a thousand instincts (#1)

By writeraliciagonzalez

Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Li... More

Looks Good, Tastes Good (Part 1)
Looks Good, Tastes Good (Part 2)
Fake Hopsital (2)
Preparing for Impact (3)
Christmas Themed Pants (4)
Get Out (5)
Absolutely Flabbergasted (6)
Without Mercy (7)
Nothing But A Shadow (8)
Probably Candy Crush (9)
Fish Eggs (10)
Ocean Eyes (11)
A Cliche Porno (12)
Shadows Of The Night (13)
Maybe Even Polish (15)
Temple of Godhead (16)
Memory Problems (17)
Humans Suck (18)
Some God (19)
Go On (20)
Big Bird (21)
A Monster (22)
Accept the Challenge (23)
A Bitter Taste (24)
Silly Girl (25)
Your Rules (26)
The Tears (27)
A Viceroy (28)
Boner Killer (29)
Beautiful and Deadly (30)
The Best Policy (31)
Two Weeks (32)
Just My Luck (33)
A Familiar Face (34)
Find Clarity (35)
Godhead's Milk (36)
Skill of Recreation (37)
Instructed to Terminate (38)
Eternity Ended (39)
Pain and Desire (40)
Serve Justice (41)
No Other Tricks (42)
Ready For Action (43)
We Were Real (44)
Sahara Desert (45)
Lying Bastard (46)
Crown is Falling (47)
Dressed To Kill (48)
Euphoric State (49)
Sex Monster (50)
Just Beginning (51)
To Have Control (52)
Mommy Issues (53)
The Right Spot (54)
What a Life (55)
The Story Goes On...
Other Stories of Mine
an everlasting caress
She is Fatal to Death

The Male Apendage (14)

78.2K 2.6K 404
By writeraliciagonzalez

Aeress

     She gazed up ahead at the jet plane. It was sleek and worth millions at least. She was wrapped in a heavy jacket, one which which warmed her to the point that she felt a sweat at the back of her neck. 

     The cold frost bit at her cheeks, slipping here and there under her hood as she climbed the steps. It was a confusing mix of temperatures to be confronted with all at once. 

     She couldn't help but feel that she was attending her own funeral. Aeress could faint at the idea of cold death plaguing her once more. That was nothing she ever wanted to experience again. 

     Warrick was right behind, dressed in a significantly less amount of layers. The cold seemed to not bother him at all. This bothered her, until she remembered he was not as human as he appeared. 

     How easily his presence brought awareness to the nerves of her body, rushing through her veins and awakening desires of a wild woman she was beginning to recognize and fear at the same time. Aeress felt on the edge of a tomorrow, a splash of cold water, an inferno of passion, an abyss of insanity. And there she was trembling, stumbling but never stepping away. 

     She got onto the plane, immediately disregarding her jacket. It smelled of fresh linen and clean rugs. This plane was more expansive and florid than the last. 

     She sat down and buckled up. The craft soon took off. After a few seconds of mild turbulence, her muscles relaxed some. 

     "There is a bedroom in the back," his rumbling voice came from her right when he saw her eyeing the door in front of her. She nodded, picked up her coat and marched forward. 

     She examined the tight-spaced room, but there at least was a massive bed. It was neatly made with a plain blue comforter. It wasn't much, but with the impending events on their way, it was just what Aeress needed. 

     She shut the windows on both sides, cutting off the view of the thick clouds and blue sky. After that the room darkened to a low, burning glow, kind of like the illumination of candles instead of daylight. 

     She tucked herself under the layers of blankets after removing a few layers of her own, sinking into the brand new mattress. A part of her hated how luxurious this life was, and another was enchanted and maybe even intoxicated. Yes, she was beginning to believe that she was a drunk, stuck on many pretty things, especially pretty people. 

     On a whim, Aeress pulled out her phone and dialed her best friend. This time she only called her. Seeing her face may have been too much. 

     It only wrung once. "Oh my god, you're alive, Aeress, is everything okay?"

     She steadied her breathing. "No. Not really. They are relocating me."

