the door before it's pulled open by my bother who looks beaten up.

"Come here Winter." Spaz's voice echoed around the room. I obeyed head down, when I got to him I dropped to my knees submitting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
10.3M 248K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
Mine By Kate

Romance

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
309K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...