Rogue(boyxboy)

By SugarxSpices

(Book 3) Lukas hates being the runt of the pack. His brothers always take advantage of him when all he wants... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book 4 Chapter: 1 Preview

Chapter 3

9.3K 369 32
By SugarxSpices

My throat felt dry, clammy, and tight as my hands shook from the dread that swept through my bones. My blood rushed and pumped in my veins, and I was scared. Deathly afraid of my brothers, as they all stared down on me me with cold and dark  eyes. Especially Urian. He was the one that hated me the most out of the others, for reasons that nobody knows.

My fingers were twitching at the sides, as it felt like hands were clenching around my throat, making it impossible to swallow. Sweat trickled and glistened across my forehead and down the base of my neck. As Urian arched an eyebrow at me and smirked sickenly.

Everyone was afraid of something, and my dad Callias, always told me to use fear as an opportunity to concur your weaknesses. But...right now, I was like a chicken walking around with its fucking head off. Whoop-dee-do. Urian walked forward so that he stood a good feet or so away from me and crossed his arms.

He tilted the heels of his feet back and forth and chuckled darkly when he suddenly stopped and marched straight up to my face. "Boo." He whispered, and flicked me on my nose.

"Knock it off Urian, we have a pack meeting to go to." Right now? Urian smirked, "you heard him, move short stack." My eyes widened as he pulled the book out of my hands and held it up high.

"No!" I began jumping up and down, just  trying to catch it and all Urian did was laugh. He never gave me a break! That fucking prick! Urian snorted and began throwing the book back to Talon, who laughed wildly, and threw it back to Urian. It was like playing monkey in the middle, only, I was the monkey.

I grumbled to myself and bit my lip when they kept going at it for awhile, until Talon's butter fingers missed the next catch and my book was thrown against the wall. Making the pages of it fly all over, and my heart sink to the pit of my stomach.

"Sorry not sorry!" He sang with a ring as Talon and Urian began to walk out of my room, laughing and highfiving each other like some big biggots. I frowned as I bent down and shakily went to grab my now destroyed book, when a hand reached out and beat me to it.

"I'm sorry that this happened Lukas." Callem murmured as he handed me what was left of my book. I nodded my head stiffly in thanks and took it from him. "Its not your fault." I breathed. "Yeah, but I should have done something about it." He deadpanned. "Whats with the sudden pack meeting?" I asked curiously while placing my book back on the shelf where it belonged, right next to Charles Dickens. Its not in alphabetical order, but i'll have to fix that later.

I frowned and bit my lip at the torn pages, and carefully pushed the book back in so that it aligned perfectly with Charles Dicken. "Lukas...what are you doing?" Talon teased, I jumped a little in surprise and pulled my hand back.

"N-nothing." I muttered. "Sure..." he whispered, my left eye twitched a little when he suddenly stood up next to the bookshelf and pulled out Moby Dick. He pulled it out so that it wasn't perfectly aligned with Charles Dickens.

Callem smirked teasingly as his eyes glowed when I went back up to the bookshelf and aligned it back in place. I let out a deep sigh of relief when I did. I hated it when things were out of place. From the corner of my eye, Callem laughed and playfully slapped my back. "You're such a little weirdo." He murmured, there's nothing wrong with being weird. I think.

At least, I think...."why did Alpha Serge initiate a pack meeting?" I asked. Callem frowned and crossed his arms. "Dunno', but it seems like it has to be something big if he's called in few of the neighboring packs, that also includes the Amethyst pack." I frowned even deeper at that. This had to be big if Alpha Serge called in the neighboring packs at this hour, and on the last minute. "We have to get down stairs Lukas, you can finish your homework later you little nerd." He teased as he ruffled my hair out of place.

I hissed and batted at his hand, when my brothers weren't watching, Callem is always there to pick up the mess that my brothers made. Sometimes, I would like to think that he does it because he actually wants to get along with me. But another part of me says so otherwise.

Our dads probably had him under the boot, and threatened him to be nice to me. But, even if that weren't the case i'm still kinda glad that I had someone to talk to or merely get along with in the pack. I smiled in satisfaction at that, but it soon flipped into a frown when Callem rushed out of my room ahead of me and headed down the stairs.

He only did that, to avoid being seen with me. It was hard to admit that realization to myself, but it was true. I could see it in his eyes when he looked over his shoulder solemnly at me.

I understood him though, nobody wants to be seen with the runt of the pack. Not even their own brothers. I frowned. I wouldn't blame them though, I wouldn't want to be seen with me either. I slowly walked down the steps of the stairs purposely as I let my hand glide through the railing lazily. Nobody would be too impressed to see me enter the room anyways, its not like any of them were expecting me.

I looked up in surprise when my eyes met the sight of angry pack members. I didn't know more than half of the pack members that were here, when I reached the second to the last step I almost tripped when a hand clasped my arm.

