The marine RWBY x Male reader

By saian2001

A suspicious object lands in the forest. Team RWBY is sent to investigate. Their discovery could quite possib... More

Revised Reader bio
The Arrival
Finding a friend
Getting accustomed to Beacon
The forever forest and a pet
The first date and the arrival of the Imperium
The Imperium
Life with Emily
RWBY the dog sitters
Atlas overreacts and the Imperium flips out.
Enjoying the spoils
Getting new citizens
A vacation and some new girlfriends
Unsealing some ancient magic relic and a fourth wall break
Getting used to being a great primarch
Folowing through on a promise and a new maid
Mary gets acclimated to her job
Saint Patrick's Day
Becoming the emperor
YN's child
A vote
Benedict
The maids
Benedict's teachers
The art and the teachers
The teachers and the start of horror
Gangele
The battle
Mourning
The new palaces
A vote
The White Palace
Moss Character Bio
Grey Character Bio
The collection
The preperations
The ball
The beach
The end of the vacation and the parade
The remnants of Remnant
Gangele Character Bio
Heisser Character Bio
Speer character bio
Build a city? No problem!
Meeting the families
Speer and his family
Emily
Emily part 2
Preperations and the Wedding
The wedding
The Grimm threat
Salem
Salem pt2 and that one time Speer purchaced a hotel
Short stories about YN's friends and family
YN's personal guard regiment
Data is back
Heresy in a village
The gift and the party
Benedict's personal guard regiment
The title is seen below
Benedict's little sister, sort of
Hana character bio
Going to a hotspring and Speer's drunken antics/holy vision
The trip to Terra
Trip to Terra part 2
Arriving on Terra
Terra, the Holy Hand Grenade, and YN's sister
Returning
Benedict's first mission
The Christmas tree
An interesting night
ATTENTION
Discovering something that shouldn't exist
Easter episode
Exessive shananaganary leads to exessive property damage
Reshaping the administration and rewarding the loyal
Team RWBY react to Terra
Weiss' shopping and Yang's drunken Shenanaganery.
Back to the palace
Returning to Remnant

Benedict's teachers part 2

1.4K 16 33
By saian2001

YN was walking back to the library to bring Benedict to his next class.

YN: How was he? Did Benedict behave himself?

Ellen: He is a little angel.

Kashima: He is also incredibly smart. He understands the basic words already and some of the more complicated ones as well.

YN: What language are you teaching him?

Ellen: We are starting off with Latin.

YN: (turns to benedict) Nonne tu fruor vestri genus? (Did you enjoy your class?)

Benedict: Ita Pater et ego feci. (Yes I did father.)

YN: Very good. Say goodbye to Ellen and Kashima for today, You are now going to meet your science teachers.

Benedict: It was lovely to meet you two and I am glad that you are going to be my teachers.

Ellen: Bye Benedict, remember, do your homework.

Benedict: Hoc autem fieri. (It will be done)

Kashima: He learns so fast.

YN and Benedict then left the library and they went into the basement where one of the new classrooms was. It was a rather intimidating facility, It had a large airlock door on the main entrance and then another leading to the next room. Jars of chemicals lined the walls and there was expensive equipment everywhere. In the first room there were almost endless amounts of scientific and medical textbooks. There were three tables in the room as well as some cliche taxidermy animals and skeletons and a few smartboards and projectors. In the third room the door was much heavier and it had a red lever right next to it. The inside was ceramic tile and steel. In the middle of the rather small room was an operating slab.

Benedict: What is this place?

YN: This is the laboratory. This is where you will learn the sciences.

Benedict: Why is there an operating table here father?

YN: You are going to practice dissection and or vivisection.

Benedict: What do you mean?

YN: You know the clice scene in a science classroom where students are cutting into a frog?

Benedict: Yeah?

YN: Well you are going to be doing that, just with bigger creatures than frogs.

Benedict: Like what?

