Fire in my Heart(Beckin) ✔️

By Untamed-SuperNova

"Who is he?" "supposedly his name is Justin Lynch the new male commentator." "He is pretty cute." "But aren't... More

Cast:
I love Him. Even if he doesnt love me.
Your Name?
I'm not ready.
Sure i have feelings. He deserves you though.
You sure?
What do you mean?
I cant do this anymore
Im leaving you because your not worth it.
How do I say this?
Lets do this.
Your what?
Are you nervous
Red or Blue
I think Its Time You learn who I am.
Airport.
Lunch
When did you Get here?
Welcome back
Justin James Lynch!
Father and Mother
Suns out Becky's out
Deo
Answering Questions
She is here!
Your going to do this?
Ill take care of you
Im so close
Im serious this time
You going to help me?
Your exposed Becky!
Kiss me.
Relearning the Craft
1..2..3
First Paperview:
Take it slow
I always believed in you
Dream home
Good morning
Welcome to the Team
I cant believe im seriously doing this. PT 1
I cant believe im seriously Doing this. PT 2
Screw you!
Mrs.Lynch
You make me so angry.
Please Forgive me?
It all starts now
Im going to destroy you
I fogot to mention...
How am I supposed to feel
I miss you and your goggles.
Getting away
Can I beat the hell out of You?
Blurred
Dear, Mr. Mister im going to beat your ass
Possibly to much celebration?
Ireland Home
Why cant I just have you...
Watcha wanna do baby?
E P I L O G U E
10k🧡
**One shot

I want to be here with you.

363 7 10
By Untamed-SuperNova

*a month later*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: I would thank you.

I heard a knock on the door and I walked over to the door to see Finn and Seth at the door. Raw and Smackdown was in Dublin. So my home became a hotel. I slowly open the door and before I knew Justin was getting out of the car. He had his suitcases and I pushed past Finn and Seth. I couldn't really run because being four months pregnant I don't want to hurt my little child. So I walked quickly over to Justin.

He turned around and soon gave me this secure hug. His arms weren't extremely tight but they were tight. "I missed you so much!" I said to Justin.

Justin kisses my forehead before his hand slowly moved to my small bump. His hand holding my stomach. "I miss the both of you." Justin said before he gently placed a kiss to my lips.

I pulled away as I looked at him. "So your going to cook me dinner right?" I asked him with a smile as I really didn't want to cook.

Justin shrugged as his hand was still on my stomach. "We have homeowners insurance so I think I could." Justin told me with a smile as he kissed his cheek.

Justin hands gently holding my stomach my baby bump was growing and well Justin was clearly proud of it. "Good because I am starving." I admitted to him as I kissed his cheek walking inside.

Justin walked behind me as he locked and shut the door behind him. He soon walked inside Behind me the boys. "Oh umm Justin when are you going to put the crib together?" I asked him as I turned to face him.

Justin looked at Finn and Seth who also raised their hands in defeat. Justin soon turned to face me. "I'll look at it later and I'll see what I can do." Justin told me as he walked to the kitchen.

I walked over to Finn and Seth with a smile. "Hey you two." I said as they both turned around and smiled.

Seth gave me a hug and Finn just smiled at me as he wired his turn. "So what's the worst thing about being pregnant?" Finn asked me curiously as he clearly was to scared to ask Bayley.

I giggled as I turned to see Justin he looked
Up at me with his brown eyes as he wanted to hear the answer. "Oh maybe the cravings and well possibly the morning sickness." I admitted to Finn and Seth as I slowly looked back at Justin.

Justin slowly went cutting up some meats as he let his eyes leave mine. I soon looked at Finn and Seth as they gave me one last hug before I walked over to Justin.

I placed my hand on his free hand. Justin soon placed his forehead into my shoulder for a second as he got ready to speak to me.

I let out a groan as I felt his other hand wrapped around me. "I love you. But we just have to wait a little while till after my title run and then I will be home with you." Justin said to me as he kissed my cheek. His arm leaving my body.

I stood next to him and Seth and Finn made them selfs at home on my couch. I soon stole
Some of the vegetables that Just had cut and left out. Soon just taking it as a snack.

I was back stage one Smackdown as I supported Justin the show was in Dublin and I wasn't a wrestler but Justin made arrangements that I be there and with him. I soon sat in catering as I watched his match. Naomi however took a seat next to me.

Naomi smiled as she titled her head. "I always thought I would be pregnant first." Naomi admitted as she giggled a little.

I smiled as I looked at her. "You know I honestly thought it would be you, Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Maybe me." I said with a giggle.

Naomi looked at me as Justin's music started to play the arena started to cheer. "Why was that Bex?" Naomi asked as a question.

I looked at Noami as I smiled. "Because at that time I didn't think men like Justin existed. However when I left Sami and I took a weak few steps into his hands it was the best thing i could have done Naomi." I told her as my face soon was glued to the tv.

Naomi giggled as she looked at me. "And who would you say thank you too Rebecca?" Naomi asked as her shoulder bumped into me.

I gave her a one minute finger as I watched Justin take his shirt off. "I would thank you." I said as I still focused on the monitor.

The match rolled on and so did the conversation. I watched the match closely through the ups and downs for Justin. The reversals from Nakamura and the manner kicks the two had thrown at each other. The many pin attempts. Both were going. Justin however laid on the mat as he just broke the pin. At a two and a half. The two were putting up the best match.

I watched as Justin came off the top rope with his finisher and he put Nakamura into the pin and well there was three count. I stood up from my chair. "YES!" I said as I quickly walked to the gorilla as I saw Ronda and Sami and Charlotte. What were they doing here on Smackdown.

