What I Did not Expect

By BtwTheSheets

My head was pounding, my heart was racing, when I met him. I had so many thoughts on my mind but still, he i... More

What I Did not Expect
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (1)
OMGGGG

Chapter 7(2)

175 8 5
By BtwTheSheets

Noah's P.O.V. ~

I love my mate, I really do, but her being a human makes it really hard for me. If she were a werewolf, we would've got to the second stage - which is marking each other by the way - and then we would complete the mating later on. But no, the moon goddess had to give me a mate for a human, not that I despite any one them-- wait I take that back there are some humans who are annoying, like our math teacher.

Man, we're getting out of topic here, back to what I was saying. I have a human as a mate, me, soon-to-be-alpha. It just won't get through my head, I have heard that an some alphas get human mates, but I didn't think it would happen to me.

I'm got a feeling that I'm being racist towards humans. Sigh, I should talk to my dad about this, this mate thing is really missing with my head, and here I thought when I get a mate we will fall in love instantly when we lock eyes, mark each other and then mate, graduate high school and then I will be the alpha and she will help me lead as the luna.

Back to where we was, Jane introduced Sabrina to us, and then both of the girls sat down and began chatting-- well, Jane is the only one who's talking and Sabrina is listening. Out of no where, a blond mop of hair comes and sit herself down on my lap and began kissing me and of course out of instinct I began kissing her back.

And who do you think this blond is? Yep, if you guessed that this is the school's slut, then you guessed right. I mind linked Kyle to save me, he then cleared his throat loudly, which got Megan to stop, turn to him and snapped at him by saying "What?!" Which got Ellie to continue what Kyle started and said, "Well Megan, no one wants to see you here on our table so-" Then Ellie pointed at Megan with her finger and continued, "-take yourself and sit where you belong." Then she pointed at the where jogs and cheerleaders sat.

"Listen her bi-" Megan begun but Kyle interrupted her, "Don't you call her that, because that's what you are." He said angrily. I look at Kyle and saw that he's vey angry. Megan proceeded to huff and got up from my lap and went to her table.

"There baby, she's gone now." Ellie soothed Kyle, then she stood up and took Kyle away with her and said, "I'm really sorry guys, I got to go and calm him down." She smiled and went away, outside the cafeteria. You're wondering why Kyle got mad at her? Well, let's say that Megan is a bully, and she used to bully Ellie, then it all stopped when Kyle turned six-teen and discovered that Ellie is his mate. When Ellie told him that, he had gone all hulk on Megan, shouting at her and almost hitting her. That got her to minimize her bullying act a bit but it's not gone completely. Then Megan being the jealous girl that she is tried to mess up things between the couple which ended up pretty badly, and I'm not talking about it because it a pretty long story, and because I'm a lazy ass.

Back to where we were.

Megan, sigh, what an annoying girl. She started following me everywhere now because we just had a quickie in the janitor's closet, from that day on she kept boasting about it and spreading rumors that she's my girlfriend, what a desperate bitch. And I'm not the only one she did, she did most of the football team. You noticed the 'most'? Well, some of those football players were in a relationship and she tried to ruined it by sleeping with them. Some of those guys ignored her and the others were stupid enough to sleep with her. I guess she was too good to pass for them.

"Who is that girl?" We all snapped our heads back to Sabrina.

"That was Megan," Kale answered her, "she's an A-grade bitch," And then Jane interrupted Kale, "She hooks up a lot, and believe me when I say a lot I mean it. The thing you just saw, was a regular thing for her to do." Jane said disgust dripping from her words. The table went quite and we resumed eating. Then all of a sudden Sabrina squealed an 'oh, my god,' and all the gang looked at her a confused expression on their faces. "Jane, I've seen her making out with my brother in front of his car, and today in the morning he was happy, and of course he is a grumpy person in the morning, maybe they hooked up?" She finished with a thoughtful expression on her face.

Jane then turned to me and smirked, " See, I told you! But you wouldn't believe me. You said that she didn't hook up after you," she shook her head and continued, "But she did it, it's a good thing you discovered that now." I scoffed under my breath so no one could hear me. Please, I knew that before you, I wanted to say but that would come out harsh on her. I said that she wouldn't hook up after me because maybe if I cleared her name it would be a nice thing to do and she would get off my back, but nooo, it made her stick to me even more and that made her even more desperate.

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts. Jane was the first one to get up, she took Sab's hand and fled out of the cafeteria.

##########################################################################################################################################################

School ended like 5 minutes ago, and now I'm heading towards the school's exit, to my baby, my car. My car is a Chevrolet, Camaro 2012. I unlocked the passenger seat of my car and got in. I pulled out of our school's parking with music blasting through my speakers. I nodded my head to the beat and after a while I was finding myself singing along it. I saw a figure walking along the road, so being the curious soul that I am, slowed down and opened my passenger seat window and look out. And what'd you know, it's our famous new student. You guessed that, right? I smirked. I put my hand on the steering wheel and honked.

