A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 5 - A New Start

61 2 0
By valentine94

Hey friends I can understand the last chapter was a bit sad. But I assure you guys that its needed in the story .

Life is hard and we should make difficult choices . Like Ally deciding to stay away from Alex. It may sound foolish but for the one you love. You would do anything.

Facing the person you love with someone else and wishing them luck is one of the most painful thing for anyone to do.

But by doing that we could finally accept the reality and if they are truly happy then wish them luck even if it kills you.

You know I've been the best relationship advisor ever in college. So if you need help in mending broken hearts feel free to send me a private message. A girl should always stay strong she doesn't need a guy (especially the one's who makes you more miserable than happy ).

Ok say goodbye to the therapist and here is your new chapter . Hope you guys like it. The picture to the right is Pamela George.

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡♥.......

___________•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•___________

Monday morning

TINA P.O.V :

I was happy to see my baby sister so I rushed here as soon as possible. I said a dramatic

" Honey I'm h--".

Before I could finish my sentence my little Al launched herself at me.

I laughed at her enthusiasm which soon died when I felt tears soaking my top followed by a few whimpers. I was beyond angry to see my delicate sister like this .

I pulled back to look at her more clearly only to see a tear stained weak girl than the always radiant prep girl. I asked

" what the hell Ally !! Are you eating or not .. you look like a fucking zombie Ally. What happened this one week. . I thought you were ok when I left. . ".

She looked at me and said

" I.. I'm sorry. . It..it.. hurts sis " .

Her usual musical voice was replaced by a strained whisper. I felt sad when I asked

" what happened dear??? " .

A tear rolled down from her red eyes when she said

" Alex is here sis. In Newyork".

I gave her a confused look and ask

" so shouldn't you be happy he is here.. I thought that's what you wanted ".

I was mentally cursing Daniel for talking Alex to come back to Newyork.

I knew he would hurt her but Daniel didn't listen to me and made him come here stating since daniel isn't here Alex will give Ally a chance.

Ally shook her head and said

" Alex is dating Amelia tina.. I ..I.. saw them ki..ki..kissing by the lockers. It hurt alot but now that I think about it. ..

Maybe it is for the best ... maybe it's time to move on.. waiting for someone who doesn't want you is quite tiring .

I just need one more week then I will be able to accept it or at least I could pretend I'm fine in front of them .

I'm not pathetic and I'm going to prove it to them".

I could tell that she really thinks she could pull this off and I hope she doesn't embarrass herself. I badly wanted to bring back the happy cheerful girl.

We are watching Ally's favourite movie Little mermaid but Ally had a far away look on her face like she was mentally absent.

I longed to see my little Al back to her normal self. Happy and radiant.

2 weeks later

ALLY P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Alex started dating Amelia , two weeks since she last saw him , two weeks since she talked to anyone but her family, two weeks since she been to school.

These two weeks made Allison realise that she doesn't have to stay away from Alex. She of all people should know we can't choose whom we love.

If he likes Amelia let him be with her it doesn't mean she should hate him because he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. She was finally ready to face them.

Ally decides to keep her distance from Alex now that he belongs to Amelia because just seeing him daily is enough for her and she doesn't want to look like some desperate girl.

ALEX P.O.V :

I was in my car on my way to school thinking about Allison. It's been two weeks since I last saw her. Her tear stained face was still in my mind.

I always thought Ally was a strong girl. She was always happy . It's rare to see her cry which is why I'm quite shocked to see her cry.

I know it's strange that I'm worried about her seeing I was the reason she never came back to school.

The thought of Allison avoiding me brought a sting in my heart but I brushed that thought away as I reached the parking lot.

I saw Amelia rushing towards my black SUV . I mentally cringed at the sight of her .

As soon as I stepped out of the car she was by my side running her manicured fingers up and down my chest trying to be seductive.

I was about to say her off when I saw Allison getting out from the familiar limo . Ally had got out of the car and looked at me .

For a second I thought she is going to break down but on the contrary she actually smiled at me.

I must have frowned because soon Amelia noticed I wasn't paying her any attention. When she followed my line of vision which ended at Ally.

She glared at Allison and said

" Well well who do we have here..!!! " .
Ally just shook her head slightly amused but mostly tired . I could see she wasn't taking care of herself .

Was it because of me. I stared confused at her sleep deprived weak self. Allison just said to Amy

" well hello to you too Amelia.. Missed me!! "

I was surprised as Allison was never someone who was sarcastic especially to someone like Amelia.