     Shaya huffed out a breath. In the background were people speaking, like a public area or a train. "Where now?" 

     Aeress laughed. "I don't know. We are on a plane now. I don't know what is happening. I wish I was home with you. Where are you?"

     "Just picking up some food at the market, babe. I wish you were here. Talking to you every five years is driving me insane. I need my Aeress back. It's not the same without you."

     Aeress frowned and the sadness seemed only to worsen. "Shaya, I don't know what will happen next. I may not talk to you for a long time, but I want you to know that I will never find a friend like you again, a true, loyal friend. I love you." 

     "I love you too, but you are freaking me out, babe. Is there something you need to tell me? We can figure this out together. Who are you with? Where are you going. I will come and get you."

     Her throat tightened. "We were in Alaska, but we left. I really don't know where we are going."

      "But you are safe right? Has someone hurt you?" she demanded. "I swear to god, Aeress, you are scaring the hell out of me. What is happening?!" 

      Aeress wiped her eyes, fighting the tears. "Shaya, just relax, okay? I am sorry I am worrying you, I just needed to talk you. I am fine, I am. The cops are taking care of me." The lie tasted bitter in her mouth. "This is just so scary."

     She sighed and even laughed. "Don't do that! You know I will go batshit crazy for you." 

     Aeress laughed. "I know. That's why you're the best. I just really wanted to hear your voice. I feel so much better now." 

     "Well I'm glad. When will I hear from you next?"

     "I am hoping as soon as possible, but I have a feeling it is merely wishful thinking."

     She didn't respond for a few seconds. "I should have never brought you to that place."

     Aeress smiled. "Let's face it, I needed to get out, with or without your suggestion. I have feeling this would have happened anyway."

     Again there was silence. "Whatever happens, I got your back, you know that right? You can always depend on me, Aeress." 

     Aeress finally cracked a smile, it was fleeting but more than enough to calm her frenzied thoughts and emotions. "Thanks, Shaya."

     "See you soon, boo."

     "Goodbye."

______________________________________

      "Aeress!" 

     She was barely given time to awaken as she was yanked from under the sheets and onto her feet. Warrick was dragging her forward. Aeress stumbled as the plane was shaking and dipping. Were they crashing?

     Noise of screeching and howling wind overtook her senses. "What's happening?!" 

      He was strapping something onto her. It was like a heavy backpack. They stumbled when the nose of the plane dipped downward. There was as explosion to the left and a powerful wind swept all around. 

     He kept his hand on her, but strapped himself with an identical backpack. 

      "What's happening?" 

     He finally met eye contact and how he was glowing. "Jonah."

     She screamed when a chunk of the plane blasted away. Fire erupted on that same side. 

     He snatched her hand but pulled them close to the floor. Aeress felt a physical confusion and the scratching fear beating down on her heart. What now?

      "We're going to jump."

      She looked at the delirious man. "No."

     Before she could get another word out, he pulled her with him and then they were in the air, tumbling and falling with nothing but the ocean underneath them to catch them. 

     Her hand slipped from his and she was breathless. She felt blind as there was only the dark night sky. 

     He was shouting something but it fell of deaf ears as he shot up with a dome above him. A parachute!

     She tugged on everything attached to her as she fell and fell. Aeress prayed, crying and screaming without grace. It was impossible to trigger the parachute to surge outward. 

     A cold sheet of ice slammed into her body, leaving her in and out of consciousness. Her mouth filled with water and she floated in what felt like below zero. Her limbs stiffened and she began to sink. 

     Instinct quite literally kicked in and she kicked her legs out, attempting to push herself up to the top. Oxygen was swiftly exiting her lungs. The water tried its damnedest to weigh her down, but Aeress was determined to live. 

      She broke the surface right as the last bubble slipped past her lips. Aeress gasped, flailing around, against a violently fluid water. Wave after cold wave smashed from above. Her limbs were numb and in agony all at once. 

     "Warrick!" she screamed, splashing water about in attempt to stay afloat. 

     "Aeress!" he was too far away. She was going to drown. Her energy was draining as she began to slip into shock. This couldn't be it. 