I glared at Ronda and Charlotte. The past was the past and well I wasn't going to let them get between me. "Excuse me." I said sternly to them.

Sami walked forward as he kissed my cheek. When he did that Justin came straight around the corner and He walked over to Sami was he was beyond Pissed. I watched Justin shove Sami angrily into the wall. Before him and Naomi were in Ronda's Face.

Justin's vein in his neck was pulsing in anger and I slowly walked over to him as I let my hand run over his shoulder. Justin calmed down just a little before turning away from Ronda he soon walked to his locker room. I watched him and I followed him closely.

Justin groaned as he looked at me i could tell
He was angry. "Calm down please." I said softly as it normally worked Besides I know he was very jealous when Sami came around.

Justin looked at me. "You think I'm going to be calm when some jackass just walks over to you. See Rebecca here's the difference between you and I. You easily drop stuff like it never existed and I hold onto it. You my wife I thought I got away from him and I clearly didn't." Justin said to me as he was beyond angry.

I looked at him and I placed my hands on his cheeks. I walked him against his locker room door. "Justin I don't love him. I never did. I said I did but that wasn't love. Love is what I have with you and no one else." I told him as my hands moved to his shoulder.

Justin grabbed the door handle and opened it. He soon held the door open and looked at me. "But Rebecca there is something that is always going to be between you." Justin's said as he looked at me his hand holding the title belt.

I walked into the room and sat down on the bench. "Justin why are you upset. Can you calm down and just breathe. You won the belt and I'm here can you just enjoy the moment here?" I asked as I looked at him.

Justin looked at me as he grabbed some clothes from the suitcase. He soon walked to the shower and left me with the silent treatment in which I wasn't going to let happen.

"I'm leaving I'll see you later." I said as I got up and walked to the door. Soon opening it walking out of the door. I walked over to Naomi and placed my arms around her in a hug.

Justin came out of his locker room because I heard the door shut. I turned my head to see him standing there against the door. His arms crossed as he looked at me.

"So know they I get ready to leave you want me?" I asked Justin as I felt Naomi gently squeeze my arm.

Justin looked at me. "Are you playing mind games with Me Rebecca? Are you just trying to make me feel guilty?" Justin asked as his arms crossed over his chest.

I shook my head. "No...Justin that's not what I meant." I said as I signed realizing now that we are arguing everyone was watching and it was embarrassing.

Justin rolled his eyes and walked into his locker room and I went to the door but he locked it. Which is something he never did.
Which was rather shocking because he never shuts me out. I knocked on the door and I didn't a word.

I soon walked away from the door and Naomi didn't say anything either I walked to catering to sit down as I waited for Justin because he had my keys.

Justin and I didn't say a word the whole way to the airport. However I wasn't going to let him just go across the world angry with me. So when every one else left the car I turned to face him locking the door and grabbing his hand firmly with my own.

I looked at Justin. "Hey! I'm not just going to let you leave this airport angry with me because that's going to tear us apart." I said to him sternly we he slowly looked over at me.

His gaze cold and hurt. He looked at me. "I'm sorry Rebecca. I love you I talk to you when I got off the plane." Justin said as he didn't clearly mean it and I squeezed his hand tighter.

"Justin don't be such a dick. Get over what's bothering you and talk to me." I said to him as so close to just yelling at him.

Justin looked at me a little shocked. His raised eyebrow and head tilted to the side. "Rebecca Jealously isn't that easy. Alright he kissed you. That's what is bother me Alright." Justin said as his tone said it all. His expressions the vein on his neck.

I looked at him as I placed a hand gently over his heart. "Calm down please." I said to him as I kissed his cheek my body scooting closer to the middle of the car.

I slowly moved my hands to his hair as I combed my fingers through it. "I love you."
I told him as I made full eye contact with him.

He made eye contact with me as soon as he words 'I love you' fell past my lips. Those were the words he was weak to.

Justin looked at me and he smiled a little. He scooted closer to the middle of the car his forehead soon on mine as he looked into my eyes. "I love you too." He said as he slowly calmed down.

However a new wave emotions washed over my body. He new wave of emotions was the fact I'm like twenty minutes I would be seeing him on a phone screen. "Why can't you stay here?" I asked as my eyes slowly started to get watery.

I looked at Justin as his eyes shut and his lips pressed against mine. My eyes closed as well as I took as much of the kiss in as I could. His hands tangling in my hair as our lips moved in perfect sync. I went to move my arm and the car horn had actually gone. Justin didn't even move he just kept kissing me till I couldn't breathe almost.

He slowly unlocked the door and slowly started to step out of the car. "I love you and Stephanie just wants me to hold this title for at least three good title paper view defenses and then I'm done but I'm not going to go that long because I wanna be with you while your pregnant. I wanna be there while your belly sticks out." Justin admitted with a chuckle as he kissed my cheek.

My hand cupped his cheeks my body growing nauseated because I was so nervous for him to leave. Lord know when he will come home. Justin stepped out of the car as he grabbed his bags and walked over to the entrance of the airport. He turned around at the door and gave me a finger heart over his own heart as he slowly walked on after that. He disappeared moments later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 409 15
You have been dating Seth Rollins for two years. Every day seems to get easier with him, even if your careers in the WWE are both skyrocketing. You...
68.1K 1.2K 64
Seth and Becky, real names Colby and Rebecca, have had feelings for each other for the past 6 years but each one was too afriad to say anything until...
17.8K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
74.8K 1.9K 31
We were best friends but I had a secret crush on him. He started dating my best friend so I thought I had gotten over my crush. Years later I'm woke...