"Whoah! I got you!" My eyes peered up at a pack member. One that wasn't from the Silver Bane pack. "The name's Alec." He grinned toothily at me as he held out his hand to me. I glanced down on it warily, but didn't shake his hand. "You're a bit of a clutz aren't you?" He grinned as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

I rolled my eyes, I  didn't like Alec. He was too happy. I really just wanted to be alone, invisible, but that wasn't going to be happening soon. But no, he just stood there happy as a bird on rainy day. I gave him the cold shoulder, expecting him to take hint but he didn't. He kept on blabbing on and on, and it was giving me a headache.

My eyes squinted as I gave him a once over and looked out into the pack members. Hoping, that he'll just go the hell away. "Everyone, please settle down."My ears perked up curiously at the sound of Alpha Serge's voice commanding out into the room. Formally, I was to address him as the Alpha, but when we were alone with the family my brothers and I were obliged to address him as our uncle.

Uncle Logan stood by his side proudly in the center of the room while the neighboring packs stood around them with heated glares plastered onto their faces.  "I sincerely apologize for the late gathering, I understand that you all have children to feed at home, and other personal requirements to attend to but we have a problem on our hands, one that the Silver Bane pack, cannot do on their own." Almost instantly, the crowd erupted into disputes.

Full of angry protests. From the corner of my eye Alec looked at me and shrugged nonchalantly, it looked like he didn't understand what was going on either. Glad I wasn't the only one. Alpha Serge looked down lovingly on his mate, and my heart ached. I wished that someone would look at me like that besides my dads. He draped an arm over and around his shoulder loosely and brought him closer to his side.

I couldn't fight off the broad grin that stretched at my corners when I caught uncle Logan blushing madly like a school girl. Even after all these years, mates spent every day loving each other as though it were their last.

They spent each day together as though it were the first time that they met. I inwardly longed for companionship like that, but that only happened in my dreams.

And some things don't just appear straight out of fantasies, everyone has to work hard for their dream. But sometimes that's just hard on its own, just by believing in your dream isn't enough. Nothing ever is enough, I frowned thoughtfully.

"As you all are aware of my mate's circumstance in his past human life...he has a fine line of history with the hunters. And, unfortunately we haven't been able to fully establish that back then. In other words, they are slowly breaking in to our territory, we already contacted and informed the royals and the vampiric court of six, but we need your awareness and cooperation if this were to be handled successfully."

Hushed murmurs erupted from the crowd erupted into harsh whispers as my eyes darted, and raked over the unfamiliar faces before they stopped at one. One that refused to look away from me...Mr. Eriksson. I gulped as my hands started to get clammy and shaky again as my thoughts trailed back from earlier in the day and the way that he looked at me darkly. Like he was the predator, and I was his prey. I shivered at the thought.

Tyrion placed a warm and comforting hand onto my shoulder, making me glance up at him in surprise when I snapped out of my reverie. I hated it when Mr. Eriksson looks at me, he gives me the heebie jeebies. "You okay there Lukas?" Alec asked with a flicker in his eye, and raised eyebrows. I nodded solemnly, I was okay for now. Only for now.

"What do you want us to do about it then Alpha?"  A were asked with clenched teeth, I turned away from Saul and scowled at the man who dared to speak out against the alpha. Alpha Serge let out a deep but shaky sigh of remorse as he threaded and wedged his fingertips in his hair. "I...we, expect you all to be aware of the situation at hand. If you sight anything out of the ordinary in these neck of the woods,  anything at all, come to me or my father Callias, and inform us.

Further action will be denounced at the next pack meeting." He finalized, as the weres groaned in unison. "For now, I suggest that we meet every two weeks from now on Friday nights. To discuss and further evaluate the situation." He breathed before taking a short pause.

"Also, without further ado, I would like to formally introduce you all to an important member of the were society. We are truly pleased and honored to have him here as a guest at tonight's pack meeting. Please welcome Mr. Eriksson, Alpha of the Nayati pack and a very good friend of mine." He greeted, almost instantly everyone in the room gasped and applauded Mr. Eriksson, but unlike everyone else my face grew pale with dread, and a sudden wave of nausea began to churn within me. Mr. Eriksson, was dressed in all black from head to to. He had his long silver hair all tied up in a low loose ponytail.

My eyes narrowed when the crowd parted when he came waltzing through arrogantly with a proud smirk written behind his cold eyes. I admit that he knew how to dress for the occasion. He had a golden piercing attached onto his left ear, one that I have never seen him wear at school. But, I hated how devilishly handsome this man looked tonight.

As if sensing my gaze on him Mr. Eriksson looked up at me and winked. "Its an honor to be present at tonight's event, Alpha Serge." He was quite the charmer too. I deadpanned as my insides tickled with hatred. He was already winning the affections of the pack, when they only met him for just a few moments. Nobody knew him like I did.  