YN: Normal things like small mammals and maybe even people.

Benedict: (shudders) People?

YN: Don't worry, the ones that will be chosen for this are political prisoners and the like.

Benedict: You said people, political prisoners and dicidants aren't people.

YN: That's my boy.

Two women then walk in and give a slight bow.

Delilah: My name is Delilah Bohr, I will be teaching you physics and ballistics, math, and biology.

Jamie: My name is Jamie Dalton, I will be your chemistry, medicine, and herbology.

Benedict: It is a pleasure to meet you two, my name is Benedict LN.

YN: I presume that I can leave now. As much as I would like to stay, I still have to get some work done today.

Delilah: You may leave my lord, I can assure you that your son is in capable hands.

YN then leaves the room and Benedict sits at one of the desks. And Jamie sits next to him.

Jamie: Now what would you like to start with? Chemistry, medicine, or herbology?

Delilah: Or would you like Physics, math, or biology.

Benedict: I think I would like to start with physics and ballistics.

Delilah just smiles at Benedict and pulls out a textbook.

Delilah: Now let's start with the basics.

This class goes on for two hours and at the end of that YN comes and picks up Benedict.

YN: How was Benedict? Did he behave well?

Delilah: He was an angel, and a smart one at that.

Jamie: He already understands the basics of ballistics and he seems eager to learn.

YN: I'm glad that he behaved.

Benedict then goes with YN to have lunch with Emily in the west sunroom of the Snow palace.

Emily: Benedict should meet with other children, it isn't good for him to live such a sheltered life.

YN: You're right, every now and again Benedict should meet with other children. However there are no children that are his equal. He is already twice as tall as anyone else in his age group. He has a far superior intellect and he radiates raw power, and due to the fact that he is a psyker every time he has a big sneeze he teleports a few feet.

Emily: That could be a problem, but I still think that it is a good Idea.

YN: Fine, we'll go to the playground more often then.

Emily just smiles and they finish their meal. After that they go to the playground with Erika. Benedict goes and plays in the sandbox with the intent of making a sandcastle. At that moment another child walks up to him.

Benedict: Who are you? My name is Benedict.

Michael: My name is Michael, my dad is over there. (points at Moss) He's an inquisitor. Pretty cool huh.

Benedict: My dad is over there. (points at YN) He's the Emperor. Pretty cool huh.

Michael: Cool! Is it true that he glows gold in the dark when he sleeps?

Benedict: He does emit a faint gold glow at all parts of the day, it's rather soothing.

Michael: Anyway, that's a cool sand castle.

Benedict: It is rather nice, it is a replica of our castle in Vale. Would you like to hang out sometime?

Michael: I'd love to, I don't have many friends.

Benedict: Me nether, I guess that is one thing we have in common.

Meanwhile, YN and Moss have realized that their children are talking and laughing together.

YN: It seems that our children are getting along rather well.

Moss: It seems so your majesty.

YN: Come now, we are friends, call me YN.

Moss: Thank you YN. I am truly humbled by your faith in me.

At that point, Benedict and Michael run up to YN.

Benedict: Father, could Michael come over to our place sometime?

YN: Moss, is that ok with you?

Moss: It would be an honor, your majesty.

YN: Alright, give me your phone number and we can establish a date.

Moss then gives YN his phone number and YN, Benedict, and Erika go back to the Snow Palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 567 42
A soldier has been guarding a forest for over one thousand years. He hasn't set down his weapon since he first marched into the forest. His past haun...
4.9K 171 54
Mistral has fallen, the Knights of Grimm are killing all life on Remnant and Death is hatching some sort of scheme that could prove lethal to both si...
797 5 13
After successfully getting the first Relic in Mistral, the next step is to take it to General Ironwood in Atlas. But things don't go smoothly as our...
642 6 10
Once a noble Leader, Sovalis lost his team mates in a calamity that would decide the fate of the kingdom, the battle was won, however his team mates...