     "I'm over here-" water splashed into her mouth only for her to cough it back up. 

     "Stay above the surface!" he commanded from somewhere. "I'm coming!" 

      "I can't any longer. It's too cold." Her voice was getting quieter and each time her head stayed under just a little longer. 

     "Aeress talk to me!"

     She said nothing as her eyes began to shut and her mind fuzzy with darkness. Her head stayed under and she sunk again. This time she was too tired. 

      Lower and lower she went. The colder it got, the less she could register, the less she could think. Finally-as her lungs were ready to burst-she took in a deep breath, but this time her lungs filled with water. Her chest was on fire with pain. She inhaled again... More pain. 

      A hand wrapped around her wrist and she was dragged upwards. Up and up and up. The water got warmer, but how freezing it still was. 

     They broke the surface. A body covered hers. 

     He held tight, too tight. She was being squished. The water came up, right onto hum. She coughed until her throat was raw. 

     "That's right," he cooed, "get all of it out." She did as told, breathing and wheezing and coughing. 

     She opened her eyes to see the ocean, but this time it was in a man's gaze. A beautiful man who saved her life once again. 

     "We are going to drown," he stated , "unless you start kicking your feet, understand? I can get us on land, but you need to help."

     Aeress was wheezing still but nodded. He took her hand and she kicked as hard as she could. She had no idea where they were going but she trusted this man with her life. 

     "There!" she looked to the horizon and saw a lump.

     "A rock?" 

     "A cave, Aeress, a cave. Keep kicking." He did most of the work, dragging them along in the freezing waters. 

     Minutes passed until the cave became more apparent. It was huge, on a small plot of rock perched so arbitrarily in the ocean. 

     Warrick pushed her onto the edge, hoisting himself up through his own brawn. Her violent shivers worsened as her wet body was exposed to the cold air. "I can't feel anything."

     "We must get you inside." He lifted her up into his arms and made quick of locating the entrance. Inside it was pitch black but not as cold. 

     Warrick laid her down and all she could do was listen to him getting to work. She covered her eyes when a bright light appeared. "How the hell did you get a fire going in a wet cave?" she demanded. 

     "I am Premier," he replied like it explained everything. 

     She watched with fascination as he stripped out of his soggy clothes. Her vision was a little blurred. To her surprise, he wasn't wearing underwear. Damn. 

     Aeress examined his naked body. Tears pricked her eyes, threatening to make her cry. From the top to bottom, there were a countless collection of scars, some smooth and clean and others jagged and grotesque.

     Not only did he have these marks, but also a heavy amount of tattoos. The black ink was magnificent, swirling in some places, having sharp edges and angles in others. A lot of it appeared to be in a language she didn't understand. She didn't have the strength to question of the tattoos origins. 

     Aeress swallowed. She never thought much of the male appendage. It got the job done, it wasn't particularly interesting to look at, but now she was a new woman after this. He was officially beautiful in every way. 

     "You next," he muttered. 

     "Sex, now?" she muttered, trying her best to help him help her out of her clothes. "Kind of weird timing isn't it? I'm still pissed at you." Her voice was low and scratchy. 

     She felt unabashed in her birthday suite, and especially not in front of him. This would have been a little more intense had she not been shivering so aggressively. 

     Warrick pulled her close on the floor. He faced her back to the warm fire, wrapping his nude body around hers. His penis was hard against her, but she didn't mind the warmth. In fact, she welcomed it. 

     The cold began to melt away slowly but surely. She looked into his eyes and was speechless. 

     To show her gratitude, she held on to him as he did her. She encircled her arms around his smooth neck and draped her leg over his. How his temperature survived the wintry sea is a mystery, but she made sure to bask in it in fear that it would disappear. 

     Aeress pressed her bare chest to his and said nothing. She focused on the heat and his scent and his eyes. She focused on him. 

     "What now?" she whispered, tucking her arm on his bicep as they both lain on their sides, ensuring the jagged, hard cave floor. 

     "Now we sleep." 

Black Lives Matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 78.1K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
353K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
142K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...