Amy just smirked before saying

"Actually I was happy without you.. You know Alex took me to this restaurant . We spent a lot of time together . You didn't cross my mind " .

I don't know why she left out the part it was an business dinner with our parents and board members.

For a second I thought I saw a flash of hurt and longing in Allison's eyes but it was soon replaced by understanding.

She gave me a small smile and said

" I hope you guys are happy. I wish you good luck with your relationship. Take care of each other. Oh it's getting late I have to get to class. Bye guys ".

I was still stunned at what happened now. The thought that she offered her blessings to this so called nonexistent relationship pissed me off.

Just two weeks ago she looked hurt at the thought of me with Amelia but now she doesn't seem affected. What are you planning Allison .

The fact that it took only two weeks for her to get over me is bothering me more than I like.

It made me hate her even more and proved my point of Allison being a heartbreaker.

But I was able to see the look of longing in her eyes and I have no idea whether I imagined it or was it truly there.

What is your plan Allison. It's completely driving me crazy.

PAMELA P.O.V :

It's been two weeks since I talked to Allison . She didn't want to talk to us. I'm a little hurt that she is avoiding me but I can understand why she did it.

I miss her company but Christina assured me that Ally is fine and she will be here today.

I hope she talks to me and then I saw her heading towards the door trying to be okay.

Trying to hold back the tears , trying to be strong but I know her and I know she is hurting.

I rushed to her side and hugged her. First she tensed then slowly relaxed when she saw it was me .

She looked up at me and said something which I was dreading to hear these past weeks

" Pam you know I love you alot but right now I want to stay alone. At least until I'm over Alex I don't want to talk to anyone.

Right now I am very miserable and pathetic. You guys remember me as the smiling prep girl and I want to stay that way in your minds.

I don't want you guys to see me like this so it's a goodbye for now. You will be the first person to know when I'm completely over Alex and please tell matt I don't want to talk to him either . Bye pam".

I knew this was coming but I couldn't argue with her. I can understand her implications. She did it when Alex left to London. It was Daniel who bought her back from depression. Now even danny is not here.

I could see her love for Alex is so strong that it's destroying her inside out.

I could only pray for her because it's an hopeless cause . The Clarke brothers have really messed her up big time.

I sighed and gave her a small smile before saying

" ok dear I understand but if in case you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on you know where I will be.

Do me this one favour. Just promise me you will take care of yourself please and don't you dare find a replacement for me"

She murmured a small ' I promise ' before walking away from me.

ALLY P.O.V :

Seeing Alex today with Amelia didn't hurt as much as I thought. At first I thought it was because maybe I moved on and maybe I didn't love him.

But now I realise I was able to tolerate it because I loved him and wanted him to be happy.

I got a text from Tina just when i was about to get in stating

" Is everything okay sweetheart. You didn't break down right. Did you see them ?? " .

I replied by stating

" yes sis everything is fine and I didn't break down . You know I actually smiled at them sis.

It's not their fault they like each other. Just because I love him doesn't mean he should love me back.

He isn't the one for me sis and I am finally accepting it . Maybe in a year or two I will get over him and love someone else.

Life is unpredictable and always changing. I will change too but it takes time and I am willing to change if it brings happiness in his life. Oh sorry gotta go I'm late for physics ".

I knew even after 5 yrs I couldn't move on from him. I love him more than I love myself that I couldn't bear the pain.

But I managed pretty good this morning and I hope it stays that way for the rest of the year .

I entered physics hoping for a better day which I knew I would not get as I saw the only seat available is next to Amelia and Alex .

I prayed to God hoping he would help me survive this without turning sucidal.

_____________________________

Thanks for your support.

Love valentine ♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 20
The pain in singing with someone I hate is the worst. You try being with Jake and you would understand. Could we be more then enemies? Or will I hate...
50.3K 2.6K 30
*WARNING! FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!* #HesMarriedSoWhat #INTRO Episode 1 Coming Soon.....🙈🙉🙊😱 "I, Malcom Johnson take you, Latoya Henderson for...
1.1M 42.6K 42
Vanessa: There's nothing I hate in this world more than I do Aaron Sinclair. Hate is the only word for it. It's not dislike, it's not envy. It's res...
NOW YOU KNOW By ananyaaxxax

Mystery / Thriller

58 0 39
" WHO A-ARE YOU " said amyra panting for breath. She was trembling and couldn't move due to the pain in her legs . Her face was covered in sweat mixe...