And that just ticked me off to no end, first impressions are not important. Its the way you carry yourself out afterwards that is. He was a man that wore a face of an angel by day, but carried out something else by night. I had to keep one eye open and the other closed with this one. I noted with a smirk on my face as I crossed my arms.

Mr. Eriksson, winked at me again before walking up next to Apha Serge; tall and proud.. Throughout their little talk with the pack, I couldn't help myself from taking in a  careful note at the way he talked, the way he dressed, and the way he presented himself to the pack.

While Mr. Eriksson spoke, his eyes would every now and then peer over at me. His smoldering eyes seemed to scorch straight through me, making my knees fall week. His voice was cold, and calculating but at the same time it was eerily comforting.

It could send anybody into a weeping frenzy really. But at the end of his speech, my eyes flew open in shock, when the crowd of were erupted into an applause. It was then that I remembered, that I didn't hear a single word that he said. I was the only one who didn't applaud to him after he closed his speech.

He was on my list.

"Please everyone, enjoy the foods and drinks that we have prepared. I apologize for taking the time out of your schedules and at such short notice." Alpha Serge said as everyone nodded happily in agreement as they went off into their separate ways. Both my brothers and my dads came walking towards me when they noticed that Alpha Serge, Uncle Logan, and Mr. Eriksson approached me. I shifted a little in my stiff stance when Mr. Eriksson threw me another one of his signature winks.

I flinched in grotesque. "Who's your friend Lukas?" Uncle Logan asked me softly. I was about to open up my mouth and tell them that he wasn't really my friend when Alec decided to interject, I had a bad feeling that he wasn't going to leave my world any soon. "I'm Alec of Baratheon, i'm from the--" thank goddess, Uncle Serge interrupted this kid.

"You're from the Shakti pack. From the Amazons, its an honor to meet the son of one of the high priests." He murmured. He wasn't from a neighboring pack? I frowned suspiciously when Alec blushed at the compliment and glanced at me with hunched shoulders.

"Tell me, is your father present tonight? I would like to greet him personally." He asked. "Alpha Serge!" A deep voice barked and echoed throughout the room as my eyes widened at the tall, dark, and brooding man behind Alec. Hot damn, this man had huge bulging muscles ripping out of his skin. You could literally see some of the veins popping out of his tanned flesh.

My eyes raked over  his long and dark raven hair  jealously, at they way it is neatly threaded and disheveled into thin braids that reached down to his waist. "Mordred!" He exclaimed as he came up to him and quickly embraced him.

"Long time no see Serge." Mordred's eyes glanced behind him and he let out throaty and deep chuckle when his mismatched eyes found Logan who waved shly at him. "Good to see you too Logan." He smiled.  "Alec, come with me and the adults." I smiled in relief when Alec pouted and bit his lip in dissapointment.

"But I don't want to go!" He whined, as he tugged the hem of his dad's shirt.

"Alec! Behave yourself, we're guests." He chided, Alec frowned and looked over at me gravely and gave me a half wave. I waved back half heartedly and watched happily when he and the rest of the adult left for a couple of drinks.

My brothers didn't stick around for very long either as they too eventually took off and began to socialize with the other members of neighboring packs. All but one left, I shivered when Mr. Eriksson's eyes gleamed down at me. I'm going to have a hard time taking him out of my hands. I noted.

"Mr. Eriksson, join us for a drink!" Uncle Serge called out to him happily, please join them. Please leave me alone, so that I can go back upstairs and sleep. "No thanks, Serge. I'll catch up with you later." He chuckled as Uncle Serge shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

Great...just my flipping luck. "I'm surprised to see you here Lukas." Liar, if he knew my uncle he surely knew about my family's origin and about me. He wasn't suprised to see me here at all. He knew. I have to keep my distance from him as much as possible. "Though, I can't really say that i'm not disappointed." He winked, as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

I was starting to get really uncomfortable, the night was so painfully long and all I wanted to do was go back upstairs and finish my homework. Mr. Eriksson, is not only my creepy teacher, but a dangerous alpha werewolf with secrets. My life is never going to be normal, is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 105K 17
(Book 3) I know when I can't have something I want. I'm old enough to know that now, but why is it that there's always that one something that I want...
3.6M 111K 57
Dallas hates his brother's best friend, Grayson Scott. He's annoying, rude and always makes fun of him for no reason. But everything changes when the...
4.1K 94 51
The Badger Series (Book 12) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Joshua Badger is impatiently waiting for his mate, because he wants to finally m...
26.9K 847 14
Johnnie has had difficulties with bullies, his dad's death, and his ex. Things happen and become to much for him. He does something terrible then rea...