She then turned her neck so fast that she almost gave herself a whiplash. Then she looked lost in thoughts and that's rude. *wink* Don't mind that wink there, I'm just being the cocky bastard that I am. "Need a ride?" I smiled charmingly at her. She was snapped out of La la land and looked at me to almost say something but then she changed her mind and went to La la land once again. I guess little ol' Sabrina is easily distracted. "Sab, you dozed off on me." I chuckled at the end. It must be me that she's thing about, since you know we're mates and everything, and the mate bond was there and stuff, so yeah. Man I'm such an ignorant bastard, I thought and chuckled under my breath.

"Heheh....Hmm....Yeah, sorry about that." she said with a nervous laugh. "Well? Are you going to get in, or you want to walk home in the blazing, hot sun?" I asked and gave myself a mental pat on the back for adding those words. Still looking at her, I think she's having a mental discussion with herself, then she let out a sigh of defeat maybe? And got in the car. "Buckle up." I said with a smirk playing on my lips. After making sire that she had her seat belt on, I pressed the gas pedal and sped of very fast which caused Sabrina -- who was not ready -- to slam back to the seat. "Noah, slow down, this is way too fast; I can barely see the trees that we pass by."

I pressed the gas pedal harder and that made her scream, I laughed. "Please Noah, slow down, I don't want to die young." She was clutching the seat tightly. She looks so cute, liked a scared kitten..... Woah, did I just compare her to a kitten? Anyway, back to wear she was clutching the seat. She caught me laughing and glared at me, "This is not funny, if I'm going to die I'm going to hunt your ass, do you hear me Noah?" I pressed the gas pedal harder just to tease her and see her reaction. "If you have a death wish then go ahead, but please slow down." She said in a defeated tone, but I didn't slow down and continued. I know this cruel to be mean to my mate but this is purely fun, and I loved seeing her reaction.

"Relax, you'll not die, if that's what you're thinking about," I waved my hand dismissively, "I'm a good driver, you're in good hands, don't worry." I said proudly. I continued driving at a very high speed. I didn't care that I'm going to get a ticket, I'm not that poor that I can't afford to pay it. I'm speeding up because I want to see her reaction, if she would've stayed calm and collected, that means she's not afraid and likes the speed and that would've been hot! But seeing her reaction now, it's funny. It's like she's seeing her life form in video-like movie. I think she's over reacting, I'm a good driver, she doesn't have to be this freaked out.

We arrived to our destination, and Sab opened the door like the car was on fire. I got out of the car and found her laying on the floor and mumbling to herself. I think she's praying that she's still alive, and that was a blow to my ego. A freon made it's way to my face. "Oh, please cut the drama act, it wasn't even that bad." It really wasn't that bad, the ride I mean, my driving skills are awesome. The director of Fast and Furious should like give me a role in that movie, where I'm being chased and stuff. That is how much awesome my driving skills are.

"Oh believe me it was, I will never ride with you again." Sabrina said with a scoff. I'm shocked. Like really shocked she should've thanked me instead of commenting about how my driving skills suck- which they don't. Sabrina got up and dusted her pants. Suddenly she looked embarrassed. "Well, ehm...Thank you for the ride." Whoops I guess I've spoked too soon. Guilty. "No problem," which wasn't, "and sorry for scaring you," lying, "but it was very funny to watch." And this is true. I laughed when I remembered.

"I'm going inside, see you tomorrow at school." She mumbled quietly, and quickly left. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." I shouted loud enough for her to hear but not too loud to draw attention. I made sure she went inside her house before I hopped inside my car and took off.

I let out a long sigh, I don't know how to feel. Should I feel happy that I found my mate? I wanted a mate since I can remember. But now, I don't feel that happy. Is it because of what was happening lately. Is it because I'm afraid that my mate will be taken away from me too. I don't want another person taken away from me, not when there're rumors about rouges attacking packs randomly.

This is really hard for me to do, but I have to stay away from Sabrina. I have to, for her own safety. We never know when the rouges will attack, it could today, tomorrow, a week later or maybe a month later, and that's the problem. I'll never have enough time with her. I have to get rid of those rouges and then I can have all the time I want with my mate.

For now, I have to play it low and pretend that I didn't have a mate. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice I was parked in the pack's driveway. Getting out of my car, I unlocked the front door, up and stairs and to my room, where I jumped on my bed face in the mattress.

############################################################################################################################################################

Hi there wattpaders :D yes this is an update and school is back D':

Anyway, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND SHARE PLEASE!!!

Peace out~

XoReshaoX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
276K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
167K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
571K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...